Event Maestros Reviews

Event Maestros 4
Event Maestros 5

James Beach · Getting married on 04/09/2020

Absolutely Perfect!

Eventmaestros/CreativeCello made our intimate wedding incredibly special and meaningful! Everyone from the photographer to my parents raved about their performance, and even got their information to book. I truly couldn't have asked for a better experience- thank you so much!

Event Date: September 16th, 2019

Event Maestros 17
    Sent on 11/17/2019

Nancy Touhil · Married on 10/01/2019

Really Wonderful!

Working with JP of Creativecello was wonderful. He was extremely professional, responsive, and reliable. His music was beautiful and provided the perfect accent to our corporate function reception. I would hire him again any time and hope that I have the opportunity to do so. Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea H · Married on 05/17/2017

Quality + Skill Exceeds Expectations

Jacques-Pierre Malan, director and cellist for Event Maestros (also known as Creative Cello) was referred to me by a professional contact. I needed chamber musicians to perform at an evening concert for a gala fundraiser, and they exceeded all expectations. Professional, punctual, and proficient. True virtuosos. Worked closely with me to create the perfect program. Did not simply show up and treat our event like 'another job' - instead gave their energy, passion, and excitement to the cause. They looked and sounded wonderful. Guests were impressed by their talent. Quality and skill matter. I strongly recommend Event Maestros for weddings, corporate, and all high-end events.

Sent on 09/23/2019