83 Reviews for EventHaus Rentals

Dance Floor (1)
Drapery (1)
Lounge Furniture (1)
Tent Accessories (1)

We contracted with EventHaus to rent a tent for our holiday party. At the last minute, we knew we needed an additional tent, and on a whim, I reached out to see if EventHaus could bring us another one. Caroline and her staff went over and above!! We got a second tent delivered in record time! The delivery crew was fast and friendly too which made for an overall pleasant experience. We will definitely use EventHaus Rentals for future events.

Profile Picture Jackie, 12/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

What can I say, I love EventHaus! The entire team was so professional from choosing the right products to the set up and breakdown of my events. Caroline ran point on my experience with EventHaus and I can’t say enough great things about her! So friendly and helpful, you can tell she really cares about making your event design the best it can be. The set up and break down team were awesome!! They were a pleasure to work with and worked really efficiently. Always impressed with them!

I have used EventHaus to do all of my large festivals. From tents to linens to VIP furniture - they really nail all of the details! My guests are always wowed! I would recommend using EventHaus Rentals as they are truly fantastic to work with!

Profile Picture Megan, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

EventHaus prepared everything for us.

Profile Picture Keith, 5/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We worked our rentals from EventHaus through our caterer, Brick Lane Catering, but they came out to the site and set everything up for us. They came on time, put things where they needed to go, were professional, and exactly what we wanted with the rentals service provided.

Profile Picture Nick, 4/29/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

EventHaus made our small wedding a big wedding.

Profile Picture User7955824, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

So many beautiful options. Great to work with. Made it easy that I didn't have to worry about anything on the day of my wedding. Everything was set up and broken down without an issue.

Profile Picture Campbell, 11/18/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Highly recommendable! Beautiful rentals! The lighting and table set up for my reception was absolutely gorgeous! Thank you!

Profile Picture Heather, 11/5/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everyone should use EventHaus for every event they need rentals for! We worked with Emily to pick the perfect set-up for both our ceremony and reception. I had a good idea of the specific chairs and linens that we would need and she made the entire process so easy! We had a slight change in our ceremony location due to some weather complications but Emily moved the delivery locations around and our ceremony location was perfect. We rented chairs and an aisle runner- both were exactly what we were looking for. EventHaus staff set-up the entire thing! For the reception, we rented linens, flatware, and plates. Everything was delivered on time and there were no problems at all. My husband and I were very happy with how it all looked.

Profile Picture Meagan, 10/22/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Showroom, Aisle Runners, Chairs, China, Flatware, Linens

Eventhaus and Caroline Kraich were awesome to work with! We used them for our wedding lighting and they went the extra mile and came on-site to look at the space and presented us with an awesome lighting plan. It turned out amazing and really helped make the wedding feel intimate and special.

The delivery guys were on time and did an amazing job looking out for the plants in the garden where several of the lighting posts needed to be placed.

All in all - work with Eventhaus! We would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/1/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

EventHaus provided our ceremony chairs. They delivered and set up promptly and exactly as the floor plan I provided indicated. Pick up was included, and it was an easy, effortless part of our wedding.

Profile Picture Brandy, 7/4/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My planner works closely with EventHaus and they were our primary vendor for large rental pieces such as tables, chairs, and umbrellas. They were priced competitively and everything was in excellent condition on the day of the wedding. I found their collection of "unique" pieces to be a bit limited, but those can be easily contracted with a second vendor. Overall, I would highly recommend using EventHaus to make your wedding beautiful.

Profile Picture Kristen, 6/10/16, 13 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Tables, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Delivery, Setup

They were very flexible and made the money spent go very far. They worked within our budget to make the event a success.

Profile Picture Kathy, 5/27/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Barware, Delivery, Setup

They were very easy to work with and had a great showroom to see examples!

