Eventfully Planned Reviews

101 | Newport, RI

101 Reviews for Eventfully Planned

• Kate

Kate · Married on 08/13/2016

Deciding to work with Jaime Nelson was absolutely the best decision we made during our entire wedding planning process. I reached out to her in January 2016, about a month after we got engaged. My fiancé and I were dead set on an August date and knew that we wanted a tented wedding at my parents' beach home in Westport, MA. Despite giving her just 7 months to create our venue from scratch, everything was executed to absolute perfection. We live in DC and know next to nothing about vendors in the area, so we relied on Jaime 110% for our vendor choices. She knocked it out of the park with her recommendations and secured the best band, the best photographer, the best caterer, etc etc. While I wasn't a picky bride, per se, I did definitely have an overall idea of how I wanted our weekend to be and how I wanted our wedding day to look. Jaime went above and beyond, creating an even more gorgeous day than I was hoping for.

Being able to relax during the days leading up to your wedding weekend (and on your wedding day itself!) is so invaluable and is something that I don't think you can truly appreciate until it's all over. My fiancé and I knew that our wedding weekend was absolutely in the best hands, which allowed us to focus on our guests and on each other without worrying about a thing. I knew that, if something did go wrong (which, to my knowledge, nothing did!), Jaime would take care of it.

To sum it up - if you've yet to choose a planner, choose Jaime & her team. It will be, hands down, the smartest decision you make while planning.

Sent on 08/18/2016

Eventfully Planned's reply:

THANK YOU!! Oh my gosh... you and I have the same mind! I just sent you a review request from The Knot and went online to wedding wire and saw this on here! I miss you already! Have a wonderful honeymoon!

Katharine · Married on 06/18/2016

Working with Jaime was the absolute best decision we made in our entire wedding planning process. I cannot possibly say enough good things about her, or properly express what an amazing job she did with our wedding!

We got married at the end of June in Charlestown, Rhode Island. Our 175-person wedding was at my parent’s house, so absolutely every vendor - tents, catering, linens, bathrooms, lighting, you name it! had to be organized and coordinated separately. My husband and I both have very busy jobs, so we relied HEAVILY on Jaime, and worked with her throughout all the planning process leading up to the wedding, and then of course on the day of. She was available to us whenever we wanted to discuss something, and was always incredibly prompt in getting back to us! Additionally, she did an amazing job keeping us on track!

To start, she is so incredibly kind, thoughtful and funny, and my entire family absolutely ADORED her and trusted her with absolutely everything. Beneath the calm exterior Jaime projects is a planning mastermind – she doesn’t miss a SINGLE detail. She also added so many thoughtful small touches that we hadn’t even thought of – and didn’t even necessarily know about! – until the day of.
    Additionally, ALL the vendors in the area know her, respect her, and love working with her (literally, every time we met a new vendor they would tell us how much they loved Jaime), and for the few vendors we found from further away that she hadn’t worked with before (our florist and band) she worked beautifully with them as well.
    On the day of, we felt like we could 100% relax, because we knew Jaime would take care of everything, which she did! I cannot possibly recommend her more highly!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Brittany · Married on 06/12/2016

Our summer wedding at Rosecliff was spectacular thanks to Jaime. I have known Jaime on a personal level for years and always admired her driven and kind hearted nature. Shortly after getting engaged we realized we had no idea where to begin in planning a wedding for over 200 people in our dream location, Newport. Thats when I immediately called Jaime. She helped us through every step of the process from venue selection, to finding the best vendors, to planning our day of schedule to make sure we were on time for pictures, and so much more. We had a huge ancestry table that was very important to my mother, and Jaime made sure that among other things looked perfect on our wedding day. She even put together custom take home cake boxes for me when I just didnt have the time. Jaime really does it all and allows you to truly relax and enjoy your special day. I highly recommend hiring Jaime.

