Events By Ashley W. Reviews

4 | Santa Barbara, CA

4 Reviews for Events By Ashley W.

Robert · Married on 09/29/2018

highly recommend!

Ashley was absolutely amazing! She helped coordinating the month of our wedding, and she was a true professional. She was very friendly and helped coordinate with our vendors so that we could be more at ease throughout the process. She helped make our wedding day go so smoothly, and we couldn't be any happier!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Matthew · Married on 08/11/2018

Ashley made our wedding day INCREDIBLE! We purchased her month of & day of package, and she helped so much with making sure our day was perfect. We seriously doubt our day would have been as good as it was without having Ashley help with everything. She is so nice, very professional, and has an amazing capability to ensure your day is exactly what you want. We highly recommend her to anyone in the Ventura/ Santa Barbara area for a wedding coordinator!

Sent on 09/06/2018
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 08/02/2014

Ashley is amazing at what she does. She made our evening flawless. She is extremely helpful and gave great advice. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Laurie · Married on 10/26/2013

My husband and I used Ashley for the day of coordination for our wedding. She was a pleasure to work with and I couldn't imagine how the day would have run smoothly without her there! She was easy to get along with, relaxed and handled all the details on the day of so that my husband and I, and our families could really relax and enjoy every part of the day. She handled everything flawlessly and we had multiple people compliment us on the ease in which the day went. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone getting married!

Sent on 02/20/2014