EventHaus Rentals Reviews

EventHaus Rentals 2
EventHaus Rentals 3
EventHaus Rentals 4

Kerry · Married on 12/19/2015

We loved our experience with EventHaus! The chairs we ordered were beautiful! They were easy to work with, provided excellent customer service, and our gold chiavari chairs were perfect!!! I highly recommend EventHaus!!!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Mary · Married on 12/05/2015

I have nothing but high praise for having worked with EventHaus. Working with Caroline was very smooth and professional. She implemented my vision and what I asked for to a tee. As far as I know, delivery and pickup of all items went on without a hitch, because I did not witness or hear of any glitches. The tent was clean, we loved the clear sides, all of the plates, linens and glass ware were perfect. The “special” items we ordered lent a sparkle and uniqueness to my daughter’s wedding…infinity chairs, joggling board, cake stand, etc.
    Planning an event from afar was difficult to start because I did not know the vendors to use, but we were very happy we used EventHaus. I would be more than happy to provide a recommendation if anyone should need one.
    Thank you so very much for helping to make my daughter’s special day, special.

Sent on 01/05/2016

Shirley · Married on 11/27/2015

Event Haus and Eric came to my rescue on the morning of our event to provide rentals on additional chairs and tables. There staff was courteous and prompt even with delivery and pick up. Would definitely use them again!

Sent on 12/04/2015

Sarah · Married on 11/21/2015

Every experience with EventHaus was easy and stress free! They were on time, were courteous and the pieces were absolutely gorgeous. I would recommend them to any future brides!

Sent on 12/06/2015

Everything we rented from Event Haus for our wedding worked perfectly and looked beautiful! They have so many options to choose from and they are super easy to work with. Everyone was always very nice and accommodating. We loved everything!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Courtney · Married on 10/23/2015

Eventhaus provided our linens and serveware, we even added a few things last minute and they delivered :) Our amazing planner took care of the coordination but as far as I know they were timely, and the rental items were of good quality.

Sent on 11/04/2015

megan · Married on 10/17/2015

Great rental company!! My ceremony & reception looked beautiful!!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Courtney · Married on 07/04/2015

We worked with Emily from Event Haus and had a great experience. They have a vast inventory of furniture and linens from which to choose, including all of trending and up to date pieces that some rental companies don't have. About a year out from our date, we went and selected our furniture and linens. Emily was so patient in explaining everything we would need and helping us put together a mock-up of what our event would look like. Then, when our bridesmaid dresses came in, I realized that we had picked out too dark of a color. She was so flexible with changing the linen, and accommodated me when I came in with the actual bridesmaid dress to compare to the linens and make sure they matched! Even within the month of our wedding we made some changes (added a chandelier, an additional table, etc.), and they were so accommodating to all of our requests. They helped us figure out exactly what size dance floor, how many tables, etc. On the day of the wedding, their rentals arrived on time, were set up in a timely fashion, and were in peak condition. Every single chair, dish, tablecloth, etc. was of the highest quality. We also rented their bar, and it was a gorgeous addition. I highly recommend using them for the high quaity and wide range of rentals they offer, and their great customer service!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Thanks so much to Eventhaus for being available for our wedding on 5/17. The entire day was perfect! Thank you for your professionalism and great work! Highly recommended.

Sent on 07/01/2015

Erica arranged the tables and chairs rental for our reception. She was very helpful and professional, and we were able to get exactly what we were looking for. When I saw everything set up at the reception, it was absolutely perfect and I'm so happy we chose EventHaus to rent from.

Sent on 05/23/2015

Ryan and Kristy · Married on 12/27/2014

I worked with several people from EventHaus throughout planning my wedding, all of whom were very responsive and helpful. During the last few months leading up to the wedding, I was working primarily with Erica, who was incredibly accommodating through all of the changes I made. I went to the offices twice to look at table set-ups and various rental items and both times the team at EventHaus was extremely helpful. Everything we rented arrived on time and in good shape, so we were very pleased.

Sent on 01/11/2015

Avagael · Married on 11/04/2014

Emily from EventHaus is very professional & really helpful. It was a destination wedding for us and I was a DIY bride but Emily assisted me from the day I met her at EventHaus' showroom. They have good selection & variety of inventory with great quality. We had a "pinterest" wedding & thank you to our vendors!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Bruce · Married on 10/26/2014

Event Haus was a pleasure to work with! Professional, affordable, clean, hassle free service. Will definitely use in the future! Thanks for making my job easier!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Christina · Married on 10/18/2014

EventHaus was great to work with, they had everything we needed for our wedding at an affordable price and are flexible with changes in orders, even to the last minute. They took care of everything we needed in terms of rentals for the wedding and Emily was so easy to work with.

