Event Floral Reviews

67 | Loves Park, IL

67 Reviews for Event Floral

Alexa · Married on 09/05/2015

Erin is WONDERFUL! She listened to both my mom and I on what we wanted (which were not always the same thing), and then gave suggestions on ways to incorporate both ideas. Even when our colors had to change due to the bridesmaid dresses being a different shade of purple than what was originally expected, Erin took the time to talk about changes. I would highly recommend Event Floral to any bride! :)

Sent on 09/26/2015

Jenifer · Married on 06/06/2015

I cannot say enough great things about Event Floral. Erin did everything I asked for and more. She listened to me and really brought to vision to life. I would recommend them to everyone. Every email was answered immediately and the quality of the flowers was excellent. I couldn't have been happier. Besides the actual ceremony and vows, the flower arrangements were the highlight.

Sent on 06/08/2015

Flowers were gorgeous! Very modern, just like you'd see in the wedding magazines or blogs. Wonderful to work with!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Meaghan · Married on 05/16/2015

I have absolutely nothing negative at all to say about event floral! Erin was awesome to work with and managed to take all my different "ideas" and form them into what I had always imagined. I can honestly say that my flowers and decor were my number one favorite part of my wedding and reception. Everything was so beautiful!!!

Sent on 07/16/2015

OMG! I cannot even express how happy I was with Erin's creations. She took the ideas that I had found on pinterest, what we talked about and made a bouquet that was behind my wildest dreams. I LOVED my flowers and was able to enjoy them for a week and a half after the wedding.
    Erin was great to work with, was prompt with any questions I had and made any changes that I requested! I would highly recommend her. Her helpers were amazing at delivery and set up at our location as well!

Sent on 03/15/2015
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/18/2014

I absolutely loved my bridal bouquets for my wedding! Erin and her team did a great job putting my thoughts into exactly what I wanted! Erin kept in contact with me and if I had any questions about anything she was very quick to respond back. We got bouquets, boutonnieres, and a centerpiece for the head table and they knocked it out of the park!! Loved it all. Thank you so much for all of your help and making my wedding so beautiful!!

Sent on 12/22/2014

Stephanie · Married on 07/12/2014

Erin at Event Floral is amazing! She brought to life everything we had wanted in flowers! The quality and beauty of the arrangements was breathtaking!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Stacy · Married on 06/21/2014

This post is a little late, it has been a crazy few months. My husband and I were married on June 7,2014. We hired Event Floral for our flowers, center pieces, and ceremony decor. Erin was wonderful to work with from the very beginning. She worked within our budget and was always there to answer questions for us. On the day of our wedding, our cake was delivered a little early and had no linen on the table, Erin and her team made the effort to make the table look look presentable. The ceremony site was gorgeous and the table centerpieces were stunning. I would recommend Event Floral to everyone.

Sent on 09/03/2014

Lauren · Married on 05/16/2014

Erin and Event Floral were absolutely fabulous! We had the most beautiful flowers. I was able to show my vision for our centerpieces, bouquets, and other flowers (including several backdrops) to Erin and she did a fantastic job bringing it all to life! She is creative, laid back, and very easy to work with as well. I would recommend using Event Floral for any wedding or event because they are awesome!

Sent on 05/19/2014

Chelsea · Married on 08/24/2013

Deb is wonderful and very passionate! It was very fun to meet with someone who completely loves her work. I was stunned by how beautiful our bouquets turned out. I absolutely adored my flowers.

Sent on 08/29/2013

Beautiful arrangements and very friendly staff! Absolutely loved our flowers! Exactly what I asked for!

Sent on 08/05/2013

Kristen · Married on 03/16/2013

Our flowers turned out absolutely beautiful thanks to Deb and Event Floral! You can tell she really loves her job which makes her very easy to work with. Another nice thing with them was that it didn't feel like I was ordering my designs from a catalog like some of the other area places. The bouquets and centerpieces were all there own design. We received many compliments on the flowers, thanks!

Sent on 04/10/2013

Andrea · Married on 08/10/2012

Awesome!!!! Deb is so passionate and does whatever she can to make your day perfect!

Sent on 08/12/2012

Laura · Married on 06/23/2012

Deb at Event Floral made all of my dreams come true! She has quite the selection of vases, flowers and creative ideas to make your wedding day special. She worked with my theme of polka dots (black, white, & fuschia) and made my flowers gorgeous. I was so happy with how they turned out and she was so easy to work with! She even put some black & white polka dot feathers into the arrangements to pull out my theme. :) I would highly recommend working with Event Floral!

Sent on 07/08/2012

Jessica · Married on 06/16/2012

We used event floral in Rockford based on our venues suggestion. After finding time to meet with the florist Deb and her team, we were blown away by her enthusiasm, knowledge, and personal connection. During our first meeting, she gave us a tour of her shop, introduced us to her entire team, and gave us examples of fresh flowers we could use for our wedding. She was so interested in my vision, and it made our decision to use her easy. Throughout the process, she was open to answering questions and listening to my ideas. On the day of my wedding, she took my ideas and turned them into the most beautiful flowers I had ever seen. She stayed within our budget, gave me exactly what I wanted and more, and was great to work with. I would use her and her team again in a heart beat! Fabulous service!

