Events Boutique Reviews

Events Boutique 5
Events Boutique 6
Events Boutique 7

Anya · Married on 07/30/2016

Rita at Events Boutique is a very professional, talented, and dedicated coordinator! She has the experience under her belt, and knows exactly what to do to make your wedding go smoothly. Every time we met with her, she was so cool, calm, and collected. She was very detail oriented and looked over our contracts super carefully. She has great relationships with vendors and can work with them really well. She listens to the couple and tries her best to make your wedding exactly how you want it! Overall, I was nervous about how all the pieces would come together at our wedding, but it ended up being so flawless!!! There were some things that our venue was against us doing (like moving the cake cutting to the dance floor), but Rita was able to make it happen. Her and Kate did an exceptional job and we were very happy. Thank you!!!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Anika · Married on 07/02/2016

Our experience with Rita at Events Boutique was amazing! From the very start, she was extremely professional and responsive. Any questions I had, she would answer via email or text immediately. I felt that she had everything organized and under control from day 1.

On the day of our wedding, my husband and I did not have to worry about a single thing, which makes the day so much more special. When I arrived at the venue and saw how everything had been set up, I was speechless - everything was absolutely beautiful and more amazing than I had envisioned.

Overall, Rita was so easy to work with. She also worked extremely well with all my other vendors. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Julia · Married on 06/18/2016

Beata was a wedding coordinator for my daughter's wedding and our family is very happy how the wedding turn out. Everyone felt at ease, because Beata took care of most complex and intricate details. She is very professional and knowledgeable in her field.. She is able to solve arising problems, her assessment of the vendors is straight to the point. She has impeccable taste and manners. Beata is very resourceful and is able to deliver on the day of event perfectly .However, what I like the most is that - she takes care of the event planning like its her own !

Sent on 06/21/2016
  • F

ferri · Married on 03/27/2016

I am from NY recently mover to LA,
    when I was told that we need a coordinator, at first I was pretty skeptical, because I am a pretty capable person and I have done many family events, Bar mitzvah and wedding on m own. but after I had a phone interview with several wedding planners. and finally I spoke to Rita, she was able to give me that assurance and confident that we needed to trust some one else.
    From our first meeting, Rita listened to our needs, situation, budget and tradition, and laid out a plan accordingly.
    Rita is knowledgeable, experienced, sweet , caring and more importantly very professional and organized.
    Hiring Rita was probably one of the best things I have ever done.
    At the wedding day every thing came together beautifully, and still we get phone calls how much people loved and enjoyed it , many times expressing that it was the best wedding they have attended.
    on the wedding day she was mostly at my side making sure that all my needs and questions were taking care.
    I came to love her for all the work and care she took upon herself, many times going out of her way to make our wedding day very special, and indeed it was.

Sent on 04/09/2016

Alina · Married on 03/12/2016

Worth every penny ! Very attentive and calm. Rita and her team coordinated the rehearsal and wedding day without anyone crying,screaming or falling. Great communication and amazing personality. Please sure to work with! I had some family members that never been to a wedding production like this and she walked them through it and answered all of their questions. I did not have to worry about one thing! She even went as far helping me go use the restroom ... Hard worker!!!

Sent on 03/16/2016

Alex · Married on 02/14/2016

Rita you're amazing! Your patience even with my mother is worth the price lol. Thank you for making our wedding an event to remember. Your professionalism and general overall knowledge, is amazimg!

Sent on 03/16/2016
  • I

irene · Married on 11/28/2015

We had the best experiense with the Events Boutique. Biata gave us top notch amazing service and our party was a total success. The more we talk to our guests the more compliments we receive. Lots of my guests are already asking for the referral. We had stress free preparation stage and absolutely beautiful and amazing party. Thank You Biatochka - we all wish you lots of success and hope to have many more events with you in the future!!! Loved working with you and miss you:)
    Irene Reznik

Sent on 02/03/2016

Michelle · Married on 11/27/2015

Best of the best

We could not have done it without Rita!!!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Adelle · Married on 11/14/2015

There are no words to express my gratitude to Rita and her amazing team. The months leading up to the wedding, she was my savior. As someone who is very organized and particular, I was so appreciative of how organized she was and seemed to be on top of everything, every step of the way. With each vendor or decision, she was the helpful guidance that was needed from feeling overwhelmed.

For the wedding, she was the smiling angel that seemed to be everywhere. She anticipated every question or request and already took care of it all, smiling the whole time.

I had so many friends "warn me" that something would go wrong at the wedding. However, I feel like everything was flawless, magical, and filled with love and warmth. I feel that a lot of that is due to Rita. Even if something did happen, I had no idea and to me, that was priceless. Rita, was ahead of every issue before it became an issue. She handled every matter with love and precision from dealing with my family's crazy requests to making sure my grandmother's jewelry was handled with care.

