Evelio Photo Reviews

Evelio Photo 4
Evelio Photo 5

Stephon B · Married on 08/10/2019

wedding Photos

Great service And high quality photos his photos will take your breathe away! RECOMMEND

Sent on 08/10/2019

Sharon Kernan · Married on 06/29/2019

Talented freindly awesone to work with!

Evelio was absolutely amazing with our group!! We had an outdoor wedding in an area by the beach during prime season and he worked with us to gain the most from the hours we bought!! He was so good with directing us in a gentle casual way to get photos that will look good in a timely mannor! And you can tell he is familiar with outdoor photography as he would continually adjust his settings depending on the lighting around us! He even caught some photos of us under a double rainbow that blessed our day after a very brief rain during a sunny day! I cant say enough good things anout Evelio. He was freindly, easy to communicate with and to contact leading up to our event. He was timely and was willing to travel, and he was affordable!!!! Thank you Evelio!!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Sarah Roy · Married on 03/16/2019

Great Service

Wonderful photographers. Evelio had a family emergency and provided us with another one of his photographer’s, Key. Key came into the situation not knowing everything but he turned it around so quickly. He was taking pictures I hadn’t even realized I wanted! They both were so friendly and easy to work with I’m so glad we chose them. It made my wedding a lot more enjoyable knowing the photographer was able to figure which photos to take without me going through them all:)

Grace Johnson · Married on 02/16/2019

The best in the industry!!!

Evelio Photography is simply the best in the industry! We had booked him originally for our engagement photos. He was extremely nice and worked with us during the photo shoot. Once done, he said that he would have the pictures ready for us soon. We received the photos within one week and were both very happy. Luckily he had our wedding day available and we booked him immediately. He was very comfortable capturing photos of our family and friends. Our one on one time during the cocktail hour with him was truly amazing! The whole experience was great and we received our wedding wedding photos in one month. The colors and the details were very nice. Evelio is did a lot of candid pictures as well. Thank you again for our beautiful photos. We would definitely recommend him.

Grace and Anthony

Layla Green · Married on 02/13/2019

Very happy bride

Our wedding was a simple wedding. We had only invited very close family and friends. Since we were paying everything on hour own we were a little hesitate on hiring a professional wedding photographer. Since my husband works odd hours I was left with the task on finding a photographer who was available at the last minute and was reasonable with the price. I found Evelio on the internet and met him in person. He did every thing he promised and much much more. The photos were simply amazing. Thank you

Layla G.

Sophia · Married on 01/10/2019

Amazing Experience!

This truly was an amazing experience. I was very stressed out during my wedding. However, Evelio made the whole experience amazing. He answered each question I had didn't matter what it was. On the day of my wedding, he was right on time and made me feel extremely comfortable and relaxed. All my quest enjoyed him and said that my photographer was like a family member. Once the wedding was over, I expected to receive my photos a few months later but to my amazement, I received a link to my photos a week later. My husband and I smiled and laughed as we relived our wedding all over again. The photos were beautiful and the experience was great. We received our 12x12 album one month later. We were not disappointed. I will be happy to recommend Evelio to my family and friends. Thank you again for truly making my wedding day and the overall experience perfect.

Sophia and Tom

Ella Madison · Married on 12/23/2018

I would hire him all over again :)

If I had a chance to redo my wedding all over again, Evelio will definitely be rehired once again. Evelio did my sister's wedding two years ago. He did a great job with them as well. We received two canvas prints and one album, the quality of these products were good. The total is experience was awesome. Thank you

Amelia Davidson · Married on 12/21/2018

He was very Kind

Truly this was one of the best decision that we had ever made. Our wedding was a smaller one but Evelio gave us top quality service. He worked with us with pricing and was the first person there. My mom had suffered from a stroke one year ago. With that said he was so patient and kind to her and each and every one of our guest that was there. The photos arrived one month later. I expected it to be ready a lot sooner but when we received it, it was truly flawless. Thank you again for making our wedding day special.

Amelia

Lillian Torres · Married on 12/14/2018

Buen fotógrafo

Gracias Evelio por hacer especial mi día de bodas. Eres realmente un gran fotógrafo y una gran persona. Gracias por las fotos auténticas y especialmente con la de mí y mi padre, esos eran muy importantes para mí, ya que era difícil para él estar allí debido a su salud. Voy a recomendar a mis amigos que están comprometidos. Gracias de nuevo

Lillian y Joe

Sent on 03/28/2019

Chloe Crespo · Married on 11/16/2018

Great Price and Great Photos

I hired Evelio to do my sisters wedding a few months back. Since I live in California and the wedding was in NJ, communication was very important for me. He helped me out by adding a small beautiful album to the package. Since i was helping my sister with the photography I able to stay within my budget and get her a really nice album. If i can give it 10 stars I would because Evelio Photo studios did an amazing job.!

Chloe C.

Jacqueline · Married on 10/18/2018

Evelio captured the warmth on very chilly October day

Evelio Orengo was very professional, creative, and very upbeat. He made sure we had plenty of photographs taken in the beautiful Look Park adjacent to our reception venue, and he did a wonderful job capturing the glow of an October afternoon. I believe he was very busy at the outset of our contract with him, making communication infrequent, but that is understandable. The day of the wedding he was very busy, hopefully capturing some wonderful moments! We still haven’t had access to the pictures yet. The ones he let us see on his camera were quite stunning, so we hope the rest are great as well!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Cortney Dorata · Married on 10/07/2018

Professional and kind

Evelio was super accomadating and made us feel very comfortable throughout the day. He was very creative and experienced with his photography. He also gave us time to enjoy our cocktail and guests never interrupting our special time. We would highly recommend his services to anyone.

