Event Dynamics Reviews

Event Dynamics 5
Event Dynamics 6
Event Dynamics 7

Ashley · Married on 09/19/2015

Bobby was so great to work with! We were married at the Evergreen Museum and Library and Event Dynamics was perfect. The cafe lights were beautiful and added a great touch to the room. Thanks Bobby!

Sent on 09/28/2015
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 09/19/2015

When we decided to get married at the Elkridge Furnace Inn we were originally going to leave the tent bare, and brighten it up with beautiful floral arrangements. That all changed when we went for a walk through and saw the beautiful bee lighting that Bobby had done. We got his number and booked him. I am so happy we did, because it softened the tent and made it look like a fairytale.

Sent on 10/15/2015

Allie · Married on 09/12/2015

Loved everything about the lighting for our wedding!! Bobby was extremely helpful and accommodating to all of our requests!! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Mark · Married on 09/12/2015

They were recommended by our venue to provide up-lighting (The Walters Art Museum). We are extremely happy we made the decision. Setup and take down was seamless and the lighting truly added that something special to the space. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Donna · Married on 09/06/2015

We wanted the ballroom to be transformed from just an ordinary space into something that would create a magical feeling, something that would take your breath away as you entered. Bobby Dill, the owner of Event Dynamics made sure that happened! I highly recommend him and his company as they listened to what we wanted and produced what they promised!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Awesome to work with! Highly recommended their services, and very reasonably priced.

Sent on 09/27/2015

Bobby was so easy and great to work with. They did amazing work. We got married at the Evergreen museum and they have a lot of experience there. He was able to make suggestions about what kinds of lighting/decor we should do. Definitely recommend using them!!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Event Dynamics was probably the easiest vendor to deal with. We exchanged a couple of emails to discuss what I had in mind and get payment handled and that was it! The lights were amazing (we did cafe lights strung across the stacks room in the George Peabody Library) and everyone loved them. Their pricing was also extremely fair!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Peggy · Married on 08/22/2015

Bobby was great to work with! He was recommended by our coordinator at the AVAM and I am so glad we went with his services. He took my vision and helped create an incredible ambiance for the evening. Thinking back, with out it, the space would have been so 'flat'. He was super responsive and had great suggestions. He knows each and every wedding space around Baltimore and exactly what it needs to give it that something extra. Everyone loved the cafe lights in the garden and the lanterns above the dance floor! We went for the 3-d effect for the lanterns instead of just the equally spaced ones, and I am so glad we did. It gives it depth and just that 'something more'. The cafe lights under our patio awning and over the garden were amazing ambiance! When you see your space for the first time you will be blown away!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Bobby and his crew executed my vision beautifully and perfectly. His draping of white fabric and cafe lights in our outdoor pavilion transformed the simple shelter into a gorgeous venue. His suggestions were helpful and his expertise was invaluable.
    We would highly recommend his services and talents to anyone. Thanks!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Bobby is almost entertaining to work with! He is engaging, professional and full personality. He offered immediate welcome advice and creative solutions. He is prompt with quotes as we revised often and never once did he loose patience with the bride's vision. And then, on the actual day, his crew arrived early, set up in record time and explained the lightening with ease. But the real surprise was entering the reception fully decorated. The exterior "up" lighting with the rare Blue Moon was breathtaking. Thanks Event Dynamics, you made a conference room look magical. Kindly, K & A from NC

Sent on 08/07/2015

Jami · Married on 07/10/2015

We worked w/ Bobby from Event Dynamics. They provided the lighting for our tented reception at our wedding. The lights were beautiful and added a very special something to the ambiance. Bobby also offers great pricing. Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Lauren · Married on 05/24/2015

I worked with Bobby Dill on lighting for our wedding, he was recommended by our venue events coordinator. He was a pleasure to work with; very down to earth, responsive, honest, and flexible. Bobby provided us with uplighting around the dining room (against brick wall) and cafe lights (over the dance floor). His services were offered at a price that could not be beat! He truly cares about making the client happy. Our reception venue looked magical with the lights. They created a warm, inviting, romantic ambiance. I would highly recommend working with Bobby and his team.