Profile Picture User7699055, 1+ year ago, 14 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom, Tents

Eventhaus was absolutely AWESOME to work with for our small beach house wedding! They were easy to work with, with a great selection and didn’t miss a beat. After realizing one day before our wedding that our layout was not suitable for our reception, Eventhaus came out to our venue, remeasured, designed a new layout, and changed our order! We were so impressed and thankful that they did, they really wanted everything to be perfect! We are so glad we chose Eventhaus for our rentals!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 5/6/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Chairs, Drapery, Tables, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

This vendor was recommended to us from our catering company (Pampered Palate). They were flexible, timely, and professional from set-up to tear down. They followed my drawing and set-up the tables exactly as I'd imagined, and when it was time for tear down, they had the room cleaned up SO QUICKLY! From start to finish, EventHaus was the best choice we could have made for rentals.

Profile Picture Jesse, 4/16/16, 13 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Chairs, Tables, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

EventHaus... Wow! So impressed with everything! I had the pleasure of working with Erica. She is SOOOOO awesome. Over the past year I probably changed chairs, tables, linens... Etc. about a thousand times. For someone to handle my indecisive brain for a year, deserves an award! Planning from out of state and only through email I was unsure what the final outcome would be especially with the linen colors. Then when we did a room reveal, it looked beautiful BEYOND what I had expected. Rentals was a huge chunk of our wedding and EventHaus executed everything that I wanted down to the smallest detail. Thank you SO much Erica, I hope to work with you soon for another event!

Profile Picture User2811777, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We loved our experience with EventHaus! The chairs we ordered were beautiful! They were easy to work with, provided excellent customer service, and our gold chiavari chairs were perfect!!! I highly recommend EventHaus!!!

Profile Picture Kerry, 12/19/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Chairs

I have nothing but high praise for having worked with EventHaus. Working with Caroline was very smooth and professional. She implemented my vision and what I asked for to a tee. As far as I know, delivery and pickup of all items went on without a hitch, because I did not witness or hear of any glitches. The tent was clean, we loved the clear sides, all of the plates, linens and glass ware were perfect. The “special” items we ordered lent a sparkle and uniqueness to my daughter’s wedding…infinity chairs, joggling board, cake stand, etc.
Planning an event from afar was difficult to start because I did not know the vendors to use, but we were very happy we used EventHaus. I would be more than happy to provide a recommendation if anyone should need one.
Thank you so very much for helping to make my daughter’s special day, special.

Profile Picture Mary, 12/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Chairs, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Event Haus and Eric came to my rescue on the morning of our event to provide rentals on additional chairs and tables. There staff was courteous and prompt even with delivery and pick up. Would definitely use them again!

Profile Picture Shirley, 11/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Every experience with EventHaus was easy and stress free! They were on time, were courteous and the pieces were absolutely gorgeous. I would recommend them to any future brides!

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Altar/Arch, Lights

Everything we rented from Event Haus for our wedding worked perfectly and looked beautiful! They have so many options to choose from and they are super easy to work with. Everyone was always very nice and accommodating. We loved everything!

Profile Picture User6006722, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Decor, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Tables

Eventhaus provided our linens and serveware, we even added a few things last minute and they delivered :) Our amazing planner took care of the coordination but as far as I know they were timely, and the rental items were of good quality.

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/23/15, 15 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Decor, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Great rental company!! My ceremony & reception looked beautiful!!

Profile Picture megan, 10/17/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We worked with Emily from Event Haus and had a great experience. They have a vast inventory of furniture and linens from which to choose, including all of trending and up to date pieces that some rental companies don't have. About a year out from our date, we went and selected our furniture and linens. Emily was so patient in explaining everything we would need and helping us put together a mock-up of what our event would look like. Then, when our bridesmaid dresses came in, I realized that we had picked out too dark of a color. She was so flexible with changing the linen, and accommodated me when I came in with the actual bridesmaid dress to compare to the linens and make sure they matched! Even within the month of our wedding we made some changes (added a chandelier, an additional table, etc.), and they were so accommodating to all of our requests. They helped us figure out exactly what size dance floor, how many tables, etc. On the day of the wedding, their rentals arrived on time, were set up in a timely fashion, and were in peak condition. Every single chair, dish, tablecloth, etc. was of the highest quality. We also rented their bar, and it was a gorgeous addition. I highly recommend using them for the high quaity and wide range of rentals they offer, and their great customer service!

Profile Picture Courtney, 7/4/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lights, Tables, Tents