140 Reviews for Event My Way DJs & Live Musicians

Disco Ball (2)
Projector (2)
Video Projection (1)
Flat Screen (1)

We were able to book a steel drummer and a DJ through Event My Way for our wedding. We used the online planner to choose all of our music and to set the timeline for our special day. I was able to talk to the owner, Daniel, on the phone and through email to go over all of the details. Jonathan, the steel drummer, did a wonderful job bringing some island vibes to the ceremony and cocktail hour. David was our DJ for the reception and he kept us dancing all night! He played all of our requested music and added some Miami flair which everyone loved! We wanted everyone to dance and have a good time, and they did! Nobody wanted the party to stop!

Profile Picture Lisa, 12/29/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

David was our DJ for our wedding and he did an amazing job! All the guests were complimenting the music after!! He played all the music we requested as well! One downside was at the end of the night we had to be on the phone multiple times dealing with the company about final payments. I wish this could have happened before or after the night of, because it was not what we wanted to be dealing with at the end of our wedding night. But overall very great job done by David!

Profile Picture Nicole, 2/25/18, 9 Reviews
0.7

First off....I review all the time and feel I am fair when i need to be, but this "Event my way" tops the cake in terms of how unfair the owner of this company treated us on our special day. For starters we contracted Daniel owner and DJ on January 20, 2017 for a wedding renewal in Islamorada Florida. We started communication maybe two to three months before the wedding to work on our music choices.... "What a waste of time that was"....We spoke with Daniel for about 45 minutes to an hour as he wrote down our music and dedications for the night. Four weeks before my wedding Daniel was MIA Not reachable at all. Finally he resurfaces to tell us he is retired from being a DJ... But it gets better people.. he told us he could not DJ at our wedding because he is now Retired.. How the Heck do you retire under contract. Three Weeks before a wedding as far as i see it " Event my Way" is Not responsible. They will take your money until the day of your event and turn it upside down. As far as the DJ that was sent He did Not play the dedications songs i had for example: my best friend that pasted away three years ago. Nor did the DJ play the songs for our best man and our maid of honor. The DJ that was sent did not exchange the music with my day of coordinator, so she had no clue. Finally the company will take your Money and not care about what you asked for. we have tired to contact Event My Way via phone & text and Daniel Santiago has been rude and unprofessional at all accounts. i have never had issues with vendors before but this one was so terrible that I needed to write about it. so please be very aware of doing business with this company he is nice and friendly in the beginning then he wants nothing to do with you too correct nor explain why they did so poorly at my wedding. As a business woman myself my goal is to always make sure my customers are happy with the services i provide. As for Event my Way & owner Daniel Santiago he does Not care about his customers.

Profile Picture Frances, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event Per Day

Daniel was amazing! Very easy to work with, professional and an awesome DJ! From the beginning, Daniel was quick to respond and very helpful. The Event My Way website was great and made selecting music for the entire evening so easy and organized. He also provided additional up lighting for our ballroom, which made a big difference and looks great in our pictures. For our ceremony, we decided to have a string quartet play our music. They did an incredible job and sounded beautiful. For our cocktail hour and reception, Daniel was the DJ. He played all the music we loved and kept our guests dancing all night – there was not one song where the dance floor wasn’t full! Our guests are still telling us it was one of the best weddings they’ve been to and how much fun they had dancing.

Profile Picture Tamara, 5/6/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

This is the one!!! If you want to have an amazing time, worry-free, with a professional with plenty of experience that knows what they are doing, choose Event My Way! Daniel was excellent, full of great recommendations, and music to party and dance the night away. He can accomadate any style you like. The wedding planning process is stressful enough, but he made it easy! I highly recommend their services...we used a string duo, lighting, photo booth, and DJ services. It was phenomenal. Thank You Event My Way!

Profile Picture Giovanni , 4/1/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

My experience with Event My Way was great! The website was super easy to use and I got to pick all the music we wanted to hear in addition to songs we did not want to hear which was appreciated. The DJ was fantastic. He felt the crowd and played the best music at just the right times. Everyone was dancing all night long, including myself. The MC was also great - he got the crowd going and kept everything on schedule. They went above and beyond my expectations!

Profile Picture User7792568, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Daniel with Events My Way is phenomenal! He is easy to work with, has fair pricing, and offers a wide variety of services. He made planning our music super easy and includes an online account to keep all the details in order. He helped with the logistics of our indoor/outdoor wedding and even walked the property ahead of time. On our wedding day I think I danced for a solid 6 hours - and so did everyone else! Daniel helped make our wedding day stress free, and honestly the best night of my life!!! We love Events My Way and will recommend them to everyone we know!

Profile Picture Carin, 10/2/16, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

Event My Way was my first choice and they were amazing! Our DJ, Daniel, was great! We had Polish music played at our wedding and Daniel worked with us every step of the way to ensure he had the Polish songs. We also used Event My Way for lighting and this was optional. I am so glad I decided to go with the lighting because it really enhanced the room and set the mood. All the planning was done online and we had a contracted phone conversation two weeks prior to our wedding. Any time I had a question Daniel responded in a timely fashion. We were thrilled with how everything went! I highly recommend Event My Way!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 8/7/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Daniel was so great in helping us plan our music for our wedding.
He responded quickly to emails and made me feel totally secure as I was planning this wedding from out of town.

Our guests were having so much fun dancing that we asked him to extend the time we had initially scheduled him for. He was attentive and totally professional. I could not have asked for a better DJ.

