XL Entertainment Systems Inc. Draping & Lighting Decor Reviews

200 | Anaheim, CA

200 Reviews for XL Entertainment Systems Inc. Draping & Lighting Decor

KARLYN · Married on 06/02/2018

Everything looked beautiful and just what I asked for.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Alice · Married on 06/02/2018

Our experience was great! They are great at communicating and working with the venue. I would not have chosen another vendor.

Sent on 06/29/2018

Anyleis · Married on 05/26/2018

Adrian is so helpful and was accommodating to our needs! The uplighting was incredible and we were astounded when the sun started to set! The dance floor was beautiful and not slippery!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Jamie · Married on 05/19/2018

The draping and lighting created a beautiful romantic touch to our wedding. It came out beyond what i imagined. I worked with Adrian, he gave me a great price and worked in my budget. He was always available for any questions and meeting reguarding the wedding decor. I am very pleased with their service. I highly recommend Event Lighting!!!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Ashley · Married on 04/28/2018

Beautiful work! Very professional and a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/29/2018

Christal · Married on 04/27/2018

Great uplighting and draping. The venue looked exactly how I imagined! Thank you sooo much!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Eren · Married on 04/21/2018

These guys did a great job and were able to construct and deconstruct their draping in a very large hall in a limited amount of time. By far the most reasonable price we were able to find in Orange County for draping. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 05/09/2018

sophia · Married on 04/21/2018

Amazing job!

XL Entertainment did an amazing job with the draping and lighting of my wedding! They were so easy to work with and very professional. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • W

Will · Married on 04/14/2018

Great professional worry free service. Every service we booked came out great without a hitch on our wedding day. Adrian is professional and responds to any questions you may have quick.

Sent on 04/30/2018

MARISELA · Married on 03/31/2018

Hiring XL entertainment for my wedding day was one of the best decisions I made. The draping in the ceremony area was beautiful and I was completely blown away once I saw the lighting and draping in the banquet room. Adrian was awesome when I first spoke to him and answered all my questions. I would highly recommend XL entertainment! I’m so so happy with how beautiful wedding looked!

Sent on 04/11/2018
  • Mari

Mari · Married on 03/24/2018

Adrian and his team were amazing. Adrian answered all our questions and helped us choose what would be best for us! Amazing company and team and would highly recommend

Sent on 04/10/2018

Carlos · Married on 03/24/2018

Very quick to respond and the drapes they put up looked amazing!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Melissa · Married on 02/17/2018

We LOVED the draping and dance floor that XL Entertainment provided. The draping completely transformed the banquet room and the white dance floor perfectly complimented the overall look. We were referred to this company from a friend who used them for their wedding and their prices were very fair. We could not have been happier!

Sent on 03/09/2018

Leda · Married on 02/10/2018

XL entertainment provided uplighting, dance floor lighting, monogram, and string lights for our wedding at Hyatt Regency Newport Beach! I have to admit that we never met Adrian and his team prior to booking them. After talking over the phone, his professionalism made us feel comfortable and confident. He sent us a detailed contract and an extensive list of monograms to choose from. He patiently answered all of our questions and didn’t rush us to book. We also mentioned our budget and he was happy to work with us.

On our wedding day, we couldn’t have been happier with the lighting set-up and the onsite tech. He was CONSTANTLY changing the uplighting colors to match the atmosphere and song changes. There was even moving projections on the walls (I think part of the intelligent lighting) to along with the music! We really can not thank them enough for making our wedding day great!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Nadia · Married on 01/12/2018

They were on time and they set it up exactly how I wanted it and they helped my dream come true.

Sent on 03/13/2018

Nancy · Married on 12/02/2017

Adrian was amazing! He always responded to all my questions in a very timely manner and he was very professional. He made my vision come to life for my dream wedding. Adrian totally transformed our venue and we got so many compliments. I can't get over how beautiful everything was. Can't thank you enough!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Pamela · Married on 11/25/2017

Adrian did an amazing job. He totally transformed the whole room. I was completley blown away when i walked into the reception. We had our reception at luminarias in monterey park. The views are nice but some of the ballrooms are a little outdated. I had adrian drape their entire ballroom and a little extra on the sweetheart table. We also did uplighting throughout the entire room. It looked absolutely goregous. He was extremely easy to work with and always responded to all my emails quickly. We had no issues what so ever. Thank you again Adrian :)

Sent on 12/06/2017

Ashleigh · Married on 11/25/2017

Adrian was very helpful. We had our pool lite with hearts for a backyard wedding. It was a small job but it made all the difference!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Natasha · Married on 11/18/2017

Adrian did an amazing job! Beautiful job loved the draping and uplighting of warm pink. It really made the reception very romantic!!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Denise · Married on 11/04/2017

Adrian and his team were awesome! They transformed the whole venue and everyone loved it. From the draping, to the the lighting & I must say the dance floor was a hit! Thank you so much for making our day so much more elegant!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Joe · Married on 04/08/2017

Adrian provided great service. He was very accommodating. My wedding took place on a Saturday which he was unable to set up but he was more than willing to set up on Friday and pick up on Sunday. Also, I asked him to drape the room without covering the stage (an oversight on my part) and he took initiative on that Friday and contacted me asking me if I wanted the stage covered. Usually at this venue the Djay sets up on the stage, but in my case he was going to set up on the dance floor in a corner (Adrian had no way of knowing this). I am very happy he called me because I did want him to cover the stage. Even though draping a room (and adding the lighting) can be pricey I have to admit that I am very happy I decided to go this route. It just made my wedding much more beautiful.

Sent on 05/13/2017

crystal · Married on 03/25/2017

Amazing Service , everything looked absolutely Gorgeous!

Sent on 05/13/2017

melani · Married on 03/18/2017

My wedding venue was completely transformed due to the draping and lighting. Adrian and his team are top notch and I could not have had a more regal and elegant wedding as a result of XL Entertainment Systems. I would recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Erin · Married on 10/29/2016

Fantastic Service! So thankful! The lights made the theme of my wedding pop!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Michelle · Married on 10/22/2016

After much research, I've decided to hire Adrian/XL Entertainment for my wedding draping/lighting since XL Entertainment has done a lot of weddings at the venue we chose. Both my husband and I were extremely satisfied with the outcome of draping/lighting & also decided to add chiaviari chairs! We couldn't be happier & want to thank XL Entertainment for helping us create a picture perfect moment.

Thank you so much!