Event Painting by Katherine Reviews

183 | Brooklyn, NY

183 Reviews for Event Painting by Katherine

Elana · Married on 08/06/2017

Katherine is absolutely amazing !!!! She was extremely professional and so accommodating!!! She even went as far as sending me a digital image of my painting for free so that I could make thank you cards with my painting as the picture. People were raving about my thank you cards and so excited that they got to see the finished painting. My painting is something I will forever cherish. All my guests still talk about how incredible it was!!! Thank you so much Katherine!!

Susie · Married on 08/05/2017

I found Event Painting by Katherine in an article entitled “10 Things People Wish They Had At Their Weddings” and immediately fell in love with her work. I looked at other event painters in my area and just none of them held a candle to her work. I reached out to her just on a whim figuring I’ll NEVER get a hold of (or be able to afford) someone who’s been featured in a magazine article. Her prices wound up being very reasonable for the amazing service she offered. She was a HUGE hit at our reception! She served as a form of entertainment that we and all of our guests got to watch come to life in front of our very eyes. I would highly recommend her for any event!!! I look at the painting she did of us every day and I have never ever regretted it!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Event Painting by Katherine's reply:

Thank you so much for this awesome review! I loved being part of your wedding!

Stephanie · Married on 07/16/2017

Katherine, you are beyond talented and thank you so much for capturing our first dance, this special moment in our lives, and giving us something we will cherish forever! Evan and I cannot thank you enough for making our dreams come true with this painting! Words cannot express how much we love this! You are the best!!! We definitely recommend Katherine to every future bride and groom!!!! She is very easy to work with and very responsive. She cares about her clients happiness and it shows in her work!!!! She will work with you until you are satisfied! You will not be disappointed when you hire her!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Alexandra · Married on 06/30/2017

Katherine is perfection! Her artistic ability is out of this world and she painted our first dance for us the relive forever and cherish! She is truly incredible and I'd recommend her time and time again!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Alyssa · Married on 06/24/2017

Katherine’s work is absolutely amazing. The painting we received is such a special way to remember the best day of our lives with one of our favorite moments (first dance) captured in time. Katherine was very patient with me to ensure every detail was included (even or beloved pet). She even dropped off the painting to my office which was not only convenient but very appreciated! I definitely recommend event painting by Katherine!

Danielle · Married on 06/16/2017

Katherine was such a wonderful addition to our special day. To say that our guests were impressed would be a gross understatement...they were amazed!! And, the finished product is the most beautiful keepsake!!

Eliza · Married on 05/28/2017

Katherine was so easy to work with. We LOVE our final product. She was responsive and worked to make sure our painting had everything we wanted in it. Our guests loved watching the painting come to life during the event.

Sent on 10/29/2017

Maria · Married on 04/29/2017

Katherine was a pleasure to work with. Her work is perfection! I am so glad that I chose her to paint at our wedding to capture such a special moment. I would (and have) recommended her to all of my friends!

Suzanne · Married on 03/25/2017

Having Katherine paint a portrait of our first dance with all of our closest friends and family was the best thing we took home from our wedding! Not only was it a great source of entertainment for our guests, it is now a beautifully framed centerpiece in our home. Katherine has such an incredible talent and I highly recommend her to anyone planning an event!

Jillian · Married on 01/21/2017

I am absolutely in love with our Event Painting by Katherine from our recent wedding. Being an artist myself, I did SO much research to find the perfect vendor for us. Her website was so helpful in making this decision! She has a wide range of paintings to view on her website and I was so surprised and happy that she even asked us to pick some that we liked more than others, give feedback on colors and even pick out specifically how we wanted to be painted and who to include. We were blown away with how it turned out and I would highly recommend anyone to use Katherine for any event! In addition to the painting, working with her was a breeze. It was super easy to schedule flights, hotels, and details regarding her travel arrangement. She was more than helpful in making sure we received the painting before she left and I could not be more complimentary of her communication, professionalism and talents. You are missing out if you do not use Katherine!
    *please note my costs included travel arrangements across the country

Sent on 02/07/2017

Marcy · Married on 01/07/2017

Katherine was a delight to work with! She flew in for our daughter's wedding and did an AMAZING job capturing the bride and groom's first dance. Her attention to detail and use of colors was spectacular! We will treasure this art for years to come. I would strongly recommend Katherine to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 01/31/2017

Theresa · Married on 12/23/2016

Katherine was the absolute BEST!!! She was organized, communicated with me and was professional. She listened to our wants and needs and was able to capture our wedding to a "T" .She's so talented at what she does. Our guest were impressed and thought that it was so unique to have a live painter at our wedding. I would recommend Katherine a million times over to be hired anyones wedding, bday party etc... Not to mention you get your painting the next day, let me repeat that you get your painting the next day, how awesome is that!!!! The pricing was reasonable for what you get and the quality of Katherine's work, to me I'd pay that price again just because she was that good. If it fits in your budget, please hire her, you will not be disappointed. She is FANTASTIC!!!!

