Eva Jewel Makeup Artistry Reviews

51 | Rochester, NY

51 Reviews for Eva Jewel Makeup Artistry

Samantha · Married on 10/22/2016

I cannot say enough about how much I loved having Eva as a part of our wedding day!! Not only was she such a fun additional to the bridal party group, but she was able to apply make up for 8 of us the morning of the wedding! Her dedication and professionalism is beyond compare. We all had different skin types and different looks we were asking for and she was able to make everyone happy (tough to do!) and have us all ready on time!! Not only did Eva do my make up, but she also did my spray tan! The tan looked so natural and classy ... I couldn't have been happier! Eva is the make up artist you should hire if you want a natural yet gorgeous look for your wedding day! She is so talented and I hope to continue to use her services even after my wedding day make up is washed off (so sad).

Sent on 10/26/2016

Chelsea · Married on 10/01/2016

Words cannot express how lucky I was to have Eva as my makeup artist for my wedding day. This was my first experience getting my makeup done professionally and Eva made sure to make me feel comfortable and confident with the look she created for me. Not only is Eva incredibly talented, but she is so knowledgable about her work. She makes sure to ask questions about what you like/don't like so that you are 100% happy with the end result. Eva did my spray tan too (also my first time), which looked completely natural and photographed beautifully. She literally made me feel like the most beautiful bride in the world! My mom and bridesmaids also looked flawless! We all had such a blast with her while we were getting ready. I seriously cannot recommend her enough. She is a MUST book!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/24/2016

Eva was absolutely amazing. She did make-up for myself, five bridesmaids, mother and grandmother. Everyone was absolutely thrilled with the job that she did. She was flexible, listened to exactly what everyone wanted and was fun and kind. I went to a few other makeup artists for trials prior to Eva and was not thrilled. When I went to Eva I explained to her what I did not like based on my previous experiences and she listened (which others did not)! I was very particular about what I wanted for my wedding day and she absolutely nailed it. What I really liked was how she showed what she was doing as she went along. And if I did not like it she would change it. I can not say enough good things about Eva and her awesome skills. You will not be disappointed. Thank you Eva for doing amazing job and making everyone feel beautiful. I can't wait until I have another excuse to get my make-up done :)

Sent on 10/07/2016

Emily · Married on 09/09/2016

Eva is amazing. She did the most incredible job with my makeup and my bridebridesmaids makeup for my wedding. Not only did she do a phenomenal job, but she also is so much fun and easy to work with. She also did my spray tan before the wedding and it was flawless. We all received endless compliments all night and I will ONLY use or recommend her.

Sent on 09/13/2016

Cheryl · Married on 09/04/2016

Eva is a true professional in every aspect! From the moment I met her she was professional, easy to work with and very nice. She is a very talented makeup artist, like no other I have seen! She made me look beautiful without looking overdone or fake. She really takes pride in her work and satisfying her clients and it shows. She also did the makeup for my bridesmaids and they looked great too! Eva uses excellent products and takes the time to learn the vision of the bride before she proceeds. She is so organized, which is important to a bride who has a million things to manage during the planning phase. I can not say enough about Eva and the exceptional service she provided! I would highly recommend Eva without hesitation...we all loved her!
    Cheryl
    Married 9/4/16

Sent on 09/27/2016

Ashley · Married on 09/03/2016

Eva is awesome!!!! She did the makeup for my best friend's wedding, and I just had to have her for my wedding!!!! The quality of her work is top-notch, and she listens to what the client wants. She worked so well with me, my two best friends, my now sister inlaw, my mom, my mother inlaw, and my 7 yr old bridesmaid :D Anyone would be lucky to be able to book Eva for their makeup. Well worth it.

Sent on 11/18/2016

Alexandra · Married on 08/26/2016

I had a wonderful experience working with Eva for my wedding. I was very happy with everything- from the timely, professional email correspondence to the makeup trial to the wedding day itself. Eva was great about explaining the process, making recommendations, and making me feel comfortable AND BEAUTIFUL! She really listens to what you want and delivers beyond expectations. My maid of honor, mother, and mother in law all looked amazing too!
    Additionally, I appreciated that she drove to the wedding venue and did the make up on site. She thought of everything- even bringing her own makeup chair and lighting. I would highly recommend Eva Jewel Makeup Artistry to anyone seeking a natural look and will definitely call again the next time I want my makeup professionally done!

