49 Reviews for Events at Manchester

Open Bar (1)
Parking (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
32 Events at Manchester Reviews

We could not have chosen a better place for our wedding and reception. Chelsea was so accommodating and very prompt in responses! Our wedding turned out wonderfully and we are very happy with how it turned out from beginning to end!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This is a great location and facility for all kinds of different venues – lots of room, plenty of parking

Profile Picture Sandra, 10/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

EAM was the perfect venue for my daughters wedding reception! Chelsea and her team were so easy and extremely helpful to work with! It was pleasure working with them. They were very open and accommodating to our requests.

Profile Picture User6946640, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

The staff here was truly amazing and helped make our event a great one that I will always cherish.

Profile Picture User6688955, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Set Up, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Open Bar, Indoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Awesome...Everything was beautiful and the ladies were so helpful...awesome is the only thing I can think of.

Profile Picture Nakeria, 5/31/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Thanks to Events at Manchester my wedding reception was beautiful. The staff was so helpful with the initial planning and the day of the event.

Profile Picture Elmira, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We enjoyed doing business with Events at Manchester. Girls were very easy to work with. Location was perfect. Plenty of parking available. As much room as we needed. People on hand if we had any questions or needed anything. Everything was set up and ready as we discussed. It was a perfect evening. Thank you!

Profile Picture Jeannie, 10/17/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

This venue is the best hidden secret in Rock Hill, SC. As a wedding planner I look for venues that offer the best service and allow for over the top experience for my bridal couples. This is what I discovered at the Events of Manchester. The staff was superb; the venue clean and what I enjoyed the most was the professional assistance I received from the staff. The staff is so seasoned in know-how I was able to bring my brides vision to life. All things are possible to to achieve and this venue. The WOW Factor is there.

Profile Picture carolyn, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Working with Events at Manchester was an excellent decision! EAM, more specifically Allison, helped to make the entire process stress-free. I never had to worry about Allison doing what she told me to do. And, in fact, Allison often went above and beyond what was expected of her. She stayed throughout the entire time of the reception -- which was about 7.5 hours! She even stayed AFTER the reception was over to help clean up (which was totally NOT her responsibility and was very much appreciated by my parents). Allison was very friendly and very responsive. Whenever I had questions (which I had a ton haha), she was very prompt in replying.

The venue itself was perfect. We had a medium-sized wedding and the venue perfectly fit all of our guests. It wasn't too large -- in fact, it offered the perfect amount of space for people to move about and mingle. Allison was great in structuring the layout so that the venue didn't look too empty or too crowded. Allison was also great in helping to coordinate with all the other vendors at the reception. This was a remarkable help! It was great not having to worry about this aspect of the wedding.

Finally, I wanted to say that I had so many compliments about the reception and the venue we picked. Everyone loved it and had an amazing time! I would and definitely will recommend this venue to friends. It was an excellent decision!

Thank you, thank you EAM and Allison for all you did to make our wedding day perfect! :)

Profile Picture Chrystal, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Allison and the staff are over the top!! Pleasure meeting and having them help assist in making our daughters special day AMAZING!! THANK YOU!! Kim Clinton

Profile Picture Kim, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Hbing our reception here helped to make our wedding day perfect!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My cousin had her reception here. They were so complimentary and helpful. I don't know what we would have done without them helping and working with us the week of. Thank you to everyone! It's a perfect place for a nice reception.

Profile Picture keli, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The wedding reception for our daughter at Events at Manchester was magical! The venue is very spacious and had plenty of room for guests to move around, but did not leave the impression of feeling empty. The layout of the facility has different levels, but is open, so guests had the opportunity to see what was going on from all perspectives - whether watching the dancing, cake cutting, or being able to move from station to station to get their food. The parking lot allowed easy access even for elderly guests and there were plenty of places to park. Allison Tucker is phenomenal to work with, and has so many different suggestions if needed (we did!), but allows clients to use the facility in the way they feel best if no suggestions are needed. She is great to work with, and we appreciate her extra attention. Events at Manchester is a very versatile venue which is not limited to just weddings or receptions, but to banquets, conventions, reunions, etc. I'm so glad that Rock Hill (and the Charlotte area) now has such a great place for people to celebrate!

Profile Picture Nancy, 5/17/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The space was perfect for my wedding reception. The different levels made a great area to serve food while still leaving the room open and welcoming. The patio was another great addition. But overall, it was a beautiful space and would be an amazing venue for any event.

Profile Picture User2774624, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Events at Manchester provided the perfect venue for my daughter's wedding. Allison was great to work with, and put us at ease from the start of our planning. The layout provided lots of options as we planned, and allowed our guests to move about easily and enjoy the evening. It truly was an awesome and elegant way to celebrate a special day. Thank you, Allison!

Profile Picture Nancy, 5/17/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Allison and her staff were outstanding with everything leading up to and on the day of my wedding! She is so helpful with anything you need. She helped my aunts and I figure out how to do my bustle on my dress! They made sure everything went smoothly and kept the time line of everything on track! It is very easy to ask questions to anyone on the staff and get an immediate answer. The venue is beautiful and has a large amount of space for any event. I have nothing but good things to say about the venue and the service we received from everyone on staff!! They are wonderful!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/10/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Thank you so much for all the help and responding to all my random questions?

Profile Picture Diane, 4/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing service and extremely helpful and professional! Allison and team were very accommodating. Would highly recommend to others. Would use venue again!

Profile Picture sarah, 4/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Had my wedding reception at Events at Manchester. It is such a beautiful facility. The staff is very prompt, professional and flexible. The value was great! Everyone loved it and I had the best time. I would highly highly recommend it anyone getting married in the area!!

Profile Picture User3958878, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Allison and her team at Events at Manchester was so helpful and flexible with me while planning the wedding. They let me into the venue early (Thursday) before the wedding because there were no other events and did everything I asked them to do the day of the wedding. Allison is organized which is what you want for an event coordinator and responsive to any questions I had. She and her team is so easy to work with and were able to help with the many questions I had (how much alcohol to buy, what was needed for the bar, where is the best place to rent items, etc.)

I would definitely recommend Events at Manchester to anyone. What is there not to love? The venue price is reasonable, they allow any certified caterer, you can buy your own alcohol, they have a great bartender service for contracting, the space is beautiful, there's a large covered deck, there are multiple bathrooms, they have a dance floor, the management is wonderful....I could go on and on! They helped make our wedding very low stress! What more could you ask for?

Profile Picture Quynh, 11/16/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Allison and her staff treated our event as if we were the only clients she had. They went above and beyond their duties to ensure that everything went as smooth as possible. We would highly recommend Events at Manchester for any and all of your events, big or small. The value and service will far exceed your expectations.

Thank You guys for making our wedding definitely an event to remember.

Don and Toya

Profile Picture Donald, 10/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Allison @ Events at Manchester in Rock Hill, SC is the best. Our big day would not have been what it was without her. She was very pleasant and helpful throughout the entire process.

Profile Picture LaToya, 10/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Events is a awesome venue and Allison help make my dream wedding reception come true. She went above and beyond to make sure my day was perfect as if this was her day as well.

Profile Picture User3606822, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Allison and her staff went above and beyond the call of duty to make our day the best day ever. She helped out with the small details that made such a big difference in our day. We would recommend Events at Manchester to anyone!

Profile Picture Melloney, 8/31/13, 5 Reviews