Evan Godwin Photography Reviews

62 | Dallas, TX

62 Reviews for Evan Godwin Photography

Aubrey · Married on 10/29/2011

Evan is awesome. The pictures are beautiful and the price was amazing.

Sent on 11/05/2011

Kelsey · Married on 10/23/2011

We had Evan take our engagement photos in October and have booked him for our wedding in August. Our engagements turned out so beautifully and we felt very comfortable working with Evan. My fiance and I look forward to having him creatively capturing our wedding day!

Sent on 12/16/2011
  • Q

Quiana · Married on 09/03/2010

Evan was extremely professional and I loved my photographs. I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 04/17/2012

My engagement photos were beautiful. I have yet to see the wedding photos but I'm sure they will be fantastic.

Sent on 11/17/2014

Hope · Married on 01/21/2012

Evan did my bridal portraits, and shot our wedding day. He was always on time, returned all my emails in a timely manner, and was very professional. He did a great job! I especially liked that during my portraits and some of the posed pics for the groom and I, he gives a lot of direction - so you're not left wondering what to do, which way to look, smile or not smile, etc. I like that.
    He was extremely affordable, but does just as good of work as company's that charge double or triple what he does.

Sent on 03/07/2012

Stephenie · Married on 09/04/2011

We loved Evan. He listened to our ideas and gave us the things that we were looking for, even though a bit unconventional when the planning started. He also joined for the after party for even more great photo opportunities. Plus, you can't beat his great personality!

Sent on 12/16/2011

Tiffany · Married on 06/26/2011

3.5

Evan is an extremely talented photographer. He did our engagement session, my bridal session, and also our wedding. Working with him has been a joy. He made us feel comfortable during the engagement session and all the pictures turning out to be amazing! He is very professional. He was on time and ready to go for every appointment that we had. He has been very flexible with scheduling. His prices are very reasonable and his work is spectacular!!!

Sent on 07/05/2011

Sara · Married on 07/20/2012

3.5

Evan was a joy to work with! His energy is unbeatable and it didn't take long for us to get comfortable interacting. However, I did feel that there were some moments in both the ceremony and the reception that were missed. We even paid to have a second photographer during the entire day. In our photos, there only seemed to be one angle for all the shots, so I wondered if the second photographer even took pictures, or if we paid for an assistant.

Sent on 08/06/2013
  • F

Telecia · Married on 11/01/2010

From the moment my wedding planner told me about this hidden gem of a photographer I had a feeling of pure joy! Evan made me feel really comfortable about my decision and answered every possible question that I had! When Evan shoots your photos he is totally in the zone and most importantly he captures the moment! If you have found his information, consider yourself lucky and the Wedding Gods are in your favor!

Sent on 01/27/2011

Both Evan and Hugo were extremely easy to work with! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a professional, yet laid back experience, and I hope to use them again for any future family pics!

Sent on 05/04/2015

Anna · Married on 09/28/2013

A fantastic photography service. He did our engagements and worked with an associate to schedule our wedding photos. They did a great job coordinating everything and getting great photos. It rained on our wedding day and you couldn't even tell from the photos. The whole process from setting up the contract all the way through was seamless.

Sent on 05/05/2014

Kaitlin · Married on 11/05/2011

3.5

Would absolutely recommend Evan Godwin Photography. Engagement session and wedding pictures turned out great. We were happy with the pictures and the price.

Sent on 12/31/2011