Eventive, Inc Reviews

5 Reviews for Eventive, Inc

• Jessi

Jessi G. · Married on 04/03/2021

Amazing!

I can't say enough about how amazing Melissa is. She totally made the venue exactly what I wanted and she was there with me every step of the way! She went above and beyond and I seriously could not have done it without her. Her assistant Bubbles was amazing as well! Both of them made my day as amazing as I had imagined.

Sent on 04/07/2021

Robert W. · Married on 04/01/2020

Wedding Day was Perfect!

Melissa and Eventive went above and beyond from start to finish with regards to my wedding. They were available each time I reached out to answer questions and lend advice whenever I needed it. The day of was absolutely perfect. Melissa and her team handled every single detail from coordinating vendors to making sure we ate at our reception. Our wedding day was stress free because of Eventive and I highly recommend their services.

Sent on 07/10/2020

Vanessa · Married on 06/07/2019

Amazing Customer Service!!

Working with Melissa was an absolute pleasure. She was responsive, supportive, patient and creative. If I had questions or concerns she was always available! She made our dreams become a reality and b/c of her, I believe that our wedding was a huge success! I highly recommend Melissa!

Sent on 05/05/2020

Angela F. · Married on 03/25/2016

Melissa is AMAZING!

I had the pleasure of having Melissa from Eventive arrange my bridal shower and small, in home wedding. Everything was perfect and I didn’t have to worry about anything but myself the morning of my wedding. Melissa is professional, talented, artistic, creative and has a way of making you feel at ease. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/15/2020