Evangeline Cesar Photography Reviews

5 | Ann Arbor, MI

5 Reviews for Evangeline Cesar Photography

Elizabeth · Married on 07/11/2009

Evangeline and her staff are amazing! I never imagined I would love our wedding pictures as much as I do. She was completely professional throughout the entire process and I never had to remind her of anything. She was on top of it all. Best of all she kept our pictures short so we could enjoy our reception. She took lots of great candids but was never obtrusive. I will recommend her services to everyone from now on.

Sent on 08/09/2009

Robert · Married on 07/12/2008

We hired Evangeline to take photos at our firstborn's first birthday party and then again for our second child's. I recommend her for such events. It allowed us to be free to mingle with guests without worrying about capturing the moment. She provided a formal album of edited prints on a CD that we duplicated for family members. Also on the CD is a collection of candids that we were able to print an frame individually.

Sent on 04/11/2010

Kirstin · Married on 10/13/2007

Photos are very important to my husband and I. We spent a long time researching different photographers in our area and when we found Evangeline, we were thrilled. She does a really great job of mixing the more traditional style posed photos with the photo journalistic style. We were so happy with our photos! We were also really happy that she gave us a CD with all the photos on them included in our package. This way we'd be able to print them at a business of our choosing rather than having to have them printed by the photographer which is often very pricey.

Sent on 07/09/2008

Rebecca · Married on 08/18/2007

My husband and I found Evangeline's service online and after talking to her one time, we knew she was who we wanted to photograph our wedding day. Her price was very reasonable and she brought an assistant with her to capture every moment from pre-wedding stuff through the reception. She wasn't intrusive to any of the guests and was timely to respond after the wedding. She included a CD with every shot taken by herself and assistant so we could make our own sizes of prints for cheaper than what she would have charged. When you email or call her she will respond the same day if you don't catch her right away. We highly recommend her skills!!

Sent on 11/22/2007

Amy · Married on 08/01/2007

The most gorgeous photos EVER!
    This photo team will blow you away...
    my photos are INCREDIBLE and worth every penny!

Sent on 07/29/2008