Sent on 07/12/2012
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 11/25/2011

Deb was wonderful! She has such amazing energy and was really dead on with all of our flowers. She created such a beautiful moment for us. When we walked in the room she had such rich, warm, and vibrant colored linens and flowers awaiting for us. My wedding bouquet was just packed with flowers. She took her time with us and really went through the details of the florals and decorations with us. It was a beautiful event!

Sent on 12/14/2011

jaime · Married on 09/24/2011

OMG! Deb and her staff are the best. Not only are they extremely talented but they are the sweetest bunch of ladies you will ever meet. Deb the owner is the "Best" she is always in great spirits, she LOVES her job and it shows in her work. I received so many compliments on our wedding arrangements, and our guests even got to take the arrangements home with them, vase and all. I will definitely be using Event- Floral in the future. They come highly recommended, Call them Today for all of your floral needs!

Sent on 10/12/2011

Ebony · Married on 08/13/2011

Deb and her Event Floral team are amazing. I LOVED working with them!

Sent on 09/06/2011

Courtney · Married on 07/17/2010

I could not say enough about Event Floral and Deb. I absolutely loved my flowers and can't imagine working with anyone else. Deb has a true passion for flowers and it shows in her work. I was so excited every time that I went to her shop to talk about flowers. She was very accomodating with everything I requested and worked with us to make my flower dreams a relaity.

Sent on 10/07/2010

Janay · Married on 09/30/2017

We worked with Erin and she was wonderful. We sent some inspiration photos and she made everything so perfect. Our expectations became reality and the flowers were outstanding. We would recommend to anyone looking for a florist for any event.

Sent on 10/13/2017

Erin, the owner is so nice and easy to work with. She created beautiful bouquets and everything turned out wonderful. I highly recommend her business. Stem floral in Rockford quoted me a little bit lower, but I still chose Event Floral, and I'm happy with my choice!

Sent on 08/25/2015

Becky · Married on 07/30/2011

I have worked with the team at Event Floral over a span of 20 years and always am totally impressed with their creative designs. The enthusiastic desire to provide exactly what you had in mind is such a refreshing experience. When we provided photos and ideas of what we wanted it was a collaboration that resulted in the "PERFECT" look for the day. Any event I am involved with - I always look to the team at Event Floral to help me achieve the floral design I need.

Sent on 12/08/2011
  • Sarah

Sarah Mcdermott · Married on 03/06/2020

Brought my Whimsical Garden vision to life!

I am so glad I chose to work with Event Floral for my wedding last June. They ended up doing my florals, ceremony arch, draping of my reception space, chargers, napkins & linens. Truly a relief for me to find a florist who could handle so many aspects of my day and execute them perfectly, especially as I was planning my wedding from across the county.
    Here's all the specific reasons I was so happy I went with Event Floral:
    First of all, Erin is a consummate professional and extremely good at what she does. The beautiful proposal she made for me made it easy for us to share ideas & make sure we were on the same page. I changed my mind a lot during the planning process and kept adding services and Erin & her staff were always happy to make adjustments and were very easy to work with.
    Second, I searched high & low to find a company who could drape the inside of my reception space at Klehm Arboretum for a reasonable price and it was near impossible. I couldn’t find anyone in Rockford who could do it and kept getting ridiculous quotes from companies in Chicago. I was relieved when Erin said she could do at a much more reasonable rate than I been quotes by other companies, & I trusted her blindly since they didn’t have many examples of that type of work that they had done before. The draping turned out exactly how I imagined and looked beautiful.
    Next, I had a really specific whimsical garden vision for my florals and Erin was able to execute EXACTLY what I was going for. I used a combo of their vases and was able to drop off vases I had thrifted to be used as well. My bouquet was gorgeous!
    And lastly, my flower arch was awesome!! I used it for my ceremony and moved it to the photo booth backdrop for the reception and it worked great.
    I went with Event Floral because they were so highly recommended by my family & friends in Rockford and I am so glad I did!

Sent on 05/11/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 11/02/2019

Absolutely Beautiful!

Erin and Event Floral were such a pleasure to work with and I was just blown away by the floral arrangements and for our wedding. I choose 3 different colors for bridesmaids dresses and knew that the flowers would be something I really needed to tie everything together and it could not have been more perfect! I loved being able to have the preview table set up because that allowed for additional feedback before the big day. Erin was great at taking my descriptions and turning it into the best arrangements. They even went the extra mile and text me pictures the night before to ensure it was exactly what I wanted. Also very helpful for linens, I swear I changed my mind about 3-4 times on colors of table clothes, but event floral was always patient and on point with the changes made. I did think the pricing was a bit higher than I had set out to spend on flowers and linens initially in my planning, but in the end it was well worth it to me. Erin knows the Pavilion so well, it made everything so easy for me!

Sent on 04/20/2020

Kimberly · Married on 08/13/2016

Erin and the team at Event Floral did a fantastic job with our flowers and decor. Our bouquets were full of so many unique types of flowers and greenery and the colors just popped. As someone that doesn't know that much about flowers, I gave Erin a few ideas of what I was looking for and she created beautiful bouquets and centerpieces. We got married at the Pavilion and Erin and her staff know and understand the best ways to decorate that venue. Erin was very helpful and very responsive throughout the entire process and we were able to meet with her a couple times to review selections. Highly recommend Event Floral!

Sent on 08/17/2016