Events Boutique Reviews

Events Boutique 5
Events Boutique 6
Events Boutique 7

Anna · Married on 06/29/2014

I loved working with Rita she was amazing and helpful throughout the entire planning process and so wonderful to work with on the day of the wedding.

Sent on 09/11/2014

Simona · event on 06/21/2014

I highly recommend this vendor for your wedding planning needs! We sat back and relaxed while Rita made sure the whole day went smoothly.

Sent on 09/12/2014
  • X

Xhulia · Married on 04/05/2014

Events Boutique made all of my wedding dreams come true! Ask for Rita, she is professional, creative, and overall a joy to work with. She knows what she's talking about and is caught up on wedding trends from traditional to brand new modern ones. Rita made sure everything went smoothly every step of the way. Because of her, I was not stressed or overwhelmed during any part of the planning process. She found fantastic vendors and took care of every little detail. I will never forget walking into my venue and seeing the vision come to life! Events Boutique was truly amazing from day one. All of your questions will get answered and you will end up with the wedding of your dreams!

Sent on 09/18/2014

Jenya · Married on 03/09/2014

My original intention was to start using Events Boutique services only towards the end of my wedding planning. After meeting Beata I quickly changed my mind, and singed on right of way. Beats was very personable and professional which is a great combination, she gives the most useful advice and will encourage you to feel free to look for your own vendors just as much as providing her own resources. I was confident everything will be taken care of, but on the day of the wedding she surpassed all my expectations. Beata and Rita were calm, organized, handled our "strong minded" guests with finesse, our wedding stayed on schedule and was fun. I highly recommend to all!!

Sent on 03/11/2014

Jessica · Married on 10/06/2013

Using Rita from events boutique was the best decision I made in my entire wedding ! Rita is calm collected and extremely officiant ! Her organizational skills are phenomenal! it helped so much with all my different vendors / timeline for the day of the wedding ! And made sure my day went smoothly and made me feel at ease ! I would 100 percent recommend using Rita !

Sent on 10/08/2013

Liat · Married on 06/16/2013

Event Boutique was beyond phenomenal. Eddy and his band really know how to read a party and cater to every guest needs. I didn’t want the event to end. We felt very well taken care of and I would book them again in a heartbeat for any future events!

Rita and her event coordinating team are amazing. Rita is everything you want in an event coordinator and more! She is calm and trustworthy. She handled and executed my wedding exactly how I envisioned it.
    Thank you all for making our event so special and flawless!

With love, Michael and Liat

Sent on 06/18/2013

Kathy · Married on 06/09/2013

As one of the few brides who had not planned every detail of her wedding since she could remember, I realized that I not only wanted someone who I could easily work with, exchange ideas with and simply get innovative advice from, but I NEEDED it -- and my husband did too.

After a rigorous search of event planners, both from the web and referrals, I found Events Boutique. Although my hubby and I were basically starting from scratch, Rita and Beata were able to paint the perfect wedding for us in no time. From the basics to the details, we felt taken care of in every respect and along every step of the way -- no matter how many times something needed to be addressed, with no question or hesitation, it was professionally addressed. Their love and dedication to their profession and their brides is something worth noting because these traits are a tough find in today's competitive market.

As strenuous as the wedding process may be, Rita and Beata made for clear skies and smooth sailing the entire way. Not only did they formulate our ENTIRE wedding, but, they did so with style, assertion and professionalism. Their execution, both throughout the process and the day-of, was simply magnificent. They know how to make a stressful situation run smoothly and they do so with elegance, patience and most importantly, control.

Events Boutique is not only a professional company, whose employees will carter to one's personal needs, wants and desires, but it is a company comprised of individuals who genuinely love and care about what they do. Their passion transcends into every area they seek to conquer and with that, they CONQUER! Our wedding was magical and all thanks to Rita and Beata at Events Boutique!

From the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU for everything!!

