Event Painting by Katherine Reviews

183 | Brooklyn, NY

183 Reviews for Event Painting by Katherine

Laura · Married on 08/07/2015

Our event painting is one of my absolute favorite things from our wedding. Photos are nice but this is such a great memory to have. All our guests were obsessed with it and people are still amazed when they see it! Katherine is so talented and so nice to work with - highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/24/2015

I saw Katherine's work online and at a Bridal Showcase. As soon as I came across her talent, I knew I HAD to have her on my wedding day! She was flexible with booking because my wedding day was almost 2 years away (although I hear she does book up quickly!!) Before my wedding, she was in constant contact with me about the size of my painting and the special features/people I wanted to include in the final product of my painting. She offered me suggestions and made the process very easy! On my wedding day, my guests were AMAZED by her talent. So many people kept checking in on the progress of the painting as she painted my first dance throughout the night. It was beautiful to watch the scene come to live throughout the course of the wedding. When I picked up the painting from Katherine a few weeks after my wedding (she took it with her to touch it up), it was more beautiful then I could have ever imagined. I could tell exactly who was who in the painting and she included all of the little details that meant so much to me! So many people who attended my wedding or saw pictures have inquired about Katherine- she definitely provides an incredible touch on your special day and to have in your home for the rest of your life!

Sent on 12/20/2015

Nicholas · Married on 07/24/2015

Katherine's artwork is amazing. I've never seen anything like it in my life and the quickness with which she completed the painting was phenomenal. Honestly, everyone that attended has asked about it. She was also super to deal with and very easy to get in touch with via email or phone. If she is available I highly recommend booking her. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 08/23/2015

Alana · Married on 07/11/2015

Katherine was AMAZING!! She flew to Michigan for my wedding and was so easy to work with in terms of booking transportation, travel, etc. She was flexible and responsive and made coordinating so easy. Having her at the wedding was one of the best parts of my reception. Everyone loved going over to see how the painting was coming, and it was so much fun to see the whole thing come together right in front of us. The final painting is absolutely gorgeous and something I know my husband and I will value for the rest of our lives. She incorporated all of the aspects that we wanted, and the final product is above and beyond what I expected. I would definitely recommend anyone that's interested to get in touch with her and really consider making Katherine a part of your special day.

Sent on 07/31/2015

Douglas · Married on 07/11/2015

Book her now! She is truly remarkable and her painting is something we hope to have for years to come. She fully captured the mood of the wedding and personalities of the people there! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a fantastic memory of their event.

Sent on 08/03/2015

Danielle · Married on 06/12/2015

I first came across Katherine's beautiful paintings on our wedding venue, The Park Savoy's Facebook page! Her work is absolutely beautiful and I thought not only would it be a unique keepsake for us, but so awesome for our guests to get to watch unfold over the course of the night! Katherine was very easy to work with, answered all of my questions, and knew all the right questions to ask me to make sure our painting would be everything we would want. Our guests are still talking about what an amazing idea it was and people have also asked me for her contact info for their weddings! I'm so happy we had Katherinr to paint our first dance and I recommend her to anyone who is looking to add a special touch to their wedding day as well as get a beautiful momento!

Sent on 07/26/2015

Laurie · Married on 06/06/2015

When I decided I wanted a live painter at our wedding, I did a few google searches and immediately connected with Katherine’s work. Her paintings are beautiful and she does a great job capturing your big day. Our guests were so impressed by her and her work – it is something very unique and not something you see often at weddings. Not only is Katherine an amazing artist, but she is also such a nice person and so easy to work with. She will touch base with you ahead of time to ensure she captures exactly what you want in your painting. I highly recommend choosing Katherine for your big day – her work is unparalleled and she is a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 07/31/2015

Michelle · Married on 06/05/2015

Katherine,

You are an amazing artist. You made me feel very comfortable from the very beginning, when I had
    So many questions about my painting. It was great to be able to work with you.
    My husband and I are extremely happy with our wedding painting. Its a piece of our special
    Day that we will cherish forever.
    I would 100% recommend katherine to everyone. she was amazing!
    THANK YOU again!!!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Jessica · Married on 05/24/2015

Katherine is so easy going and a pleasure to work with. She painted a beautiful 20x30 live painting at our wedding and created exactly what I had envisioned! Her paintings are truly a work of art and something memorable that every bride should have! Our guests were amazed by what she created in just a few short hours!

