Event Design Reviews

81 | Tampa, FL

81 Reviews for Event Design

I worked with Jennifer Gumpert at Event Design and I cannot give enough compliments! Jennifer was always very professional and responsive. Without her my wedding would have been crap! She recommended other vendors like catering and desserts and they too were amazing! We used Event design for decorating and floral and also rented chairs, tables, linens, etc. I would recommend them to anyone. They exceeded all of my expectations. Because of Jennifer and Event Design my wedding was gorgeous! Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/06/2014

Angie · event on: 03/09/2014

I had a last minute Moroccan themed birthday party. The space was transformed so beautifully with lighting and hanging lanterns. I would defenitaly use them again for another event!

Sent on 05/02/2014

Jenn with Event Design was wonderful and she did so much to make my day perfect! She was awesome and took over so much of the many little things I had planned to be dealing with at the rehearsal and on the wedding day. She really took charge of our group to make sure everyone knew what they needed to do and where they needed to be. On the day of I got to relax and enjoy my day with my mom and bridesmaids because I knew she was on top of everything. From the first time I spoke with Jenn I knew she was someone I could trust. I sent Jenn a million emails asking tedious questions and her opinions on things and she was always so quick to respond and give great advice. She also recommended other great vendors who I ended up using.

As a bride you always worry about the day of and if you are really going to be able to relax enough to enjoy your day. I can say with Jenn I enjoyed every minute of it. I trusted her to do everything as we had talked about and to take care of any little problems that may have happen. Jenn’s years of experience and great taste made my reception the one I had always dreamed of. When we walked into the reception room to do our first look I was amazed at what I saw. We had discussed so many things and sometimes you wonder how they will all come together but she did it! I loved it! It was exactly the romantic ambiance I was looking for!

I can't thank her enough on behalf of my family and more particularly, my husband and I. I’ve always told Jenn that she was the first decision I had made about my wedding, and she was the best decision I made as well! Nothing tops Jenn except for the fact that not only did I find a great coordinator who made my day amazing, I also made a great new friend as well!

Sent on 06/19/2014

Cindy · Married on 02/22/2014

We used Event Design for drapery and all our florals. Everything was spectacular. Jennifer did a fabulous job and my ceremony and reception was absolutely beautiful. We received so many compliments on our flowers, they were amazing!!!

Sent on 03/17/2014

Tiffany · Married on 02/22/2014

My husband and I wanted to create an original space in which to celebrate our wedding, and MyEventDesign was key in bringing our vision to life. We rented beautiful pipe and drape as well as crystal chandeliers. The installation was swift, and the end result was incredible! Our dark warehouse-like space was transformed into an elegant setting, the likes of which none of our guests have ever seen before! We highly reccomend this company for it's beautiful products as well as professional, courteous service!

Sent on 05/02/2014

EventDesign is by far the VERY best decision you can make as a bride. They provide exceptional services and bring forward quality ideas to help make your event the best possible. They take their time to cater to all your needs, help to finetune your vision and provide creative approaches to create your dream wedding at an affordable and realistic price thats comfortable for you. I worked with Jennifer Gumpert and I don't have words that can do her tremendously outstanding service to justice. She was AMAZING. She is detailed and precise. She's also very responsive and accessible-- something very important to ALL brides! EventDesign was the best decision I made when it came to my wedding-- literally.

Sent on 05/14/2014

Giga-Maria · Married on 02/01/2014

I didn't have to worry about a thing, Event Design took care of everything!

Sent on 05/22/2014

Kelly · Married on 10/26/2013

I rented Chiavari chairs, gold charger plates, lighting and drapes from Event Design and everything turned out beautifully! I also used one of their planners, Jennifer Gumpert, as my day-of-coordinator and everything went very smoothly. Jennifer was super organized, prompt, responsive, attentive, and professional throughout the entire process. I was so thankful for all of her help that day! Everything was perfect!