Sent on 09/10/2016

Kelly · Married on 06/11/2016

I highly recommend Eventfully Planned- Jaime and her team were amazing!! We booked her as the day-of coordinator for our wedding and we could not have asked for the day to run more smoothly. She also provided us wonderful recommendations for various vendors during the wedding planning process. Jaime was responsive, organized, and extremely talented at coordinating all the moving parts of a wedding! Jaime and Karen ensured everything was taken care of on the day-of and we couldn't have asked for a more perfect day!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Hire her! She is the best. Jaime planned my son’s wedding from beginning to end. The bride and groom live out of state and their demanding job/school commitments would have made planning their RI wedding difficult and stressful if it weren’t for the most amazing wedding planner ever! Jaime’s knowledge and experience, attention to detail, her calm, professionalism and good humor provided peace of mind to all of us throughout the year and a half of planning and right through to the end of a wonderful wedding weekend. My son and daughter-in-law wanted a small, more casual, non-traditional wedding than many pictured on this site. Jaime listened carefully to their vision and helped create exactly what they wanted. In fact, in all ways the wedding exceeded our expectations because of the guidance and help we got from Jaime. Whether you are planning a large extravaganza or a small intimate wedding like my son’s, you will find no one better in this business than Jaime.

Sent on 05/29/2016

Jennifer · Married on 05/07/2016

My now husband and I met with Jaime very early into our two year engagement. We knew we wanted a venue where we could bring in all our own vendors and we knew we would need help. Jaime was the second wedding planner we met with and we knew 5 minutes into the meeting she was the one. She is patient, understanding, organized and will never tell you no, regardless of how insane your comment is, she will always say "we can try" ( I heard that a lot). She understands that this is your day and your vision and her job is do whatever she needs to in order to make it come to life. From recommending and handling vendors to reviewing rental orders and catching mistakes, to making you appointment schedules with lunchtime built in - she literally thinks of everything and is on top of every single detail. Jaime and her team made our wedding day seamless so much so that my bridesmaids even commented on how they wished their days had gone more like mine and that they had hired a planner. I'm sure a million things went wrong but had no idea, we even had to implement our rain plan last minute and my day could not have been more perfect. Jaime and her team allowed me to focus on getting married and not worry about the details. In addition to being amazing at what she does she is also an incredible person and someone you want around you. She truly cares about and loves every one of her brides and it is obvious from the minute you meet her. My husband and I still say that hiring Jaime was one of the best decisions we made and was worth every single penny.

Sent on 06/08/2016

Caitlin · Married on 04/30/2016

I can not say enough good words about Jaime and I truly do not know where to start in writing this review. We worked with her in the past for my sister's wedding and found her to be one of the best vendors we could have had! As soon as I got engaged we knew we had to contact her and book! She is so approachable and strikes the perfect balance of warmth, professionalism and efficiency. We live in Ct but were planning our big day to include a church ceremony and reception at Rosecliff. I consider myself a pretty organized person but it can get somewhat overwhelming coordinating with so many vendors, especially when out of town. I should not have been surprised by this, but each and every one of my vendors had worked with her in the past and praised her. I used her for the "day of package" but really I consulted her all along the planning process and found her input to be invaluable. She created a timeline that highlighted all important time frames/contact information and confirmed all of this info with my vendors in the days leading up to my wedding. Tasks that she did for the actual day of included basically running the rehearsal, setting up and breaking down decorations in the church, coordinating transportation between 2 different hotel blocks, picking up and delivering food to both my fiancé and I and acting as the liaison between vendors. She gives realistic advice, keeps your budget in mind and does anything she can to make your vision a reality-all with a smile on her face! I did not even carry my phone with me that day nor did my sisters and Mom-all contact went through Jaime and it went off flawlessly. She truly provided a sense of ease that is so important to have in order to enjoy yourself. Jaime, thank you again for everything!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Abigail · Married on 09/26/2015

Jaime worked with me and my husband for about a year to plan our wedding. Our plans were a challenge - it took place in a big field next to a drafty New England house that offered nothing in terms of infrastructure or support for the event. We had to import every single thing to the space - bathrooms, bar, tent, heat, electricity - the whole nine yards.

I also wanted a few a-typical features in my wedding, like a New Orleans second-line wedding parade from the ceremony site to the reception, an off-season bonfire, and a pool party in 50 degree weather the night before the wedding. The seasons were changing, and we had no idea what the weather was going to be like, so we had to prepare for a lot of scenarios.

