Evan Godwin Photography Reviews

62 | Dallas, TX

62 Reviews for Evan Godwin Photography

NaTasha · Married on 08/02/2013

Evan was one of the best decisions we made regarding our wedding! He is graced with both a talent and professionalism that is out of this World! On your wedding day you want a photographer who is just as passionate about your day as you are! Evan we are in awe with our photos and our day would not have been as hilarious/structured without you! Thank you so much for all of your hard work in making our day memorable and special!!!!

Sent on 01/08/2014

Kristin · Married on 05/26/2013

Evan is fantastic! He did both our engagement photos and our wedding. Very competitive pricing compared to other photographers who just aren't as great.

Sent on 05/28/2013

NIKKI · Married on 04/27/2013

I Absolutely LOVED working with Evan. He is so down to earth and professional. He put my husband and I at ease and my family and friends loved him. He did such a fantastic job at our wedding. He was not intrusive at all and he definitely has a great eye for shots. I saw a sneak peak of our photos on his FB page and I was super impressed with the editing, angles EVERYTHING. I would not hesitate to recommend him. As a matter of fact, we plan to use him again in the near future. He is very consistent on his responses before your event. I never ever had a problem reaching him or getting him to respond to me like some of my other vendors. Book him, you will not regret it.

Sent on 04/30/2013
  • User3207520 · 2+ years ago

I have to say that of all the vendors hired for our wedding, Evan Godwin was by far the BEST choice! He has a quality that too many businesses lack nowadays and that's integrity. He truly and honestly cares about the product he provides and about his clients. When I had some concerns, he quickly set up a meeting and sat down with us to discuss them. He went above and beyond to rectify our concerns and now we have truly wonderful memories that will last a lifetime! Talk about turning a frown way upside down! He is amazing! If you're a couple who really wants someone to capture your wedding day, or any occasion, with the utmost respect and quality, I HIGHLY recommend Evan Godwin photography! He and his staff are the absolute best!Thank you Evan!!

Sent on 08/15/2013
  • Belinda

Belinda · Married on 10/27/2012

Evan is the best! Our engagement pictures were gorgeous. He and his assistant were such great help on our wedding day. I can't wait to see our wedding pics. I know they will be beautiful!

Sent on 11/01/2012

Ashleigh · Married on 09/21/2012

He’s great to work with! He responds to emails promptly and is very professional. He made the entire process easy for us (we had engagement and wedding pics). We gave him our must have shot list and he made sure to take those but the ones he took on his own were amazing. When we booked him his prices were a little lower than they are now. But he’s also completely worth the raised prices. He posted a few of his favorite pictures on facebook the morning after and all of our family & friends loved them. There is a black and white photo that we will have to put on canvas in our living room. We are so anxious to see the final product!

Sent on 09/30/2012

Allison · Married on 06/16/2012

I absolutely LOVE Evan Godwin Photography! I was so pleased with my engagement, bridal and wedding photos! Evan is so fun to work with and makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera! I will definitely be recommending him to every engaged couple I know!! Thanks again, Evan! :D

Allie & Aaron Steinbach

Sent on 08/01/2012

LaTanya · Married on 05/21/2012

Prior to the wedding I was impressed with Evan’s professionalism and budget friendly pricing. On the morning of the wedding while I had scheduled him to arrive at 11am when I arrived at the chapel at 10:20 he was unloading his equipment and setting up! I introduced myself and before I knew it he was taking photos of me getting dressed.

I had some very specific photos I wanted and he was right on target with all of the poses. He even endured my family photo based on a celebrity family photo LOL He was very easy to work with and I can’t wait to see our photos.

Sent on 05/26/2012

John · Married on 05/19/2012

First off we booked Evan from just looking at his work online and following him on Facebook. Evan shot our engagement pictures at the Stockyards and they turned out beautiful. He gave us a TON of images to choose from, they were delivered within the time he specified and we were given a DVD of pictures also with an online gallery with the option to purchase prints from him. Does it get any easier?