XoXo,

Mr. & Mrs. Lerner

Sent on 06/24/2013

shana · Married on 06/08/2013

Rita helped me plan and coordinated our wedding. She is very sweet and helpful, any questions that I had, she was able to answer. On the day of, she helped make things run as smoothly as possible. :) Thanks for the best day of our lives!

Sent on 06/24/2013

Lorraine · Married on 06/01/2013

Max and I could not be more happier and relieved to have Rita as our coordinator. Thank you!

Sent on 06/18/2013

Vicky · Married on 03/16/2013

Very professional and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 04/18/2013

Yury · Married on 01/20/2013

The events boutique team was amazing! Beata and Eddie helped us with more than we could have imagined. We will definitely recommend them to all of our friends. Thank you guys for helping us create an amazing wedding day that we will never forget!

Sent on 02/19/2013
  • I

Irine · Married on 09/02/2012

I cannot thank the team at Events Boutique enough for everything they did to make my wedding unforgettable. All our guests expressed that our wedding was one of the most beautiful and fun events they attended and it was all thanks to Events Boutique. They made planning our perfect wedding simple and took care of all of the heavy lifting. We just sat back and enjoyed the whole process. They have some amazing ideas to make a wedding truly unique and personal and work with some of the best vendors in the city. Events Boutique’s services were worth every penny and I am so grateful we had them to plan our spectacular wedding.

Sent on 09/11/2012

Yelena · Married on 09/01/2012

Events Boutique did an amazing job for my daughter's wedding. Every aspect of it was breathtaking and beautiful.
    I know that it takes usually more than 6 months to prepare such beautiful wedding.
    However Beata did it all in 1 month with highest professionalism and incredible creativity!

Beata did a wonderful job working with all of us.
    I was stressed and worried about many things which could go wrong. But she was always there for me, supporting me 24/7, organizing every detail, solving every problem and making me feel confident.

Beata had flawless tact and communication, and she did her job as she would for close friend rather than for a client.
    She put her heart and soul into this wedding.

Eddie is a great MC who reads a crowd.
    He and his team of musicians were very entertaining and kept the party going nonstop.

Thank you Events Boutique for organizing the most amazing night of our lives.

Lena

Sent on 09/09/2012

Gelena · Married on 07/03/2012

Beata and her team did a fantastic job planning our wedding! Beata was instrumental in making sure everything ran smoothly, all vendors were paid, answered hundreds of questions on a daily basis and so much more! I cannot stress how thankful I am that Beata was involved. She saved me HOURS helping me take care of various details while I got to focus on my day to day routine and enjoy our wedding day. The day of the wedding Beata was there early making sure all of my "vintage decorations" were put in the appropriate place(s). I will also add that I threw this on her 24 hours prior to the event and she did not bat an eye. She executed PERFECTLY and in 8 inch heels may I add. :-) She was fun to work with and kept me calm (not an easy task). I cannot imagine us having the wedding we did without her assistance. I could not be happier!

Sent on 07/30/2012

Jane · Married on 06/23/2012

Beata at Events Boutique and her team were wonderful! We had a six-month engagement and everyone involved (myself, my now-husband, my parents, etc.) work full-time, so we could not have handled the full-time job of putting on this 300-person event without them. Beata has tons of experience and was especially helpful in putting on a sucessful mixed-culture wedding (Russian-Jewish and American-Jewish) to ensure all the guests had a great time. We also used a lot of Beata's recommended vendors and were very happy with all of them. Beata and her team were very responsive by phone and email to any questions and were willing to meet in-person and talk as often as we needed. We could not have asked for a better, more fun, more beautiful, or more seamless wedding and would recommend Beata and her team to anyone!

