Evelio Photo Reviews

Evelio Photo 5
Evelio Photo 6
Evelio Photo 7

Jacqueline · Married on 10/18/2018

Evelio captured the warmth on very chilly October day

Evelio Orengo was very professional, creative, and very upbeat. He made sure we had plenty of photographs taken in the beautiful Look Park adjacent to our reception venue, and he did a wonderful job capturing the glow of an October afternoon. I believe he was very busy at the outset of our contract with him, making communication infrequent, but that is understandable. The day of the wedding he was very busy, hopefully capturing some wonderful moments! We still haven’t had access to the pictures yet. The ones he let us see on his camera were quite stunning, so we hope the rest are great as well!

Cortney Dorata · Married on 10/07/2018

Professional and kind

Evelio was super accomadating and made us feel very comfortable throughout the day. He was very creative and experienced with his photography. He also gave us time to enjoy our cocktail and guests never interrupting our special time. We would highly recommend his services to anyone.

• Anna

Anna Rudenok · Married on 10/05/2018

Professional Videographer!

I booked Evelio Photography to shoot my wedding for 8 hours. He arrived well in advance of anybody and was already set up and ready to roll when I arrived. He even captured me walking into the venue with my dress still in the garment bag! He took care in every aspect of the whole event and did as many takes as needed to capture each moment. I am very happy with the results and would highly recommend Evelio Photography for event photography and/or videography! Thank you Evelio!

Holly · Married on 10/05/2018

Working with Evilio was a great experience. He took beautiful pictures and his down to earth personality was really great to work with.

Evelio was amazing ! My husband and I just got married 10/20/2018 and he was truly wonderful to work with. He’s friendly, caring and very down to earth which is everything you should look for in a wedding photographer. He truly fit right in with my family and I hope to use him for other events because he really took such beautiful pictures!

Dan · Married on 08/19/2018

We booked Evelio for our wedding this past weekend on 8/19/2018. Evelio was AMAZING! He was everywhere, shot every great shot, helped with ideas for the best locations and poses. Evelio was also easy to communicate with, treated us like we were the Royal Wedding. He was always there, taking great pictures of us, but also taking pictures of places, people, and things we couldn't see. The best part of Evelio, is that he shot our wedding, our wedding wasn't revolved around pictures. We wanted to enjoy our wedding, and we did, and evelio didn't dictate what we did or where we went, but he shot us, as we were, having fun, enjoying, in the background. He was EXACTLY what we wanted in a photographer. Would HIGHLY recommend.

Aubrey · Married on 05/19/2018

Evelio did an amazing job on my wedding Photos!! He was on time and very nice to work with. He had great ideas for pictures and they turned out wonderful! I would highly recommend using him!!! Thank you Evelio for my beautiful wedding pictures I will have forever to look back on.

Amber · Married on 11/24/2017

Prior to our wedding this fall, Evelio was very prompt and informative regarding any questions that we had and instructing us on how the whole process will go and flow on our wedding day. When he arrived he got right to checking out the venue and taking pictures. This continued the WHOLE night! Wherever the action was, he was there! He was very helpful and meticulous about how the photos should be posed and what looked best.. I loved this, because you want your photos to look perfect! Definitely take him up on a consultation to see how he can photograph one of the most important days of your life!!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Evelio Photo's reply:

Hi Amber,
    Thank so much again for allowing me to capture your amazing wedding. I had an awesome time with both you and Andrew. You two were truly made for each other. Congratulations and Happy New Years!

All my best,
    Evelio

Charles · Married on 10/28/2017

Great Price and a really Nice Guy. My friends kept calling him a ninja cause he would just be there at the right moment to take a picture. The wife and I can't wait to see our wedding pics

Nick · Married on 10/27/2017

Can’t say enough how awesome and professional they where at my wedding look forward to using them again

• User3489316 · 1+ year ago

I would highly recommend Evelio Photo. He is very professional and administers excellence in all he does. The quality of his photos is wonderful!!! It's great to work with a photographer who truly listens to the client. That's what makes Evelio Photo different from all the rest.

Margaret · Married on 09/23/2017

I was planning a smallish wedding and wanted a photographer but not a big wedding package. Evelio was willing to work with me to design a package that contained what was important to me and remove what was not. I had a change in the start time of the ceremony which he said was no problem and he was there before I even had a chance to ask if he arrived. He was great to work with - just the right combination of trying to get all the photos we wanted without being pushy or interfering in us speaking with our guests. I would highly recommend him!

• F

Frances · Married on 09/15/2017

Evelio was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire experience -- from helping us with vendor recommendations to checking in with us before the wedding with ideas, to sharing our day with him and having him capture the spirit of the day perfectly. We were going for joyful, colorful, and unforgettable, and Evelio's photos fit the bill. Thank you so much Evelio!

