XL Entertainment Systems Inc. Draping & Lighting Decor Reviews

201 | Anaheim, CA

201 Reviews for XL Entertainment Systems Inc. Draping & Lighting Decor

Alexandra Ros · Married on 07/07/2019

Absolutely Amazing

They did just an amazing job setting up for my wedding they came before I even expected them and as soon as I got to the venue it was all set. They did a beautiful job and it looked so pretty everything I wanted and more. The crew were nice and really helpful and came back the same day to take everything apart! I would definitely use them again!

Shayla · Married on 07/06/2019

Excellent service and quick response

I spoke to Adrian and he was helpful and very responsive. Unlike other companies that take days to respond.. XL Entertainment was quick and straight forwarded.

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Tarlon

Tarlon Moghadam · Married on 06/29/2019

Great Experience!

Best experience! Great service!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Latisha Chavez · Married on 06/21/2019

XL Entertainment

XL Entertainment provided up lighting for our wedding reception. They were timely, professional and responsive. My event looked amazing. I did my research on pricing and DIY options. I definitely made the right choice with XL Entertainment. It took the stress off of me. I highly recommend their services and would use them again.

Sent on 07/25/2019

Monica · Married on 06/09/2019

XL Entertainment

Adrian was amazing and super efficient. Was able to give us exactly what we wanted for our special day with zero issues! Thank you:)

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Sandra

Sandra Rico · Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely beautiful

XL Entertainment Did such an amazing job at setting up and taking down the wall draping at my venue. The place I booked for my wedding had bare walls and what they did transformed the whole place into what felt like a whole different place. I would definitely recommend XL Entertainment to anyone having an event and will definitely be using them again in the future.

Nathan · Married on 05/11/2019

Top Notch Drape and Lights

I hired XL Entertainment for my wedding on May 11, 2019. Adrian was able to help me at a very competitive price. He was very professional and followed up on every inquiry. Furthermore, he was able to accomodate a last second addition without a hitch! I would recommend Adrian and XL Entertainment to anyone considering draping and uplighting, chairs, and more! Thank you Adrian!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Kayla · Married on 05/04/2019

Spruced up a historical venue

Adrian did a great job. When we met I was kind of in a rush and told him so. He gave me a quote right there and then. I had already talked to another vendor for draping but they kept me waiting for 3 weeks! Luckily I found XL Entertainment. I only needed draping for a few things but the service was quick, professional, and efficient. The drapings were exactly what I had imagined so that was nice! I didn't have to worry about them either. Thank you Adrian!!!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Rana Nikzad · Married on 04/25/2019

Made my wedding vision come true

My wedding venue was not the prettiest of places. It was old and honestly hadn’t been renovated in years so I decided I wanted to drape the place to make it look more decent. I found XL entertainment on wedding wire and I am so so happy I did. They honestly brought my wedding vision come to life. They completely transformed the venue. It was better than anything I could have imagined— it was gorgeous. I couldn’t believe I was at the same venue. Adrian was the nicest gentleman and he really listened to what my vision was truly exceeded my expectations in every way.
    I would recommend them to anyone and hope down the line I can work with them again.

Sent on 11/12/2019

Robin · Married on 04/06/2019

Romance lighting

Amazing lighting for my son’s wedding. The lighting gave a very romantic feel to the venue. The XL team was professional, quick to reply and offered excellent pricing.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Amanda Buxbaum · Married on 03/30/2019

XL Entertainment makes it easy!

Sean was the DJ for our wedding and he was awesome!
    Everything went smoothly for the ceremony and he was able to bring extra equipment so that we could have one our guests sing a song live. For the reception I wasn't super picky on music so he didn't have any recommendations from me to go off of but everything he chose was great! The variety of music got everyone on the dance floor and singing along. The best part was that I didn't have to stress about this part of wedding planning. Once we chose XL Entertainment for our DJ, they did everything and checked in with me to see if I had any requests throughout the process.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Amanda · Married on 01/26/2019

Must have!

Such and awesome experience with them! Definitely helped to make our wedding magical!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Josef Leveratto · Married on 01/04/2019

I was the groom and I had a good experience with XL Entertainment.

Lights were awesome and there on time for a reasonable price. THANK YOU!

• Benjamin

Benjamin Busse · Married on 12/10/2018

Highly Recommend

XL Entertainment Systems did an excellent job providing draping and up lights for my wedding venue. They were in frequent communication leading up to the event and setup everything on time without any issues. Thank you XL Entertainment!

Sent on 07/21/2020
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing vendor

They made my wedding absolutely perfect ! They went above and beyond my expectations. They answered my questions quickly and we’re very patient with me. They had worked at the Brea community Center before so they sent me pictures of what they had done. However, pictures do not do their work justice. Compared to other vendors their pricing is really good especially for the amazing customer service and great quality of work you get. From the bottom of my heart thank you! I will use and recommend your services every time.

Sent on 01/09/2020
  • Shari

Shari Fox · Married on 11/10/2018

absolutely beautiful work!!

The fabric used for the wedding draping was absolutely stunning. All the up lights were so beautiful, the design used in my pool was gorgeous! All I can say is that they made my daughter's wedding dream come true!!!!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Veronica · Married on 10/28/2018

Lightning for wedding

Event lighting and draping decor were very professional. They did a great job with lighting and made our wedding look beautiful. They were on time and set up fast 👍🏼

Sent on 11/04/2018
  • X

Xochil · Married on 09/29/2018

I use Adrian services for my lighting and monogram for my past wedding on 9/22/18 Adrian is so easy to get of hold and talk, he will text back if you have any questions within minutes, he was on time for set up and pick up, he did all his job without bothering anyone, he is very professional, I would definitely use him again for another special occasion, Thank you for making my day extra special everyone loved the Monogram!!

Sent on 10/11/2018

XL Entertainment Systems Inc. Draping & Lighting Decor's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! It was a pleasure being a part of your big day.

Kathleen · Married on 09/22/2018

Fantastic!

Xl Entertainment did the lighting for my sons outdoor wedding and the venue looked amazing! Very professional and very responsive to questions. Would highly recommend this company!

Sent on 03/16/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 09/09/2018

Adrian is very responsive to any questions we had. He is very professional. The draping and the white dance floor turned out great. We were very happy with it.

Sent on 09/23/2018

Tiffany · Married on 08/18/2018

Great service and they are very nice!

Sent on 03/18/2018

Briana · Married on 08/18/2018

Our experience in working with a Adrian was amazing! He always assured us that everything was taken care of, and he had it under control. Our wedding venue looked absolutely amazing and the was a hot with our guest!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Alayne · Married on 08/04/2018

Beautiful work! really transformed our reception space!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Gayle · Married on 07/20/2018

The lighting and drapery made my wedding extra special. Compliments from everyone on how elegant and beautiful it was!!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Heidi · Married on 06/23/2018

XL Entertainment was professional and easy to work with. My backyard was turned into a beautiful venue beacause of the amazing drapery and uplighting.

Sent on 12/27/2018