Her words of advice, without pushing an itinerary, and comforting support were truly appreciated from the day we signed the contract to the days after the wedding. I can't say enough about her. Having Rita be our wedding coordinator was the best decision we made to make our big day so special.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Keren · Married on 10/24/2015

Rita of Events Boutique was our wedding planner from day one. When we found our venue and it was time to pull the trigger on the wedding date, we asked her "can we do this in 9 months?" and she said "absolutely", and she kept her promise. Rita was there for meetings with vendors, providing updates, feedback, keeping track of all the papers (which you dont want to do on your own), phone calls, emails, meetings, deadlines. She kept up with my indecisiveness when it came to vendors and didnt skip a beat, never pushed anyone on us and was open to exploring vendors she never worked with, which included driving over an hour to a florist appointment that I was interested in. She was supportive and encouraging throughout the whole process and very upbeat and excited, which is extremely important when you're feeling stressed and overwhelmed. She is a strong negotiator and doesnt mess around (this is coming from a lawyer) which was great to have on our side as we had nothing to worry about when it came time to sign a contract with our other vendors. During meeting with vendors she took control and asked all the right questions, even those we felt too shy to ask. She kept us on track with everything.

Our wedding day itself was amazing - It was completely stress free, which for me is unheard of as I'm always worrying about something. Everything went smoothly, from the ceremony to reception to everything in between, everything turned out exactly how I would have hoped.

In short (or in long) - hiring Rita was one of the smartest first decisions we made in the wedding planning process. She truly LOVES what she does and it shows -- and trust me, you dont know you need someone like her, until you dive into wedding planning! Thank you Rita <3

Sent on 11/12/2015
  • Hebah

Hebah · Married on 10/23/2015

I cannot say enough great things about my amazing experience with Events Boutique! [in fact I tried, and I maxed out the writing limit lol] I was referred to Rita Meyerkova by a mutual friend. We met at her Tarzana office and she was super nice. She went over the services and how everything works, and put me at ease with a lot of what I was nervous and overwhelmed with as I was about to embark on my wedding planning experience. I knew Rita and I were going to work great together, and she was exactly the person I needed. Since I am not the girl that had my wedding planned out in my mind to a "T", nor am I familiar enough with the area and wedding industry, I decided to move forward with the full service package in which she helps me from start to finish, and is involved in just about every step of the process. The first time Rita and I went on an appt together, I was blown away! The way she talked to the vendors was very impressive. She was beyond professional and knowledgable, and she worked within exactly what I wanted and my interests in mind. It confirmed what I already knew; that she was exactly who I needed! :) Throughout the whole experience, Rita was super organized, detail-oriented, sweet and attentive. She even went outside the box and helped me with picking out my dress. When most girls have their mom/sisters to take them dress shopping, my family lives in NY/NJ and couldn't be there with me during these significant moments. I wanted my dress to be a surprise for the rest of the family/friends at the wedding, so when I had narrowed my dress picking down but needed a girl's trusted opinion to help me with confirming that this was "the dress," Rita was happy to join me. She was there for my "say yes to the dress" moment, which I will never forget! I'll wrap up by saying that the wedding day was amazing - Rita was so on point that I heard tons of compliments from family & friends. Rita is AMAZING and you would be lucky to have her for any event!!!

Sent on 02/02/2016

Alla · Married on 10/11/2015

To Rita Meyerkova - Thank you so much for being such an amazing wedding planner. The ceremony and the reception would not be as great as they were without you. Everything was running smoothly, relaxed, enjoyable, and graceful. Everything and everyone were right where it was supposed to be. You get 6 out of five stars.
    We also would like to recommend
    Aaron Young Photography - aaron@aaronyoungphotography.com

Who's That DJ - http://www.whosthatdj.com
    Customer Service Email: info@whosthatdj.com

Malibu Lake Mountain Club
    Truly Yours Catering Inc.

Flowers
    Sky events and production (Olga)
    skyflowers@skyflowers.net
    818-769-9494

Thank you all for making our daughter Sonia's wedding so special.

Alla and Lev Berkovich.

Sent on 10/18/2015

We had a wonderful wedding thanks to Events Boutique. Our wedding planner Rita was amazing! She offered a lot of options to fit our budget and taste and helped us make decisions based on her experience. We had lots of beautiful flowers, great camera crew, awesome lighting, beautiful wedding cake, live band every detail of the wedding was just perfect! It could not have been done better! Our guests were well entertained and amazed by the beauty of the ceremony and reception. We had a lot of compliments from our guests. Rita made us feel like everything is under control and we have nothing to worry about, so we could fully enjoy our day!

