Event Dynamics Reviews

Event Dynamics 5
Event Dynamics 6
Event Dynamics 7

Sally · Married on 04/22/2017

I highly recommend Event Dynamics for your wedding/event. The lighting and drapery they provided for my daughter's wedding was beautiful and added to the warm, romantic ambiance of the venue. They were very reasonable, professional, and a pleasure to deal with, as well. Thank you to Bobby!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Event Dynamics's reply:

Thank you for the kind review Sally....it was our pleasure.

Diane · Married on 03/03/2017

Bobby from Event Dynamics provided exactly the kind of lighting I wanted for my wedding. I got married in the George Peabody Library, and I wanted the epic cafe lighting I had seen in so many other photos online. Event Dynamics drew up our contract right away (even though he was away on holiday when we were initially emailing- he wrote up the contract and secured the date for us!). He was honest when it came to telling me what he thought I should get for the lighting in that space even though his honesty meant that we wouldn't need to use all his possible services! The cafe lighting (or twinkle lights as I like to say), simply took my breath away. It adds to the depth and the majestic feeling within the library and I am over the moon happy with the job they did. If you are getting married in the library, you MUST use Event Dynamics to make sure your night is a fairy tale come to life!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Event Dynamics's reply:

Hi Diane....Thanks you so much for taking the time to review us. So glad everything worked out and all the best!......bobby

Samantha · Married on 12/02/2016

We got married at the George Peabody Library in Baltimore and booked Event Dynamics for the cafe lights (seen in one of the pictures they have above) as well as for a curtain backdrop for the ceremony. Bobby was always very quick to respond to my emails and he was very helpful and understanding. The week before the wedding I started having second thoughts about certain aspects of the floor plan that would have required us to not use the curtain backdrop. Bobby was very patient with me and was willing to make any changes I wanted. He also offered to provide any assistance or feedback that would help alleviate any concerns/stress. Overall a wonderful experience and I would highly recommend.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Crystal · Married on 11/05/2016

Event dynamics made our wedding venue look so magical. We had our wedding at the Peabody, and it was absolutely amazing with the cafe lighting strung across the room and the up-lighting on the columns. The evening would not have been the same without Bobby Dill and his services!

Sent on 12/12/2016
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 10/09/2016

Fantastic work. Event Dynamics provided our chuppah and string lighting for our Peabody Library wedding and it felt as if we were dancing beneath stars. Bobby was communicative, professional, and worked with us to ensure all our needs were met within a fair budget. Event Dynamics' touches took the venue from something beautiful to truly magical.

Sent on 03/26/2017

Carol · Married on 10/01/2016

We worked with Bobby on decor for our daughters reception at the Loews Annapolis, Bobby knocked it out of the park!!! He took a conference room and along with our florist turned the place into our daughters dream. She was wowed at the room at first sight. I highly recommend this company for any of your wedding decor needs. They are awesome and very reasonable with their pricing

Sent on 10/13/2016

Katherine · Married on 07/16/2016

We held our wedding reception at the American Visionary Art Museum (AVAM) in Baltimore. Bobby/Event Dynamics is a regular lighting and decor provider at AVAM and his expertise in terms of what works best in the different AVAM spaces is terrific. Bobby is very easy to talk to and work with. He's clearly a trusted partner at AVAM; he and AVAM work together pretty seamlessly. The decor and lighting really made the space festive and lively. I felt throughout the planning stages -- and on the day of our reception -- that I was in very good hands.

Sent on 07/21/2016

sarah · Married on 07/16/2016

I loved working with Bobby! The ease of communication, the reasonable prices and the overall quality of what we walked into the night of the wedding was unbelievably wonderful. We even had to add a microphone last minute because it totally slipped my mind for the officiant and instead of trying to make a buck off of us, Bobby knew we had a DJ and suggested contacting the DJ who would probably give us a better price. In New York (were we live) that would have NEVER happened. It was such a breath of fresh air and such an honest business move - I knew then we picked the right vendor! Everything was great, thank you so much! OH! Also, if you're getting married at the Peabody Library, I wouldn't bother looking for anyone to do lighting other than Event Dynamics, no one knows the place better than Bobby :)

Sent on 07/27/2016

Allison · Married on 06/25/2016

Event dynamics did a beautiful job on lighting for our June 2016 wedding in Baltimore City. Bobby was willing to work with my budget and created a stunning setting for our reception. I would absolutely recommend booking this vendor for your lighting needs.