Sent on 12/09/2013

Lauren · Married on 10/12/2013

Amber and her team at Event Design are absolutely AMAZING!! I like to plan well in advance so I had been talking to Amber about ideas for a little less than a year. She has great ideas and is super flexible and willing to do whatever you want! She is also very organized and responsive! After all of the discussions and additions I couldn't wait until the big day to see all the flowers, draping, lighting, and chairs that we decided on. Our reception and ceremony was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen! It was in a hotel ballroom so it definitely needed the white draping with purple up-lighting and chivari chairs. The bouquets and centerpieces were the most spectacular flowers I have ever seen! Everyone loved them!! In the ceremony room we created a backdrop of draping and crystals and little clear balls with flowers hanging from them that was just perfect!! Thank you Event Design for making our wedding the prettiest wedding ever!

Sent on 10/31/2013

Chris & Mary Ann · Married on 10/11/2013

Two words really sum up how wonderful this experience was. First Class. From day one, Jennifer was the most understanding and most accommodating person and really gave us the best guidance possible. When I showed up to the venue the day of, I was blown away by how beautiful everything looked. My wedding was perfect and everything I had imagined in my head. I would highly, HIGHLY recommend them to anyone planning their wedding.

Sent on 10/18/2013
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 09/28/2013

Such a wonderful company! Event Designs and Dana Dineen Florals could not of been a better dream team for my recent wedding at the Vinoy! We worked with Jennifer Gumpert and she is fabulous! She "gets" you, and is honest, hardworking and passionate about event planning. They are quick in their emails, competitively priced and truly deliver amazing events! I would definitely recommend this company for any event, and can confidently say you will not be disappointed! Thanks again ED! - Brooke Davis Shipman and Debbie Davis

Sent on 10/09/2013

Jessica · Married on 09/21/2013

Event Design was the best thing that ever happened to my wedding!! From the very first phone conversation to inquire about the company, I was HOOKED! Jennifer Gumpert was the most amazing coordinator/ decor consultant! Every vision I had for my wedding she made COME TRUE! There will never be enough words to describe how happy I was to have Event Design be apart of my wedding! For anyone who thinks a coordinator may be out of budget and not necessary, you need to rethink immediately!!!! Every detail of my day was flawless thanks to this amazing company and Jennifer Gumpert! I thoroughly enjoyed every stress free detail about my wedding!! It was the absolute greatest day ever and I will always be grateful I hired EVENT DESIGN!!!

Sent on 10/17/2013

Karina · Married on 09/21/2013

I was the mother of the bride. My daughter, from the beginning, insisted on getting a wedding coordinator and I just kept refusing, thinking it was a waste of money because I would be able to do all "those things". She wore me down and after doing her research, my daughter took me to meet Jennifer Gumpert from Event Design. I am here to tell you that it was the BEST decision I ever made in planning our wedding, when I signed on the dotted line with Event Design. Jennifer immediately grasped my daughter's vision and gave us the most beautiful wedding we could ever imagine. She exceeded our expectations. When we first showed up at the venue on the day of the wedding and saw what Event Design created, we cried - it was so amazing. Jennifer is smart, creative, intuitive, responsive, detail oriented and worth every penny I paid. If you are planning a wedding - call Event Design - it will be the best decision you every made.

Sent on 10/17/2013

Danielle · Married on 09/01/2013

Everyone was so pleasant and took my vision and made it grand!!!!

Sent on 12/07/2013

Kristy · Married on 08/03/2013

Jenn Gumpert was amazing to work with, Event Design provided my rentals/lighting/decor and everything looked great. Jenn was flexible and easy to work with and no-one could beat their price. If their was a minimum I wasn't aware of it as other companies needed to have at least a $15K minimum before working with me, I paid less than $5K which included my chair rentals, uplighting, draping and Day of Coordination. For any bride considering not having a day of coordinator -- reconsider! Jenn was excellent, I turned everything over to her at the rehearsal (which she coordinated) and on the day of the event the only call i got was to see what time i would be arriving at the venue! She took care of everything! All the vendor coordination from the DJ, to the cake to the limo driver! Jenn communicated with our DJ so no family member or guest had to have them queue the music as the bridal party walked in. I was blown away by how much she did ...all i literally had to do was show up, get married and have a great time! I would recommend EventDesign for their work in the future and I would strongly recommend Jenn Gumpert as a Day of Coordinator.

