event1013 Reviews

117 | Plano, TX

117 Reviews for event1013

jessica · Married on 07/16/2016

The venue was beautiful and the staff was very helpful. It was exactly what we wanted or wedding day to look like.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Merridith · Married on 07/09/2016

Everything about event1013 is fabulous, the ambiance oft he space speaks for itself. With little extras needed to decorate the space, it was a piece of cake for this non-crafty DIY gal. Denise and Melissa are top notch, even with my last minute crazy, the party went off w/o any glitches. Many thanks and hopes to return in return in the future!

Sent on 07/16/2016

miriam · Married on 07/03/2016

Event1013 was an awesome venue for our wedding. Our guests thought the space was amazing and perfect for our intimate wedding of about 100 guests. The owner Denise in particular really impressed me. She was accessible and really cared that we had a successful event and great experience. I highly recommend the venue!!!!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Kristen · Married on 06/23/2016

I love that this vendor doesn't make you use an approved vendor list, you can choose anyone who you want to cater, etc!

Sent on 05/18/2016

Jennifer · Married on 06/12/2016

I cannot say enough positive things about event1013. They SERIOUSLY and MASSIVELY saved our wedding. Melissa is absolutely an answered prayer and we can't be thankful enough for her.

Brief rundown: Our original wedding venue, The Generator in Garland, was paid in full and reserved in February 2016 for a June 12 wedding date. Well, when the new owner of the Generator, Nir, decided to cancel our event 5 days before the wedding, we freaked.
    Melissa had a shower that Sunday morning that she was working, but offered to tear it down and set up for ours right after, so we could keep our original wedding time. She understood the issues with our funds tied up in another venue (which we will be suing now) and contacted the director, Deborah, to see what they could do. They helped us above and beyond, with absolutely everything to allow us to use event1013 for our wedding. We were basically a nomadic wedding, just looking for a place to "land" and event1013 was that place.

On the day of, we got there an hour before we were going to get in the venue for reveal photos. We took our photos outside, then it began to POUR down rain. Melissa invited us in to get our cakes and us in before the downpour. She was one of the sweetest, most helpful people ever that day. We HIGHLY recommend event1013 and Melissa too. We also received our security deposit check back VERY quickly, within 2.5 weeks of our wedding, which was greatly appreciated too!

Sent on 07/01/2016
  • User6952040 · 2+ years ago

This was the perfect venue for our wedding! Denise and Melissa were very helpful in the planning stages and always answered any questions promptly. We were impressed by the many options for decorating/set up. The staff was very professional before and during the wedding. The facility was clean and nicely decorated by the staff. On our wedding day, we showed up to the venue knowing everything was going to be in place and ready. We received many compliments on how nice the venue was. I highly recommend this venue for anyone!

Sent on 07/12/2016
  • User6787443 · event on: 06/02/2016

Everything was amazing! We loved the venue and they were easy to work with.

Sent on 06/03/2016

Shannon · Married on 05/06/2016

Event1013 is a gorgeous venue even with minimal decor. It was perfect for my wedding and reception! It comfortably held about 120 people and everything went great. I LOVE the staff and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a venue!!

Sent on 05/15/2016
  • User6670312 · event on: 04/27/2016

We hosted a corporate dinner event at event1013 and I couldn't be happier with the venue and its staff. The space was gorgeous and the team took excellent care of us- they were able to support everything we needed and made it easy to host this event. I would highly recommend event1013 and would definitely host another event at this venue.

Sent on 05/05/2016

Nikki · Married on 03/11/2016

This is a fantastic venue if you're looking for affordability and full customization for your special event. The prices are incredibly competitive plus you're not pigeon holed into any food and beverage minimums, room guarantees, etc. I'd highly recommend them to anyone who is planning an event.

Sent on 03/21/2016

Michelle · event on: 01/15/2016

We loved working with Event1013! The venue was beautiful, the staff was great, and everything went so smoothly. We had a great surprise 70th birthday party for my Dad and I received so many compliments on how wonderful the venue was. We will definitely use them again!

Sent on 01/27/2016

Sean · event on: 01/11/2016

Very happy with our experience. We have been back for various events and activities of different sizes and needs.

Sent on 01/26/2016

Amanda · Married on 01/02/2016

Event1013 is one of the best venues in Plano in my opinion, and I'm an event planner so I work with a lot of venues! They're competitively priced and offer a fantastic modern, industrial, vintage vibe for small to mid size events. Denise and her team are extremely helpful and go the extra mile to help clients create occasions that run smoothly. Go in and visit them - you'll want to book there once you see for yourself!

