EventHaus Rentals Reviews

EventHaus Rentals 3
EventHaus Rentals 4
EventHaus Rentals 5
EventHaus Rentals 6

EventHaus... Wow! So impressed with everything! I had the pleasure of working with Erica. She is SOOOOO awesome. Over the past year I probably changed chairs, tables, linens... Etc. about a thousand times. For someone to handle my indecisive brain for a year, deserves an award! Planning from out of state and only through email I was unsure what the final outcome would be especially with the linen colors. Then when we did a room reveal, it looked beautiful BEYOND what I had expected. Rentals was a huge chunk of our wedding and EventHaus executed everything that I wanted down to the smallest detail. Thank you SO much Erica, I hope to work with you soon for another event!

Sent on 02/12/2016

Kerry · Married on 12/19/2015

We loved our experience with EventHaus! The chairs we ordered were beautiful! They were easy to work with, provided excellent customer service, and our gold chiavari chairs were perfect!!! I highly recommend EventHaus!!!

Sent on 12/29/2015
  • User6152348 · event on 12/18/2015

EventHaus provided outstanding service for my event. They responded to my needs promptly and were able to accommodate some last minute changes without any hesitation. I highly recommend their services!

Sent on 01/05/2016

Lara · event on 12/06/2015

Erica was very courteous, professional and prompt with all responses. I changed my order a few times (added tables and linens) with no issue. The guys who came to set up and clean up were quick and friendly as well.

Sent on 12/30/2015

Mary · Married on 12/05/2015

I have nothing but high praise for having worked with EventHaus. Working with Caroline was very smooth and professional. She implemented my vision and what I asked for to a tee. As far as I know, delivery and pickup of all items went on without a hitch, because I did not witness or hear of any glitches. The tent was clean, we loved the clear sides, all of the plates, linens and glass ware were perfect. The “special” items we ordered lent a sparkle and uniqueness to my daughter’s wedding…infinity chairs, joggling board, cake stand, etc.
    Planning an event from afar was difficult to start because I did not know the vendors to use, but we were very happy we used EventHaus. I would be more than happy to provide a recommendation if anyone should need one.
    Thank you so very much for helping to make my daughter’s special day, special.

Sent on 01/05/2016

Shirley · Married on 11/27/2015

Event Haus and Eric came to my rescue on the morning of our event to provide rentals on additional chairs and tables. There staff was courteous and prompt even with delivery and pick up. Would definitely use them again!

Sent on 12/04/2015

Sarah · Married on 11/21/2015

Every experience with EventHaus was easy and stress free! They were on time, were courteous and the pieces were absolutely gorgeous. I would recommend them to any future brides!

Sent on 12/06/2015

Rhonda · event on 11/20/2015

Working with Eventhaus was a pleasure. They were helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. We will definitely use them again.

Sent on 12/03/2015

Everything we rented from Event Haus for our wedding worked perfectly and looked beautiful! They have so many options to choose from and they are super easy to work with. Everyone was always very nice and accommodating. We loved everything!

Sent on 11/30/2015
  • User6014145 · event on 10/25/2015

Very easy to work with. Everything looked great and the set up and break down crew was amazing. Throughout the rental process they accommodated my million changes to the rental order.

Sent on 12/02/2015

Courtney · Married on 10/23/2015

Eventhaus provided our linens and serveware, we even added a few things last minute and they delivered :) Our amazing planner took care of the coordination but as far as I know they were timely, and the rental items were of good quality.

