Event Concepts Reviews

Event Concepts 5
Event Concepts 6
Event Concepts 7

Kelly · Married on 04/03/2013

Excellent job!!! A lot of our guest said it was the best wedding ever!!! The DJ was fantastic and got all our guests involved in dancing!!

Sent on 04/11/2013
  • User3191387 · 2+ years ago

Steve was the DJ/MC for my wedding reception/dance and he was amazing!! Such a great job! I was worried how a dance was going to go with only 45 people, as well as an array of age groups, 2 different families, and many without their significant other, but it was well beyond what I had hoped for. Steve kept the party going and everyone had so much fun. I wasn't sure how to respond to the level of DJ interaction, but once the night got going, and everyone was having such a great time, I told him to go for it! He lead dances and lots of other fun activities to get everyone involved. We even made a Harlem Shake video, in which Steve recorded, edited and emailed to me. My guests all went on about what a great DJ he was. Thanks so much Steve, for making our reception so memorable!!

Sent on 04/11/2013

Carissa · Married on 03/04/2013

Steve was absolutely fantastic! Mark and I could not have been more thrilled and pleased with how he handled our reception! He kept things moving and gave our guests a unique experience. We for one have never had an experience at any wedding we have attended that we had at our own! He took the time to get to know us and he captured us as a couple through the music he chose to play! He played a big piece of making our day perfect!

Honestly going into the day both Mark and I were really nervous about how boring our reception was going to be but Steve changed all that. We never would have thought that our guests would have so much fun!

Steve, thank you for all you did for us! Consider us as new friends! You'll have someone to call if ever you're in San Diego!

Sent on 03/07/2013

Tanya · Married on 03/02/2013

Steve is amazing and seriously the best DJ I have ever seen! He has done several of our friends weddings and has always gone above and beyond to make sure everyone is having a great time. Steve was the DJ for our wedding yesterday. He did not disappoint!! All day today we have received calls and text messages telling us how much fun they had at our wedding. We owe this completely to Steve! He kept everyone dancing and adapted the music to suit everyone's style. Thank you, Steve!! I can't wait to recommend you for our next friend's wedding!! See you soon! :)

Sent on 03/03/2013

Nicole · Married on 02/22/2013

Steve was awesome! Everyone had a great time and was pumped up throughout the reception.

Sent on 03/01/2013

Katie · Married on 02/19/2013

Our DJ, Steve Dunlap, by far exceeded our expectations!! Our reception was an intimate affair, and he livened up the room with his joy and energy! My husband and I loved Steve, and want to thank him from the bottom of our hearts for making our reception a truly magical experience!

Sent on 03/09/2013

Sarah · Married on 01/16/2013

Highly recommended! I was nervous about finding a wedding DJ because we have alternative music tastes - we are not into hiphop or top 40, and did not want any group dances or cheesy "wedding" music. I asked my husband to be in charge of finding our DJ and he said he felt at ease the moment he spoke to Steve on the phone. He used our selections to get a feel for our tastes, and I have to say that on the day of he was spot on! We got so many compliments on our music throughout the night. One of the things that sold us on Steve and Event Concepts in the beginning was that he had his own uplighting, so we did not have to bring in a separate lighting vendor. He also provided dance floor lights, which I was uncertain about at first - I did not want it to look cheesy or like a nightclub - but they were very tastefully done. Steve's extensive experience with weddings really showed as he helped us stay on-track with our timeline throughout the reception. We were so impressed with Steve professionalism, easygoing attitude, and skill as a DJ and MC - I highly recommend his services to anyone looking for an event DJ! Thank you Steve!

Sent on 02/19/2014

Nicole · Married on 12/01/2012

Amazing! Event Concepts is an absolutly awesome company to work with. My wedding was so much fun and I owe that to the DJ. There will be no other DJ company I will ever use besides Event Concepts. Fantastic music selections and EVERYONE was on the dance floor! It was truly perfection. Thanks Event Concepts!!

Sent on 12/12/2012

Steve is such an amazing DJ. I'm so happy that he was able to be at my wedding. He made the happiest day of my life even more memorable!

Sent on 03/04/2013

Adrien · Married on 10/14/2012

Working with Steve Dunlap & Team at Event Concepts for our wedding was so much fun and he made the planning process so easy! Everything was perfect from the professionalism of the team and how amazing they are to work with. The lighting and gobo was beautiful and the music was great! We thoroughly enjoyed working with Event Concepts and we would absolutely recommend them for any and every event. Thanks guys for a very memorable night!!

Sent on 11/02/2012

Paula · Married on 09/21/2012

Steve made our day fun and energetic. Everyone was on the dance floor. Thank you for being the best DJ!

Sent on 10/23/2012

Stacey · Married on 09/01/2012

Not only one of my favorite partners in business but a personal friend! Event Concepts was WONDERFUL to work with and made my wedding day so special. Steve Dunlap really knows how to get the party going. From the lighting, Amazing GOBO and music, they really outdid themselves. If you are looking for someone to take the stress away and make your wedding seamless, Event Concepts is the way to go. THANK YOU!