Sent on 01/02/2017

Alyssa · Married on 07/09/2016

Eva was absolutely amazing. My girls and I looked stunning on our wedding day and we all got complimented all day long. I wasn’t planning on having a makeup artist on our wedding day, I was hesitant because I’m very particular about how my makeup is done. However, when I met Eva she was so professional and her makeup was beautiful I knew I could trust her! Eva blew me away!! Not only is she very knowledgeable about makeup techniques (esp. for me who gets very oily as the day goes on) she was very organized and throughout the process kept me updated, gave me advice and checked in with me many times which is something that I appreciated very much! The day of, my makeup lasted literally all day. I didn’t get oily like I normally do. I cried (many times of course), drank, ate food, sweat like crazy and I did not touch up my makeup once! Many of us girls even slept with it on and still looked gorgeous the next day!! So impressive, this girl has talent! Haha. Not only that, she is just the sweetest person ever! She fit right in and we really enjoyed having her company on our wedding day. Thank you Eva!!!! <3

Sent on 07/19/2016

Rachel · Married on 07/03/2016

I have never looked prettier! She taught me tricks that I can use in my day to day make up as well, which was very thoughtful, and I got to keep the lipstick! I couldn't have been happier:)

Sent on 08/01/2016

Sarah · Married on 06/11/2016

Eva was FANTASTIC! She responded to my first email within an hour! She was helpful with all things makeup and extremely accommodating to our last minute changes! (Sorry Eva! :)) She made myself and all of my bridesmaids, mother, mother in law and grandmother look our BEST for the biggest, greatest day of my life! It was a pleasure working with her and I will gladly recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist for any kind of special event!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Traci · Married on 05/14/2016

I am so thankful I booked Eva to do my makeup for my destination wedding in the Bahamas. Not only did my makeup and my bridesmaids makeup look flawless, but Eva really went above and beyond for us the entire weekend she was there. Besides her amazing makeup skills, she is also a joy to be around!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Tyler · Married on 05/14/2016

Super talented, accommodating, and professional!

Sent on 07/07/2016
  • User5206424 · 2+ years ago

Eva did makeup for me, my bridesmaids and our moms for my wedding last month!! She was amazing from my trial to the day of. Super quick to respond to any questions or concerns that I had and extremely professional. All of the girls looked like they could have stepped out of a bridal magazine <3 Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Eliesse · Married on 10/17/2015

Eva was wonderful to work with throughout the entire process! She was extremely responsive to all of my emails and always kept me/schedule of the day in mind. When I originally booked our wedding day makeup with Eva she thought she would be able to accommodate the bridal party within the given timeframe. Knowing I didn’t want to be rushed, she booked another artist to assist her with our makeup. Danielle was just as wonderful! I was extremely grateful that she kept my best interest in mind when planning out the day. Since I did not originally book two artists, Eva did not need to do this, but she did! The day of, Eva and Danielle were extremely professional and a joy to have around while we were getting ready, they fit right in like another member of our group! During the trial process Eva recommended we add burgundy to my eye shadow, not knowing how I would like it, she recommended we give it a try and if I didn’t like it she will try something different. Needless to say, she knows what she’s doing! I loved her recommendation and the way it turned out. I originally wanted air brushed foundation but Eva said her products will give me the same airbrushed look, and they did and lasted throughout the entire day! One last note to add, Eva has produced a lipstick line. Not only was the product creamy and felt wonderful, but it also lasted all day! For the low cost and quality of her product, it is well worth it! I highly recommend Eva Jewel for your wedding or special event makeup. Eva, thank you so much for being so wonderful, you truly are fantastic at what you do!

Sent on 11/05/2015

jaime · Married on 09/12/2015

Eva Jewel was my makeup artist for my wedding this past September, and she is amazing! She did my makeup as well as all of my bridesmaids and my mother. From the first consultation/trial, she listened to exactly what I wanted. During each step of the makeup process she made sure I was completely happy. I wanted a natural look and that's exactly what she did- she simply enhanced my natural look. All of my bridesmaids and mother looked gorgeous. And the makeup lasted throughout the entire night. Eva is very sweet and professional and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist for their event.

