Event Dynamics Reviews

Event Dynamics 5
Event Dynamics 6
Event Dynamics 7

Emily · Married on 09/16/2017

My venue and my caterer both recommended Event Dynamics hands down and I couldn't be more pleased with the decision. The lighting added that extra warmth and depth that the venue needed. The process was so easy and painless.

Sent on 10/08/2017

Caitlin · Married on 07/29/2017

We used event dynamics for sound during our ceremony as well as lighting and pipe and drape during our reception. They were incredibly responsive, well priced, and easy to work with. Bobby was extremely flexible with us and worked to make our wedding day perfect.

Sent on 08/07/2017
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 07/08/2017

Bobby and his team transformed the ballroom into our exact vision. The few sample pictures he sent did not do their finished product justice. It was stunning. Bobby was so nice and great to work with!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Sarah · Married on 07/08/2017

Bobby at Event Dynamics was absolutely amazing to work with... we had a last minute interest in some additional decor at our venue, and Bobby graciously and incredibly pulled it off for us! He visited the site for us (even though we couldn't meet him there) and sent photos and prices of different options for us to consider. We were able to pick very affordable and very beautiful lighting and draping, and it really took things up that final notch. We couldn't be happier or more grateful to have worked with Event Dynamics!

Sent on 12/27/2017

marcella · Married on 06/24/2017

Lighting was one of the last things I did in planning our daughter's wedding and wow, what a difference it made. I only emailed Bobby and basically put it all in his hands on his recommendation for our room. He's worked at several venues across Maryland and really does know exactly what you need. He had several suggestions which were cost saving measures . I had no idea honestly what pin spotting and uplighting were but when I went into the room for the first time to look, my jaw dropped, it was that gorgeous. My husband, who notices nothing, even commented on what a difference pinspotting made. Thank you, Bobby, for all your efforts in making our room just gorgeous!!

Sent on 06/28/2017
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/20/2017

Bobby Dill and his team delivered exactly what we asked for when decorating our reception space! We loved the draping and up-lighting, it was absolutely beautiful. Thank you Bobby and team!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Katrina · Married on 04/22/2017

Bobby was wonderful to work with! He was very communicative and budget-friendly. We ordered drapes and up-lighting, and both were perfect!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Sally · Married on 04/22/2017

I highly recommend Event Dynamics for your wedding/event. The lighting and drapery they provided for my daughter's wedding was beautiful and added to the warm, romantic ambiance of the venue. They were very reasonable, professional, and a pleasure to deal with, as well. Thank you to Bobby!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Event Dynamics's reply:

Thank you for the kind review Sally....it was our pleasure.

Diane · Married on 03/03/2017

Bobby from Event Dynamics provided exactly the kind of lighting I wanted for my wedding. I got married in the George Peabody Library, and I wanted the epic cafe lighting I had seen in so many other photos online. Event Dynamics drew up our contract right away (even though he was away on holiday when we were initially emailing- he wrote up the contract and secured the date for us!). He was honest when it came to telling me what he thought I should get for the lighting in that space even though his honesty meant that we wouldn't need to use all his possible services! The cafe lighting (or twinkle lights as I like to say), simply took my breath away. It adds to the depth and the majestic feeling within the library and I am over the moon happy with the job they did. If you are getting married in the library, you MUST use Event Dynamics to make sure your night is a fairy tale come to life!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Event Dynamics's reply:

Hi Diane....Thanks you so much for taking the time to review us. So glad everything worked out and all the best!......bobby

Samantha · Married on 12/02/2016

We got married at the George Peabody Library in Baltimore and booked Event Dynamics for the cafe lights (seen in one of the pictures they have above) as well as for a curtain backdrop for the ceremony. Bobby was always very quick to respond to my emails and he was very helpful and understanding. The week before the wedding I started having second thoughts about certain aspects of the floor plan that would have required us to not use the curtain backdrop. Bobby was very patient with me and was willing to make any changes I wanted. He also offered to provide any assistance or feedback that would help alleviate any concerns/stress. Overall a wonderful experience and I would highly recommend.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Crystal · Married on 11/05/2016

Event dynamics made our wedding venue look so magical. We had our wedding at the Peabody, and it was absolutely amazing with the cafe lighting strung across the room and the up-lighting on the columns. The evening would not have been the same without Bobby Dill and his services!

Sent on 12/12/2016
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 10/09/2016

Fantastic work. Event Dynamics provided our chuppah and string lighting for our Peabody Library wedding and it felt as if we were dancing beneath stars. Bobby was communicative, professional, and worked with us to ensure all our needs were met within a fair budget. Event Dynamics' touches took the venue from something beautiful to truly magical.

