Eventfully Planned Reviews

101 Reviews for Eventfully Planned

Jacki · Married on 09/09/2017

2.4
      2.5

My fiancé and I used Jaime to do the bulk of the planning for our wedding day. After our first phone call, we felt like we were in good hands. However, as things progressed, everything seemed to change. Jaime's response time to emails was slow and she seemed to have no organized system to help us select vendors. Our inbox was just flooded with forwarded emails. We felt very overwhelmed and explained to Jaime what we needed going forward. Jaime agreed to create a google doc but days later there was still no document, so we had to send a reminder email. When my fiancé asked her to include pricing on this document, Jaime then decided that we were not the right fit for her and said that she was not going to "reinvent the wheel for one client." To us, this was disappointing and Jaime's tone in her emails towards the end was unkind and unprofessional. We knew it was not going well when we began feeling nervous when we needed to ask for what we wanted. Overall, it was a very disappointing experience and we were thrilled to find another wedding coordinator who responds quickly and does not take offense when we ask for something specific.

Sent on 01/22/2017

Eventfully Planned's reply:

Hello, Thank you for your feed back to my services. I know exactly who wrote this review. I will add, that your mother, who I was not contracted with at all, called me and made accusations that I was not doing the work that she needed me to do. Also, I have proof, in my emails that you did not give me days to get things done, you would ask for them, and then the next day demand them. I will also add, that I am the one that suggested we were not a good fit and even though my deposit is "NON REFUNDABLE" I refunded your deposit in FULL (which you failed to mention). So, the fact that you stooped that low to write a review four months after we parted ways was unfair and unjust. I am glad you found a planner to help you that you are happy with.