Sent on 07/13/2015
  • W

Winnie · Married on 05/23/2015

I worked with Bobby Dill at Event Dynamics on uplighting, pinspotting, and draping for my wedding at the Peabody Library. Bobby was wonderful to work with- he answered all of my questions thoroughly and was able to work within our budget to give the room a fantastic ambiance. His teams work on the day of the wedding was executed flawlessly, and really gave our wedding some extra oomph. My jaw literally dropped when I walked down the aisle for the first time because I was so amazed at what a difference good uplighting and draping can do for a room. Thank you, Event Dynamics!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Devon · Married on 05/16/2015

Working with Event Dynamics for my wedding was simply wonderful. The owner, Bobby, was very easy to talk to and really cared about getting you what you want, for a good price. I rented the café lights and large light-up lanterns for my wedding and was very pleased with both. We got many compliments on the lanterns, which were outside within a large oak tree. Event Dynamics was affordable, customer service oriented, and downright pleasant to work with. I will be using their rentals again in the future!!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Lauren · Married on 04/11/2015

I worked with Bobby Dill of Event Dynamics for lighting for my wedding. I had up-lighting and pin spot lighting around the room. Bobby was a pleasure to work with. He was flexible, professional, and I didn't have to worry about anything once we discussed what I wanted for my wedding. I was also pleased with how affordable the lighting was. The lighting turned out incredible! I was truly stunned when I walked in the room and saw my vision in reality. The pin spot lighting made the centerpieces stand out, and the up-lighting created such a warm and romantic feel to the room. I would highly recommend their services to anyone.

Sent on 04/23/2015

Annika · Married on 12/13/2014

Event Dynamics was very easy to work with and sent us pictures of what the even space would look like the day of. The lights and draping were perfect for our wedding. Everything was set up and ready to go on our wedding day! I would recommend Event Dynamics to anyone needing lighting/drapery for an event.

Sent on 01/23/2015

Alberta · Married on 12/13/2014

My planner suggested I talk with Bobby at Event Dynamics about some draping and lighting for my ceremony and reception which were both held at the Embassy Suites Hotel in Hunt Valley. I was cautious because I didn't want to overspend but I also wanted to make the ballrooms look more soft & feminine than the "convention" look they currently had. My winter white wedding had cobalt blue highlights, but I didn't want a blue room. I only wanted a touch of blue distributed throughout the room. What a fabulous decision it was to hire Bobby to take care of all that for me! He worked in conjunction with my planner and really made the ceremony space and the reception space pop with elegance! He also installed spin-spot lighting for my beautiful tables to bring all the sparkle of my winter wedding out where everyone could see it. Bobby's ideas were not as expensive as I thought they might be, and I am very glad I chose to have him help make my space so beautiful.

Sent on 02/22/2015

Cate · Married on 10/04/2014

We used Event Dynamics for lighting over our dance floor for our wedding at AVAM earlier this month. Bobby was great to work with – they know what they are doing and they know that space well which made the whole process really easy from start to finish. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Bobby at Event Dynamics was great to work with. He was very quick to answer e-mails and questions as we decided on our rentals. When we changed our minds, he immediately revised our proposal. The uplighting and the pipe and drape for our ceremony and the pin lighting on our reception tables were great.

Sent on 07/28/2014

Bobby was great to work with. Cafe lights and draping looked great for our wedding at the Gov. Calvert House!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Bobby Dill was a pleasure to work with. He was responsive, helpful, and knowledgable. We made changes to our lighting plan numerous times and Bobby was always quick to provide updated estimates and helpful suggestions. The lighting at the wedding was beautiful and I would recommend Event Dynamics to anyone looking for a great lighting, sound, and decor vendor!

Sent on 06/29/2014

Event Dynamics does a fantastic job and is very flexible with your budget. I was married at the Evergreen Museum & Library and was unsure if lighting was necessary in the Carriage House. Once I decided, it was necessary, I wanted to keep the lighting subtle and minimal. Bobby did a great job of understanding my taste and needs over the phone and executed the event perfectly. You can't go wrong with Event Dynamics!

Sent on 08/13/2014

Erika · Married on 05/31/2014

Our wedding venue was aboard the USS Constellation in the Baltimore Inner Harbor. Needless to say, it’s a rather unique venue and we needed someone that was familiar with it to make sure the ship was lit well. The venue recommended Event Dynamics as someone they used frequently for their events, and we are happy to have gone with them. Bobby Dill was a pleasure to work with. He was responsive, helpful and knowledgeable. When we needed to make changes, Bobby was always quick to provide updated estimates and helpful suggestions. In addition to regular lighting, we had an unusual request for parallel string lights (or b-lights as Bobby called them) to be hung up under the awnings on the ship. This was a labor-intensive job and Bobby’s crew did it beautifully. We also ended up buying some paper lanterns ourselves and Bobby’s crew was able to hang those for a small fee. Coordinating the drop off and pick up of the lanterns were very easy, and Bobby took care of coordinating with the venue directly and well in advance. The b-lights and lanterns were worth every penny for great effects in pictures. The lighting at our wedding was beautiful, and we would highly recommend Event Dynamics!

Sent on 07/19/2014

Event Dynamics created the most magical lighting for our daughter's wedding in the Evergreen Carriage House. Bobby Dill was a pleasure to work with. He knew our venue very well and recommended what would best create the mood we wanted without spending more than necessary. We were delighted with the result.

Sent on 06/09/2014