Event Details by Edelina Reviews

61 | Chantilly, VA

61 Reviews for Event Details by Edelina

Edelina is absolutely amazing! She is professional, organized, responsive, patient, and a fantastic negotiator (not to mention a sometime miracle worker). I can't imagine our wedding without her. She met with us several times and had a lot of great suggestions. Plus, she really helped us keep our wedding on budget. The florist she suggested was fantastic and the servers she provided us for the reception were top-notch. Both went above and beyond to make sure our big day was perfect. I will definitely call on Edelina's services again and I will recommend her to everyone I know.

Sent on 06/29/2016
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 06/11/2016

We are SO unbelievably grateful that we found Edelina to serve as our Day of Coordinator. She was invaluable to us and helped us more than we ever could have imagined! She met with us multiple times and stayed in constant contact with us throughout our planning process. We were so impressed with how helpful and organized she was. She was patient with us and provided great suggestions when we were unsure about things. She also seemed to remember every detail of our contracts/timeline and she had all of them organized in a binder to double check if needed. We felt comfortable with her from the moment we met and felt completely secure leaving our wedding in her hands! On our wedding day she was always on top of everything and she helped keep us on track (even though we started late). Any issue was resolved with little to no interruption to our day and several of our guests commented on how helpful and professional she was. We’d give her all the stars in the universe if we could!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Kaitlin · Married on 06/04/2016

Edelina was great as our "day of" coordinator. I use quotes because she was much more than that. When we first met with her she had reviewed all of our vendor contracts and pointed out the details in each that she would need to confirm met the conditions of all the other contracts. She also had a sample schedule from a recent wedding she had coordinated at our venue, and a checklist for us. She later created a spreadsheet for us to keep track of all of our vendor payments and their due dates, worked with us to generate a detailed schedule for the wedding weekend as well as the wedding day (our wedding party was so thankful!), and provided a standard shot list for us to use as a jumping off point to provide to our photographer. She was in regular email contact with us throughout the months leading up to the wedding, following up on anything she still needed from us and giving us any pertinent updates from our vendors. All of this was well before the day of and extremely helpful. On the day of, Edelina called us to warn of traffic conditions, and coordinated our arrivals at the venue, as well as the arrivals of all our vendors. She had an amazing bride kit (I had made one for myself as well but hers was way better. We definitely tapped into the bug spray and razor!) and just generally kept things moving so we didn't have to think about anything. She handled all final payments, set up of our thank you gifts, worked with the photographers to coordinate group shots, etc. All this and she was the most reasonably priced coordinator we contacted! Thank you, Edelina!

Sent on 08/09/2016

I contacted Edelina from a different site, but was so pleased to find her. From the beginning, she was so resourceful, providing advice on every detail of my wedding such as, a sample schedule, where to find products for less, an on site planner the day of, and a server. In the end I paid for the on site planner and 1 server, but the constant advice was complementary. Her guidance helped make my wedding planning process run more smoothly. She was promt and professional. I recommend her services.
    -Tamara

Sent on 08/18/2015

Event Details by Edelina's reply:

Thanks Tamara, it was a pleasure working with you and I'm happy your day was a success!

Brianna · Married on 08/15/2015

I would highly recommend Event Details by Edelina for anyone who is looking for some extra help with their wedding (or any event!). My budget was tight and I couldn't afford to have help planning the entire wedding, but for the day of I needed some assistance making sure everything was executed according to my plan. Edelina was always available to give feedback and advice leading up to the advice and even went as far as picking up and dropping off speakers for me that I needed to rent! She found me nearly all of my vendors (DJ, etc) for great prices and was seriously a fountain of knowledge throughout the whole process. She helped me so much on the wedding day- arriving ahead of schedule with two servers. She was not only professional throughout the process, but also very kind. Definitely 5 out of 5 stars!!! Thank you, Edelina!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Event Details by Edelina's reply:

Thanks Bree for letting us be a part of your day!

Andrea · Married on 06/13/2015

Events by Edelina was my day-of wedding planner, but Edelina Rose (the owner) was so much more than that. She did a great job of assessing my needs for several months before my wedding, and she assisted me every time I asked her to, plus all the times she thought I might need some help and didn't realize it. I was so lucky to find such a perfect fit with a wedding planner. When the big day came, if anything went wrong, I didn't know about it. Maybe nothing went wrong. Regardless, Edelina took care of it! Working with Edelina was an all-around great experience.

Sent on 07/09/2015

Event Details by Edelina's reply:

Thanks Andrea, that means a lot, happy that everything came together so well!

Mike · Married on 09/27/2014

Edelina was a pleasure to work with! She was very organized and thorough and concise in her planning, and is professional and quite knowledgeable in her field. Excellent on site skills in coordinating set-up, overseeing the event to make sure everything flows smoothly and on time, and facilitating and assisting in breakdown and clean-up. Thank you, Edelina!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Alexander · Married on 09/27/2014

The support that Edelina can provide you during your wedding planning is unparalleled. My wife and I were able to trust that each step of the way Edelina was two steps ahead of everything. With all of the different nuances that go into planning your special day, I cannot imagine not having Edelina as part of the process. She was so detail oriented and thoughtful that I can only imagine the additional stress we would have had if she had not been our planner. She is the best!

Sent on 11/22/2014

Jennifer · Married on 09/01/2016

We hired Edelina to be the DOC for our 100-person, same-sex, church-hall, largely DIY wedding reception in September. We also hired several of her staff to set up the hall, receive food from the caterer and serve it buffet-style, arrange presentation of several types of desserts, and take care of clean-up.

In the several months throughout the wedding planning, Edelina was extremely accessible for questions and recommended several other vendors to us, including our fantastic bartender.

On the day itself, Edelina did a phenomenal job! She and her staff went above and beyond, including set-up and clean-up projects that took longer than anticipated, and rolled with everything. She coordinated the timing and direction of several live musical performances, including a band, and handled both professional catering and family-provided food with energy and care. She and her staff ran what could have been a chaotic kitchen with military precision. The wedding went off without a hitch and was very 'us' - thank you, Edelina!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Veronica · Married on 10/16/2016

She is very organized, accommodating and responds to your queries asap.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Mary · Married on 09/25/2016

Edelman helped my son and daughter-in-law plan their wedding. She worked with them to achieve the wedding they wanted and also managed to help them stay on budget.

Sent on 10/23/2016