17 Reviews for Event Rental & More

Decor (1)
Lights (1)
Tables (1)
Linens (1)

Delia with Event Rental & More is a true professional. Our bridal shower looked like it was straight out of a magazine. I couldn't have asked for anything better. Delia made sure to complete our vision and needless to say she is also doing our wedding decorations. I highly recommend Event Rental & More.

Profile Picture Florica, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Delia delivered everything I wanted and more! My wedding both ceremony and reception were absolutely gorgeous! Not only was everything beautiful but she was so open to all my questions and concerns. We even had a big accident happen and she was more than accomadating. Event rentals and more is the place to go for any decorating needs! I got so many compliments on the decor. Loved everything!

Profile Picture Triana, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Chair Covers, Decor, Lights, Tables, Linens, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Delia is exceptional and has an eye for setting up events. She has helped me with both my baby shower and son's christening and both turned out beyond my expectations. If you are unsure on how to incorporate colors or ideas, she can certainly help you achieve your dream event! You will not be disappointed with choosing her for your event!

Profile Picture Monica, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I really enjoyed having Event rentals & more for my wedding reception, the team did an amazing job.

Profile Picture Shaquilla, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Delia, one of the finest stage decorator I met in the Cleveland East Area.
We loved every bit of stage decoration, addition of crystal columns added an elegant look and it was beyond my imagination !!!!
We got so many nice compliments about the center stage decor that I even could not count, I guess 100/100.........

Highly recommended event rental company!

I would rate her services as
Economical but super decoration, honest opinion, willing to help as much as possible.

Profile Picture Ahmed, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Event Rental & More not only met my expectations for my wedding but exceeded them by miles!! I had the wedding of my dreams because of them! They were able to help turn my vision into a fairytale dream come true. I couldn't have asked for more! I would HIGHLY recommend this company to anyone looking for top of the line quality linens, decor, and professionalism. I'm still in awe 2 months later.

Profile Picture Christine, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I have been to many events that event rental and more planned/decorated. Every event is breath taking. They completely create a space/environment that transforms the venue into something that is dreamy and elegant. I love all the options they have. So many pieces to choose from. They are willing to work with your budget to help create the perfect feel for your event. I booked them for my daughters sweet 16 in June. Definitely the perfect choice for creating the perfect event.

Profile Picture Jeannette, 6/13/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Event Rental & More went above the expectations, they are amazing . Everyone loved the decorations , you really made the venue to look like a fairytale scene . Thank you soooo much!!!

Profile Picture Julia, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Working with Event Rental&More made my special day less stressful. Alina and Delia provided a phenomenal and experienced service! I wanted a glamorous look and by all means they provided that. I wish I could do it all again! I would highly recommend booking an appointment with them! Have your dream wedding with Event Rental&More! They make your dream become true!!!

Profile Picture Diana, 9/6/14, 1 Review