XL Entertainment Systems Inc. Draping & Lighting Decor Reviews

201 | Anaheim, CA

201 Reviews for XL Entertainment Systems Inc. Draping & Lighting Decor

Michelle · Married on 10/22/2016

After much research, I've decided to hire Adrian/XL Entertainment for my wedding draping/lighting since XL Entertainment has done a lot of weddings at the venue we chose. Both my husband and I were extremely satisfied with the outcome of draping/lighting & also decided to add chiaviari chairs! We couldn't be happier & want to thank XL Entertainment for helping us create a picture perfect moment.

Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/11/2016

I was very pleased to find XL Entertainment-Event Lighting and Draping Decor. I had met with Adrian at the venue and he provided me with some great ideas which were going to really make the best impact for the wedding. The transformation of our banquet room was perfect! It definitely helped set the perfect intimate atmosphere for the wedding! The couple I worked with were so excited to see how the room turned out, it gave that extra touch they were looking for.

Sent on 11/17/2016

Sarah · Married on 08/13/2016

The lighting and draping made our wedding look absolutely stunning!! Adrian and his team did a wonderful job and we would highly recommend them to anyone looking for that extra special touch!
    -Sarah & Joe

Sent on 09/03/2016

Denise · Married on 07/16/2016

Drapery was an expense I wasn't too sure about. However, I went with my gut and saved up a little more to go with Adrian at XL. I am so glad I did. It makes a world of difference for your reception and I received so many compliments! I am very type A and thought I'd have to form a layout of where I wanted each spotlight and how the set up would look. I was so wrong! Adrian went in and turned my hall into a very romantic and soft setting with no direction from me. I couldn't have been more pleased with his work!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Kay · Married on 07/06/2016

It was great working with Adrian! He was super responsive and had really competitive pricing versus other companies. I was on the fence about getting draping for a long time, but Adrian kept in touch and sent me some beautiful draping he's done for my venue and I fell in love! I had to get it! We got a custom sweetheart table draping and draping covering the full wall behind our table. I was worried they wouldn't have time to set up, as my venue had very limited time slots for my day--but Adrian's team showed up and were able to set up early, and things went off so smoothly and most importantly they did a beautiful job! Drapes and lighting made SO much of a difference for my venue (a community center) and I'm so glad I went with XL Entertainment for their services! I would highly highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/18/2017
  • Lorena

Lorena · Married on 06/25/2016

Adrian was very prompt and professional. I ordered ceiling drapes and upright lighting for my wedding. It was beautiful. I would recommend their services.

Sent on 06/27/2016

Adrian and his team made our wedding at a local community center into something magical. Our guests commented that it looked better than any upscale hotel! They were on time, polite and just a great pleasure to work with from day one. We highly recommend them for any lighting, draping and decor needs!

Sent on 11/02/2015
  • Z

Zuleika · Married on 10/17/2015

Amazing, beautiful and reliable. We told him what we wanted and done. Suggested ideas, not pushy at all. Once we were done deciding what we wanted, we never had to worry about anything else. Professional, punctual and reliable. Would go with them any other day for any kind of event. Thank you Adrian and his team.

Sent on 10/20/2015

We used XL Entertainment for our wedding last month for the draping of our wedding's reception room and cannot tell you how amazing it looked. We were not fans of how the ballroom looked and new that we wanted to transform the room with wall draping and swagging. I searched through Yelp and found Adrian's business and contacted him right away. He was always very quick to respond to my emails and questions and met us at the venue to go over a walkthrough with what we wanted. Adrian really worked with our budget and when it came time for our wedding- I could not believe how beautiful and amazing our reception room looked- so much better than what I had envisioned. Everyone commented on how great the room looked and my husband and I could not be happier. I highly recommend Adrian and his XL Entertainment crew!

Sent on 11/02/2015

M · Married on 05/23/2015

XL Entertainment systems -- WOW. My husband and I had specific directions for draping a rather plain/simple outdoor tent-like set up at the Brea Community Center in Orange County and XL Entertainment Systems delivered. They were very good about the height and coverage of the tent set-up just like we specified and all our guests were raving about the elegance of the set up.

We also rented the community hall at the community center and XL did a great job there too! We asked for single draping on the wall with storage doors with tiffany blue uprights. XL gave us a few options of color combinations to get the right "blue" lit around the hall. It was perfect.

XL was great about working with our budget (we paid the full amount in cash); they arrived and finished all decorations on time (I was walking around hours before the ceremony and reception began admiring their work!); and they did all the set up and close down by themselves.

Couldn't have asked for better service and decorations on our big day! Thank you!!

Sent on 12/23/2015

Darla · Married on 05/08/2015

Adrian was so kind and professional. He was very flexible with Our venue on timing. The lighting and drapping was over the top stunning. I was thrilled with the results!!!

