110 Reviews for Event-Experience Music Service

Sound/PA System (10)
One Event Per Day (6)
Liability Insurance (2)
Uplighting (1)

DJ Erik went above and beyond to make our wedding very special. Knows exactly what we needs and flexible to cater our needs. Most importantly he made our wedding stress free, not a single dull moment on the dance floor! Thank you Erik again, and we highly recommend anyone who’s looking to have a blast and a fun event!!

Profile Picture Nan, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Erik literally made our wedding night. He even stayed and extra hour when we asked him too. The music was absolutely perfect. I would recommend him to everyone!!!!

Profile Picture Erin, 8/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Erik is amazing! We got married almost a month ago in Warwick, RI and people are still raving about how awesome our wedding was. DJ Erik was a huge part of that. He played a great mix of music that kept the dance floor packed all night! We told DJ Erik our goal for our wedding was to have the party of the summer, and he definitely helped us achieve that. He also covered our music and microphones for the ceremony. He was very easy to reach and meet up with throughout the wedding planning process. We'd met with a couple DJs, but we knew instantly when we met DJ Erik that we had to hire him for our wedding. He's so easy-going and made us feel so comfortable and confident in our decision. Don't pass on DJ Erik for your wedding!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Best DJ in the area. Super responsive, very flexible when it comes to the music, and makes it all about YOU. Great service across the board.

Profile Picture Andrew, 7/8/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Eric was fantastic! Played any tunes we requested and kept everyone up and dancing throughout the party. We had an Irish wedding reception and Eric had some rocking Irish tunes. Just amazing. Highly recommended. Really made the event a memorable one!

Profile Picture Michael, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Erik was absolutely fantastic from the jump. He Dj'd two of my best friends weddings so I knew he was great but to work with he was even better. I asked months after I booked him if he could do the music and the microphones and he was so helpful, not only did he say yes but he provided music as people were walking in as well. We spoke with him a week before the wedding and he was so helpful and easy to work with. I asked him for help on a song for my bridesmaids to walk into and he had options emailed to me within minutes of being off the phone. During the evening he played off of the wedding guests and their likes which made for a BLAST of a wedding. I could not recommend him more! Thank you thank you for making it a wedding to remember!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Erik was amazing to work with throughout the entire process!! He was a referral from a friend and we are so happy we went with him. He was very accommodating and made our wedding stress-free. All of our guests were raving about him after the wedding because he really reads the dance floor and knows when to switch up songs if needed. He's truly great at what he does. We would definitely book Erik again if we ever need another DJ for an event.

Profile Picture Hannah, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Erik played for our wedding and we had the time of our lives! Everyone was on the dance floor and no one wanted to leave, pretty rare for a late Sunday wedding! Everyone is still raving about the wedding and especially the music! He was a lot of fun and very professional, He kept everything on schedule and made sure everything ran smoothly! Several people who proclaimed not to be dancers or who didn’t enjoy dancing at their own wedding ended up being the ones who danced the most! Would definitely recommend to anyone getting married or looking for a great dj!

Profile Picture Olivia, 5/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Erik is very professional. He had an "I'm at your service" attitude. He kept the dance floor packed. I would definitely use him for future events.

Profile Picture Sharol, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Erik was amazing! He had our dance floor packed all night and played an awesome mix of music that appealed to everyone. He spent the time reviewing exactly what we wanted for our wedding music, helping to orchestrate a surprise song by the Father of the Bride to the bride, etc. He was extremely professional and a pleasure to work with. He was the perfect DJ for our wedding and we will 100% be using him for any DJ needs in the future!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Erik is the best in the business. The first wedding i heard him at was my best friends, then we hired him for my sisters and finally my own. Cant say enough good things about him. Perfect selection of all types of music kept everyone on the dance floor for hours. THANKS AGAIN ERIK!