Sent on 11/02/2014

Laurie · Married on 10/18/2014

EventHaus had so many options available for me to choose from that I was able to pick exactly what I wanted for linens, dishes, silverware, etc. Their prices were competitive with other event rental providers in Charleston. They were also able to adjust numbers very easily close to the wedding without any hassle. Very easy to work with.

Sent on 01/14/2015

Allen · Married on 10/04/2014

Best rates, easy to work with, and extremely flexible with scheduling and changes in orders. Erica was a huge help scheduling everything and was very easy to get in touch with. Linens were clean and pressed. The team sent out for set up was helpful, pleasant, and professional. Highly recommend for lighting and linens!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Stella · Married on 08/28/2014

Emily at EVENTHAUS DRS was the most constant and consistent professional vendor involved in my son's rehearsal dinner. As I was coordinating this event from out of state, the event planners at the restaurants I interviewed played an important part in the venue I chose. However, the venue I decided upon changed event planners three times! Emily was the one who helped me with table linens, placement and last minute details. The last time my event planner changed at the venue was just one week prior to the event. Emily graciously agreed to come and help me set up for my dinner. I must say that while my event was not a high dollar one for EVENTHUAS, Emily treated my rehearsal dinner like it was a million dollar event. She went above and beyond what I paid for. I would not think of hiring any other vendor in Charleston than EVENTHAUS and neither should you!

Sent on 09/11/2014

Amanda · Married on 08/16/2014

Event Drs. (now EventHaus) was great! My caterer (Crazy Dutchman Catering) set up all of my rentals and got all of our diagrams to them for me. When there was a problem with the availability of the chairs we had reserved, they found a replacement option with no problem and they worked out perfectly! The chairs and tables we rented were delivered and picked up on time and they were set up perfectly. They wouldn't leave until it all checked out okay with me!

Sent on 08/24/2014

Suzanne · Married on 05/18/2014

Event DRS was the perfect rental company. They had the best equipment to suit my needs and the price was extremely fair. Deliveries were on time and the service was very professional. Thank you Event DRS for helping to keep my day stress-free!

Sent on 06/07/2014

Leslie · Married on 04/26/2014

What a wonderful company to work with! I loved each and every detail from our wedding! It was so easy to communicate with Event DRS and pick out all the furniture and lighting for our wedding! By far, the best rental company in the area!!! Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/26/2014

Tara · Married on 04/19/2014

The venue my husband and I picked was a blank slate. Pepper Plantation has a beautiful indoor and outdoor area with a wrap around porch, dock, gazebo and fireplaces but the inside is empty. Event DRS had a wonderful array of items to choose from to make the space very personal. I was blown away when I walked in and felt like I was inside one of my wedding magazines! It was just beautiful! Emily was very easy to work with and was flexible with what we needed based on even making the adjustments just days before the wedding. The items we rented were high quality and very elegant.

Sent on 06/21/2014

They were wonderful to help with the rentals for our son's rehearsal dinner! They were flexible and proactive in helping me know what I would need. They truly know what they are doing, and all I had to do was trust them! I can't say enough nice things about how they helped make this event a huge success.

Sent on 01/08/2014

Kiah · Married on 10/12/2013

My wife Jessica and I were so fortunate to find Event Drs to help us with our rentals for our wedding reception.

We had met with another company and were promised many things which were never delivered. After speaking with Event Drs., there was an immediate realization we had been on the wrong path. We decided we must have them to make our event a success.

They have the most amazing showroom which can help you visualize what your event will look like and pick out what fits your taste.

Event Drs. has the highest level of service and delivers on what they promise. They were extremely helpful with every detail and were integral in our planning and executed exactly what we wanted.

If you are looking for an event rental company call them immediately! They receive our highest recommendation due to their outstanding service, care, and professionalism.

Thank you to Event Drs. for helping make our event such an amazing memory!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Kristen · Married on 07/06/2013

They did not provide the photo booth, but I used them for all of my rentals. They made the process SO easy and they were really helpful with keeping me from getting overwhelmed....they even let me make changes to some colors a few days before the wedding at no extra cost! I'll go to them for any party or event I have in the future - they were great to work with!

Sent on 07/17/2013

The · Married on 06/13/2013

Event DRS provided furniture, tents and fun accents like lanterns for the ceremony trees at our event The NotWedding in Charleston. We work with numerous event rental companies all over the country, and Event DRS stuck out as one that was fun, current and professional. They were an absolute joy to work with, and we highly recommend them for your event!

Sent on 06/18/2013