Events at the Beach Reviews

4 | Rehoboth Beach, DE

4 Reviews for Events at the Beach

Audrey · Married on 06/22/2019

Dawn is absolutely awesome!

My wife and I got married at a state park and had to hire and coordinate with all our different vendors as well as due all of the decorating and sething up for the wedding. Hiring Dawn was one of the best decisions we made as she worked with other vendors, helped up and clean up the venue and even drove us back to our hotel at the end of the night. She was easy to work with and was always very quick to respond to questions. I'd recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Ruthie · Married on 09/15/2018

Took care of everything!

I urged my mother to find a day of wedding planner to make sure she and I could enjoy my wedding day and not spend the entire wedding weekend running around, doing last minute things etc. I am so thankful she found Dawn! We met with Dawn a few times before the wedding to go over everything. Over the next couple months she was always available to talk by phone or through email. She was knowledgeable, friendly and professional. On the day of the wedding, Dawn did so much to help the event run smoothly, from working on the decor to coordinating my wedding party to loading the presents into my parents car at the end of the night. Both my Mother and I were able to relax and really enjoy the wedding weekend. Dawn took care of everything! I highly recommend her.

Sent on 04/05/2019

Candace Gaull · Married on 07/29/2017

Great experience

Dawn was great. She really helped me figure out the best venue and sort out all the options. The day if she was super helpful and made sure everything went as planned.

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • I

Ingrid Dellatorre · Married on 06/10/2017

I am the Chef/Catering Coordinator at a local venue

Dawn was a real pleasure to work with! She is professional, knowledgeable and patient. I enjoyed working with her and would highly recommend to her to any Bride-To-Be. She will make your special day worry free and phenomenal!

Sent on 04/01/2019