Sent on 07/09/2012

Yana · Married on 06/02/2012

Beata, Rita and the Sunlight Orchestra exceeded all of our expectations. When we first met them, we knew right away we would use them to help plan our wedding. We had heard so many wonderful things about Beata and Eddie and were very excited to meet them.Beata and Rita were so wonderful and helpful as wedding coordinators.You can tell that they had years and years of experience on them. They were so professional,trustworthy, and organized. Although, I can be very anxious and OCD sometimes, I didn't have to worry very much because they took care of everything. Eddie blew everyone away with his live performance and as a host. The dance floor was so much fun with him running the show. We received so many compliments and great feedback on how well organized the wedding was and how much fun everyone had dancing the entire night. We will definitely refer them to anyone in need (and already have). They are hands down the BEST! We could not be any happier with their services and they are worth every penny :)))))) THANK YOU EVENTS BOUTIQUE FOR EVERYTHING AND FOR MAKING OUR WEDDING SO MAGICAL.
    XOXOX
    YANA AND ALEX
    JUNE 2, 2012

Sent on 07/26/2012
  • O

Oksana · Married on 11/11/2011

Beata was very helpful, professional and has the best vendors!!!!

Sent on 04/05/2012

Margarita · Married on 08/20/2011

You know, they say that the wedding day is never perfect - that something always goes wrong. But I can honestly say, that this did not happen to me. Or maybe it did - the truth is - I have no idea if anything went wrong. I have no idea if there was any drama or if things did not go according to plan. And I can say that this was all because of Beata (and her amazing assistant). I had my vendors, and my wedding vision, but i had no idea how to make it flow. Beata took all my vendors, contacted all of them, discussed the final payment and details with them, made sure everyone was where they were supposed to be and when they were supposed to be there. She sat down with me (in person, via text, and countless emails), and created a day-off timeline with me - one that made the bride, and both sides of the family happy! She steered me in the right direction when it was necessary, and had great advice when I needed it. And the day off? as far as i know, and from my perspective, the day flowed smoothly. I had ZERO stress. And I had zero stress because of Beata. My mom also cannot stop raving about here, and the help she provided the day off. She is worth her weight in gold! She knows what she's doing, so trust her, and let her work her magic!

Sent on 09/07/2011

Nicole · Married on 07/02/2011

I was amazed when I found out there was a one stop shop for wedding planning. I was a bit overwhelmed when finding out all of the vendors I had to choose and contact for my wedding. When Events Boutique came highly recommended, it was honestly a life savor. I hired Sunlight Orchestra, videographers, photographers, lighting, and coordinator through Events Boutique for my 7/2/2011 wedding and am extremely pleased with my decision. All of the vendors are absolutely spectacular and very competitively priced. I wouldn't have done it any other way. Thank you so much for taking the stress off my shoulders and exceeding my expectations!

Sent on 07/22/2011

Kathy · Married on 05/21/2011

I will never have another party without Event's Boutique. They were great. I was able to enjoy the night as if I were a guest and not the stressed host.

Sent on 06/15/2011

Galina · Married on 04/30/2011

Beata with Custome Events Planning is AMAZING!She is professional,quick to respond any question you ask (even if its late in the evening and all of the sudden have a freak out moment), works amazingly well with all vendors, very prompt and on time always, very organized, friendly, and makes you feel comfortable from the very first meeting. She understood my vision very well and made it come true. The day of my wedding I didnt have to worry about anything because I knew my wedding was in good hands. She is the absolute best and will go the extra mile to make sure you get exactly what you want on the day of your event. 5.0 stars, if there were more stars I would surely give her more. Thank you Beata and the rest of the custom event planning team!

Sent on 06/15/2011

rimma · Married on 02/27/2011

very good

Sent on 05/06/2011

Tanya · Married on 11/20/2010

Wonderful wedding coordinator! Put my wedding day at ease :)

Sent on 11/30/2010

Tatyana · Married on 11/13/2010

Beata was a great help for me during my whole wedding planning. Especially because I was planning my wedding out of state, it was very convenient to work with her and her team. Most important is that she helped me the day of the wedding!! I could not have done it without her and her team at Custome Events Planning. Thank you for making my wedding day a stress free environment!

Sent on 11/21/2010

Anya · Married on 10/16/2010

She is amazing!!! If you want a good successfull wedding she is absolute necessity!!! I definately would want to work with her again for another event. She is a lifesaver!!!

Sent on 11/28/2010