Sent on 05/14/2015

Erica · Married on 03/14/2015

The draping and lighting at my wedding reception looked amazing! Adrian took the time to meet me at the venue to measure and look at what could work with the space we had. I had a set budget for my draping and lighting and he worked within my budget, he didn't try to upsell me on additional items that he knew I couldn't afford. He was also very responsive to my emails and calls, he always responded within a few hours. I had so many compliments about the draping and lighting, over a week later and I am still hearing from guests at my wedding how great it looked.

Sent on 03/24/2015
  • Trilogy Wedding

Kim · Married on 02/07/2015

I was so pleased that I found XL Entertainment-Event Lighting and Draping Décor. I was in a panic...seriously! There was a very long wall that I wanted to have draped behind our Head table at our wedding. There were very large distracting pictures on this wall that I wanted to cover up. Adrian Barajas met me at the venue the next day! After meeting with Adrian, he suggested some other draping ideas, and the cost was perfect. It was an easy decision to drape the wall behind the head table, the Ceremony Fireplace, the head table, and the outside balcony overlooking the golf course. My finance was not for the extra draping at first, he thought it was an expense we didn't need to make. Once he saw the transformation the draping at our wedding and for the ceremony, my finance said that was the best decision EVER! He was so amazed at the transformation....I was so happy and thankful that our wedding had the elegance and romantic feel we wanted. Adrian and his wife were so nice to work with, my event coordinator is going to recommend them to all her Bride and Grooms! I would recommend them to anyone thinking of adding that extra touch to their event.

Sent on 04/14/2015
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 12/31/2014

Love working with XL Entertainment!

We have been working with XL Entertainment for years to provide quality rentals for our clients, and they are simply the best!

Sent on 10/14/2020

Pie · Married on 12/21/2014

Our wedding was made more elegant by the lighting and draping by XL Entertainment on an affordable budget! XL is absolutely fantastic! I highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 01/06/2015

Jessica · Married on 12/13/2014

Adrian was very accomodating and professional. He came out to the venue to take measurements, as I wanted draping throughout the venue. He not only came out but he was accomodating of the time since I get out late from work. He worked with our budget and the outcome was GORGEOUSE! His work was thee best! It was beyond what I had imagine (and I had high expectations). His work transformed the venue to the dream wedding I always wanted. He was very professional and quick to answer to any emails, calls/texts. He also explained to me the difference between up lighting and the washed lighting even though I was not getting the lighting through him. I thought that was very nice, that way I knew what to ask for. Many thanks to Adrian and his team!

Sent on 01/07/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 12/13/2014

Adrian and the crew were amazing! Even though we arranged all the equipment we used from Adrian pretty much last minute, he really took the time to make an appointment and respond to every request. He even took time to respond to every question I had while he was on his own personal vacation. We used him for our wedding reception for lighting and draping at Brea Community Center and it looked beautiful! The lighting and draping really gave the room the perfect environment for our wedding, I couldn't recommend him more! Thanks Adrian!

Sent on 03/16/2015

Tonya · event on: 12/11/2014

Looking forward to working with XL Entertainment in the furture.

Sent on 01/01/2015

Belsi · Married on 12/06/2014

Adrian and Juan at XL Entertainment were the best! We took a chance by hiring them after finding them on yelp but it was all worth it! Our wedding held at, St. Regis Monarch Beach in Dana Point, turned out to be the best wedding EVER! I must say the DJ definitely played a major role in it. The music/lighting were by far excellent! We recommend XL Entertainment!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Monique · Married on 12/06/2014

I can't begin to let the public know how incredibly beautiful my wedding was thanks to XL Entertainment. We can't stop getting calls letting us know the same sentiments. I have been in many weddings myself and helped with many more and my wedding by far was the most surreal. I felt like a princess thanks to XL Entertainment. I will definately refer them to any andneveryone who wants their wedding to be a dream!

Sent on 12/17/2014

Tina · Married on 10/11/2014

Adrian was always available to answer any questions. He drove out to see the venue on two separate occasions because I wanted to make sure the lighting was just right for an outdoor, evening wedding. Angel was our DJ, also from XL Entertainment and he was wonderful. He played great music and my guests danced until way past the scheduled time. Angel never said a word about the extra time and was a complete joy to work with.

Sent on 10/22/2014

We used XL Entertainment for draping for our wedding on 10.4.14. From the very beginning Adrian was very efficient and responsive! He set up a meeting with us at our venue and took his time going over all the details and options. On the day of our venue looked absolutely beautiful! Truly looks as good as the photos on his website. And the pricing is extremely reasonable! I was afraid with a large venue (2 91 foot walls) draping might be out of our price range but it wasn't at all and truly transformed the venue. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 10/21/2014

They were very helpful and flexible with the various options they have available.

Sent on 10/16/2014

Adrian was great to work with. He was very professional and the lighting he did for out reception venue was awesome!! I highly recommend XL Entertainment for lighting.

Sent on 10/13/2014

Denise · Married on 09/21/2014

We hired Adrian to do the draping and lighting for our reception venue. He was wonderful to work with and made the process a breeze. He was able to accomplish what we wanted within our tight budget and always responded to emails promptly.

Sent on 10/11/2014