Sent on 09/11/2015

Jessica · Married on 08/01/2015

Rita is an expert! From our initial meeting to tackling the day of duties Rita was on top of it! She also focused on the little things that you would never think of. She is amazing and I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND her to everyone! It was such a great experience working with her!

Sent on 08/17/2015

Shelley · Married on 07/25/2015

I cannot say enough about the quality of service that we received from Beata, Rita and their team of professionals. The word professional suits them completely. They are prepared, on top of their game, creative, helpful, lovely women and competitively priced as well. They go above and beyond to please the client and never miss a beat. From planning the timeline, to coordinating details with all vendors, volunteering to cover a stage with fabric that the florist wanted to charge hundreds for, ensuring the wedding ran absolutely smoothly and finally collecting every single piece of our belongings and making sure our bridal suite was set romantically with flower petals, bouquet and veil on the bed. They are such a great find. They will do all they can to take over every responsibility for your event so that all you have to do is enjoy the day with complete confidence that all is in good hands. Thank you ladies!

Sent on 07/31/2015

Rita was an absolute PLEASURE to work with. Always calm, collected, and above all: organized. As our day of coordinator, Rita and her team (Sami and Kate), kept everything running as smooth as can be! They ensured that every little detail was accounted for and arranged in the perfect way. My husband and I owe the wedding of our dreams to Rita and Events Botique!

Sent on 07/14/2015
  • Z

Zoryana · Married on 06/06/2015

I can’t even begin to tell how invaluable our wedding planner Beata from Events Boutique was during our wedding planning process. She puts her heart and soul into her job and we felt that she was treating our wedding as if it was her own by really going out of the way to get us what we wanted and to make our wedding perfect. And I can’t stress enough how important this is when you are planning the most special event of your life.

Not only does Beata have a lot of experience and is very professional, but she really “fought” for us when things seemed not to go our way. She wasn’t just doing her job; we really felt like she went out of her way quite a few times to get us what we wanted. She was worth every penny because we saved significantly more on our vendors (thanks to Beata’s knowledge and guidance) than what we paid for wedding planning service. At the end of the day, hiring Beata to plan our wedding was the best decision we’ve made.

Sent on 06/27/2015

Vanessa · Married on 05/23/2015

Rita and her team at Events Boutique are an absolute dream to work with! She helped make our wedding day everything we wanted and more! Her professionalism, support through planning/day of and patience (dealing with our bridal party of 19 with very strong personalities haha) was amazing. I would hire her again in a heart beat!

Sent on 05/28/2015
  • I

Ida · event on 05/09/2015

Beata was amazing to work with. I can’t describe how thankful I am for all her help throughout our Bat Mitzvah planning process. She made sure that everything was smooth, on time and stress free. Thank you Beata for making our Bat Mitzvah day so memorable! I would strongly recommend her to anyone who is planning any event!

Sent on 05/20/2015
  • O

Orel · event on 05/07/2015

I am so thankful to have had Events Boutique as my baby shower coordinator. I could not have done it without Rita. She was so helpful and made sure every detail of my baby shower went perfectly. I highly recommend Rita for future events, and look forward to working with her in the future!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Natasha · Married on 03/21/2015

Honestly Rita was the reason why my wedding was so perfect. She was able to communicate with everyone in the fashionable timely manner way. Rito was always on top of everything making me feel at ease and I was not stressed out at all. She was always one step ahead of everyone. She was able to come to all of my meetings and she honestly made me feel like I was in such good hands.

Sent on 05/26/2015

Lana · Married on 02/28/2015

Rita was wonderful to work with and always available to answer any questions. She is very professional and courteous. On the day of the event, she made sure everything ran smoothly, which was very helpful to me and the wedding party. In addition, she provided a very detailed timeline and kept me on track to make sure that vendor payments and other aspects of the wedding were all in order. I highly recommend her as a wedding coordinator!

Sent on 03/12/2015

Jessica · Married on 11/22/2014

Awesome experience with Beata, I would hire her again in a heartbeat. I had the most perfect wedding day, she is so patient and organized I would recommend her to anyone who is interested in a stress free wedding. I had the most amazing wedding at the millennium biltmore,Thanks Beata!

Sent on 01/08/2015

Regina · Married on 10/25/2014

I highly recommend working with Rita!
    She is kind, flexible, knowledgeable and most importantly will cater to your needs on the day of your wedding! She made my day perfect! I did not feel stressed whatsoever and everything flowed smoothly!
    Rita- you rock!!!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Beata and Rita are simply the best! Everything ran perfectly from day 1!!! No detail was left unplanned! They put me in touch with the best vendors, all their sources were wonderful. They were both so accessible and pleasant to work with. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

Sent on 10/07/2014