98 Reviews for Event Dynamics

Lanterns (4)
Outdoor (2)
Wall Wash (1)
98 Event Dynamics Reviews

We used Event Dynamics for some last minute dance floor cafe lighting and drapery, and Bobby was a pleasure to deal with. He made it so easy and stress-free. We couldn't have been happier with the results, either. The drape looked fantastic and the lights made a big difference on our dance floor. If we had to do it again, we wouldn't change a thing!

Profile Picture Nicolas, 5/13/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Drapery, Event Design, Dance Floor
3.2

They set up the draping a day in advanced. There was another event happening that evening so those people got my decorations that I paid full price for, for free. It caused stress on me as I was worried about them getting ruined for my reception the next day. Very disappointing. I was excited about working with them up until that point.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User6551986, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Bobby and his team are the best! We hired Event Dynamics to provide bistro lights over our reception space and drapery for a ceremony and cocktail areas. Bobby was super easy to work with and everything looked amazing that night. One guest even said the room looked "magical", which I think was thanks to the bistro lights (everything looks better in a room with pretty lighting!). Would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone!!

Profile Picture Michele, 4/9/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: String, Drapery

Bobby was great to work with, they totally were able to do the lighting I had envisioned. He was very responsive by email and very accommodating to the edits and changes I made along the way. They were also very reasonably priced (I shopped around in Baltimore). Great value and great service. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Ashina, 12/12/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Dance Floor, Uplighting

Event Dynamics was absoluetly wonderful to work with. They are true masters of their business. Bobby was my main contact and he was always very prompt with email replies. He did not have to do this for us, but... he informed us of a way to execute our idea by saving some expense. We truly appreciated this; he did not have to let us in on this information but it allowed us to spend that money elsewhere to make our wedding exactly how we dreamed. As a young couple on a tight budget, it meant the world to us that he would watch out for us like that.

Thank you, Bobby, and the entire team from Event Dynamics. You are making a difference in so many people's lives. I did not get to meet you on the day of my wedding and shake your hands but I am sending you all a hug right now!!

Profile Picture Alysa, 11/29/15, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Drapery, String, Uplighting

Bobby did the lighting for our wedding at the Peabody Library and also installed the drape for our ceremony. He was easy to work with and created a soft, romantic look for our ceremony and reception--exactly what we envisioned. Great value and customer service!

Profile Picture User6129472, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Accent, Pinspotting, Uplighting, Drapery

My husband and I were married at the American Visionary Art Museum this past weekend, and Event Dynamics did our lighting, pipe and drape, and chuppah. Bobby was extremely easy to work with. He was responsive, flexible, and creative. I didn't have a great vision of our wedding, so he presented our options in way that didn't feel overwhelming. The night was absolutely beautiful thanks to Bobby and his team!

Profile Picture Julia, 10/24/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Hanging Decor, Lanterns, Drapery

Bobby and his team are true pros. You don't need to do anything, you just tell Bobby what you want and he makes it happen for you at a reasonable cost. He took care of us at the GPL in Baltimore and it was effortless.

Profile Picture User5534978, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Accent, Dance Floor, Hanging Decor, Pinspotting, Uplighting, Drapery, Event Design

Great company! Even wrote to us the week before stating that they had a wedding at our location the night before and asked if we could share lighting, which definitely worked out for us: added to the aesthetics and helped us with our budget. So happy to have had them. The paper lanterns and cafe lighting were perfect.

Profile Picture stephanie, 9/26/15, 13 Reviews
Services Used: Lanterns, Outdoor, String

Bobby was so great to work with! We were married at the Evergreen Museum and Library and Event Dynamics was perfect. The cafe lights were beautiful and added a great touch to the room. Thanks Bobby!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/19/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

When we decided to get married at the Elkridge Furnace Inn we were originally going to leave the tent bare, and brighten it up with beautiful floral arrangements. That all changed when we went for a walk through and saw the beautiful bee lighting that Bobby had done. We got his number and booked him. I am so happy we did, because it softened the tent and made it look like a fairytale.

Profile Picture Casey, 9/19/15, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Hanging Decor, Drapery

Loved everything about the lighting for our wedding!! Bobby was extremely helpful and accommodating to all of our requests!! Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Allie, 9/12/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

They were recommended by our venue to provide up-lighting (The Walters Art Museum). We are extremely happy we made the decision. Setup and take down was seamless and the lighting truly added that something special to the space. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Mark, 9/12/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

We wanted the ballroom to be transformed from just an ordinary space into something that would create a magical feeling, something that would take your breath away as you entered. Bobby Dill, the owner of Event Dynamics made sure that happened! I highly recommend him and his company as they listened to what we wanted and produced what they promised!

