Event Planners of Houston Reviews

View more information

• Nadrika
    Nadrika J. Married on 12/19/2020

Amazing Team

Sharon and her team were amazing. From beginning to end we were kept up to date on all plans. She made our day everything we wanted and more. Walking out to my husband and seeing such beautiful decor was the highlight of my life. We will definitely use them from any event planning needs I’m the future 🥰
    Melaine T. Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Planners

We searched high and low for the best planner that understood our vision. After interviewing several we picked Event Planners of Houston. That was the best decision. They took care of everything for us. My mother is the hardest person to please and she even loved Sharon and her team. Thank you and Savannah's Florist for doing an amazing job.

Absolutely will hire again for our baby shower (hopefully soon)
    Lizette Married on 06/16/2018
    These ladies were phenomenal. They took care of all of my questions and concerns in a timely manner. They ensured my wedding night went by smoothly, and it did! :) I definitely recommend them!
    Corinne Married on 11/18/2017
    Sharon and her team were exceptional and we recommend EPOH without hesitation. Our event was hosted at the St. Regis in Houston and we had many vendors to coordinate with. I interviewed various highly recommended wedding coordinators in the Houston area but continued to feel as though many coordinators were politely declining some of my requests for assistance during the reception. For instance, I wanted to purchase small votives to be placed throughout the cocktail area and on every dining table in the ballroom. This request was always turned down as many coordinators report they would be too busy with other tasks to complete this request. However, Sharon and her team immediately agreed to this request and were more than happy to assist with similar requests. I signed a contract with Sharon on the spot during our meeting.

Sharon and her team were always available via email or telephone when needed throughout the planning process. EPOH are well connected with vendors and assisted with finding transportation that fell within our budget and needs for the day of the wedding. A month before our event, Sharon was in frequent contact and provided weekly updates on vendors and needs. We ran into a few hiccups with vendors and she quickly jumped into action and handled telephone calls for me. My husband and I have very demanding jobs and schedules, so her ability to quickly coordinate with vendors during the day was invaluable.

On the day of the wedding a team of EPOH descended on our venue and took care of absulotrly everything. I did not have to do anything except relax and get ready. My husband and his group felt the same. Sharon and her team made sure we stayed on schedule during the event and when the schedule began to fall behind I became worried (long table chats), but she was supportive, reminded me not to stress, and that the team would handle everything. Before we knew it we were back on schedule and the evening was seamless. So happy with EPOH!
    Jessica Married on 06/25/2016
    I've been told by so many people that we needed to hire a wedding planner. I resisted for a long time until I went to the local bridal show and met with Event Planners of Houston. I was absolutely blown away with the professionalism and knowledge. That was the best decision that I've made. They took care of a majority of my planning because I was overwhelmed. Thank you all so much for making my wedding everything and more than I could have imagined.
  • User2213747 2+ years ago
    MY mom made the decision to hire Sharon and her team and it was one of the best decisions we made during the wedding planning process. We wanted a day-of coordinator to help make sure everything ran smoothly the day of the wedding. She coordinated all of the vendors and her team decorated our place with the utmost attention to detail. Having them around allowed us to relax and enjoy our wedding knowing that all of the logistics were taken care of. They were very friendly, professional, and really easy to work with.
    Stefanie Married on 09/27/2014
    My husband and I started planning for our September wedding in January. We knew we wanted to have the wedding at our home so I knew hiring a Wedding Planner would help things run a lot more smoothly. I am kind of a control freak and I really wanted to plan most everything myself, so I really just needed a day of coordinator.

Sharon blew us away the day we met her. She gave us a ton of information and ideas before we ever signed the contract and then she went over all of the details over what her packages included. She recommended we go with her Lady in Waiting package which is essentially a day-of coordinator package. However Sharon provided WAY more help which began immediately for us. She recommended vendors and exchanged innumberable emails with us and even met with a vendor for me when I was unable. She also took over all of our vendors the month prior to the wedding. She made lots of recommendations on how to get things to run smoothly and really listened to us as far as what kind of feel we were going for--we didn't want things to seem too planned or scheduled.

The day of the wedding Sharon and her assistant arrived on time. Her assistant's help is included in the original cost and they were BOTH amazing! Sharon immediately began seeing to everything that needed to be set up all while explaining to her assistant what the plan was and how we wanted everything set up.

Sharon was an extremely professional and dependable coordinator who went out of her way to make our wedding run flawlessly! I would encourage anyone planning a wedding to hire Event Planners of Houston, I really couldn't put a price on how nice it was for my husband, our families and I to just be able to relax the day of the wedding and not worry about what time it was or what should be happening next.

Hiring Sharon was by far the BEST decision we made in planning our wedding and we are already discussing hiring her for future parties or events that we might have in the future.
    Sharae Event on: 05/17/2014
    Sharon takes such great pride in her work. She makes sure that everything is done on time and perfect. She is also friendly and passionate about what she does. I plan to use her services again very soon.
    Charlotte Married on 05/04/2013
    Recommend this planner. Very prompt and professional. Vision came to life
  • User1076880 2+ years ago
    Thanks to Sharon and her team. They were on time and everything was setup so beautifully. I plan to use them again.
  • User1076888 2+ years ago
    Events Made Perfect made everything PERFECT for my event. Thank you for being so patient because I know that I was very picky. LOL Highly recommended