5 Reviews for Event Makeup of the Palm Beaches

3 Event Makeup of the Palm Beaches Reviews

Awesome makeup artist, very professional and prompt!!! Had a fantastic experience! Highly recommend

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Personable, patient and professional! And most importantly a perfectionist WHICH IS NECESSARY FOR YOUR ONCE IN A LIFE TIME SPECIAL DAY! Thank you for making my day extra special and BEAUTIFUL!

Profile Picture Liza, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Thank you so much to Sylvia!!! My wedding day make up was spectacular. From the minute I took pictures to the very end of the party, my make up was immaculate. Sylvia had done my make up for my engagement party so I knew she would do an amazing job. For the wedding trial she listened to what I wanted and asked all sorts of questions to know the setting of the wedding, the look of my dress, the lighting, etc. The result was everything I had hoped for and she gave me a great eyebrow sculpt. The best part about Sylvia doing my make up was that on my wedding day my now husband loved how I look. I’d highly recommend her for wedding make up and engagement pictures. I plan on going back to Sylvia for my best friend’s wedding in a few months.

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/12/13, 1 Review