Evelio Photo 8
    Evelio Photo 9

Victoria · Married on 08/06/2017

Me and my husband were searching for photographers for quite a while when me and my husband saw Evelio's portfolio it wasn't a hard choice, we knew instantly who to pick. He was so quick to respond to our messages. His communication was fast, polite, and simple. Our wedding location was in a remote area, and he was so accommodating to our confusing directions. When we met Evelio he was so upbeat and excited. It was such a pleasure to work with him and experiment on both his and our ideas for the photos. He was very professional, and eager to try anything we suggested. He was understanding and patient with our two toddlers and their energy. We are so happy we chose Evelio to document one of the most important days of our lives. His photos are so bright and captivating. If we ever need a photographer we know exactly who to go to. Thank you Evelio!

tina · Married on 08/01/2017

Evelio did a wonderful job at the wedding! Booking him was very simple and he was clear and efficient, asking what we wanted. On the day, he was prompt, needed no direction, was polite and friendly to everyone and yet invisible most of the time. Going through his albums, you get a sense of the atmosphere at each event. We could not recommend Evelio highly enough!

tiereney · Married on 08/01/2017

Evelio is the absolute best!!! I loved working with Evelio. It is one of the best decisions that we made in planning our wedding. The photos of our wedding beat our expectations, which were set very high after seeing the awesome work in his portfolio. His work really captured the fun had by everyone, as well as the uniqueness of everyone’s personalities. He was able to capture all the emotions of the day.

Evelio was friendly, helpful, professional, punctual, and fun every step of the way. Thank you, Evelio for being awesome and capturing such fabulous and artistic images of the best day of our lives!

Cynthia · Married on 07/30/2017

Evelio Photo was truly amazing! His caring way of making us feel comfortable and having fun during our photo shoots was awesome! Not only was he creative during the shots, but was none evasive during our entire ceremony and reception...we didn't even know he was there. He took the time to take special photos with all of our guests and many casual photos we didn't even ask for. The experience with Evelio Photo was easy, stress free and highly recommended. Evelio Photo even took the time to drive us to a location near o get very special shots near the Statue of Liberty...we didn't even know existed. His creativity and professionalism was second to none! I would think no further again than to use Evelio Photo! When looking for a photographer, we wanted someone who loved what they do and and are independent from a big photography company. Evelio Photo made every moment feel so personal. We can not wait to see our beautiful photos of the Best Day Ever! Thank you for giving us the best experience

Roseanna · Married on 07/15/2017

I would definetly refer Evelio as your event photographer. Even though I was running a little behind Evelio was there on time, taking shots of the bridal party. Give him lots of credit for his patience because there were a bunch of screaming kids around.. His friendly demeanor and work ethic had us all relaxed and I immediately liked him..

Bendu · Married on 05/10/2017

Our experience with Evelio was wonderful! A true professional; very responsive and prompt. I highly recommend him for all of your photographer needs.

Sarahs · Married on 05/07/2017

Evelio, aside from his exquisite eye for detail and for catching picture-perfect moments, also has such a genuine kindness about him. I was stunned at his ability to blend in yet capture such. Intimate shots. He was direct without being rude or abrasive, and treated our family and wedding party like his own. He was so respectful! We have only seen a few of the pictures from the wedding, but from what I have seen, we have a life-long photographer! I cannot say enough good things!

Samantha · Married on 03/04/2017

Best photography service ever. We are truly grateful for all that you have done. Thank you!

Mia · Married on 02/25/2017

Had a great experience with booking my wedding with Evelio photos. It was a easy and pleasant process.. Evelio was great to talk to and he gave us so many ideas on how to make our day memorable.. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING OUR WEDDING DAY EXTRA SPECIAL?

Samantha · Married on 02/19/2017

Our experience with Evelio, being our wedding photographer has been really awesome. He has come up with a lot of great ideas and great shots we wouldn't even thought of. The experience has been amazing. His expertise is clearly up there and it just been awesome over all. We had several of our guest comment on how unobtrusive his photography was which is awesome. We couldn't asked for better....

John · Married on 02/18/2017

My wife and I had such a great experience with Evelio Photography. Everything was perfect and we would definitely hire him again for future events.

David · Married on 02/17/2017

This was truly a great experience working with Evelio. He was very professional and head up to date professional equipment. So I can say, the end results were truly memorable.

Joanne · Married on 02/11/2017

Evelio was referred to us by my maid of honor who two years ago hired him for her wedding. Once she showed me her Leather Album that Evelio had made for her, I just knew, I had to have him photograph my wedding as well. We spoke over the phone and he was very respectful and helped us along the way to pick out the right package that we were looking for. During our wedding day, he wasn't at all pushy but was very fun to be around with. We felt very comfortable with him as a person as well with his creativity and services. We just received our Leather Album last night and we are very happy that we decided to go with EvelioPhoto. Thanks again ;-)

Joanne and Paul