111 Reviews for Beyond Beauty by Evelyn Abanto

Fake Lashes (3)
Consultations (2)
Airbrush Makeup (1)
Contour Makeup (1)

Evelyn and her team were amazing. We cannot thank them enough. Evelyn was very professional this whole time working with her she has answered any of the questions I had for her. The day of my wedding we were all very nervous but Evelyn and her team contributed to the most amazing experience ever. They were personalable and so much fun while getting ready for our big day. We cannot thank you enough for making our day as amazing as it was. We appreciate it more than you know! If you have the opportunity to use her I highly recommend her for sure. :)

Profile Picture Amber, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Evelyn came very highly recommended to me and I am so glad that I went with her for my wedding makeup! She is nice and personable and makes you feel so comfortable. She really listens and is willing to accommodate you and your personal style/ comfort level. She's professional, helpful and really pays attention to your skin type and offers her professional advice to help you look your best. I don't wear a lot of makeup regularly and she was able to make me look great without looking completely different from my regular self. I have never felt more perfect in my own skin then I did on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Linda, 7/22/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Evelyn is amazing! She and her assistant Amaril did a beautiful job with my makeup and my bridal party. Evelyn did my makeup and it was flawless all day. From morning to night I hardly had to do a single touch up and my pictures all look fantastic thanks to her! Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Group Services, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

I met Evelyn a few years ago when she did my makeup for my sister’s wedding. She did an incredible job back then, so I knew I was in good hands when it was time for my wedding! I scheduled a trial, where Evelyn asked me what kind of look I was going for. Throughout the trial, she would stop along the way to make sure it was what I envisioned. She made notes of everything, so there was nothing for me to worry about on the day of the wedding. Leading up to the day, Evelyn was very responsive with all of my emails or texts, making sure all of my questions were addressed. On the day of the wedding, Evelyn arrived on time and was ready to start working right away. Everyone’s makeup came out absolutely stunning! So many people came up to me to tell me how flawless my makeup looked, and it lasted perfectly throughout the day and night (even after hours of dancing)! Also, my mother-in-law and one of my bridesmaids were very hesitant to get their makeup done because they don’t normally where any makeup. However, they both told Evelyn they were going for a natural look, and Evelyn delivered! They both looked gorgeous and they were so happy with the results. Evelyn did such an incredible job; I would HIGHLY recommend her!! Thank you Evelyn for making me feel beautiful on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Jamie, 4/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Evelyn made me "Beyond Beautiful!" for my wedding day! She is so sweet and easy to work with. On top of her great personality she is an expert at makeup! I got married in October 2016 very early in the morning. Evelyn was at the venue with a hairstylist with smiles and ready to go when I arrived! I felt and looked gorgeous!! My hair and makeup stayed the same all day. It was an absolute pleasure hiring her. She took care of myself and my bridal party. Fantastic all around!!

Profile Picture User7569743, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Evelyn did the make up for our bridal party and did fantastic awesome job. my bridesmaids and my mother loved their make up. she is absolutely wonderful and delight to work with, she was very sensitive to anything of me and the bridesmaids concerns about. after seeing my make up and the entire bridesmaids our make up was completely flawless and I felt absolutely the best. my make up stayed on throughout the entire day and night. thank you Evelyn for making me look and feel absolutely beautiful and very confident on my wedding. I highly recommend Evelyn for all the future brides! so happy that got the chance to work with her!

Profile Picture rowena, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I used Evelyn for her hair and makeup services. She went above and beyond for me as well as my mom and bridesmaids. She listened to exactly what I wanted. I was nervous because I don't usually wear a lot of makeup and she made me look natural with a beautiful glow. I got married on a very hot day, and all our hair and makeup stayed perfectly in place. Throughout the day I received so many compliments on my makeup, even as people looked at pictures. I would recommend Evelyn's makeup and hair services to anyone who is looking for an amazing and talented artist. Thank you to Evelyn, Ashely and the rest of her team. You are all amazing!! :)

Profile Picture Carly, 7/23/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Evelyn was absolutely amazing! She made me look beautiful on my wedding day and I could not be more pleased with her services. Evelyn was professional, kind and caring. I am extremely happy that I was recommended to her. She is truly one of the best makeup artist I know. Thank you again!!!