Sent on 06/12/2015

Katherine was beyond professional and provided the highest level of service. She provided live wedding painting services on the day of my wedding. Every guest was amazed by her talent and the final product. Katherine is worth every penny and will make your day unforgettable. My husband and I cannot be happier with our beautiful painting.

Sent on 12/18/2015
  • User6319053 · 2+ years ago

Katherine was incredibly easy to work with and provided us with such an amazing memory that we can treasure for the rest of our lives. Her paintings are so real and beautiful, truly a work of art! I would recommend her to everyone! Thank you Katherine for sharing your talent with us!

Sent on 02/04/2016

What an incredibly talented artist and amazing experience. She captured the magic of my son and daughter-in-law's wedding in her unique painting. The guests were in awe as the painting came to life. So fortunate to have been able to have her at their wedding.

Sent on 12/29/2015

Stacie · Married on 04/17/2015

Katherine painted a portrait of our first dance. She was a pleasure to work with, was wonderful with communication and captured a moment I can never re-live. My guests were astonished by her talent and were made to feel very comfortable to approach her while painting. She truly brought a special piece to my day and I would highly recommend her for future events. She has created a masterpiece in our eyes! Thank You Katherine !!!!!!!

Sent on 04/29/2015

Jennifer · Married on 03/28/2015

We hired Katherine to paint at our wedding. She captured the first dance, and included family and bridal party as well as details like centerpieces, the table numbers my mom painted, the cake, ribbon wands, etc. The detail is spectacular. Katherine was professional to work with and promptly answered all emails. She arrived several hours before the event to set up/stage the painting, and continued through the event. Watching the painting evolve over the course of the evening/night added a unique touch to the reception - I think that there was almost always someone watching her paint! Many of our guests have commented on how much fun they had talking to/watching Katherine and how talented she is. Several months later, people are still talking about the painting. If you can, do hire Katherine to paint your wedding (or other event). It is an investment you definitely won't regret.

Sent on 07/09/2015

Peter · Married on 03/27/2015

Katherine and her beautiful artwork are AMAZING!! She was a complete hit at our wedding. We absolutely love the painting and it's so unique and special. We have it hanging above our fireplace mantle, and every day are reminded of how great our wedding day was. Katherine was very accessible and easy to communicate with throughout the entire process. Further, our venue had a little bit of an awkward setup, but she was very flexible with her and our needs on our day. Such a world-class professional. We have recommended her to all of our friends, and I can't wait to have her do a live-painting at our next big event! Thank you so much, Katherine!

Sent on 01/08/2016

Nadine · Married on 03/20/2015

A few years ago I went to an event where I saw a live event artist painting the scene and I thought it was the coolest thing. So immediately when I was planning my wedding, I KNEW I wanted the same thing. When I searched for live event artists in NY, I found Katherine's website and was immediately blown away by her talent. Her work is very detailed and really transports the audience to the event even if they were not there. When I connected with her via email, she immediately responded! Her emails gave me the sense that she was friendly, professional and also quite understanding of the wedding process. We primarily communicated via email throughout the year that I planned my wedding. Once my wedding was a few months away, I spoke to Katherine and she walked me through her process and what she needed to complete the work. She also listened to my ideas and worked hard to capture all the people I wanted. Once the day arrived and I met her in person, her gentle spirit and easygoing attitude placed me at ease. All my guests were BLOWN away by her talent and had never seen anything like it before. They were clamoring to get her information for future reference. If there is even a slight hesitation to not move forward with Katherine, I hope that I have convinced you to DEFINITELY DO IT!! It is SOOOO worth it. The painting now hangs in our living room and each time we look at it we are reminded of that amazing day :)

Sent on 04/18/2015

Lena · Married on 03/07/2015

Katherine is a very talented artist. She painted the first dance and included many important guests in the background. The people's faces were an amazing likeness and so easily recognized! Having Katherine there was a surprise gift to my daughter and her husband at their wedding. The painting came out fabulous and will be a lifelong memory for them! She was so sweet, kind, genuine, and a pleasure to plan this with. This was definitely the one of the highlights of the night!!