Jaime held everything together like glue. She is brilliant and has a mind for details like a steel trap. She also had a ton of creative ideas and solutions when I was stumped or panicked by an obstacle. Best of all, she was totally calm and even-keeled during the whole process, which was so important to me. I have been in weddings where the planner is as stressed as the bride, and it's unpleasant for everyone. Jaime is the definition of grace under fire, and helped my husband and I pull off the weird and beautiful wedding of our dreams!

And a bonus, she is very reasonably priced and saved us a ton of money in the mistakes we would have made trying to hold an event with no experience!

I couldn't recommend her more. Please work with her!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Kristin · Married on 09/06/2015

It is impossible to sum up Jaime and our experience with Eventfully Planned in a small paragraph. My now husband and I hired Jaime two years prior to our wedding. There is no doubt that Jaime was THE best decision we made during the process.

Jaime is the most genuine and kindest person. She genuinely cares for her couples which was noticeable from our very first meeting. What we loved about her was that she was honest as well. She will help you stuck to your budget and give you suggestions along the way. Never once did we feel pressured to make a decision in a certain direction. Furthermore, Jaime went to great lengths to advocate for us throughout the process. She helped us navigate our way through a web of vendors and services. When we asked her opinion, she made critical suggestions that allowed us to create a unique day with an amazing team of people.

Jaime is also organized. Incredibly organized! She understands the potential stresses of planning and counters them with patience and a kick butt detailed to-do list. More than this, my husband and I never felt stressed through the entire (two year!) process. This is due to Jaime's oversight and slow dissemination of tasks.

Beside being an organized, genuine, and overall great person, Jaime was the essential part of the days leading up to our wedding. She seamlessly ran our rehearsal and allowed me to bring in a rediculous amount of decor to our venue. She worked in tandem with our venue (The Hope Club in Providence) to make the entire wedding day flow like I had only dreamed. She and Hadley (her assistant) were there every step of the way in the big day. They handled everything from the timeline to the smallest details of decor placement and wedding party organization. We have told everyone that Jaime was the smartest and best decision we made for our wedding. She assembled the most spectacular team of people and gave us the family-oriented party we were hoping for.
    Eventfully Planned is the best!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Kathleen · Married on 08/01/2015

Jaime and her team are simply the best! She made our wedding dreams come true before our eyes. She is professional and experienced with great industry connections. She goes above and beyond for the bride, groom, wedding party, and family. I did not worrry about a thing the day of because I trusted her 100% to execute our vision. Most importantly, her personality is awesome. She is easy to work with and treated us so well. We worked together for over a year and when our wedding was over, I was sad to not have excuses to hang out with Jaime. If you considering hiring her, do it! It was the best decision we made during the planning process.

Sent on 10/16/2015

I started working with Jaime and her team 2 months prior to my wedding when my original wedding planner could no longer perform the service. Jaime is detailed oriented and has excellent responsiveness. She accommodated every ask. My wedding weekend was stress free and ran smoothly because of Jaime and her team. I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 10/05/2015

Prior to booking Jaime Nelson for my day-of wedding planner, I did my research. Jaime just stood out on so many levels. She is extremely organized and detail oriented and has a wealth of experience. From the very first conversation, I was extremely impressed by her and immediately knew we were in good hands. Throughout the many months leading up to my wedding, Jaime was very responsive and so helpful - I definitely trusted her and her expertise and valued her insight. Having peace of mind on my wedding day was invaluable. Jaime was my peace of mind. She has such a calming presence that put me at ease. She also had two fabulous assistants working with her that aided in such a seamless and magical day. There were a few glitches on my wedding day (due to problems with other vendors) but, you would never have known because Jaime took care of it immediately. Like I stated before, having peace of mind on your wedding day is invaluable. Jaime was absolutely essential to ensuring our wedding day ran smoothly and she and her team truly exceeded our expectations! We couldn't have been more thrilled with our experience and whole-heartedly recommend Jaime without hesitation!

Sent on 07/26/2015

Jaime was a true pleasure to work with. She showed a sincere appreciation to understand our unique needs - which was especially important for our fusion Indian and American wedding. She came to my house prior to the wedding to view all the decor and ensure that she fully understood my expectations for the day. On the wedding day itself, Jaime's team ensured that all of the guests were comfortable, kept all of the activities running on time and made sure that everything was in its proper place to make our special day really come to life. Jaime is professional, genuine and always willing to brainstorm how to achieve the experience you want without having to spend a fortune to do it! I would highly recommend Eventfully Planned to any bride looking for that much needed sanity check and trusted advisor to plan your big day.