Sent on 10/20/2018
  • Anna

Anna Rudenok · Married on 10/05/2018

Professional Videographer!

I booked Evelio Photography to shoot my wedding for 8 hours. He arrived well in advance of anybody and was already set up and ready to roll when I arrived. He even captured me walking into the venue with my dress still in the garment bag! He took care in every aspect of the whole event and did as many takes as needed to capture each moment. I am very happy with the results and would highly recommend Evelio Photography for event photography and/or videography! Thank you Evelio!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Holly · Married on 10/05/2018

Working with Evilio was a great experience. He took beautiful pictures and his down to earth personality was really great to work with.

Evelio was amazing ! My husband and I just got married 10/20/2018 and he was truly wonderful to work with. He’s friendly, caring and very down to earth which is everything you should look for in a wedding photographer. He truly fit right in with my family and I hope to use him for other events because he really took such beautiful pictures!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Dan · Married on 08/19/2018

We booked Evelio for our wedding this past weekend on 8/19/2018. Evelio was AMAZING! He was everywhere, shot every great shot, helped with ideas for the best locations and poses. Evelio was also easy to communicate with, treated us like we were the Royal Wedding. He was always there, taking great pictures of us, but also taking pictures of places, people, and things we couldn't see. The best part of Evelio, is that he shot our wedding, our wedding wasn't revolved around pictures. We wanted to enjoy our wedding, and we did, and evelio didn't dictate what we did or where we went, but he shot us, as we were, having fun, enjoying, in the background. He was EXACTLY what we wanted in a photographer. Would HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 08/23/2018

Aubrey · Married on 05/19/2018

Evelio did an amazing job on my wedding Photos!! He was on time and very nice to work with. He had great ideas for pictures and they turned out wonderful! I would highly recommend using him!!! Thank you Evelio for my beautiful wedding pictures I will have forever to look back on.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Amber · Married on 11/24/2017

Prior to our wedding this fall, Evelio was very prompt and informative regarding any questions that we had and instructing us on how the whole process will go and flow on our wedding day. When he arrived he got right to checking out the venue and taking pictures. This continued the WHOLE night! Wherever the action was, he was there! He was very helpful and meticulous about how the photos should be posed and what looked best.. I loved this, because you want your photos to look perfect! Definitely take him up on a consultation to see how he can photograph one of the most important days of your life!!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Evelio Photo's reply:

Hi Amber,
    Thank so much again for allowing me to capture your amazing wedding. I had an awesome time with both you and Andrew. You two were truly made for each other. Congratulations and Happy New Years!

All my best,
    Evelio

Charles · Married on 10/28/2017

Great Price and a really Nice Guy. My friends kept calling him a ninja cause he would just be there at the right moment to take a picture. The wife and I can't wait to see our wedding pics

Sent on 11/21/2017

Nick · Married on 10/27/2017

Can’t say enough how awesome and professional they where at my wedding look forward to using them again

Sent on 11/08/2017

I would highly recommend Evelio Photo. He is very professional and administers excellence in all he does. The quality of his photos is wonderful!!! It's great to work with a photographer who truly listens to the client. That's what makes Evelio Photo different from all the rest.

Sent on 08/25/2013

Margaret · Married on 09/23/2017

I was planning a smallish wedding and wanted a photographer but not a big wedding package. Evelio was willing to work with me to design a package that contained what was important to me and remove what was not. I had a change in the start time of the ceremony which he said was no problem and he was there before I even had a chance to ask if he arrived. He was great to work with - just the right combination of trying to get all the photos we wanted without being pushy or interfering in us speaking with our guests. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/26/2017
  • F

Frances · Married on 09/15/2017

Evelio was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire experience -- from helping us with vendor recommendations to checking in with us before the wedding with ideas, to sharing our day with him and having him capture the spirit of the day perfectly. We were going for joyful, colorful, and unforgettable, and Evelio's photos fit the bill. Thank you so much Evelio!

Evelio Photo 6
    Evelio Photo 7
    Sent on 10/13/2017

Victoria · Married on 08/06/2017

Me and my husband were searching for photographers for quite a while when me and my husband saw Evelio's portfolio it wasn't a hard choice, we knew instantly who to pick. He was so quick to respond to our messages. His communication was fast, polite, and simple. Our wedding location was in a remote area, and he was so accommodating to our confusing directions. When we met Evelio he was so upbeat and excited. It was such a pleasure to work with him and experiment on both his and our ideas for the photos. He was very professional, and eager to try anything we suggested. He was understanding and patient with our two toddlers and their energy. We are so happy we chose Evelio to document one of the most important days of our lives. His photos are so bright and captivating. If we ever need a photographer we know exactly who to go to. Thank you Evelio!

Sent on 09/06/2017

tina · Married on 08/01/2017

Evelio did a wonderful job at the wedding! Booking him was very simple and he was clear and efficient, asking what we wanted. On the day, he was prompt, needed no direction, was polite and friendly to everyone and yet invisible most of the time. Going through his albums, you get a sense of the atmosphere at each event. We could not recommend Evelio highly enough!

Sent on 09/18/2017

tiereney · Married on 08/01/2017

Evelio is the absolute best!!! I loved working with Evelio. It is one of the best decisions that we made in planning our wedding. The photos of our wedding beat our expectations, which were set very high after seeing the awesome work in his portfolio. His work really captured the fun had by everyone, as well as the uniqueness of everyone’s personalities. He was able to capture all the emotions of the day.

Evelio was friendly, helpful, professional, punctual, and fun every step of the way. Thank you, Evelio for being awesome and capturing such fabulous and artistic images of the best day of our lives!

Sent on 10/02/2017