Event Envy Reviews

2 | Salem, NH

2 Reviews for Event Envy

Liz · Married on 09/06/2014

Last summer I hired Leah as my "wedding day" planner for my September wedding . Upon meeting with her in May , I loved her enthusiasm and all of the wonderful ideas that she came up with for our DIY wedding that she became my whole wedding planner for the whole summer ! From tent set up ideas , theme , wedding invites , furniture rentals , food courses ' parking for our guests -you name it Leah was on top of everything ! Including working side by side with our caterer . All I can say is I could not have done it without her ! I was literally stress free on the day before my wedding and the day of ! I think the fact that she is a school teacher was beneficial to me as she kept me on task ! I will definitely use her for our next event or family wedding !

Sent on 05/12/2015

Kate · Married on 10/25/2014

I hired Leah to be my day of coordinator for our wedding. She was very willing to come from NH on multiple occasions to meet with me, see my venue, etc. I appreciated all of her ideas and how detailed oriented she was. On the day of our wedding there were a few problems but Leah did a good job handling things. She was kind and friendly to my family and our guests.

Sent on 01/01/2015