12 Reviews for Eventive

Day-Of Coord. (1)
Timelines (1)
Non-Religious (1)
12 Eventive Reviews

Claire and her team were wonderful. We were not sure if we really needed a coordinator, but at the end of it all, it was the best thing we could have ever done. Claire far exceeded our expectations. She was incredible, flexible, and reliable. Our venue contact was so happy with Claire, that she could not wait to work with her again the following weekend for another wedding. If someone were to ask me what should they include in their wedding budget it would be, Claire.

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The best decision, and the best investment we could have ever made was hiring Claire to be our day of coordinator. Leading up to the wedding day, Claire was very responsive and answered all our questions. She really eased any stress that may have occurred the day of the wedding. Do yourself a favor, and hire Claire for your wedding.

Profile Picture Mandy, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Claire and Glenn were AMAZING! I highly recommend them. I had some issues with my rental company and Claire stepped in and handled everything perfectly. I had no stress the day of because of they're help!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I recommend just ending your search with Eventive and booking them ASAP! I can’t even begin to describe how amazing they were with helping me with me wedding. Claire took care of EVERYTHING and I didn’t stress or worry about a thing the day of my wedding, I could actually enjoy myself. She coordinated wonderfully with the vendors, made sure everything was where it was suppose to be, helped transport wedding props from the church to the reception, and at the end of the night all my stuff was packed and ready to go. Claire was such a joy and I wish there was enough words in the English language to describe how wonderful their service was. You need them for your wedding!

Profile Picture Monzerrat, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

You need a day-of-coordinator (at the very minimum). Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Claire was amazing! I was so overwhelmed when it came to planning my wedding, but Claire made it all so much easier. I used her Day-of-Coordinator services. She listened to everything that I wanted and help me make important decisions about things that I wasn't sure about. I planned my wedding from California, which made everything more difficult, but Claire was very flexible and accessible. I got a few quotes for day-of-coordination services and Claire was the most reasonable, but the quality of service she provided was nothing shy of excellent!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Claire was absolutely incredible!! She made sure I had absolutely nothing to worry about and was there to make sure everything was perfect from beginning to end. I would choose Eventive again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture stephanie, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

If I could change one thing, it would be to have hired Claire for planning the whole thing! I can't say enough about helpful she was. I chose a custom package (day of, and hotel blocks), but she was there for me with any questions or concerns I had about the wedding planning. She always had great recommendations and advice, and I don't know what I would have done without her. She went above and beyond to help me and my fiancé with the day, and last minute hiccups were no big deal or stress for us because of Claire's efforts. She put my mind at ease and all I had to do the day of was show up. ????

Profile Picture ADRIANNE, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

As a bride on a budget, I wanted to do as much as possible myself. I reached out to several coordinators and received extremely high estimates. When I saw Eventive's pricing, I was amazed at how reasonable the services were. After hiring Claire for Day-of-Coordination services, I realized that I couldn't afford to not have her! Claire was amazing from the very beginning. We were planning a wedding from out of state, which made things difficult, but Claire helped to make things easier. Prior to the big day, she helped with the timeline, arranged the layout of the venue, coordinated with all the vendors, and orchestrated the rehearsal. The day of the wedding she made everything look fabulous! The day went so smoothly and we have Claire to thank for that!

Profile Picture Rachel, 12/31/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Claire is dedicated to making your wedding planning process as easy as possible. She will help you every step of the way and be there for the most frustrating moments. She eases the process to try and make the wedding as happy as it can be, the way it is meant to be!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 2/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Claire and her team were very attentive to detail and were able to put out many scuffles leading up to the week of my wedding. The reception did get postponed but claire worked her hardest throughout. She worked as the day or coordinator but did way more than just “ day of” she contacted me a month prior to start coordinating the vendors and was very responsive. I? would recommend her as a day of coordinator as long as the bride has her excel spreadsheets and a game plan. I? think she would be wonderful for as a coordinator for the whole process.

Profile Picture rudi, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

When I first contacted Claire, I made it known that I didn't want to be responsible for any logistics on my actual wedding day. Meaning, I did not want to look at my watch at all, and I especially didn't want to have to keep track of the groom and groomsmen. Claire did it all and more! I truly could relax and enjoy my special day. I had a great experience with Claire and her team.

Profile Picture Brittany, 3/25/17, 1 Review