After seeing our engagements we were both excited to have Evan photograph our wedding. We met with Evan and stayed in contact with him either by emails or phone calls. He is very easy to get a hold of which should be very important with ALL of your vendors. He always responded with an email or phone call in a timely manner.

The day of our wedding Evan showed up earlier than he told us, was dressed professional and ready to work. He met with the Bride and Groom to let us know he was there and started snapping away. He made sure any shots we wanted specifically wanted were taken. He was the ONLY vendor including the venue that came through for us and we are so THANKFUL that we booked Evan to photograph our special day.

Within 24 hours of the wedding he had already posted 3 preview shots on his business Facebook page. The images were beautiful. Please don't skimp on your photographer, book someone who has experience with weddings, has back up gear, and is a legitimate business like Evan Godwin Photography. Booking Evan is the smartest decision you have ever made, so why haven't you called yet?

On a side note, Evan refused to eat anything at our wedding so make sure to hide some gear in his bag!

THANK YOU EVAN!

Sent on 06/29/2012
  • chrib416

Christina · Married on 04/16/2012

We went with Evan Godwin Photography because of the beautiful portfolio and affordable packages. He took care of my questions and concerns in a timely matter. We originally had Evan as our photographer, but had to change the date and he wasn't available. He got me in touch with one of his photographers in his company, Charla Storey, and I sure am thankful! Charla was so sweet and took such good care of us. She worked with our schedule and took the time to make sure we got shots that we wanted. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our big day!

Sent on 05/24/2012

Kashaundra · Married on 04/09/2012

We used Evan for our engagement and wedding photos and he was amazing both times. He has fresh and new ideas and his work is amazing! His professionalism and personality are awesome and we were so lucky to find him. He's every where and captures all the small and precious moments, but at the same time he's never in the way. He is also very receptive and open to the client giving feedback. So basically, he's amazing and I am telling you that if you chose someone else over him you are making a mistake! He is amazingly talented and his prices are easy on your pockets, its an amazing combination!

Sent on 05/30/2012

Brandi · Married on 03/30/2012

Just got my photos from Evan back today! Overall I'm very pleased with the photos. I just wished the groom and I had more shots of us together, same with the wedding party. However, I didn't even know I wanted that so not his fault at all, he shot what I asked for (candids), my mistake! Too many people dancing and not enough lovey photos...:( I'll know for future events! Again not his fault, he is great to work with and photos are great.

Sent on 06/11/2012

Danielle · Married on 01/20/2012

While I haven't seen our photos yet, Evan was so awesome to work with at our wedding, I think he deserves his review now! (Besides, all of his work is beautiful and amazing so I'm not worried at all about the turnout of our photos!)

We actually booked Evan on a whim, without even meeting him. I saw his work and his great pricing, read his reviews and was sold. We met him a week before the wedding to work out the details and were instantly relieved at how personable and laid back he was.

On the day of the wedding I felt awful that we were 30 minutes behind schedule for pictures. Evan kept things moving very quickly without a hitch and was great at directing people. He was even able to manage a huge family picture in less than 3 minutes! I'm pretty sure that was the miracle of the night! It was pretty crazy most of the time for pictures before and after ceremony, but it didn't seem to bother him one bit! We are so glad that we hired Evan and can't wait to see the final shots!

Sent on 01/27/2012
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 01/15/2012

Evan Godwin is fantastic! He is professional and fun and an excellent photographer. I was so scatterbrained with all the wedding planning and he was very understanding and helpful. He was quick and precise.

Sent on 01/31/2012

Jessica · Married on 12/17/2011

Evan is amazing he has the best personality and really is great to work with, he is truly talented at what he does and his pictures comes out amazing without having to try. I loved every photo session I had with him he was always on time and professional and always answered every phone call email and text within a resonable time and it didn't take weeks and weeks to get my pictures back. I priced tons and tons of photographers and Evan really did have the best value and he gives you more then what most photographers offer. I wouldn't have chose another photographer for wedding and I even plan on using him again in the future and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 12/23/2011

Kami · Married on 12/10/2011

He's super laid back and flexible! Love his pictures and him!