Sent on 10/29/2015

Leah · Married on 10/11/2014

I can't say enough good things about Jamie! Without getting into details I already fired one wedding planner before her and spoke with several others. As soon as I spoke with Jamie I knew I found the right person. Jamie is like your best friend, your sanity, and your answer to everything leading up to the wedding. Being a Taurus and an only child I can be difficult. Anyone who knows me knows I don't deal with bs and I can be hard to please, okay very hard to please. Jamie did an excellent job. She really can get along with anyone and knows how to deal with every person and situation that arises. She is so organized and quick to come up with solutions. Even though I only had her for the wknd of she made me feel welcome to call her whenever I needed. Text, email, phone, or in person meeting- she would do it. I had no problem handing over all the control to her because I knew I was in good hands with her and I sure was! She didn't miss a beat- from bringing us champagne, water, and food in our hotel room, to driving back and forth from venue to hotel on the day of just bc she could hear in my voice I needed some piece of mind, to figuring and executing transportation for 130+ guest staying at about half a dozen different hotels, she did it all. She will help you as much or as little as you want and can take on as much or as little as you want her too. I really can't say enough great things about her. If you need an extra hand or an extra ten hands, she's the one to call. She's sweet, she's fun, she's smart, organized and so on top of things. She will make you feel like you are the only wedding she has and you are the most important person to her at that time. And now that the wedding is over I'm ready to hang out as friends bc she is an AWESOME person to be around!

Sent on 10/16/2014

We cannot say enough about the amazingness of Jamie Nelson and her staff with Eventfully Planned .. Jamie was our "day of coordinator" which was truly a life saver!! Literally every single little or big thing on our wedding day, Jamie had complete control .. And the coolest thing was that all the other vendors told us that about her too.. "Ohh you have Jamie? You've got not a worry in the world" and we can definitely attest to the absolute truth of that... Jamie Nelson/Eventfully Planned is by far the absolute BEST choice if you want to make sure you have the most seamless non stressful wedding experience .. No matter how big or how small , how glamorous or not... Eventfully Planned has everything you could ever imagine!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Jessica · Married on 08/31/2014

I would absolutely recommend Eventfully Planned to help calm your wedding anxieties and enhance your wedding day. I hired Jaime as a day-of coordinator, but her time beyond exceeded that role. I met with Jaime when I initially booked to go over details, and then we exchanged numerous emails the few months before my wedding as final details became set. Jaime and her assistant were thorough, thoughtful, and accommodating. Jaime actually ran my rehearsal so that my officiant wouldn't have to drive an hour each way for a half hour rehearsal. I gave her lots of the small things that needed to get to my wedding -- fans, favors, programs, etc. -- and she took care of each little detail with care. The morning of my wedding, Jaime and her assistant picked up lunch (ordered by me) for the wedding party as we got ready -- as planned -- but when we realized that I had forgotten drinks and buns, they immediately went to the store and took care of it! Jaime put me at complete ease throughout my wedding day, knowing that there was someone just attending to the details that I would be unable to focus on while busy getting married. Hiring Jaime was a great decision, and I would absolutely recommend her to others!!!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Eventfully Planned's reply:

Jessica, What a nice surprise to hear from you with this review! Thank you for taking the time to write that! Working your wedding was a true pleasure! I hope you're enjoying married life and your school year is going well!

Meghan · Married on 08/23/2014

Jamie is the best! When my husband and I began our wedding planning process we had no idea where to even start. When Jamie met with us, she got a sense of the vibe and style we wanted and then proceeded to brainstorm with us a multitude of ideas that were right on par with our aesthetic, preference, and budget, and helped guide us in the exact right direction, making all of our thoughts and wishes a reality.
    She is extremely knowledgeable about venues and locations throughout Rhode Island and was able to give sincere and honest opinions about the different venders we were looking into. She recommended several venders that she thought were the best options for us and then we were able to pick and choose from there. I don't know what our wedding would have need without these perfect recommendations. We loved all of our venders and we would not have found them without Jamie. She also handled everything regarding our venders. She set up meetings for us, kept us organized, and helped us stay on top of our appointments and deadlines. Jamie did all of these tasks in a way that made us feel completely comfortable and confident. She was like our great friend who was happy to do all the dirty work for us. She spent so much time going to different venues and appointments with us and did a great job of recording all the details, big and small, so that no bit of information was forgotten. And if there was something we missed or didn't know, she promptly found that information out.
    There were so many events that happened that made our wedding truly spectacular and they would not have happened without her. Our band for instance was amazing, and the lead band member flew from New Orleans for our wedding. I found this information out at the end of the wedding night, as I was telling him what an unreal and awesome job the band did. When I found out he was from New Orleans I asked him why he would fly all the way to RI for a wedding- he responded that the planning process with Jamie