Sent on 09/17/2012

Jamie · Married on 08/31/2012

Steve Dunlap is a quality DJ. He is a dream to work with and makes it fun to be working. He can give a full interactive experience for guests and that is when he truly shines. Every wedding I work with him, guests leave exhausted and throughouly impressed. If I could have my wedding all over again, I would have Steve. I have refered him to a friend already and look forward to having him with me on many future weddings.

Sent on 11/01/2012

Steve Dunlap is the best wedding DJ and MC EVER!!!!! My wedding was at Disney and Steve is a Disney approved DJ. He was fun, energetic, great speaking voice, and we haven’t stopped receiving compliments on how great the music and he was. He absolutely gave us a party we will never forget!!!Love..love..love!!!

Sent on 08/06/2012

Monica · Married on 06/15/2012

Steve Dunlap is an absolutely fantastic DJ!! People still comment on how much fun our wedding was and a huge part of that is due to Steve! The music for the ceremony was perfectly timed and the reception was fantastic! He has a great personality which all our guests were drawn to. Not the kind of DJ who's always yelling at people to get up and dance. He has the kind of charm and personality which drew people to the dance floor - as if they would be missing something great if they didn't go up! He is great to work with and I would absolutely recommend him FIRST to anyone!! You almost feel as if he is a great friend who really cares about making your event perfect as perfect as possible! You will be very lucky and very pleased if you have him as the DJ for your event!!!

Sent on 05/30/2013

Natasha · Married on 05/12/2012

We used Event Concepts for our wedding ceremony and reception. Steve was our MC and DJ. Let's start with the professionalism, he sat with us and took great notes. He has an agenda that he provides to you months before the event and it is pretty thorough. He listens, we wanted different types of music and he prepared a great medley that kept us dancing all night.

Now let's talk about entertainment, Steve is a ball of fire. He kept the timing of things on schedule, he was very good with making sure everyone was happy with the selection of music and he was very involved with the group type of dances. He is very funny and makes you want to participate on the dance floor.

This company also provided the equipment such as the wireless microphones and they worked without a hitch. The sound system and lighting was nice too.

We would absolutely recommend Steve and Event Concepts to anyone looking to hire not only an Entertainer, but a Professional that you can trust to make your event a success.

Sent on 11/01/2012

Cara & Jared · Married on 01/23/2010

Our DJ Steve was a perfect fit for our wedding day. Steve & his te did a spectacular job setting a fun & memorable time on our wedding day. We danced the night away with our friends & family - the night was a day we will never forget!

Sent on 10/30/2012

J · Married on 04/11/2008

Marc & I were married 5 years ago and Steve was our DJ/MC
    and to this day we still have friends and family make comments that Steve was the best DJ they have ever seen !
    He had people dancing that we would've never though would get of their chairs
    in fact we had so much fun and the night went by so quickly that
    we didn't realize it was almost over until the photographer bid us good bye !
    By far one of the best nights of our lives !

Sent on 05/29/2013

Rachel · Married on 10/20/2012

From day one, Steve Dunlap was great. Excellent communication. With just a few band suggestions, he became our very own personal "Pandora" station. He knew exactly what we wanted to hear. Steve was able to get everyone relaxed and laughing by getting fully engaged with my guests. He even was able to get the entire reception party up and dancing before the event was over (which we thought would never happen). Not only was Steve our DJ, but he was our entertainer! I would recommend him for any event. He made my entire reception experience amazing! Thank you Steve!!
    -Brian and Rachel Allen (your geeky gamer peeps)

Sent on 11/05/2012

Debbie · Married on 02/04/2017

Very professional, loved to work with them and I will in near future.

Sent on 03/10/2017

Christine · Married on 04/07/2013

Steve was very personable and able to engage the crowd. He definitely has a great voice for DJing and multiple guests commented on how good he was. He did a great job of improvising based off of crowd response and was able to get the guests out of their seats and dancing. I highly recommend his services to anyone looking for a great DJ!

Sent on 04/15/2013

Kimberly · Married on 12/10/2017

We used Event Concepts for our DJ and Lighting for our wedding and couldn't be more happier. First Adriana is a fantastic planner and communicator. Everything that I needed she answered and put my fears to rest. We used DJ Melody, who has since moved away, but came back for our wedding since I booked her a year ago. My what talent! She had the room dancing and everyone was gave such compliments to her style of music. The lighting was beautiful as well! The DJ truly makes the party, so I highly recommend Event Concepts for Orlando events!

Sent on 12/22/2017

Beth · Married on 12/20/2015

DJ Frankie kept the party going the whole night. When Mickey and Minnie entered he had everyone up on the dance floor and so excited. The music was perfect. I can't speak enough about the value of this DJ - we were able to have a DJ for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception for less than we could have done for an iPhone plug in for the ceremony site.

Sent on 01/12/2016