Sent on 12/18/2015

Alexandra · Married on 03/06/2015

Katherine was professional and talented. The painting is my most cherished possession from my wedding. She took my recommendations and produced a beautiful piece. I absolutely recommend her services.

Sent on 04/16/2015

Ashley · Married on 02/15/2015

It was such a pleasure to work with Katherine and her painting of our wedding takes my breath away every time I look at it. It will be a treasure and heirloom that will remind us of the best weekend of our lives. I cannot recommend Katherine and having a live artist at your wedding enough. It's truly magical!

Sent on 02/23/2015

Linda · Married on 02/15/2015

Katherine is a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. She is the ultimate professional who ensures that every detail is organized- travel arrangements and canvas/art supplies on hand prior to the wedding. Katherines paintings share not just the arena and the beautiful bride and groom but the feeling of the evening. She captures the essence and joy and her incredible use of color and ability to turn a blank canvas into a treasure all while guests stand around oohing and aahing is profound.

We had seen pictures of Katherine painting at a friends daughters wedding. We researched other artists around the country but kept going back to her because her paintings were so expressive of feelings taking place at each of the events. At our son and daughter-in-loves wedding, Katherine was a show stopper. Each guest commented how they loved watching the process and how they were amazed at the results. We highly endorse Katherine and would be happy to answer any questions. We look forward to using her for more family celebrations.

Sincerely

Sent on 02/23/2015

Lacey · Married on 02/07/2015

Katherine was a pleasure to work with. She was the "statement piece" at our wedding. She painted from the ceremony on and it was such a unique experience to see our first dance captured via the painting. Our guests loved it and kept taking pictures as the painting made progress! This was our wedding gift from my mother, and it is the most creative idea ever! We will cherish our painting forever!

Sent on 02/24/2015

Anne · Married on 12/14/2014

My husband and I could not be happier with our painting by Katherine for our wedding. She went above and beyond what we could have ever expected for it. She asked for our feedback about what we wanted and didn't want, really catered it to what we wanted and got so many little details that I would have never thought of. It is absolutely perfect and would recommend her services for anyone and everyone.

Sent on 01/12/2015

Jordan · Married on 12/13/2014

Katherine's talent is unbelievable! Everyone was so impressed with her ability to paint a moment during our wedding, and many of my friends who were already married were so jealous they didn't know about her for their weddings...I think some of them might be contacting her to have her paint from a picture of their receptions. Not only is Katherine's work extremely impressive, but she is also wonderful to work with. Katherine always responded promptly to my emails and accommodated all of our very specific requests. I cannot wait to hang our gorgeous painting in our home!

Sent on 12/20/2014

Jennifer · Married on 12/06/2014

My sister used Katherine for her May 2014 wedding and from the minute I saw her standing at her canvas I knew I had to have her at my wedding too. I emailed Katherine the very next day to see if she was available in December. Katherine is very responsive and so easy to work with. She is unbelievably talented and I would highly recommend Katherine to anyone. We absolutely adore our painting. Our guests were amazed at Katherine's work (especially the guests that weren't at my sister's wedding and even some who were), we still have people talking about what a great idea it was to have at our reception. I look forward to sharing Katherine's contact information for years and years to come. Katherine, Your painting is a timeless and priceless way to remember our wedding day and we can't thank you enough for such doing such a beautiful job. We will treasure it forever. It is already framed and ready to be hung as soon as I decide where I want to hang it.

Sent on 12/24/2014

Erica · Married on 11/21/2014

I used Katherine's painting as a surprise gift to my bride on our wedding day! The absolute best move I have ever made. My wife was so shocked. This painting will be in our home on a wall for everyone to see for our entire lives. Every single person at the wedding could not believe the talent Katherine has and all are still talking about it. Friends at our wedding who are getting married soon have already contacted Katherine to do a painting at their event in the future. It is impossible to put into words how amazing Katherine's work is. Again best move I ever made was finding Katherine and having this amazing painting done. Can not thank her enough.

Sent on 12/09/2014