Profile Picture Jeannette, 7/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Evelyn did an incredible job for the makeup on my wedding day. She did the makeup for 4 bridesmaids, both mothers, and myself and completed everyone in a timely manner. This was especially important because I had an afternoon wedding and we needed to start early and on time. Evelyn's work looked beautiful on everyone and we still looked like ourselves when she was finished - definitely "made up" but not overdone or clownish. I trusted Evelyn from the moment I met her at my make up trial and she was very open to what I wanted for my makeup on my wedding. Her prices are reasonable. I felt flawless on my wedding day. I would use her again for other events and would recommend her to anyone, bride or otherwise, who needs their make up done professionally.

Profile Picture User7278129, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Evelyn did an amazing job with our make up. We had 10 people that had to get their make up done: 6 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, 1 grandmother and the bride. Everyone looked gorgeous and loved their make up. Our eyelashes made our eyes pop. Evelyn was professional and we got to know her through our trial day. She came highly recommended by a friend and she did not let us down. She had an endless amount of make up supplies to meet everyone's make up needs. We will definitely be using Evelyn again in the future!

Profile Picture User6696906, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Evelyn was fabulous. All of my girls looked great, especially my cousin. She looked mature yet youthful and vibrant. It was great to have everyone (including me) just looking like better and more enhanced versions of ourselves. Evelyn's calm demeanor was just what we needed on such a hectic day.

Profile Picture Jeanetta, 4/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

i was looking for a makeup artist for my wedding and a friend of mine recommended Evelyn. I was able to get a trial very quickly and I was so impressed I booked right on the spot. Evelyn is professional, detail oriented, and a super talented makeup artist. Her prices were very reasonable too! On the day of the wedding she came to my house early to set up and did an amazing job with my makeup and my bridesmaids too! We all got so many compliments and all of our makeup still looked flawless by the end of the night! I will definitely be calling Evelyn for all my future events ~ Kristin

Profile Picture User6023055, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Evelyn is very thorough with her consultations for wedding makeup. She asked me for the looks I was interested in and made recommendations based on my personal features, therefore ensuring that I looked my very best on my wedding day.

Profile Picture Maria, 11/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Evelyn came highly recommended by another makeup artist I had been working with for some time and she exceeded my expectations on the day of my wedding. She was super professional and came on time prepared for the day. I absolutely loved the way she did my makeup and my bridal party's makeup. She was super attentive and took her time perfecting the looks we had envisioned. We were all impressed and felt beautiful!! I can't wait to work with her again soon.

Profile Picture User5553052, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Evelyn was the makeup artist that did my wedding. Not only were her prices very reasonable and her work very professional, but she was also extremely flexible with a very early call time! All my girls and I were so impressed with her work! I wish I had something else coming up just so I could have an excuse to use her again! Thanks to Evelyn for making me feel and look like the most beautiful bride ever!

Profile Picture Heather, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Evelyn is very professional and she does amazing makeup. I would highly recommend her and I was very pleased along with my bridesmaids ... A++++++ she is now my go to for makeup .

Profile Picture marie , 7/12/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I am from Jersey and I don't mess around when it comes to makeup. Evelyn was on time, as expected and glammed up 6 women to perfection. I have never felt more beautiful. My makeup was perfect!! Everyone's makeup lasted all day. She is very professional and was just as excited for the big day as I was. I highly recommend her services. She beyond exceeded all of my expectations. Thank you Evelyn. You truly are the best! Xo

Profile Picture Dina, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Evelyn is not only extremely talented but she is sweet, compassionate and kind. I was thankful to find Evelyn after I had a bad experience during another makeup trial. I knew that I wanted to work with someone that really understood what my vision was and also made me feel comfortable - Evelyn possessed these attributes and SO much more. She made the "getting ready" part of my wedding day so pleasant! My bridesmaids and mom looked absolutely stunning and I felt amazing!
I have recommended Evelyn quite a few times since my trial with her and everyone has been thrilled! I am so glad that she was a part of one of the most important days of my live!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/8/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Wedding Day Makeup: I can not say enough positive things about Evelyn. My family & I have been using her services for a few years now, ranging from my sisters wedding to my engagement party. Trust me - I am a makeup junkie, and I can understand the troubles of finding a professional makeup artist that understands your features and knows what compliments you best. This was my 4th time working with her, but this time it was for my most special day - my wedding. I never did a trial either, just to prove how pleased I was with her previous work. She truly has a talent in this field and carries an array of high end products (and the best fake lashes!). She makes your skin look flawless, and I love the way she does eye shadow! She is genuine and kind, and brought such a positive, upbeat energy to my bridal suite. Not only was she prompt and organized, she was extremely quick yet efficient. She was able to do a total of 11 people, including myself, within 5 hours. All of my girls looked absolutely beautiful, I was truly taken back by how stunning their makeup came out. And let me tell you, this makeup lasts ALL day & night. I am a sweater and it didn't even smudge. Aside from my makeup, Evelyn helped me source my hair stylist for my big day and I couldn't have been happier. She knew who would be best for me and she invested time in helping me find the right person. Evelyn also made the sacrifice to travel to my "destination" wedding in Newport, RI. This just proves how loyal she is to her customers and is willing to go the extra mile (literally) for them! There is nobody else I would have chosen for my wedding day and I will continue to use her in the years to come! I HIGHLY recommend her to any bride looking for that perfect makeup artist! Thank you Evelyn!!!

