EvanGrace Event Planning Reviews

8 | Concord, NC

8 Reviews for EvanGrace Event Planning

Jamila · Married on 07/05/2014

I am having an amazing experience with Stacie at EvenGrace Bridal Boutique! I bought my wedding gown from her and she was wonderfully prompt, caring, and easy to work with. She also went above and beyond and called the maker of my gown to confirm the answers to certain questions I had. Not only is the service great, but Stacie is very friendly and fun - she clearly cares about her clients and that makes the experience even better. I would recommend her boutique to everyone!! It's fabulous!

Sent on 01/10/2013

Ashley · Married on 06/01/2013

Yes this is a little late as our wedding was June, 1 but I can not let good service go unacknowledged. Stacy and her team took the bull by the horns and let this control freak relax. Not matter how odd or out there my questions were she had answers. We worked together for over a year planning a reasonably small wedding. The amount of times Stacy talked me off the wedding edge are COUNTLESS! She found me one of the hottest venues (Brakefield), by far the best photography team EVER (Cassie Leigh Photography), gorgeous stationary (Sweetest Beginnings), and the list goes on. Evan Grace always delivered excellent service, timely responses and was willing to take that extra step to make our day that much more special. We can't thank you enough!!

Sent on 10/18/2013

Emily · Married on 08/18/2012

EvanGrace was AMAZING!! From the first private appointment to lending me a mannequin for my dress to rest on they were there to help 100% of the time! I love this store and the women who work there! The dresses were beautiful and the prices were even better! :-)

Sent on 11/21/2012

Not only did EvanGrace Bridal Boutique have a beautiful selection of gowns, including a good variety of styles, but the entire staff was so professional and welcoming that it made the dress-shopping experience perfect. Staff members were friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, flexible, and overall, made you feel comfortable in their shop. The balance of staff involvement and personal space was perfect. They really want to get to know you, and you leave with the feeling that no matter what, they know you are on what should be a fun, exciting, and happy journey, and they wish you the very best.

Sent on 12/03/2012

jade · Married on 06/23/2012

Love this place and great prices!!!

Sent on 01/10/2013

Shana · Married on 04/21/2012

You will not get a better experience! I went to EvanScout the first month they were open. It's a beautiful shop with beautiful gowns...lots of empty space and fancy sofas. Everything screamed "this place is way over your head!" Stacie was so friendly as I explained my trouble. I had heard the dreaded "Oh honey, we don't have dresses to try on in YOUR size!" one too many times. (I'm a size 14) She assured me they had many dresses I could try and explained I'd even get my own private appointment! Now I knew I was in trouble! Surely this place was out of my budget! I was pleasantly surprised to learn otherwise! They offer reasonably priced gowns that are absolutely stunning, and they treat you like you are their only bride! I tried on a lot of dresses and ended up unable to beat the first one Stacie chose. (One that looked nothing like what I thought I wanted, but could not be more MY dress!) Alterations were a breeze...and they didn't even blink when I changed my shoes, requiring a second hem. I'm two weeks away from our big day and cannot thank them enough for making my experience so positive. EvanScout is THE best!

Sent on 04/09/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 04/14/2012

Evan scout was a breath of fresh air! When I had been to many other places I just felt like just another person coming in. Until I found them! Their dresses are beautiful and the owner Stacie is the best! She will work with your schedule and make you feel important! I'm so thankful someone referred them to me!!

Sent on 03/31/2012

Trevor · Married on 11/19/2011

Excellent service, I loved that they always knew me and my mom's name every time we came. They made us feel so comfortable with the whole process.

Sent on 09/25/2013