Event & Company Reviews

Event & Company 6
Event & Company 7

Heather Bell · Married on 06/29/2019

Great service!

Emily and Taryn were great to work with. They were professional and easy to talk to. They had great advice and a lot of knowledge about vendors in Tyler. My daughter's wedding day was well organized. They worked so hard the whole evening. I was able to totally enjoy the wedding with no worries.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Event & Company's reply:

Hello Heather! Thank you so much for your kind words!! It was such a pleasure to be a part of such a special day for your family. Everything was absolutely beautiful, especially the bride! We wish them all the happiness in the world!
  • F

Foy · Married on 10/14/2017

As with most things in life, things are more complicated than they look from the outside. Taryn, Event & Company, were unbelievable; thought of everything, took care of everything, made sure everyone was where they needed to be, provided invaluable assistance when hard decisions were having to be made. Event & Company is not an expense but an investment in peace of mind, a beautifully wedding, and positive lasting memories.

Sent on 01/13/2018
    Event & Company 8
    Event & Company 9
    Event & Company 10

Event & Company's reply:

Thank you, Foy! It makes me happy, happy to know we took such care of your family. Chloe & Tyler's wedding day is definitely one of our favorites!

Chloe · Married on 10/14/2017

I could not have asked for a better wedding planner. Taryn was AMAZING. I am not at all a details person. I dreaded the wedding planning process, but Taryn made it so fun! She knew just the right people to connect us with, and she made my dream wedding come true! Our wedding was truly as wonderful and memorable as it was, simply because Taryn was a part of it! I would 11/10 recommend her for whatever event you have in mind--she will take care of you and your event will be even better than you imagined it.

Sent on 01/29/2018
    Event & Company 11
    Event & Company 12
    Event & Company 13
    Event & Company 14
    Event & Company 15

Event & Company's reply:

My Dear Chloe, thank you for your sweet words. I was honored to be a part of yours and Tyler's planning process and your fantastic wedding day. You were a beaming bride! Wishing you two many, many years of joyful marriage!

Beka · Married on 01/16/2016

I️ had the privilege to work for Taryn for 2 years, and then in 2016 she also was my wedding planner! I️ have never met someone with more passion and attention to detail. Her and her team will ensure a seamless process from planning to execution. They take all tasks and run with it and ensure nothing but perfect on your big day! They are the absolute best and I️ would recommend x100!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Morgan · Married on 09/19/2015

Deciding to use Event & Company as my “Day Of” Coordinator was the best decision I made in planning my wedding! Not having to worry about running the rehearsal or running anything on our wedding day was a huge blessing! I got to sit back and relax while Taryn ran the show! Everything went smoothly and our wedding day was a dream, thanks to Event & Company!

Sent on 01/20/2018

Event & Company's reply:

Thank you for the sweet words, Morgan! We still can't get over that dress and how beautiful you were. Was a very special day for us too!

Raelee · Married on 07/24/2015

Event & Company is absolutely wonderful to work with! They listen, give ideas and made my daughter's wedding day perfect! You feel like they are apart of the family but better. I can not give enough praise, they took care of everything we needed so our day could be enjoyed. If you are in need any of any type event planning, even at last minute there is no job too small or big for Event & Co. I would love to use their services in the future!!

Thank you Taryn & Erin for being apart of our special day!!!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Event & Company's reply:

Raelee & Cathy, we loved every minute! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of such a beautiful day. Much love to you all!

Gena · Married on 03/28/2015

Working with Erin at Event & Company was great! She was very helpful and took a lot of stress off of me! She was so nice and easy to work with. She responded to all of my questions quickly and did everything she could to help. I would definitely use them again.

Sent on 08/17/2015

Event & Company's reply:

Thank you, Gena! It was a pleasure working with you, Megan & Lisa. What a great day! We wish you all the best!
    Erin

Anna · Married on 10/11/2014

Taryn and her team coordinated my wedding almost 3 years ago, and I can't begin to say enough about them to this day! From our first meeting leading up to our wedding day, they were were attentive, forward-thinking, and beyond committed to getting everything on my wish list checked off. I was able to truly enjoy my wedding day, and never worried about a thing. My dad, who originally wasn't sure about booking a coordinator, claimed that Event and Company was the best money we spent on my wedding. Worth every penny, and I would use them all over again!