Sent on 11/04/2015

megan · Married on 10/17/2015

Great rental company!! My ceremony & reception looked beautiful!!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Courtney · Married on 07/04/2015

We worked with Emily from Event Haus and had a great experience. They have a vast inventory of furniture and linens from which to choose, including all of trending and up to date pieces that some rental companies don't have. About a year out from our date, we went and selected our furniture and linens. Emily was so patient in explaining everything we would need and helping us put together a mock-up of what our event would look like. Then, when our bridesmaid dresses came in, I realized that we had picked out too dark of a color. She was so flexible with changing the linen, and accommodated me when I came in with the actual bridesmaid dress to compare to the linens and make sure they matched! Even within the month of our wedding we made some changes (added a chandelier, an additional table, etc.), and they were so accommodating to all of our requests. They helped us figure out exactly what size dance floor, how many tables, etc. On the day of the wedding, their rentals arrived on time, were set up in a timely fashion, and were in peak condition. Every single chair, dish, tablecloth, etc. was of the highest quality. We also rented their bar, and it was a gorgeous addition. I highly recommend using them for the high quaity and wide range of rentals they offer, and their great customer service!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Vivian · event on 06/06/2015

They made the venue for my daughter's graduation party perfect! The tent and lightning, along with the colorful table clothes set the stage for a great party! The set up was done so professionally and the staff was so helpful! I highly recommend you use their services to make your event perfect!

Sent on 06/10/2015

John · event on 05/24/2015

I was very satisfied with Event Haus. I initially met with Alex, who came to my house to assess the grounds where the three tents, 14 tables with table cloths, and 60 chairs would be placed. He knew exactly where placement of these items should be set up to enhance the party venue for 150 people. Alex is very professional and pleasant. I also had an excellent experience with both Erica and Caroline from the Event Haus office who were always professional, helpful and responsive to my needs and requests.

The installation crew for both set up and take down were professional and competent, and very prompt.

I would highly recommend Event Haus for any occasion!

John C Kramer
    North Charleston, SC

Schelly · event on 05/21/2015

The event was a HUGE success and the tables turned out to be just what we needed. Eventhaus’s pricing, flexibility and terrific sales and customer service was a breath of fresh air. Thank you for helping to make our event even better than we anticipated!

Sent on 05/29/2015

Thanks so much to Eventhaus for being available for our wedding on 5/17. The entire day was perfect! Thank you for your professionalism and great work! Highly recommended.

Sent on 07/01/2015

Elizabeth · event on 05/16/2015

I had a fantastic experience. The delivery was easy. The prices extremely reasonable. And the chairs were perfect for the occasion, which was a sit down dinner in my backyard for 20 people.

Elizabeth · event on 05/16/2015

I had a fantastic experience. The delivery was easy. The prices extremely reasonable. And the chairs were perfect for the occasion.

I will absolutely use Eventhaus again.

Sent on 05/29/2015

Erica arranged the tables and chairs rental for our reception. She was very helpful and professional, and we were able to get exactly what we were looking for. When I saw everything set up at the reception, it was absolutely perfect and I'm so happy we chose EventHaus to rent from.

Sent on 05/23/2015

Georgia · event on 05/07/2015

I am so pleased with Eventhaus! I produced my company's first event at Striped Pig Distillery and the Eventhaus team was fantastic. Erica was timely, professional, and efficient with sending me quotes for the items I wanted, and she was helpful recommending what I would need for the event (in terms of number of tables/chairs/etc.)
    The staff was friendly and arrived early, set up tables, chairs, and the dance floor in less than an hour, and were equally efficient with the break down. I will definitely be using Eventhaus in the future!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Ryan and Kristy · Married on 12/27/2014

I worked with several people from EventHaus throughout planning my wedding, all of whom were very responsive and helpful. During the last few months leading up to the wedding, I was working primarily with Erica, who was incredibly accommodating through all of the changes I made. I went to the offices twice to look at table set-ups and various rental items and both times the team at EventHaus was extremely helpful. Everything we rented arrived on time and in good shape, so we were very pleased.

Sent on 01/11/2015
  • W

Wendy · event on 12/18/2014

Would use Event Haus again in a second. Very professional, timely and everything we rented was provided n excellent condition. Thank you Event Haus!!

Sent on 12/19/2014

alison · event on 12/18/2014

Excellent job! Thank you for the help!

Sent on 12/29/2014
  • User4627982 · event on 12/13/2014

called the day before perfect product delivery and pickup

Sent on 12/23/2014