Event Loft Reviews

6 | Jenkintown, PA

6 Reviews for Event Loft

Steven J. · Married on 07/05/2019

Amazing Experience

Alicia fulfilled our vision beyond measure. As the groom, I didn't know a lot about floral arrangements and weddings but the one thing I did know is that my wife and I trusted Alicia! She took her time with us, even taught me a few things. Our first reveal after cocktail hour left us both amazed and in tears. Alicia and her team transformed the space in every way; I could even recognize it from the original space. I am very particular, so much that I even came 10 hours early to sneak a peak. All I saw was Alicia and her team setting up greatness. We were extremely happy with Alicia. We honestly do not know what we would have done without here. Thank you again Alicia.

Sent on 09/25/2019

Kristin C. · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing vendor!

Words can't begin to describe how amazing Eilena was throughout my wedding planning process and on my special day. She has an attention to detail and professionalism that is unmatched. My husband and I live in LA and got married in Philadelphia yet Eilena made our entire wedding planning process seamless. Everything from her recommendations for materials to use, how to save money, and her ability to capture our vision made working with her so enjoyable. She allows you to be as involved as you would like! I wish I had another event to incorporate Eilenas services! Our family and friends are still raving at how beautiful everything looked. I would recommend her services without hesitation to anyone looking for an incredible vendor who cares about making your day as close to perfection as possible!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Celue · Married on 05/06/2018

Our experience with Eilena of Event Loft was nothing short of AMAZING! She truly was awesome to work with and was so very patient with me as a bride who constantly made changes up until the last minute. She was always professional, flexible and accomadating with our schedules. I was very pleased with my florals and decor. My husband Bryan and I are happy newlyweds after having what was an amazing wedding that is still being talked about. In part due to to our beautiful set up and decor by Event Loft.

Sent on 06/29/2018

Alesha · Married on 04/15/2018

I do not know where to begin...Eilena was simply awesome. After meeting her my search for a florist stopped. I felt at ease knowing she would deliver the vision we discussed. Not only that, she kept my husbands attention by talking about football and other sports (and she knows what she's talking about) Like many brides, we have some brilliant ideas but a not so brilliant budget,lol. She was professionally honest that my budget wasn't going to cut it but came up with great ideas that still made me happy. On the big day, I couldn't stop staring at how beautiful our ceremony/reception décor turned out and it's all thanks to Eilena. I wish I had another event to plan so that I could work with Eilena and her team again. I will truly miss her.

Sent on 06/14/2018
  • Genene

Genene · Married on 08/04/2017

It was such a pleasure working with Eilena from start to finish. Her professionalism and attention to detail were impeccable. I never once worried that anything would be less than perfection. My bridal bouquet was breathtakingly beautiful along with all the other flower arrangements at the church and venue. All of our guests are still raving about how beautiful the flowers were. There was a subtle elegance that was extremely stunning. Eilena worked within our budget and everything looked luxurious. It exceeded what I had envisioned. We highly recommend Event Loft PA

Sent on 08/18/2017

Michelle · Married on 11/05/2016

I used Eilena Mercier-Ehmann for my flowers and she did a stunning job. She was so helpful and went above and beyond to make sure everything went perfectly!

Sent on 12/14/2016