Sent on 01/07/2017

Kristin · Married on 05/14/2016

Event Dynamics were so great to work with! They were very responsive and accommodating. They had worked at our venue many times before and came highly recommended, and they did not disappoint! We used them for lighting inside our dancing area and for lanterns hanging in a tree outside. They were perfect!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Calli · Married on 05/14/2016

Bobby was easy to work with and is very professional. The quality of service was great. I used draping, a mandap, and uplighting from Bobby. I would recommend Event Dynamics to anyone. Very reasonably priced as well.

Sent on 05/22/2016

Nicolas · Married on 05/13/2016

We used Event Dynamics for some last minute dance floor cafe lighting and drapery, and Bobby was a pleasure to deal with. He made it so easy and stress-free. We couldn't have been happier with the results, either. The drape looked fantastic and the lights made a big difference on our dance floor. If we had to do it again, we wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Michele · Married on 04/09/2016

Bobby and his team are the best! We hired Event Dynamics to provide bistro lights over our reception space and drapery for a ceremony and cocktail areas. Bobby was super easy to work with and everything looked amazing that night. One guest even said the room looked "magical", which I think was thanks to the bistro lights (everything looks better in a room with pretty lighting!). Would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone!!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Bobby was great to work with, they totally were able to do the lighting I had envisioned. He was very responsive by email and very accommodating to the edits and changes I made along the way. They were also very reasonably priced (I shopped around in Baltimore). Great value and great service. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/21/2015

Alysa · Married on 11/29/2015

Event Dynamics was absoluetly wonderful to work with. They are true masters of their business. Bobby was my main contact and he was always very prompt with email replies. He did not have to do this for us, but... he informed us of a way to execute our idea by saving some expense. We truly appreciated this; he did not have to let us in on this information but it allowed us to spend that money elsewhere to make our wedding exactly how we dreamed. As a young couple on a tight budget, it meant the world to us that he would watch out for us like that.

Thank you, Bobby, and the entire team from Event Dynamics. You are making a difference in so many people's lives. I did not get to meet you on the day of my wedding and shake your hands but I am sending you all a hug right now!!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Bobby did the lighting for our wedding at the Peabody Library and also installed the drape for our ceremony. He was easy to work with and created a soft, romantic look for our ceremony and reception--exactly what we envisioned. Great value and customer service!

Sent on 01/02/2016
  • User5562041 · 2+ years ago

My husband and I were married at the American Visionary Art Museum this past weekend, and Event Dynamics did our lighting, pipe and drape, and chuppah. Bobby was extremely easy to work with. He was responsive, flexible, and creative. I didn't have a great vision of our wedding, so he presented our options in way that didn't feel overwhelming. The night was absolutely beautiful thanks to Bobby and his team!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Bobby and his team are true pros. You don't need to do anything, you just tell Bobby what you want and he makes it happen for you at a reasonable cost. He took care of us at the GPL in Baltimore and it was effortless.

Sent on 10/18/2015

Ashley · Married on 09/19/2015

Bobby was so great to work with! We were married at the Evergreen Museum and Library and Event Dynamics was perfect. The cafe lights were beautiful and added a great touch to the room. Thanks Bobby!

Sent on 09/28/2015
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 09/19/2015

When we decided to get married at the Elkridge Furnace Inn we were originally going to leave the tent bare, and brighten it up with beautiful floral arrangements. That all changed when we went for a walk through and saw the beautiful bee lighting that Bobby had done. We got his number and booked him. I am so happy we did, because it softened the tent and made it look like a fairytale.

Sent on 10/15/2015

Allie · Married on 09/12/2015

Loved everything about the lighting for our wedding!! Bobby was extremely helpful and accommodating to all of our requests!! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Mark · Married on 09/12/2015

They were recommended by our venue to provide up-lighting (The Walters Art Museum). We are extremely happy we made the decision. Setup and take down was seamless and the lighting truly added that something special to the space. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Donna · Married on 09/06/2015

We wanted the ballroom to be transformed from just an ordinary space into something that would create a magical feeling, something that would take your breath away as you entered. Bobby Dill, the owner of Event Dynamics made sure that happened! I highly recommend him and his company as they listened to what we wanted and produced what they promised!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Awesome to work with! Highly recommended their services, and very reasonably priced.

Sent on 09/27/2015

Bobby was so easy and great to work with. They did amazing work. We got married at the Evergreen museum and they have a lot of experience there. He was able to make suggestions about what kinds of lighting/decor we should do. Definitely recommend using them!!

Sent on 09/28/2015