Events by Allison Reviews

10 Reviews for Events by Allison

1 User photo

Events by Allison 1

Lena · Married on 09/08/2018

Hiring Allison as our wedding coordinator was the best decision we could have made during this chaotic and special time. I don’t know what we would've done without her! She was quick, thorough, and on top of everything from the moment we reached out to her. Weddings are stressful - especially when you are planning a wedding out of state! We live in Dallas and had our wedding in Michigan. She was so helpful, accommodating, and thought of every little detail that we would've missed. We truly felt like we were in good hands during this entire process. With all that being said- Allison is amazing!!! You would be doing yourself a huge favor by working with her. We are just so thankful that we found her!

Natalie · Married on 08/25/2018

Allison knocked it out of the park as our Day of Coordinator. She was detail orientated, organized, straight forward, considerate, timely and great at communicating either via email or text. We were so happy and impressed (as well as our family, friends and vendors!) with her work the day of as well as the month leading up to our wedding. She helped us above and beyond what I anticipated and we are so grateful. If you want your wedding day to go smoothly HIRE ALLISON! :) Feel free to reach out to me over FB too if you would like to chat more because I want everyone to know how lovely she is!

Lauren · Married on 10/28/2017

Allison hands down deserves a 5 star rating. She was organized, efficient, and super nice while still corralling our crazy group to keep us on time. I had a decent amount of the day planned already but she really polished the details and ensured I worried about nothing on the big day. I cannot say enough nice things about her. You would be amiss not to book her for your event! Thank you Allison for turning my dreams into a reality!

Lauren · Married on 09/30/2017

Allison was a joy to work with! I feel so fortunate we found her! We were waffling on whether or not we wanted a coordinator and it was one of the best decisions we made. Allison is extremely detailed oriented and did a great job helping us design our ceremony and the sequence of events for the remainder of the evening. Allison was extremely supportive of our vision, offered us various options and guided us to ensure we would have a smoothly executed wedding! Allison was extremely timely for all of our meetings, including the day of event.
    As far as her attention to detail, Allison not only helped us create a flowing timeline, she worked with all of our vendors and provided us with a wonderful timeline that we treated as gospel. In her communication with our DJ, she noticed there were a few differences between her plan and what the DJ had. She quickly got in touch with us and we were able to confirm which plan we wanted. Further, she went above and beyond by arranging our flower centerpieces. We provided Allison with a bunch of decorations and I told her I trusted her to decorate our venue. She did a great job! It looked like a fairy tale!
    I was initially not planning on hiring a day of coordinator. I am so glad I did. Allison was a big part in making our wedding the wonderful day that it was. I truly trusted her judgement and knew she would handle so many of the little details people in the wedding didn’t have enough brain power to consider. I can’t recommend Allison enough. If you are going with a non-traditional venue that isn’t used to throwing weddings, I would strongly recommend going with a day of coordinator! Allison is at the top of my list! Thank you again Allison!

Caitlyn · Married on 09/23/2017

I worked with Allison and my last wedding I photographed and she was hands down amazing! The timeline she gave me for the day was every photographers DREAM! The day was planned out so perfectly and we were on time for everything! I really hope to work with Allison again! I wish she was around when I get married.

Robbie · Married on 09/23/2017

Allison Foster is a complete professional! She coordinated our daughter and son in kaw's weddinn with perfection! She is detailed and organized and we couldn't have been more pleased! I highly recommend her and would work with her again in a heartbeat! Thanks Allison for being so wonderful! Our friends and family had the best time thanks to you!❤️

Events by Allison 2

Scott · Married on 09/23/2017

Amazing! I cannot express how absolutely wonderful it was to work with Allison at the Gull Lake Country Club. It is rare to find an event planner that not only keeps you on a timeline, but gets you AHEAD of it. Not only was she pleasant to speak with, she was extremely attentive, she was always available, and she handled situations quietly and behind the scenes so EVERYONE could simply enjoy the reception carefree. Truly professional and one of a kind!

ryan · Married on 09/16/2017

I can’t say enough about Allison. She really cares about your wedding. She cares about who's in it, what happens, what's said. And she will sincerely help you prepare for your day.

Allison, my wife and I coordinated our wedding at a remote residence with about 70 attendees and couple rather difficult vendors. Not easy. Allison handled all last-minute communications/issues. She also helped us plan a non-traditional procession, listening to our goals and offering good insights. She was available as needed in the weeks before. Day of, she was right on time to help us physically set up.

During the wedding, Allison was 100% focused. She appeased neighbors. She discovered problems before it was too late (not enough water, plate ware). She even personally saved us a couple thousand dollars when things went awry with a vendor at the end of the night. We would have failed without her. Simple as that.

Numerous friends and family members commented on how talented Allison was. Think about that – Our guests commented on our wedding planner. Some of them mentioned her before the food, the wedding party, the music… That’s the sort of presence she had. She added to the experience.

For those planning in Saugatuck/Holland, she is very familiar with the area. She may personally know some or all of your vendors.

Wedding planners can be opportunistic – They can overcharge and provide mindless service. Allison is not like that. She is sincere. She does not overcharge, and she does not go through the motions. On top of that, she has a great eye for detail (I saw her meticulously setting up our wedding chairs for the best view during downtime) and knows how to comfort people. I highly recommend using her at your wedding, no matter what kind it is… And I’m a guy who thought we could forego using a planner (yeah, I was wrong..).

Alyce · Married on 09/09/2017

Allison was excellent to work with for our wedding! She helped us coordinate our timeline with all of our vendors and made sure things were moving smoothly during the day and during our rehearsal. She took all of the components I gave her for our decor and executed my vision beautifully. Having worked in the industry myself for many years, I knew immediately from our first conversation that she understood my vision and that I could be confident in her skills.

Jennifer · Married on 10/11/2015

Allison was outstanding! Hiring a day-off coordinator was one of the best decisions I made for our wedding. And while that arrangement has certain inherent challenges (not enough time to transmit vision from my head to hers), Allison did a fantastic job. From the time we could arrive onsite until the time the reception venue was vacated, Allison was there and in charge. She only involved me when absolutely necessary to make sure that my dream became a reality. I've heard from many of my friends and family, who helped with setup and take-down, that she was fantastic. Any quizzical look and she was right there trying to see what help was needed or what problem needed to be solved.

I cannot speak more highly of Allison and the service she provided!