Sent on 01/13/2018

Event & Company's reply:

Anna, you are the best! Thank you so much! We love you and Hunter and are so honored you chose us be a part of your day.

Julie · Married on 04/26/2014

Event & Co. was so easy to work with. They really made sure my vision for my wedding was what I got and I wouldn't have changed a single thing about my day!!!

Sent on 08/15/2015

Event & Company's reply:

Thank you, Julie! We loved your family-filled wedding and wish you & Jeff all the best!
    Taryn & Erin

Lucille · Married on 12/20/2013

I hired Event and Company after watching Taryn and her team run a friends wedding. I was truly amazed at the level of service and detail they provided for her and I wanted the same level of quality for mine!

From first meet to the completion of the event, Taryn and her staff handled every detail. Taryn and her team guided me through the the chaos of wedding planning suggesting vendors, helping me make decisions based on budget, and creating a timeline for vendors and wedding party. My day was flawless and if their was flaw, I was blissfully unaware!

If I had to do it all over again, I would change a lot of things, but I certainly would hire Event and Company 100 times over. Taryn is trustworthy, efficient, organized, and the baddest (in the best way) boss lady I know!

Thank you Event and Company for a day I’ll always remember!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Event & Company's reply:

Oh, sweet Lucy! Thank you for your kind words! We were honored to be a part of your wedding day and are so thrilled for you and Chase! Much love!

Candice · Married on 04/06/2013

I was so thankful to have Event and Company to help me with the big day! I literally did nothing and got to enjoy my engagement rather than stress about the big day! The actual wedding day went so smooth and Taryn and everyone at Event and Company were amazing!

Sent on 01/28/2018
    Event & Company 16
    Event & Company 17
    Event & Company 18
    Event & Company 19
    Event & Company 20

Kathryn · Married on 08/04/2012

Thank you for making my wedding a very special day. You did a great job and I could not have asked for it to be any better.

Sent on 08/06/2012

Event & Company's reply:

Thank you, Kathryn! What a GREAT Aggie reception. SO fun. Wishing you & John all the best!
    Taryn, Emily, Beka & Abby Lane

Jade · Married on 05/19/2012

Everything turned out better than I had imagined. Taryn took control of all the details so I didn't have to worry about them. I am very OCD and kind of a "control freak" so the fact that I didn't have to worry about anything on the day of and before is really saying something.

Sent on 08/07/2012

Event & Company's reply:

Thanks Jade! We loved all the special elements of your family & friends in your wedding. It was so nice working with you and your mom to create your colorful day. Here's to many years of joy for you and Mark!

Nicole · Married on 06/11/2011

Our wedding day would not have gone as smooth as it did without Taryn being behind the scenes making sure everything was perfect. I don't know how people have a wedding or event without a event/wedding planner. Worst mistake they could ever make! I would use Event & Company again in a heartbeat. They are fabulous!!

Sent on 01/26/2018

Lana · Married on 08/28/2010

Our wedding was a huge success thanks to Taryn! Her services allowed us to stay calm during our wedding and reception knowing that everything was being taken care of. She is extremely organized and her experience as a coordinator was exactly what we need the day of. All the details seemed to work out perfectly allowing us to have an amazing worry free day! She was very considerate of all my wishes and was so pleasant to work with. Taryn was awesome and I recommend her services to anyone wanting a stress free wedding day!!

Sent on 07/13/2011

Event & Company's reply:

Lana, you are Justin were such a pleasure working with. I loved every step of the way. Thank YOU for being a great couple and sharing your vision with me.
    All the best,
    Taryn

Texanna · Married on 05/19/2012

Taryn is so sweet and helpful! She was very quick to get back to me on questions and concerns. I loved working with her.

Sent on 09/10/2012

Event & Company's reply:

Texana, thank you! You and Keith are such a beautiful couple...inside & out. We wish you all the best and many, many joyful years together!