Event Dynamics Reviews

132 | Pasadena, MD

132 Reviews for Event Dynamics

Emily Comstock · Married on 10/06/2018

Highly Recommend!

Bobby and his team were so prompt and helpful throughout the whole process! They were flexible and professional and provided us with even more than the vision that we hoped for for our wedding reception! As the weather was uncertain until the day of, Bobby worked with us to establish a rain plan. Fortunately, we did not need to implement this, but he nonetheless eased our concerns and prepared for all scenarios to give us a beautiful day! We highly recommend Event Dynamics!

Sent on 10/16/2018
  • Juliet

Juliet · Married on 10/06/2018

Great Experience

Only have great things to say about the my experience! Delivered exactly what we wanted, were easy to work with and super helpful! Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/05/2020

Chuck · Married on 09/29/2018

Beautiful Decor

We worked with Event Dynamics, and more specifically Bobby Dill, throughout our planning process. We needed a dance floor and lighting to go over the lawn area of our venue where our ceremony and cocktail hour were held. Bobby was extremely responsive to every email and very helpful. The lighting and dance floor were installed right on time and looked amazing! They were familiar with our venue and worked well with all involved parties.

Bobby was easy to communicate with and explained everything along the way so that there were no surprises or extra headaches to deal with. The lighting and dance floor they provided really helped to round our venue (Historic London Town and Gardens) and helped make our wedding a day we'll never forget. We felt comfortable working with Bobby and Event Dynamics from start to finish and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/04/2019

Mai-Ly · Married on 09/15/2018

Even though I was back and forth whether I needed anything extra to my reception, I finally decided to look into lighted lanterns to be hung. We had our reception at the AVAM and Bobby was very helpful in getting us what we wanted. The colorful lanterns were so much bigger than I thought and it took my breath away when I walked into the room! Very professional and inexpensive compared to another vendor I spoke to, who was quoting double the price as Event Dynamics.

Sent on 09/24/2018
  • Janel

Janel · Married on 09/02/2018

Working with Event Dynamics/Bobby was one of the easiest parts of my wedding. I coordinated with the bride getting married the day before me and we got a discount for the cafe lights and draping at the Mt. Washington Mill Dye House. Event Dynamics also provided our uplighting inside and outside in the courtyard. ED also provided a pipe arbor that my florist decorated. I didn't worry about anything and it was all perfect the day of.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Sandra · Married on 08/31/2018

My husband and I hired Event Dynamics to take care of our lighting and other decor needs during our August 2018 wedding at the Mt. Washington Mill Dye House in Baltimore, MD. We had full cafe lighting throughout the venue, four uplights and a ceremony arch adorned with hand-folded paper cranes I had made. We were absolutely thrilled with the entire process of working with Bobby and his team! We initially contacted Bobby via email and he provided us with a very comprehensive list of options and pricing for all the possible decor offerings he provided for our venue. He even told us about a special promotion/percentage off his company offers if we shared some of our lighting decor with a bride who was using the same venue as us later in the week. Not everyone would be so upfront about that -- what a transparent business! Throughout the entire process Bobby was very easy to work with and pleasant to chat with via phone/email. He never made me feel like my questions, particularly about my cranes, were annoying or too much. On the actual big day, Bobby and his team totally delivered. The space was beautifully lit and the archway was perfect! One of our uplights didn't end up working but Bobby graciously offered us a refund for that single light. Honestly, the lighting his team provided, and the arch with my cranes, made our wedding decor unique and memorable. Several of our guests commented on how lovely of a job they did. I would hire Bobby and his team again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Michelle · Married on 08/04/2018

We are incredibly happy that we booked Event Dynamics to do the lighting and drapes for our wedding at the American Visionary Art Museum (JRVC Building). We had a lot of questions for them prior to the event and Bobby responded promptly with pictures and recommendations. The final look of the room far exceeded our expectations, it was stunning! We would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Jillian · Married on 06/29/2018

Beautiful Lighting!

Bobby did the lighting and draping for our wedding at the Dye House. He was so easy to work with! He knows the venue well, and was happy to do whatever we wanted. So many details make the look of a beautiful wedding-the lighting really is the perfect finishing touch!

Sent on 01/20/2019

David · Married on 06/23/2018

It was an easy decision to hire Bobby Dill and Event Dynamics for our wedding at the Peabody Library. They were incredibly nice, helpful, and easy to work with. They made our venue look spectacular and delivered exactly what we hoped for. They were great to work with and we HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Christina · Married on 03/24/2018

Bobby is awesome! We forgot to get drapery for our wedding venue and with 3 weeks notice he got us all set up. He set up on the Monday before and handled everything! He's seriously the best!

Sent on 04/08/2018

Mike · Married on 12/09/2017

We used Event Dynamics to string cafe lighting the length of the Accelerator Space (Our wedding venue) and also do a drape that separated our reception from our cocktail hour. I worked with Bobby Dill via e-mail and phone and he was very quick to communicate and understood what we wanted. They set-up and tore down without any involvement from us and everything was set up as we described. The room looked beautiful and I would certainly recommend them to anyone looking for lighting and draping.