Profile Picture Bethany, 7/29/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We chose Event My Way for our July 9th wedding. From day 1, Daniel was extremely helpful and professional. Any question we had he was prompt with answering. We also had the photo booth at our wedding which was awesome! The guests loved the photos and the photos have certainly created some funny moments to remember! About a week before the wedding we had a phone conference with Daniel to review all of the song selections and he made some great recommendations to revise the list which made the wedding entertainment even better. I would highly recommend Daniel and Event My Way for a wedding!!!!

Profile Picture Kerry, 7/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I decided to go with Event My Way for our April 2016 wedding and were so happy with the decision. Daniel, Gibson and Mr. Gene were great to work with. The team went out of their way to make sure every detail was tended to and the day was perfect. Our guests were dancing all night long. Everyone had a blast! Thanks Event My Way!

Profile Picture Keri , 4/30/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Daniel did an amazing job for our wedding on 4/23/2016. We communicated several times prior to the wedding. He is very thorough and professional. Our dance floor was full the entire wedding. We would recommend Event My Way to anyone!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 4/23/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Daniel with Event My Way did a wonderful job with my daughter's wedding! From start to finish, he kept the flow of the reception going, knowing when to change up the music so everyone was dancing. Very professional. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User6176464, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

My husband and I had Daniel from Event My Way as our DJ for our wedding at the Post Card Inn in March 2016. The planning process is extremely easy and Event My Way has a very detailed website that assists in this process. We picked out a lot of songs that we would like played and then Daniel was able to use that and mix songs in that fit with how the evening was going. He did an awesome job of keeping everyone dancing and mixed a lot of old and new songs to keep everyone happy. I would highly recommend Daniel as a DJ for your wedding

Profile Picture Nicole, 3/19/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth

Daniel was absolutely fabulous!! He worked so hard to make the event exactly what we imagined, plus! The setting was perfect with his steel drummer and the reception was an absolute hit for everyone! We even had a conga line where every single one of our 93 guests was up on their feet and part of it! The night went sooo fast and everybody had such an amazing time, and much of this is due to Daniel and his amazing work as both DJ and MC. He planned everything so well and really took the time to get to know us so that our wedding night was absolutely perfect!!! He is so dedicated and incredible at what he does! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kelli, 2/25/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

This DJ was so helpful and accommodating. I love the online website and Danny's voice!

Profile Picture User4195799, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

You made our party amazing! We can not thank you enough for your attention to detail and to each of our concerns on what was important to us on our big day. Everyone was dancing the entire party. Every request we had, Daniel made sure was taken care of. The phone call to go over details leading up to the wedding assured me our day would be perfect and that trusting Daniel everything would go smoothly....and it did times 100! Thank you for making our wedding day so memorable.

Profile Picture jackie, 1/30/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Daniel and Gibson were a completely pleasure to work with. As we made the initial contact with several vendors to decided who would be part of our special day, Daniel was quick to respond and provide feedback. He was helpful in guiding us through all the things that we needed to think about in selecting a DJ and have the proper audio at our Wedding. For this, we felt very confident with our choice and it never dissapointed. We had several questions as to how we wanted to perfect our playlist and have a projector to entertain our guests with a slideshow presentation taking them down memory lane. Our wedding had tons of personal touches and surprises all the way through and having Event My Way part of it was exactly what we needed. We had two portable mics available at all times and the light show on our private beach was fantastic as guests danced the night away. These guys made every attempt to do what we requested even last minute on the fly. Gibson was the DJ who spun the jams all night and he was professional, funny and helpful in every way. We would not hesitate to recommend this company and you can see/learn more about our wedding at MrandMrsAdventure.com

Profile Picture Drew, 1/30/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day

Daniel Santiago was an amazing DJ and announcer who kept the party moving. His organization and professionalism made music selection easy. He contracted with Bob Lyons, our steel drummer, to provide ceremony music and cocktail party music. That was perfect also. It was a perfect evening!

Profile Picture Susan, 1/2/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Daniel Santiago was our wedding DJ, and he was highly recommended. He met and exceeded our expectations, and all our guests were raving about how great he was! Simply outstanding!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

highly recommend eventmyway! Daniel Santiago is amazing at his job. I was referred to him by two of my best friends who used him as their DJ for their weddings! I couldnt say enough great things about him, my husband I both were beyond pleased!

Profile Picture Angela, 11/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Words cannot express how amazing Daniel at Event My Way is!!! We barely spoke to him during the planning phase but realized it's because he is so organized and professional we didn't need to! We spent an hour on the phone with him about a week before the wedding fine tuning all of our music selections and special dances, etc. and didn't have to think once the day of! Daniel kept everything moving and Bob Lyons (steel drummer) was super flexible when it rained a bit he moved under the tiki pavilion and kept right on playing. There were many song requests as the drinks flowed and Daniel had every song requested! I recommend them both he and Bob very highly, you cant go wrong!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/23/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones

We hired a steel drummer for our ceremony and cocktail hour through Events My Way, and he was awesome! The steel drums and accompanying sound system added just the right vibe to our beach wedding. We had guests telling us during the cocktail hour that ours was "the coolest wedding" they've ever been to, and I know the mood set by the steel drummer was a big part of that!

Profile Picture Jessi, 10/10/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, Entertainer

Had a blast! Daniel was very easy to work with

Profile Picture Whitney, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Daniel was FANTASTIC! He was prompt, organized, and offered suggestions when we were drawing blanks. He was in constant communication throughout the process. We also had Daniel provide us with a steel drummer and everyone was so impressed with his work as well. When it came down to the dancing part, Daniel made sure that the songs played would keep everyone moving and we did! Everyone is STILL talking about our playlist and how fun it was. Thanks for nailing it, Daniel, and keeping the country to a minimum. ;)

Profile Picture User4161603, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews