Event Concepts Reviews

Event Concepts 4
Event Concepts 5
Event Concepts 6
Event Concepts 7

We were so lucky to have Steve as our DJ! I didn't do any of the "homework" he had ask me to complete, but I trusted him for all the song arrangements. He had blown me away with such fun and such high energy at the reception. Everyone was having a blast on the dance floor. All my guests told me that I pulled off the best wedding, but it would not be the same without Steve.

Sent on 04/05/2014

Tracy · Married on 03/30/2014

Steve was an AWESOME Dj! The wedding wouldn't be as much fun withoit him. I love all the soft instrumental music played during the dinner and he brought the energy through the roof with while everyone was on the dance floor. The best part is that he took care of everything for me (a lazy bride who didn't want to pick out songs)!

Sent on 04/08/2014

Heather · Married on 03/28/2014

Steve was the most amazing DJ we have had/ seen in any event previous to our wedding! He was attentive, listened to what we wanted, and could feel when to get involved in the action and when to slow the mood down. He checked up on us multiple times and really had a sense of care when relating to us. He was friendly, kind, and I can say 3 weeks later everyone has been talking to myself and my family about how great Steve was. He made not only an impression on us but on every guest attending. A truly amazing DJ and person. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 04/16/2014

Matthew + Luke · Married on 03/24/2014

Steve was the best DJ ever! I can honestly say we have never experienced a DJ like him at any of our celebration or anybody elses. We live in the UK and feel we would have to fly Steve over here for any other celebration we will have, as no one else will give you the service he provided. From start to finish he made sure everyone was having a good time and his enthusiasm was so much that it rubbed off on everyone else making them want to get up and dance, even those who have never danced in their lives. His knowledge of each dance was phenomonal and managed to blend several songs/dances together. Steve made the reception the best it could have possibly been and was incredibly professional making sure the events of the evening proceeded as planned without ending events midway through. He is a genuinly nice person and is very accomodating for even the most unusual songs, i.e. What the fox says. If you want an amazing, incredible and fun-filled reception/party etc, this is the guy you want. We hope to see him again for future events.

Sent on 04/21/2014

Mary · Married on 12/23/2013

My husband and I would defiantly recommend Steve!! He was great to work with, very professional and listened to our needs for our wedding. He was a blast to have as a DJ and got even those who don't normally dance on the dance floor. Everyone had a amazing time and we are still getting complements on how great our DJ was!!

Sent on 01/10/2014

taylor · Married on 11/15/2013

Steve was awesome! he got everyone dancing, made everyone laugh and we all had a great time! my family is still talking about how great the DJ was! very nice guy and fun!

Sent on 11/22/2013

Jessica · Married on 11/12/2013

Steve was our DJ...and he was AMAZING!!! He brought everyone out of their chairs and onto the dance floor!! The only complaint...time went by too fast!!! EVeryone wished the reception was longer, and they LOVED how ENERGETIC and FUN Steve was!!! I highly recommend him and his company to EVERYONE looking for high energy, laughs, dancing, and a night no one will ever forget!!!! (Seriously...the wedding was 11/12/13, and people are STILL talking about the amazing DJ we had and how he broke dance!!!!) STEVE...you are amazing!!!! We Love you!!!
    -Jessi and Vincent

Sent on 12/01/2013

Devlin · Married on 11/02/2013

Steve was amazing!!! All my guests couldn't stop talking about how great he was and how much they enjoyed their night because of the DJ was so awesome! He did all my crazy ideas I requested and even added things that made the night. I was super picky and he did everything I asked and more!!!

Sent on 11/06/2013

Sabrina · Married on 11/01/2013

Steve is full of awesome!!! I got so many compliments on how amazing my DJ was after the wedding. We didn't want the traditional wedding songs that you get stuck hearing at every wedding and he was great at respecting our wishes and giving us the music we wanted throughout the reception. He was also an excellent MC and really added a lot of energy to our day. The best part was the incredible dance lesson he put together, combining some of our favorite music. When he suggested this during our planning session, I was worried that it would not go over well or be "cheesy," but it was excellent! It jived perfectly with the crowd and we will remember it for a very long time!

Sent on 11/26/2013

Robert · Married on 10/26/2013

Couldn't have made a better choice for the entertainment at our wedding. Steve went above and beyond the call of duty to coordinate the event, and also make all of our guests feel involved and have a great time.

Sent on 10/29/2013

Steve Dunlap was the highlight of my wedding, he was flawless. He had everything perfect, down to every detail. The uplighting was amazing and completed the room!Every guest loved him and said that they would definitely use him in the future. I could not have asked for anything more from Steve, he dealt with all of my changes up to five minutes before walking down the aisle. He was definitely the best part of my wedding and the day after everyone could not stop talking about how much they loved him.He had everyone dancing the whole night long. Steve Dunlap is amazing and very talented.That was truly the best day of my life.Everyone of my bridesmaids want him for when they get married! Great Job Steve!!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Charlie · Married on 09/26/2013

Steve was a fantastic DJ for our wedding which consisted of about 120 people. He was energetic and took note of the type of music we wanted to play and played exactly what we were thinking. For the entire night he read the crowd and managed the flow to ensure everyone had an enjoyable evening dancing. Steve was recommended to me by a friend and I would highly recommend him to someone as we were extremely pleased with services.

Sent on 10/24/2013

Lauren · Married on 09/21/2013

Fantastic DJ! So much fun and easy to work with...everyone said (including me) that it was the best DJ they'd ever experienced at a wedding...worth every penny...everyone was up and dancing the entire time:)

Sent on 12/02/2013

Colleen · Married on 09/02/2013

Steve is absolutely incredible! He had every single guest (including the non-dancers) up on the dance floor boogie-ing the night away. He continued to surprise us throughout the night with fun dances, great song collaborations, and very personal touches. He was responsive, professional, and never cheesy. I honestly cannot recommend him enough, and my guests are still raving about the "awesome DJ." You'll be lucky if you manage to book him for your wedding.

Sent on 09/05/2013

David and Connie · Married on 08/25/2013

I recommend Steve and commend him for an outstanding job making our wedding fun, engaging, family-friendly and entertaining. There was no lag time and I watched adults and children laugh, move and share a memorable experiences together. He is positive, personable, and an excellent performer while bringing out a little performance in everyone in the room. We had a Disney wedding and this DJ brought the pixie dust!

Sent on 09/02/2013

Emmanuel · Married on 08/15/2013

Steve was the best DJ I've ever witnessed in my entire life. He brought the BOOM! and more. He was perfect in every way that we wanted for our wedding. Every song was played and he brought a lot of energy and charisma to our wedding. I highly recommend Steve if you want someone energetic that can bring a lot of unique qualities to your wedding and for everything to be perfect music wise on your wedding day. Thanks a lot Steve!

Sent on 09/05/2013

Morgan · Married on 07/05/2013

DJ Steve was incredible!! He totally made our wedding reception! From arranging a fun rendition of the Harlem Shake, to arranging a special father daughter dance, to teaching dance moves to songs like Thriller on the dance floor he got everyone on their feet and having a great time! And we danced the whole night! The variety he played appealed to people of all ages! I heard from multiple people that their husband or boyfriend doesn't dance but even they were on the dance floor. I wouldn't have had our wedding any other way! Also, I had people come up to me asking for his information because he was that good! Use Event Concepts and DJ Steve you will love him! :)

Sent on 07/16/2013

Brittany · Married on 06/15/2013

DJ Steve was AMAZING!!!! He was the best DJ I have ever seen. He was beyond outstanding. He DJ for our reception, as well as provided all of the lighting. He was fun, literally got EVERYONE on the dance floor, and kept it going all night. He even did some break dancing for us. Our expectations were beyond exceeded. If you want to have a fun and energetic party, you most definitely have to go with DJ Steve from Event Concepts. Everyone told us how amazing he was and that ours was the best wedding they had been to. You would have to be dumb to not book him, trust me he will get the party started and keep it going!
    -Brittany & Joey: June 15th, 2013

Sent on 06/28/2013

Kurt · Married on 06/07/2013

DJ Steve was fantastic!!! He made sure every single guest of ours had an absolutely amazing time (young, old, infant, etc.) at our wedding reception. The music mix was great, he was very friendly to approach, and his goal was very simply to help us to have a good time. It was fantastic! I'd highly, highly, highly recommend his services to anyone looking for a DJ! Thank you so much for all your efforts: especially the Star Wars Harlem Shake video!!! (http://bit.ly/19dQSeN)

Sent on 06/17/2013

Salena · Married on 05/30/2013

My family, Matt and I were more than pleased by DJ Steve Dunlap. He made our reception a blast! And played every song we asked for and so much more.

Sent on 06/07/2013
  • User3254057 · event on 05/11/2013

Steve was awesome, he interacted well with guests at the event, did an excellent job engaging the crowd.
    The guests all commented that the DJ/music was the best they have experienced! The VJ provided an excellent video experience to compliment the MC. The dancers were very professional an engaged the reluctant guests to be involved in the party.

Sent on 05/13/2013
  • User3254057 · event on 05/11/2013

Steve was awesome, he interacted well with guests at the event, did an excellent job engaging the crowd and made sure to be check in with me throughout the event. I felt a real connection with him throughout the entire planning process. The guests all commented that the MC/VJ/music was the best they have experienced! The VJ provided an excellent video experience to compliment the MC talent. The dancers were very professional an engaged the reluctant guests to be involved in the party. given the need for entertainment services again I would without a doubt hire Event Concepts again!

Sent on 05/13/2013

Mathieu · Married on 04/19/2013

Steve was amazing. He was able to get everybody dancing which really impressed us.

Sent on 05/23/2013

Ari · Married on 04/13/2013

Friendly, enthusiastic, and professional. Did perfect job.

Sent on 04/18/2013

Shannon · Married on 04/06/2013

Steve was AMAZING! He made our wedding reception memorable and fun! People kept telling us how much they loved him! Steve was the perfect balance of fun and not too overbearing! Def would use him again!

Sent on 04/11/2013