Sent on 04/08/2018

Jane · Married on 10/21/2017

Having my wedding in a very unadorned space (the JRVC reception room at the Visionary Art Museum) meant I really got to see what an expert lighting company can do to transform a space. Event Dynamics has everything you could want to create a beautiful world of your own for a special event, and staff who are extremely fast responders and will show you lots of options. I know I wrote approximately one thousand emails asking for different looks and making changes over the entire course of planning, and they always wrote back right away with pictures, revised estimates, and seasoned advice that helped me figure out just what I needed. Really a pleasure to work with and a talented team.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Emily · Married on 09/16/2017

My venue and my caterer both recommended Event Dynamics hands down and I couldn't be more pleased with the decision. The lighting added that extra warmth and depth that the venue needed. The process was so easy and painless.

Sent on 10/08/2017

Caitlin · Married on 07/29/2017

We used event dynamics for sound during our ceremony as well as lighting and pipe and drape during our reception. They were incredibly responsive, well priced, and easy to work with. Bobby was extremely flexible with us and worked to make our wedding day perfect.

Sent on 08/07/2017
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 07/08/2017

Bobby and his team transformed the ballroom into our exact vision. The few sample pictures he sent did not do their finished product justice. It was stunning. Bobby was so nice and great to work with!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Sarah · Married on 07/08/2017

Bobby at Event Dynamics was absolutely amazing to work with... we had a last minute interest in some additional decor at our venue, and Bobby graciously and incredibly pulled it off for us! He visited the site for us (even though we couldn't meet him there) and sent photos and prices of different options for us to consider. We were able to pick very affordable and very beautiful lighting and draping, and it really took things up that final notch. We couldn't be happier or more grateful to have worked with Event Dynamics!

Sent on 12/27/2017

marcella · Married on 06/24/2017

Lighting was one of the last things I did in planning our daughter's wedding and wow, what a difference it made. I only emailed Bobby and basically put it all in his hands on his recommendation for our room. He's worked at several venues across Maryland and really does know exactly what you need. He had several suggestions which were cost saving measures . I had no idea honestly what pin spotting and uplighting were but when I went into the room for the first time to look, my jaw dropped, it was that gorgeous. My husband, who notices nothing, even commented on what a difference pinspotting made. Thank you, Bobby, for all your efforts in making our room just gorgeous!!

Sent on 06/28/2017
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/20/2017

Bobby Dill and his team delivered exactly what we asked for when decorating our reception space! We loved the draping and up-lighting, it was absolutely beautiful. Thank you Bobby and team!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Katrina · Married on 04/22/2017

Bobby was wonderful to work with! He was very communicative and budget-friendly. We ordered drapes and up-lighting, and both were perfect!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Sally · Married on 04/22/2017

I highly recommend Event Dynamics for your wedding/event. The lighting and drapery they provided for my daughter's wedding was beautiful and added to the warm, romantic ambiance of the venue. They were very reasonable, professional, and a pleasure to deal with, as well. Thank you to Bobby!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Event Dynamics's reply:

Thank you for the kind review Sally....it was our pleasure.

Diane · Married on 03/03/2017

Bobby from Event Dynamics provided exactly the kind of lighting I wanted for my wedding. I got married in the George Peabody Library, and I wanted the epic cafe lighting I had seen in so many other photos online. Event Dynamics drew up our contract right away (even though he was away on holiday when we were initially emailing- he wrote up the contract and secured the date for us!). He was honest when it came to telling me what he thought I should get for the lighting in that space even though his honesty meant that we wouldn't need to use all his possible services! The cafe lighting (or twinkle lights as I like to say), simply took my breath away. It adds to the depth and the majestic feeling within the library and I am over the moon happy with the job they did. If you are getting married in the library, you MUST use Event Dynamics to make sure your night is a fairy tale come to life!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Event Dynamics's reply:

Hi Diane....Thanks you so much for taking the time to review us. So glad everything worked out and all the best!......bobby

Samantha · Married on 12/02/2016

We got married at the George Peabody Library in Baltimore and booked Event Dynamics for the cafe lights (seen in one of the pictures they have above) as well as for a curtain backdrop for the ceremony. Bobby was always very quick to respond to my emails and he was very helpful and understanding. The week before the wedding I started having second thoughts about certain aspects of the floor plan that would have required us to not use the curtain backdrop. Bobby was very patient with me and was willing to make any changes I wanted. He also offered to provide any assistance or feedback that would help alleviate any concerns/stress. Overall a wonderful experience and I would highly recommend.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Crystal · Married on 11/05/2016

Event dynamics made our wedding venue look so magical. We had our wedding at the Peabody, and it was absolutely amazing with the cafe lighting strung across the room and the up-lighting on the columns. The evening would not have been the same without Bobby Dill and his services!

Sent on 12/12/2016
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 10/09/2016

Fantastic work. Event Dynamics provided our chuppah and string lighting for our Peabody Library wedding and it felt as if we were dancing beneath stars. Bobby was communicative, professional, and worked with us to ensure all our needs were met within a fair budget. Event Dynamics' touches took the venue from something beautiful to truly magical.

Sent on 03/26/2017

Carol · Married on 10/01/2016

We worked with Bobby on decor for our daughters reception at the Loews Annapolis, Bobby knocked it out of the park!!! He took a conference room and along with our florist turned the place into our daughters dream. She was wowed at the room at first sight. I highly recommend this company for any of your wedding decor needs. They are awesome and very reasonable with their pricing

Sent on 10/13/2016