Event Design Reviews

81 | Tampa, FL

81 Reviews for Event Design

Kenia · Married on 01/19/2013

I planned every detail of our wedding, and like most brides, hoped that everything comes together as planned. We contracted Event Design for some lighting and Day Of services. It was worth every penny! Knowing that the tables, decor, flowers, cake...everything was placed just where we wanted it. Jenn was a pleasure to work with, and by the wedding week I had 100% confidence in her decision making and she would handle any last minute issues. And she did. Highly recommend them

Sent on 02/11/2013

K · Married on 11/11/2011

We rented chiavari chairs and uplighting from Event Design and were very happy with both. Both looked gorgeous really kicked our reception room up a notch. I found Tiffany and Amber both very responsive and helpful since I asked them a million questions about everything when trying to figure out what our decor was going to be. We left the uplighting color up to their technician that came to the room that day and the color they choose looked gorgeous in the room. Their chair and uplighting pricing was on par with others that I got quotes from, though I did think that their aisle runner rental price was a bit expensive (it would have been over $400 to rent a carpet one from them) -- but truthfully, I did not shop around so that could be the going price for one. Everything was actually delivered the night before, so there was no issue with timing and I was even able to see my reception room all set up when I peeked in after our rehearsal dinner!

The only thing that I was disappointed with was finding out towards the end that there was a pickup fee since the chairs needed to be picked up after the reception and could not be picked up the next day. Since I had thought they had worked at my reception site a number of times, I would have expected that they would have known the policy that items needed to be picked up on the same day so I did not find that out at the end -- but I guess that was also my fault for not asking that question right up front.

Sent on 01/22/2012

Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad you were happy with the decor rentals you decided on and we were glad to be a part of the process of helping you narrow down the choices for you. Regarding our same night fee, we apologize if that came as a surprise to you and will make sure we do a better job of verbalizing to our clients. We do list that information on the bottom of each invoice as well as it is stated on the contract. We have worked at that venue many times, some events we have been able to return the following morning and others the same night. It depends entirely on the venue's bookings and their policy. I have heard from many that our same night fee is fair and we keep it minimal fir that reason, just to compensate our staff for the late hours. We appreciate your feedback! Thank you again for your review!

Georgia · Married on 02/25/2017

My wedding wouldn't have been complete without the finishing touches Megan and her team provided. The drapery, greenery and my bouquet were stunning and added the bit of elegance I needed to my industrial rustic wedding. Megan was a gem and never disappointed. She always made me feel at ease and checked in often. I always felt like I knew what was happening. I can't even image how great their other services are. I would highly recommend Event Design.

Sent on 03/04/2017
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 11/13/2011

I was very happy with the quality of chairs and Sheppard's hooks we rented for the ceremony. They also hung lanterns for us at the reception site. Tiffany was great and gave us great advice. They only thing that could have been better is if the installers of the rental equipment had showed up earlier. But that was partially my fault that I didn't clarify that with them.

Sent on 11/16/2011
  • U

Tara · Married on 04/17/2010

Great company to work with! Prompt in regards to communication, very courteous and knowledgable. Excellent service and staff very friendly. Would definitely recommend this company!

Sent on 07/15/2010

Jillian · Married on 12/28/2012

0.4
      1.0
      0.0
      0.5

Communication between Jennifer and I was great up until the day of the actual wedding. Our chavari chairs and chargers were supposed to be delivered by 10am and at 11:45 our wedding planner informed me that she had tried reaching the company and got no response. Some one eventually dropped by the rental equipment an hour or more later and when I did a walk through to see the reception set up I noticed they brought the wrong chargers. I checked the paid invoice to make sure I wasn't mistaken and sure enough, they brought the wrong ones. A few days after the wedding I attempted to contact the company and inform them of my disappointment with their service. No one returned my calls or my voicemails. I do not recommend this company. I made it clear in my voicemail that I was looking for an explanation and not a refund, in which case I would think the company would've been glad to make amends. Unsatisfactory!

Sent on 04/25/2014