Sent on 09/17/2014
  • User4320333 · 2+ years ago

Jamie is a godsend.

I had met/chatted with a couple of coordinators before talking with Jamie. Immediately, I knew that she was exactly who we wanted to work with on our wedding day. We had a very large wedding (nearly 260 guests) at Fort Adams. Many of our guests traveled from outside of Rhode Island (NYC, Boston, Washington DC, Savannah, Baltimore, California) and the country (Ireland, Spain, Switzerland). While our guest count was high, we envisioned a deeply personal and intimate reception. It was because of Jamie that we were able to fulfill this vision.

Jamie is organized - which for a Type A control freak is one of the highest compliments I can give. Jamie got my husband and I focused on items when necessary, was an excellent sounding board for ideas, and executed our vision for the day flawlessly.

Jamie is calm and collected. You know you are in great hands with Jamie at the helm.

Jamie is well respected within the community and has a phenomenal relationship with vendors. When I would call someone and mention that I was working with Jamie, they immediately sang her praises.

Lastly, the entire day felt relaxed, calm, natural, personal, and fun. Everything felt easy on the day of our wedding, which is a testament to planning before and execution during the reception.

Sent on 08/16/2014

Cara · Married on 07/12/2014

We had our wedding at my parents' house in Westport, MA and we knew from the start that we needed a wedding planner to guide us on exactly what needed to be done to pull this off. Jaime was amazing from the start. Not only was she well organized and efficient, but her calm demeanor made such a positive difference in the whole planning and execution process.
    There are so many vendors and moving parts that go into a tented wedding at a home, so I was really nervous about the whole process in the beginning. Jaime put my nerves at ease and in the end she managed an amazing day- I wouldn’t have changed anything.
    Jaime’s vendor suggestions were invaluable, and I also appreciated her ability to work with new vendors. Our friends and relatives all commented on how amazing the day was and how great of job our wedding coordinator did. It’s clear that Jaime goes above and beyond for her clients, and I could not recommend her more to anyone.

Sent on 09/11/2014

Kerri · Married on 06/21/2014

Let’s see how do a put this…..”Jaime Nelson is the Best Wedding Planner Ever” She simply made the most amazing weekend of my life go off without a hitch! We spent about 21 months planning my wedding… and I can truly say it was a pleasure working with Jaime. Without her I would have been the stressed out New Yorker trying figure out a Newport Wedding. She set up vendor appointments, joined me for multiple appointments, negotiated contracts and most of all keep me on point throughout the entire planning process.
    The day of my wedding was so fun! I didn’t even need to think about anything! Jaime arrived in my hotel suite bright an early with her assistant to help with the entire day events. I had the pleasure of working with her good friend Susan Sancomb my photographer they actually went over to Newport together and mapped out all the sites we were going to use for my wedding day photos. We were able to get some pretty amazing pictures at the Marble House and at The Rosecliff after the ceremony. Check out her website there is a blog from my 6.21.14 wedding http://sancombphotography.com .
    My mom and I just can’t stop thanking Jaime for such a fabulous experience we had working with her.
    I would recommend Eventfully Planned a million times over… I hope that every Newport Bride can experience the way I felt on my wedding day it was absolutely perfect!
    Best,
    Kerri Martin

