Event Sharks Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Eugenia R. Married on 07/10/2020

Amazing Person

Excellent Person to have planning your wedding. Knows what you need and don’t. She knows what she’s doing and how to do it . Just amazing overall.
    Chima O. Married on 10/13/2019

Amazing turnout

After my original wedding planner missed the rehearsals, left in the middle of wedding set up, and was late to the actual wedding, the ladies of Event Sharks stepped up the the plate despite being part of the wedding. I worried about time and stressing about getting able to get everything done, but they assured me everything would be taken care of so that I could relax and all I had to worry about was walking down the isle. They were professional and quick. Everything was set up exactly how I had imagined. Everything and everyone was in place and the wedding went as planned. The reception are was beautiful. They made sure my husband and I had food and water. And best of all they made sure everyone enjoyed themselves and were the life of the party. It was truly a night I will never forget.
  • Kashief
    Kashief R. Married on 08/25/2019

They Were Always Available And Professional

I want to thank Event Sharks for not only planning and preparing my proposal, but my wedding day as well. The experience they brought to the table exceeded my expectations! I Never thought In a million years that I would be able to afford this level of expertise and experience when it came to such grand events. Continue the amazing job Event Sharks!
    Tabitha D. Married on 03/04/2019

it was amazing.

they made sure everything was perfect from something has simple has the flowers on the table. they really made my dreams come true.