Profile Picture Justin, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

From the first time I spoke with Erik I knew he would be an excellent DJ. We got married in Cohasset, MA but I was planning my wedding from New Jersey. He was always ready and willing to answer any questions and had a wonderful attitude. We asked for a special mixture of two songs for our first dance and he blended them together flawlessly! We also had a day time wedding which can make dancing a hit or miss. He kept the dance floor packed the entire time! Most people told us it was one of the best weddings they’ve ever attended. I will definitely be using Erik again!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/16/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Erik, was beyond fabulous. He was incredibly easy to work with, communicative, outgoing, and has GREAT mixing skills! He went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable and spent time actually getting to know us and our music tastes. HIRE HIM TODAY!

Profile Picture Benjamin, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I was married on October 8th 2017 in Rhode Island. BUT I planned my wedding from Dallas, Texas. When looking for a DJ, I might as well have been blind folded. A friend referred DJ Erik to me and after speaking with him -- I instantly knew he was the DJ for our wedding. The distance didn't stop him from getting every detail right and I threw a lot of ideas at him. Not only was I planning from across the country but we had people from all over the world coming and I wanted the perfect mix for everyone. He promised to make it work and I put all my faith in him. Come the wedding night, he had the floor packed the entire time. EVERYONE was dancing. He even stayed longer at no charge because everyone was having so much fun. It was truly amazing. The atmosphere of the night was incredible thanks to DJ Erik. If you have the chance to book him for your event, I HIGHLY recommend it. Erik, thank you for making our night so special. Adriana and Ricky Froncillo

Profile Picture Adriana, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Erik was a phenomenal choice for our wedding reception. Our photographer recommended him to us after hearing us vent about not being thrilled with any of the DJs we had met with thus far. We were looking for someone who could get a larger crowd up and dancing all night, and who could also seamlessly integrate popular American dance music with traditional cultural music. Erik knocked this out of the park. We couldn't believe how many people were up and dancing all night! He was also kind and professional throughout the entire wedding planning process (and of course the wedding itself). He offered ideas and was receptive and respectful of our ideas and preferences as well. We highly recommend him!

Profile Picture User6688508, Recently Married, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones

I cannot express how happy my wife and I were with Erik's work at our wedding in Providence in September '17.

From our first email, he was responsive, friendly and helpful. We were at a disadvantage because we do not currently live in New England, but through Erik's communication and a Skype interview, we were convinced that he understood our expectations, requirements and preferences and he proved this at the actual event.

I am sure that we would have received as much attention as we required from Erik in the run-up, but due to a focus on numerous other aspects of planning and life responsibilities, Lauren and I took a relatively hands off approach. Despite this, Erik made awesome and accurate inferences about our style and taste based on the thorough questionnaire he designed and provided to us in the months prior to the wedding. And while these inferences were helpful in terms of structuring the evening, to some degree they were less necessary because he really stayed true to our requests, understanding how important it was to hear the songs we wanted.

That said, he still managed to shake things up through his talent with the decks though, mixing and blending songs in new, awesome ways.

As an MC, he was super classy and relatively hands off. He kept things moving on schedule with minimal interruptions per our personal preference though I'm sure he would have been just as good if you're looking for more vocal interaction.

We were so happy we chose Erik for our wedding and to endorse him as you consider yours. I honestly think any of our guests in attendance would as well.

I'd be happy to provide a more detailed reference if necessary, so Erik can feel free to put you in touch with us. MJ & LT, 9/17/17.

Profile Picture Matt, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

What can we say about Erik, besides absolutely 100% epic! Our wedding was without a doubt, the best wedding because of the atmosphere he created. When we first met Erik, he was friendly, passionate and most of all eager to make our wedding the best night ever. He worked with us to create a wedding like no other and our friends and family are still commenting on our how much fun they had. All of our wedding guests were out on the dance floor from the moment we walked in and didn't stop until the lights went up. If you're looking for a night to remember and then some, Erik is the man for you! Erik is a true professional with a gift to add that extra experience to your event. We would definitely look to have Erik back at an upcoming event. Thank you for all that you have done for us! We wish we were back out on the dance floor! Thank you!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/9/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

My wife and I could not be happier with the professionalism of dj Erik at our wedding. Was always available for us and helped us out with anything we needed and made sure our guests had an amazing night. Would use again

Profile Picture Kyle, 9/4/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

You can't ask for more then what DJ Erik provides. From his cool, calm demeanor (which is exactly what you need when planning a wedding), to his crowd gathering energy, I couldn't imagine our day without him. Every family member that I have talked to, no matter the age, has said what an amazing dance party our wedding was, which is exactly what we were going for. He is as flexible as they come, even so far as waiting up until the last minute for the processional song for the ceremony, which we forgot to fill in on the spreadsheet.