Sent on 07/30/2014

Danielle · Married on 06/14/2014

At my wedding my aunt asked me "what would you have done without your planner?" I truly can't imagine (nor do I want to) what my wedding day and the planning process would have been like without Jaime Nelson and Eventfully Planned. Throughout the planning process, Jaime was always there to offer honest advice and expert opinions when I needed them. I still cringe when I think of some of the decisions I would have made or forgotten to make without her. No matter how prepared or organized the bride, nothing can substitute for years of experience and hundreds of weddings, not to mention a Newport native's insider knowledge of the area and industry. The relief of knowing Jaime was in my corner gave me the PRICELESS experience of actually enjoying my wedding planning!
    When the wedding day came Jaime made sure I was nothing but a bride and my only job was to marry my husband- she took care of EVERYTHING. Jaime manages to be both a professional and a friend. Do not underestimate how important it is to have people you LIKE there on your wedding day. Jaime will not only orchestrate the PERFECT wedding day, but is also someone you'll want there pinning in your veil and helping you take a couple deep breaths before walking down the aisle.
    From amazing vendor suggestions, to dealing with last minute inclement weather I could not have asked for a better experience with Jaime at Eventfully Planned. If you want a fun wedding planning process leading up to a beautiful stress-free wedding, then choose Eventfully Planned!

Sent on 07/03/2014
  • I

Ina · Married on 06/08/2014

Jaime was fantastic work with, both before our wedding and certainly the day of. She was constantly the person I looked to that day with any little question or concern. She and her team were great at making sure my groom and I had everything we needed (drinks, food, water on a hot day, etc). Most of our planning was done via email or phone since we weren't always in Rhode Island, and Jaime made that very easy. Can't say enough about how much we loved her! Thanks Jaime!

Sent on 06/26/2014

Katie · Married on 05/10/2014

Jaime was a fabulous wedding planner for beginning to the end. Having to plan a Newport wedding from across the country was definitely difficult and I couldn't have done it without her!

When I was trying to narrow down the choices, I spoke to handful of planners over the phone. Everyone seemed very experienced but I simply felt the most comfortable talking with Jaime. Even though it was just an introductory phone, we pretty much seamlessly started throwing around ideas and talking about actual plans already. So I knew she was the one for the job.

She gave fantastic advice and suggestions for all the vendors that we needed but never pressured to use anyone and was always open to our thoughts and preferences. For the couple days that we had in town to meet with all these vendors, she created a helpful itinerary and accompanied us whenever you could. She was readily available via phone or email to answer any questions I had during the entire process. Despite the time difference, we made our phone convos work.

And of course during the wedding weekend, she helped coordinate all the events and made sure everyone was taken care from. She was there from my hair/make up to the very end delivering items back to my hotel room.

Sure wedding planning is not cheap but if you have room if your budget, it's totally worth it when you have someone great like Jaime!

Sent on 09/08/2014

Jennifer · Married on 05/09/2014

What a wonderful decision we made in hiring Jaime Nelson as our wedding planner! My fiancé and I were introduced to Jaime by family living in Rhode Island (we currently live in Chicago), and knowing we wanted our wedding in Newport, she was the clear choice. I knew she was an expert at her profession after our first phone call, and would help make our destination wedding thoughts and ideas come to life. We loved all of Jaime's vendor recommendations and each time we said we were working with Jaime, they all had lovely things to say about her which always made us feel great. When the wedding weekend was upon us, all of the behind-the-scenes work was flawless. We were able to just enjoy the weekend knowing that Jaime was running the show, and everything went off without a hitch. I highly recommend Jaime for the brides that want a wedding professional, confidant and friend to take this amazing journey with them, and to be there for them every step of the way!

Sent on 09/28/2014
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 04/05/2014

Jamie is a angel from Wedding Planning Heaven!
    Our wedding was going to be small. My fiancee and I thought we could handle all the details on our own. We were wrong. When we realized we needed a wedding planner, we were lucky to find that Jamie was available. She was truly WONDERFUL. Jamie is extremely organized, professional, unflappable in any number of circumstances. She will think of the questions you won't and on the day of your wedding, she will be the best liaison with the people who work at the venue, the band, the photographer, every member of your wedding day team. She is the type of person who can make your grandmother feel welcome and get teenagers to smile for pictures.
    On our wedding day, it's an understatement to say that I was nervous, Jamie was like a calming force from heaven. She and her assistant seemed to be everywhere they were needed before someone asked for them. When my husband and I look back on our wedding day, we know Jamie was a big part of how magical and memorable our day was. We were truly lucky to get to work with her on one of the most significant events of our lives together.

Sent on 09/24/2014