Sent on 08/26/2013

Llinda · Married on 05/25/2013

Jennifer was wonderful. She was very professional and I would definitely recommend her services to all my
    friends and family.

Sent on 09/06/2013

Paula · Married on 05/18/2013

Jenn did a superb job working with my daughter to make the wedding and reception just the way my daughter wanted it. I would use these services again for any type of planned event.

Sent on 06/05/2013
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 05/18/2013

I would hire event design for any event I was planning. Jenn helped me bring my vision to life. She made my wedding day even more beautiful than I imagined.
    Heather B

Sent on 11/27/2013

Natalie · Married on 05/04/2013

Thank you to your whole team for 2 perfect events. The Sangeet and Wedding were both amazingly planned and decorated. My guests said that it was the most beautiful events they have ever been too. I highly recommend using them for event planning and design and management! My florals were breathtaking. My Sangeet and wedding day were seamless thanks to your amazing and professional team!!!

Sent on 05/07/2013

Wanted Pipe and Drape for our event to cordon off a small part of the room and to keep our Photo Booth out of the way through dinner. They did such a great job with everything. It looked exactly as we wanted it to.
    Jenn and Amber are professional and very flexible in everything they do.

Sent on 05/07/2013
  • Leslimar

Leslimar · Married on 04/13/2013

Event design was so great and truly made my vision become a reality!!! Everyone is so easy and great to work with! They give you exactly what you want and make sure that all your dreams come true! I would recommend event design for anyone having an event!

Sent on 04/17/2013

When we opted to hire Event Design it made planning a wedding so much better! I could have never done it without them! Amber and Jenn were absolutely AMAZING! They made sure my day was perfect and it really was. Not only was the day of my wedding great, but preparing for it was awesome too. Jenn and Amber would communicate via email or phone and would always get back to me ASAP. They would answer all of my questions even if it seemed rather tedious and made me feel confident about the big day. I highly recommend a coordinator at your wedding. It really takes the stress off the bride! There were SO MANY little details that needed to get done the day of that Jenn was able to do. It was so nice to not worry about that. Even Design provided us with a 40x80 white frame tent that was absolutely great for the amount of guests we had, the lighting was beautiful and they even found the perfect shade of purple for me in the table cloths. Jenn is very thorough and doesnt miss a beat! She is absolutely great to work with! My wedding day was truly the best day of my life and I know I have Event Design to thank for that.

Sent on 01/24/2013

Penny · Married on 10/08/2012

The day was so amazing, truly everything a wedding should be. Event Design's impeccable attention to detail and outstanding customer service is above and beyond, and truly was a key reason why the day was so perfect.

Sent on 11/04/2012

kaya · Married on 10/08/2012

Event design is a company that will consistently exceed all expectations. Amber and the team are beyond skilled in turning all imaginations of a dream wedding into real life. They are so easy to work with and just seem to "get" what they need to do for each individual personally. They carry through on all tasks from start to finish and truly helped to make my day even more perfect than I could have ever imagined. All their surrounding vendors are proud to work with them and that is such an important component to a special day. I am SO glad I had the pleasure of working with them. Thank you event design!

Sent on 11/04/2012

Nicolette · Married on 08/11/2012

Amber and Jen were wonderful!! I originally hired Event Design to do the uplighting and draping at my ceremony but after meeting the ladies was convinced they were also the right team to be my day of coordinators. They were indeed wonderful! Like all weddings the day of saw many unexpected bumps but Amber and Jen were able to oversee to make sure everything went smoothly. I could not have been any happier with their services!

Sent on 09/26/2012