Sent on 12/17/2011

Grace · Married on 11/19/2011

Evan's photographs are awesome! He is so professional and captures amazing moments! Did I mention AFFORDABLE?? He is great and I love all of the photos I have seen so far from my wedding. Excited to see the rest!!!

Sent on 01/03/2012

Kelly · Married on 09/09/2011

Evan has a gift and it's wedding photography! He is amazing to work with and after researching a long list of wedding photographers in DFW, his prices are the most competitive. He did our engagements and although we were both nervous, he made it so fun! Additionally, I had bridals done and those turned out great! He was so flexible, he even agreed to go to a second location in a nearby field although, we had not previously discussed it. We are waiting on our wedding pictures and I am confident we will be pleased!!

Sent on 10/02/2011

Kim · Married on 07/09/2011

High quality service at a low price - my favorite type of vendor.

Evan did a great job arranging for the photography at my wedding - he personally shot my bridal pictures about a week before the wedding and he had an associate (Hugo) do the actual wedding (Evan was already booked.)

I found Evan to be incredibly helpful, a great value, and one thing that I do not regret about my wedding.

Sent on 08/16/2011

Lauren · Married on 07/02/2011

Out of all the vendors I had for my wedding - Evan was by far the best. He was incredibly professional, prompt, and incredibly talented. I think one can tell he has a business background based on how tightly he runs his business. We had several special requests from Evan, and he quickly made arrangements to make sure we had everything we need. He allowed us to build a specialized package based on our needs and budget. I was very impressed with this, especially since I had interviewed several other photographers who assumed everyone fit into a "one size fits all" package. He is also incredibly easy-going and wonderful to work with. He did our engagement photos as well - and it was nice to get to know him before the wedding.

I highly recommend Evan for any brides looking for an incredibly talented photographer. His rates are incredibly competitive, and I imagine that as he gains more experience we will see these rise to be more in line with his talent level.

Evan - thank you so much for being so incredible! You will definitely be our family photographer from here on out! :)

Sent on 08/16/2011

Bionca · Married on 12/17/2010

Evan just shot our wedding back in December and we absolutely love the pictures. He shot our engagement pictures as well and overall he is a great photographer, makes you feel comfortable and makes you have fun too! He was definetely a blessing to have for a photographer. Thanks for everything Evan! Love Nate & Bionca :)

Sent on 01/27/2011

Sarah · Married on 08/13/2010

Evan and his team provide an exceptional level of professionalism, value and creativity for the most memorable event of your life. His team provided us with attention to detail, patience with corralling family members and freedom to give input and ideas. I highly recommend his service to everyone I know with confidence he'll deliver the same quality of care for their special event.

Sent on 12/16/2011

Jonnel · Married on 04/10/2010

We had everything set for our wedding to be held on 4/10/10 except for the photographer. We had met with several photographers prior to Evan but did not get a warm and comfortable feeling with them. After meeting Evan we both instantly agreed we wanted to book him. We were not disappointed. My bridal pictures came out beautifully. Our wedding didn't turn out how we wanted it, but we can say out of all the vendors there that day, Evan went above and beyond. Those pictures came out beautifully as well! He is very professional and his prices are reasonable. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 01/29/2011

Jeremy · Married on 10/04/2009

Evan did a great job shooting our wedding on October 4th, 2009. Talk about flexible... my wife and I kept changing our engagement session date around on him because of our work schedules, but he was more than accomodating. I have sent him 2 of my friends and they are both using him for their wedding. The quality of work is ABSOLUTEY outstanding for the price. We could not believe the quality of photos that we received. And yes, we did spend less than $1,000 on our photography. Highly recommended.

Sent on 02/17/2010

Fabulous photographer. So much fun to work with.

Sent on 07/11/2014