Profile Picture Donna, 9/6/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Accent, Dance Floor, Hanging Decor, Pinspotting, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash, Drapery

Awesome to work with! Highly recommended their services, and very reasonably priced.

Profile Picture User5473034, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Bobby was so easy and great to work with. They did amazing work. We got married at the Evergreen museum and they have a lot of experience there. He was able to make suggestions about what kinds of lighting/decor we should do. Definitely recommend using them!!

Profile Picture Ayala, 9/5/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Event Dynamics was probably the easiest vendor to deal with. We exchanged a couple of emails to discuss what I had in mind and get payment handled and that was it! The lights were amazing (we did cafe lights strung across the stacks room in the George Peabody Library) and everyone loved them. Their pricing was also extremely fair!

Profile Picture User4578526, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Accent, Hanging Decor, Pinspotting

Bobby was great to work with! He was recommended by our coordinator at the AVAM and I am so glad we went with his services. He took my vision and helped create an incredible ambiance for the evening. Thinking back, with out it, the space would have been so 'flat'. He was super responsive and had great suggestions. He knows each and every wedding space around Baltimore and exactly what it needs to give it that something extra. Everyone loved the cafe lights in the garden and the lanterns above the dance floor! We went for the 3-d effect for the lanterns instead of just the equally spaced ones, and I am so glad we did. It gives it depth and just that 'something more'. The cafe lights under our patio awning and over the garden were amazing ambiance! When you see your space for the first time you will be blown away!

Profile Picture Peggy, 8/22/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Bobby and his crew executed my vision beautifully and perfectly. His draping of white fabric and cafe lights in our outdoor pavilion transformed the simple shelter into a gorgeous venue. His suggestions were helpful and his expertise was invaluable.
We would highly recommend his services and talents to anyone. Thanks!

Profile Picture User5396356, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Bobby is almost entertaining to work with! He is engaging, professional and full personality. He offered immediate welcome advice and creative solutions. He is prompt with quotes as we revised often and never once did he loose patience with the bride's vision. And then, on the actual day, his crew arrived early, set up in record time and explained the lightening with ease. But the real surprise was entering the reception fully decorated. The exterior "up" lighting with the rare Blue Moon was breathtaking. Thanks Event Dynamics, you made a conference room look magical. Kindly, K & A from NC

Profile Picture User5326083, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

We worked w/ Bobby from Event Dynamics. They provided the lighting for our tented reception at our wedding. The lights were beautiful and added a very special something to the ambiance. Bobby also offers great pricing. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Jami, 7/10/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

I worked with Bobby Dill on lighting for our wedding, he was recommended by our venue events coordinator. He was a pleasure to work with; very down to earth, responsive, honest, and flexible. Bobby provided us with uplighting around the dining room (against brick wall) and cafe lights (over the dance floor). His services were offered at a price that could not be beat! He truly cares about making the client happy. Our reception venue looked magical with the lights. They created a warm, inviting, romantic ambiance. I would highly recommend working with Bobby and his team.

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/24/15, 11 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

I worked with Bobby Dill at Event Dynamics on uplighting, pinspotting, and draping for my wedding at the Peabody Library. Bobby was wonderful to work with- he answered all of my questions thoroughly and was able to work within our budget to give the room a fantastic ambiance. His teams work on the day of the wedding was executed flawlessly, and really gave our wedding some extra oomph. My jaw literally dropped when I walked down the aisle for the first time because I was so amazed at what a difference good uplighting and draping can do for a room. Thank you, Event Dynamics!

Profile Picture Winnie, 5/23/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Working with Event Dynamics for my wedding was simply wonderful. The owner, Bobby, was very easy to talk to and really cared about getting you what you want, for a good price. I rented the café lights and large light-up lanterns for my wedding and was very pleased with both. We got many compliments on the lanterns, which were outside within a large oak tree. Event Dynamics was affordable, customer service oriented, and downright pleasant to work with. I will be using their rentals again in the future!!

Profile Picture Devon, 5/16/15, 11 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

I worked with Bobby Dill of Event Dynamics for lighting for my wedding. I had up-lighting and pin spot lighting around the room. Bobby was a pleasure to work with. He was flexible, professional, and I didn't have to worry about anything once we discussed what I wanted for my wedding. I was also pleased with how affordable the lighting was. The lighting turned out incredible! I was truly stunned when I walked in the room and saw my vision in reality. The pin spot lighting made the centerpieces stand out, and the up-lighting created such a warm and romantic feel to the room. I would highly recommend their services to anyone.

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/11/15, 9 Reviews