Sent on 01/04/2016

Jennifer · Married on 12/29/2015

Event 1013 made it easy and affordable to have a beautiful wedding. The candle wall is a perfect feature for the ceremony and everyone loved the venue itself. Old charm with modern amenities is exactly why we chose this venue and the staff was friendly, flexible and welcoming the whole time.

Sent on 01/11/2016

Vonda · Married on 12/21/2015

Event1013 turns out to be the perfect place to have your Wedding at. The Venue is absolutely gorgeous and the Raw Garden room is a great addition for the ceromony. The staff was very attentive to all the needs we had and was very prompt with answers. They have a great list of local vendors for you to choose from which helped out a great deal for me since I didn't have much experience with planning a wedding.

Sent on 01/08/2016

We are so pleased with our wedding ceremony/reception choice. Event 1013 is elegant, yet simple! The event specialists are incredibly helpful and flexible--they truly are dedicated to making your event run smoothly, look unique and enjoyable for all. The venue was a prefect size for our 100+ guests. The venue is flexible with walk-throughs for planning with your photographer, DJ, wedding planner, etc.

Sent on 12/13/2015

Liz · event on: 11/22/2015

We have used this venue for three consecutive years for my non-profit's annual fundraiser. Every year we fall more in love with the space!!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Nneka · Married on 11/21/2015

We were so blessed to work with Event 1013 for our wedding. They acted with a sense of urgency, flexibility , and professionalism from beginning to end! Thanks Event 1013!!!

Sent on 11/27/2015

Megan · Married on 11/07/2015

From the moment we booked the space to the very end, I have no complaints about Event 1013. This was the ONLY space I could find that would be accommodating to my requests and not make me use their required list of vendors. (They do have a recommended list of vendors that I did find a little helpful.) ..Every time I had a question, I could shoot an email and would receive a response very quickly, and never felt like I was a burden. I can't recall a time when they gave me any push back or wouldn't work with me about an idea or vision I had. I'm super appreciative of how easy it was work with this venue. It's a beautiful, unique space and really can be transformed into anything you need it to be. 100% (not 99, a full 100%) happy with how my event turned out and would absolutely recommend to anyone. Thank you, Event 1013!

Sent on 11/09/2015

mary · event on: 11/03/2015

The entire team was very responsive to our questions/needs. The venue was clean and beautiful upon arrival for the event. All of our vendors had an easy time getting in/out and it was all in all, quite efficient. Excellent venue that we hope to use again soon!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Sam · event on: 10/03/2015

Denise, thanks again for everything you guys did in helping us with Ariel's Bat Mitzvah party. Melissa and I have been raving about Event 1013 to our friends since Saturday. Your help in helping us with the look and feel of the room was tremendous. The service you provided to pull the event off was second to none.

Just a fabulous evening overall. Honestly, we were surprised literally nothing went wrong. For us it was a superior experience.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Jessica · event on: 09/30/2015

We had such an amazing experience with event1013. We used the space for an evening business event and everything was handled with exceptional professionalism and kindness. Our event also required audio and video. We loved the lighting options and event1013's willingness to change lighting and set up for our event needs. The sound system and entire A/V system is exceptional. The space is lovely and lends itself to so many different design options. Most importantly, Melissa and her team are Texas hospitality at its finest. They made everything so easy and were partners in our event!

Sent on 10/02/2015

Maren · Married on 09/24/2015

Our experience with the venue and the event coordinator was the best we could hope for! We have told all our friends and family about our experience with this venue and it's staff and we have recommended it to all as well! Our heart felt thanks for a most wonderful and memorable experience!

Sent on 10/02/2015
  • User5465803 · event on: 09/18/2015

We used the venue for a business workshop and it worked out wonderfully. Their staff were very responsive, professional and helpful right from the beginning. They made sure we had all the resources we needed including flip charts, white boards and markers. Our workshop participants really enjoyed the venue and its ambiance and were impressed with the careful restoration and creative use of the historical space. Great experience all around - highly recommend it!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Marzella · event on: 09/13/2015

Event 1013 is the BEST place to have an event in Collin County! We have used Event 1013 for a baby shower, couples fellowship, community breakfast, live band and worship events. The staff was professional, caring, and flexible. The Owner Deborah Pierce was customer focused and ensured that we had the necessary accommodations and perfect package deal for each event within our budget without jeopardizing the quality or amenities . The location and parking was great! The media screen was impressive and a plus. The House P.A. system was premium and crystal clear. The rooms and bathrooms were spacious and beautiful! The lighting was modern and released and ambience of sophistication. The decorations were creative, clean, and pretty. We were successful every time in communicating the dates and times needed for our events. Deborah and her team were organized and responded quickly to even our last minute requests. EVENT 1013 is the ONLY place we want to have our events!!”

Sent on 09/17/2015