Weddings can be tough because the options are endless and you can find yourself tumbling down the black hole that is the internet. 9,000 different florists available for 500 different venues on 45 different dates, how do you choose and know that you made the correct decision? But as far as I'm concerned, there is only 1 DJ, so do yourself a favor, check the music box quickly, hire DJ Erik, and remove one piece of stress from your planning and life. You'll never be happier you did.

Profile Picture Jesse, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired DJ Erik for our wedding a couple of weeks ago and highly recommend him! He stuck to our "Do not play list," which we loved! People were dancing the whole night. He was a great MC; things were happening the whole time and he kept everyone engaged without drawing attention to himself. Definitely kept the focus on the bride and groom and we had a wonderful wedding.

Profile Picture Krysta and James, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Erik is the man! We first heard his music at our friends wedding a year ago, and there was ZERO hesitation to use him at our very own this past weekend. He is extremely organized, professional and knows how to keep the crowd dancing. He was able to seamlessly mix up Greek and American music throughout the night to honor my greek heritage. Everyone was dancing non stop. Only negative is that the wedding was TOO SHORT! haha.. We wished we had him for another 5 hours to keep dancing.
He is worth every penny!! Thank you Erik for doing such an amazing job from start to finish. We love you. P&B

Profile Picture User6810452, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

I cannot say enough about DJ Erik. He has been the DJ for my husband's family for three other weddings. His enthusiasm while working with us was much needed after all of the stress of organizing and handling all of the minor details. He has useful suggestions if you have no idea what you want for the various parts of the day. He can read a room during the party and change it up when necessary. He is also very timely coming with more than enough time to set up and speak with venue coordinators and officiants so everything runs smooth.

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/19/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

I honestly can't stress it enough, if you're looking to hire a DJ for your wedding, booking DJ Erik is a no brainer. Just book him. The whole experience from start to finish was seemless and painless and very exciting. The first thing one of my guests said to me after I entered the reception was " this music is awesome, you're DJ is great" So glad we had him at our special day.

Profile Picture Sean, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

DJ Erik was absolutely fantastic!!! The DJ was one of the things we were most concerned about before the wedding and he absolutely delivered above and beyond what we hoped for! We sent him so many different music requests (up until the night before our wedding) and he happily and seamlessly accommodated all of them. We also had some complicated requests re microphones for different instruments and he handled that without a problem as well. He kept people dancing all night long - mixing older and newer songs together, using our requests, and then also coming up with related music to what we requested. He met with us twice before our wedding to discuss plans for the day. I had SO many people come up to me during and after the wedding to rave about how good Erik was. And they still are raving a week later. He was personable and professional without being controlling - he was happy to go with our flow and make any on the fly accommodations. His price is a steal for how good his service is!! The dancing and the music were definitely highlights of the wedding! It was an absolute pleasure to work with Erik and I would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Natasha, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We recently had DJ Erik for our wedding and we can't say enough great things about him! Leading up to the wedding, he was always available for questions and had such a positive attitude that was really reassuring since we were in the midst of planning and not quite sure what we wanted for music (as its the most important part)! We only met Erik the day of the ceremony and he was so nice. He interacted with all of the wedding party and the guests and I continue to get comments about how wonderful he was and what great music he played. During the best man speech they referenced a song and he knew exactly what it was and played it immediately following the speech. The dance floor was packed all night and we couldn't be happier with his service. I can't emphasize how much I recommend him!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/24/17, 1 Review