Event Planner HOU Reviews

Event Planner HOU 4
Event Planner HOU 5
Event Planner HOU 6

Camilla Grace · Married on 12/01/2018

Perfect for a busy couple like us!

We had the most amazing wedding - THANKS TO TESS! We appreciate all her hard work in making the day flow seamlessly; as well as her energy throughout the planning process. We could not have wished for a more perfect planner for our wedding!

Mayra · Married on 11/03/2018

Outstanding service!

Tess went way above and beyond for my month of coordinator! After my previous coordinator was "double booked" Tess came in and saved the wedding! She is an outstanding coordinator! She is very organized and very responsive. I am really satisfied how our wedding day turned out. We could not have done it without her!

• F

Felicia · Married on 10/27/2018

Tess was amazing!!

Hiring tess was the best thing I did for my wedding. She was my day-of coordinator. She was very helpful from the beginning. She came prepared to our comprehensive planning meeting. She listed so many ideas that turned out very helpful. She tried her best to make sure I can rest from all planning the week of the wedding.
    On the rehearsal and wedding day, she came on time. She started helping out with the decorations and setup. She was willing to do anything to make sure the wedding runs smoothly.
    And when my caterer was understaffed she was willing to help deliver and prepare food for my guests to make sure everyone was fed.
    She always tried to answer my questions before and after the wedding. And she is very responsive to text messages and emails. Thank you so much Tess! And thank you so much for the wedding gift!!

Nadia · Married on 05/25/2018

If you're planning a wedding, do yourself a favor and hire this team! Tess from Event Planner HOU made everything so easy for us and she kept us on track with our budget, tasks and really came through in the clutch the week of when things got hectic. There is so much to do when planning a wedding and I don't know what I would have done without their help. Everything went perfect the day of and it was so nice to be able to sit back and enjoy the day knowing that we had Tess and her team there to help us. We are going to Thailand on our honeymoon, and they even helped plan the trip for us! THANK YOU SO MUCH TESS!

Jessica · Married on 05/05/2018

Words can’t describe how necessary Tess was for our wedding. I did my research ahead of time on wedding coordinators, read multiple reviews online and met with a select few, but once I met with Tess with Event Planner HOU, I knew she was the exact person I needed. She was courteous, professional, easy to communicate with, and open to all ideas we had for our wedding. She assisted us in practically EVERYTHING we needed such as: laying out our design/timeline, staying within our budget, referring us to great vendors, helping plan our honeymoon, assisting in providing linens for the wedding, sending phone calls & emails, set-up/break down, clean up and always staying one step ahead of me on my check-list to ease my stress and make sure everything was perfect! She was easy to contact and quick to respond. Tess was even pregnant during my wedding planning and insisted in attending all my vendor meeting to make sure I got what I wanted. She didn’t skip a beat while pregnant or after and she is hands down the angel we needed for this wedding. My wedding exceeded my dreams and I would have been lost without her. What makes Tess special is that she is calm, concise and detail oriented. For those looking for the perfect wedding coordinator that is very affordable and will help make wedding planning easy, organized, and less stressful. I HIGHLY suggest you hire Tess, she is a MUST have at any wedding. She not only made wedding planning fun, but saved us money overall!

Nicole · Married on 01/06/2018

Tess and her team were absolutely wonderful to work with! Courteous, professional, responsive, and made my wedding run super smoothly. She took care of every detail, and every hiccup was unknown to me during the big day. I cannot imagine the day without them. Her team also ran my music flawlessly and saved me lots of money on a DJ.

Crystal · Married on 11/18/2017

Words cannot describe how necessary Tess is - she's a must for your wedding day. From the moment we first spoke on the phone I knew she would do a fantastic job and she even exceeded my expectations. If you think you don't need a wedding planner you are in serious denial. Your family and wedding party will be busy with hair, makeup, selfies, bro'ing out. You can't rely on them. They just want to enjoy your day too. That's where Tess comes in...her best quality is she's calm and clear. You're gonna be frantic, in a possible bad mood, nervous, confused..and she will be your light at the end of the tunnel. Tell her EVERYTHING and she execute it flawlessly. Tess is worth every penny. She's priceless.

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2017

Tess did an amazing job. I wish i had my pictures to post them on here. I ordered feather toppers for my Gatsby themed wedding and they we absolutely beautiful! Exactly what i pictured. She was so patient with me and easy to work with. Gave me plenty of payment options as well!

Mary · Married on 05/27/2017

These girls rock! Tess and Ivanna are both super professional and detail oriented. I never felt like I needed to repeat myself. Anything that I asked for or needed, they were quick to respond and never disappointed. Tess is one of a kind. She and I met multiple times and kept constant contact. She kept me in line with the process and always offered a helping hand with vendors, ideas, timelines, etc. I interviewed many Houston wedding coordinators/planners and I knew when Tess suggested my venue, she was able to see my vision and personality. It was by far the best decision I could have made. There is no way my wedding could have been pulled off without them. It was a blast to work with them and I could never thank them enough!

Ann · Married on 04/28/2017

Great job, thank you so much! We hired Tess for anniversary planning and she did everything from booking the tickets to Mexico till supervising the whole event and following up on budget. Thanks again, it was wonderful!

Deepthi · event on: 11/29/2016

I hired Tess for my son's 4th birthday party - to keep the kids engaged with some crafts. Tess did an absolutely great job right from staying engaged with me, planning out the crafts, the materials (she went above and beyond planning the budget and buying materials), checking out the place before she came and on the day, she was extremely patient with the kids. The cookie decoration was a hit. Kids took home left over cookies and decorated later as well. I would hire her again but this time will select different activities :)

Anna Kobud · Married on 06/25/2016

Flexible, Transparent, Courteous and Professional

I just want to say a big thanks to you and your team for all the work and love you put into making our dream a reality!
    Tess and her team not only helped with the wedding, but was there through some of our toughest times. Everything was just beyond perfect. Her work was impeccable and she is professional, humble, kind, flexible and supportive.
    Everyone was so amazed with how beautiful the wedding turned out and could see how much love was invested into it and it was all because of you, Tess!
    I know how hard you worked to put everything together and for that Andrei and I will be forever grateful. To us you are not just our wedding planner, but a friend!

Event Planner HOU 7
    Event Planner HOU 8
    Event Planner HOU 9

Sam · Married on 08/22/2015

I am very happy with the service Tess and her assistants provided - my spouse was really relived by having someone by her side to do all vendor choices and arrangements since my schedule didn't allow me to take part in this process.
    If I would have another chance to plan a wedding I would hire Tess again but this time from the very beginning!
    Other than that, she is friendly, serious and professional wedding planner!

Event Planner HOU 10