Sent on 03/01/2017

Maria · Married on 12/04/2016

Katherine was definitely one of our favorite vendors! I have been following her work for quite some time and always knew we wanted her to capture our special day on canvas. Not only was she able to create a beautiful work of art, but she also provided entertainment for our guests to watch. They absolutely loved it and still can't stop raving about how cool and unique that was. Katherine is so talented and we were lucky to have her paint at our wedding. Thank you so much!!!!!!

Sent on 12/17/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2016

My guests are still talking about the live painting we had at our wedding! Words cannot describe the beauty of Katherine's work. I looked at dozens of painters and nothing compared to Katherine's work. Katherine is so professional and her quality of work is incredible. Our guests were watching her all night and amazed at what she was doing. This is truly a unique experience and form of entertainment to have at your wedding. We are so happy we found Katherine and hired her. It is a moment of our wedding we will never forget!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Jaclyn · Married on 10/08/2016

Katherine is truly incredible. Her work is nothing short of amazing. My maid of honor gifted her painting to me for the wedding and it is truly something special. The way she captured my husband and I in the painting is unbelievable. We kept saying to each other "wow, that's definitely us!" My guests also loved the live painting because they had never seen anything like it before. They kept complimenting Katherine and her work! I would absolutely recommend Katherine to any bride and groom that want a one of a kind, personalized painting to capture the essence of their special day. Thank you, Katherine!!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Timothy · Married on 09/30/2016

Katherine Was amazing. What she did for us was nothing short of spectacular. The resemblance of my daughter and her new husband is unbelievable and the details she included in the portrait are beautiful. We are so glad we went with Katherine , don't hesitate to book her . Tim Horan

Sent on 12/12/2016

Ben · Married on 09/17/2016

Amazing job and fantastic service.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Carole · Married on 09/17/2016

Katherine was a pleasure to work with. She shared each step of the way with us, painting a Wedding Portrait. The end result was outstanding! My son and daughter-in-law would not use anyone else and since she was booked The night of their wedding, they insisted on having her paint their favorite photo. The end result was incredible. My greatest joy was presenting this gift to them! It couldn’t have been more perfect and personal. Katherine is an amazing talent.

Sent on 12/31/2017

Definitely worth the investment. It's a beautiful feature at your wedding for guests to watch someone performing such a talent and then you get a gorgeous piece of artwork for your home when it's all over. It was one of the best things about our wedding. Everyone was in awe of this painting happening right in front of them!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Margarit · Married on 08/20/2016

Katherine live painting at our wedding was a dream come true! Not only is she extremely talented, she is so friendly and accommodating. She did such an excellent job capturing our first dance and every little detail of the scene. I wholeheartedly recommend Katherine to anyone looking to savor a unique moment in time, forever!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Brittany · Married on 08/19/2016

Katherine painted my first dance portrait at the Ashford Estate on Friday. I have to say, this woman is so talented. She was able to finish my painting overnight and I was able to take it home in the morning. It is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. It's probably one of my favorite take-away's of our wedding. She captured the moment perfectly. Even the mannerisms of the people in the painting are on point. She is just incredible and super easy to work with. I can't wait to hang my painting on the wall! I highly recommend Katherine's services for your wedding!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Amy · Married on 08/13/2016

Katherine was a dream to work with, but she is popular, so book early! We booked over a year out from our wedding and loved working with her start to finish. We found her on Instagram and she was very quick to respond when we reached out via email. I am an email person and she respected that and was very quick to respond to all correspondence moving forward about people we wanted to include in our painting, getting her insurance certificate to our vendor and day-of logistics. What really made her stand out was her flexibility and kindness after the painting was done (about two months after our wedding date). She was very pregnant and was due any day, but managed to finish our painting, make edits as we asked her, and dropped our painting off at our apartment. We are thrilled with the quality of the painting and can't wait to hang it in our home to remember our special day forever.

Sent on 12/11/2016

Audrey · Married on 08/07/2016

Amazing addition to the wedding that creates a life-long memories. Loved having Katherine there to capture our special day. The guests enjoyed watching the picture come together throughout the party as well

Sent on 12/11/2016

Robyn · Married on 07/23/2016

Katherine has been amazing from beginning to end. She knew we were undecided a year in andvance and reached out when someone else was interested in our date before giving it to them. She was so flexible with the venue and responsive to emails. After the wedding she was able to rush a 4x6 painting of my mother and me for a Christmas present. Her work is truly beautiful and I would highly reccomend her to anyone. Having her and the wedding, seeing the progression and getting the final product was breathtaking!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Michele · Married on 07/15/2016

We hired Katherine to capture our first dance at our wedding. I was thrilled with her work! I cannot tell you how many people commented on her painting after our wedding. Not only was the painting absolutely stunning but it was such a nice touch to have a live artist at our event. Katherine is extremely professional and talented. I highly recommend Katherine to anyone looking to hire a live artist for their event.

Sent on 12/17/2016