Profile Picture Alexa, 11/22/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

If you are searching for a makeup artist, give Beyond Beauty by Evelyn Abanto a call. Every bride wants to look her best on her big day and I certainly did and thensome! Evelyn did an amazing job making me look absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! The color selection she helped choose for my shadows and lips were perfect! My makeup was not too much or overdone, it was just right and look great in pics! I honestly can't stop looking at wedding pictures and we are already married for 1 month!
As far as logistics, we had an early morning wedding. Evelyn was at the venue, already set up, before I even arrived. She did makeup for me, my sister, my mother, and mother in law. We all loved how we look and have gotten compliments that included words like "stunning," "gorgeous," and "beautiful." Everything that you would like to be described as on your wedding day!
She offers trials, I recommend doing one and taking a picture so you can mull it over. We all know how many times we tend to change our minds during the planning ;)
5 stars all around for Evelyn! I will definitely use her again for any event that pops up in the future!

Profile Picture Chrystie , 10/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I have been using Evelyn as my go-to makeup artist since 2004. Throughout the years, she has maintained incredible professionalism, creativity, and artistry for numerous occasions, including my prom and wedding. If you show her what you like, she will duplicate just that. Or, if you prefer, leave it to her imagination and she will demonstrate why her ratings are so high. There have been numerous times when I felt uncomfortable about how my skin looked that day and she made me look flawless! My friends and family also had a great experience with her. I am so grateful in knowing that my makeup is one less thing to stress about when planning events and I can't wait to call her again for another! Thanks, for everything, Evelyn!!

Profile Picture Michele, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Evelyn Abanto is amazingly talented! She was highly recommended to me through a friend and she was also one of the recommended vendors at the Florentine Gardens. She made me look stunning on my wedding day! She was easy to work with, responded quickly to phone calls/emails, was on time on the wedding day, and was a pleasure to work with. On the wedding day, she did the makeup for me, the bridal party and the mother of the bride. We were ready with plenty of time for photos. I am thrilled with how everyone's makeup held up throughout the night. I will recommend her to anyone I know who is looking for a fantastic makeup artist.

Profile Picture Lori, 9/14/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Evelyn was AMAZING! She is very well organised and managed to get the entire wedding party ready on time at a morning wedding with a 9am start for pictures. She was early on the day and by the time I arrived at the venue Evelyn and her team were set up and ready to start. The makeup was amazing and lasted all day. Evelyn got the vision perfectly and we were all very pleased with the final result. Evelyn is also very easy to reach and always available to answer questions. She is very experienced and can advise you on what products will work well and look good in pictures and video. Overall 5/5 , great experience. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Profile Picture Jodi, 8/17/14, 4 Reviews

Thank you so much!
You are great and your make up looked beautiful and it lasted the whole night.
Thank you again.
I will def recommend you to my friends and family.

Next time I need a make up, I know whom to call.

Profile Picture User4341514, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Evelyn Abanto completed my makeup for my wedding as well as the makeup for my 5 bridesmaids, mom and mother-in-law. She did a wonderful job on all of our makeup and we looked beautiful and flawless! Evelyn arrived promptly on-time at my home and had all of us ready to go for the pictures and wedding ceremony. From my initial consultation with Evelyn, she listened to all of my concerns and answered all my questions. She is extremely talented and catered to all of my wedding party's wishes! On my wedding day, I absolutely loved my makeup! I highly recommend Evelyn to all brides!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/1/14, 4 Reviews