Sent on 10/09/2015

I am Indian and I don't live in Rochester so I had a hard time finding a makeup artist who was communicative and talented, in addition to being someone who was comfortable with doing Indian wedding makeup. I heard about Eva through a friend and from the first email, she was 100% clear and professional. The only thing better than her communication and responsiveness is her talent!! She did an amazing job on my makeup (she did mine three days as well as my bridesmaids and mom). My makeup stayed in place until the very end of the night, and looked flawless! She is incredibly easy to work with and my bridesmaids had a running joke that we want her to do our makeup every day. Her laid back personality made getting ready even more fun. I can't say enough good things about her. Her prices are very reasonable. I also bought two lipsticks from her which are now my go to shades, more so than the smashbox shades I had before which cost twice as much. You won't regret choosing her for your big day!

Sent on 09/20/2015

Rachel · Married on 08/15/2015

Eva did my makeup for my wedding along with all my bridesmaids. She did an amazing job and I couldn't have been happier. My makeup stayed all day and night and I didn't have to touch up at all. I would highly recommend her for any event having to do with makeup. She was so professional. Thank you so much again for making my special day that much better and making me look beautiful!!

Sent on 08/18/2015

colleen · Married on 07/04/2015

Beautiful makeup, very responsive to each bridesmaid's/bride's/ mother of the bride's wishes!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Eva was so incredible! She is SOOOOO skilled at her art! She made me feel so beautiful! We emailed ideas and then met for a trial for myself and my mom. We left the trial feeling confident that she was the one to do our make up for my wedding. I wanted to look natural and she NAILED it! I loved my look and my mother looked amazing! She also did my maid and matron of honor and my little sister and they looked incredible. She worked with you, with what you want and what you feel comfortable with. She KNOWS HER STUFF! I had my makeup done at 9am in the morning and it looked the same at 11:30pm that night! It lasted all day, through all the dancing! GO WITH EVA!!!!! SHE'S AMAZING!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Jenna · Married on 05/30/2015

Eva was my makeup artist for my wedding this past May. She applied makeup for myself as the bride, my mother, and sister who was in the wedding. I cannot express how pleased I was with her services! She was so responsive from the first time I contacted her, which when you are planning a wedding is AMAZING! I wasn't ever waiting to hear back from her, or not clear on details, pricing, etc. I enjoyed my makeup trial with her and felt very comfortable with her application and conversation:) She was always asking for my input during my trial and on my special day to make sure I was happy with my makeup. On my wedding day she was right on time and very professional in her setup of her station, and professionalism in working alongside my hairstylist to achieve hair and makeup coordination for all 3 of us. I received SO many compliments all day on my makeup and still felt like I "looked like myself," meaning my makeup was dramatic and fancier for my wedding day, but still was true to my style and features. Eva was wonderful and I would not hesitate at all to recommend her for your wedding day or any other event!

Sent on 09/04/2015

Hillary · Married on 04/11/2015

Eva did an absolutely amazing job on my wedding day makeup. Not only did I look flawless, but my six bridesmaids looked like they could have been in a bridal magazine. Her confidence, precision, and professionalism eased any anxiety and kept everything flowing smoothly. I received so many compliments throughout the day, which was largely due to Eva's incredible makeup artistry . Even after tearing up the dance floor, my makeup still looked impeccable. I would most definitely recommend Eva Jewel Makeup Artistry to any bride who wants to look perfect on her wedding day!

Sent on 04/15/2015

Jessica · Married on 04/04/2015

I found Eva just from Google and asked if she had free time for an event very short notice. She fit me in her schedule and did such an amazing job on my makeup!! She was a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend her!! Thanks again Eva!!

Sent on 04/05/2015

Jackie · event on: 11/08/2014

Eva not only knew what she was doing ( I was very please with the outcome) but very professional and personable. Have used her services a lot since my first visit have made her my go to person for all my makeup needs.
    Jackie Reiber

Sent on 02/08/2015

Sue · Married on 09/20/2014

Eva is extremely professional and has a great personality. She makes you feel very comfortable and keeps all her applicators/brushes sanitized. She did an excellent job and I would highly recommend her. If I could take her to Boston with me for my next son's wedding I would!

Sent on 02/02/2015

Abbey · Married on 07/05/2014

Eva was amazing and completely flexible with the time frame and schedule! I would use her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 02/18/2015