Sent on 03/26/2017

Carol · Married on 10/01/2016

We worked with Bobby on decor for our daughters reception at the Loews Annapolis, Bobby knocked it out of the park!!! He took a conference room and along with our florist turned the place into our daughters dream. She was wowed at the room at first sight. I highly recommend this company for any of your wedding decor needs. They are awesome and very reasonable with their pricing

Sent on 10/13/2016

Katherine · Married on 07/16/2016

We held our wedding reception at the American Visionary Art Museum (AVAM) in Baltimore. Bobby/Event Dynamics is a regular lighting and decor provider at AVAM and his expertise in terms of what works best in the different AVAM spaces is terrific. Bobby is very easy to talk to and work with. He's clearly a trusted partner at AVAM; he and AVAM work together pretty seamlessly. The decor and lighting really made the space festive and lively. I felt throughout the planning stages -- and on the day of our reception -- that I was in very good hands.

Sent on 07/21/2016

sarah · Married on 07/16/2016

I loved working with Bobby! The ease of communication, the reasonable prices and the overall quality of what we walked into the night of the wedding was unbelievably wonderful. We even had to add a microphone last minute because it totally slipped my mind for the officiant and instead of trying to make a buck off of us, Bobby knew we had a DJ and suggested contacting the DJ who would probably give us a better price. In New York (were we live) that would have NEVER happened. It was such a breath of fresh air and such an honest business move - I knew then we picked the right vendor! Everything was great, thank you so much! OH! Also, if you're getting married at the Peabody Library, I wouldn't bother looking for anyone to do lighting other than Event Dynamics, no one knows the place better than Bobby :)

Sent on 07/27/2016

Allison · Married on 06/25/2016

Event dynamics did a beautiful job on lighting for our June 2016 wedding in Baltimore City. Bobby was willing to work with my budget and created a stunning setting for our reception. I would absolutely recommend booking this vendor for your lighting needs.

Sent on 01/07/2017

Kristin · Married on 05/14/2016

Event Dynamics were so great to work with! They were very responsive and accommodating. They had worked at our venue many times before and came highly recommended, and they did not disappoint! We used them for lighting inside our dancing area and for lanterns hanging in a tree outside. They were perfect!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Calli · Married on 05/14/2016

Bobby was easy to work with and is very professional. The quality of service was great. I used draping, a mandap, and uplighting from Bobby. I would recommend Event Dynamics to anyone. Very reasonably priced as well.

Sent on 05/22/2016

Nicolas · Married on 05/13/2016

We used Event Dynamics for some last minute dance floor cafe lighting and drapery, and Bobby was a pleasure to deal with. He made it so easy and stress-free. We couldn't have been happier with the results, either. The drape looked fantastic and the lights made a big difference on our dance floor. If we had to do it again, we wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Michele · Married on 04/09/2016

Bobby and his team are the best! We hired Event Dynamics to provide bistro lights over our reception space and drapery for a ceremony and cocktail areas. Bobby was super easy to work with and everything looked amazing that night. One guest even said the room looked "magical", which I think was thanks to the bistro lights (everything looks better in a room with pretty lighting!). Would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone!!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Bobby was great to work with, they totally were able to do the lighting I had envisioned. He was very responsive by email and very accommodating to the edits and changes I made along the way. They were also very reasonably priced (I shopped around in Baltimore). Great value and great service. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/21/2015

Alysa · Married on 11/29/2015

Event Dynamics was absoluetly wonderful to work with. They are true masters of their business. Bobby was my main contact and he was always very prompt with email replies. He did not have to do this for us, but... he informed us of a way to execute our idea by saving some expense. We truly appreciated this; he did not have to let us in on this information but it allowed us to spend that money elsewhere to make our wedding exactly how we dreamed. As a young couple on a tight budget, it meant the world to us that he would watch out for us like that.

Thank you, Bobby, and the entire team from Event Dynamics. You are making a difference in so many people's lives. I did not get to meet you on the day of my wedding and shake your hands but I am sending you all a hug right now!!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Bobby did the lighting for our wedding at the Peabody Library and also installed the drape for our ceremony. He was easy to work with and created a soft, romantic look for our ceremony and reception--exactly what we envisioned. Great value and customer service!

Sent on 01/02/2016
  • User5562041 · 2+ years ago

My husband and I were married at the American Visionary Art Museum this past weekend, and Event Dynamics did our lighting, pipe and drape, and chuppah. Bobby was extremely easy to work with. He was responsive, flexible, and creative. I didn't have a great vision of our wedding, so he presented our options in way that didn't feel overwhelming. The night was absolutely beautiful thanks to Bobby and his team!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Bobby and his team are true pros. You don't need to do anything, you just tell Bobby what you want and he makes it happen for you at a reasonable cost. He took care of us at the GPL in Baltimore and it was effortless.

Sent on 10/18/2015