EV Band Reviews

39 | New York, NY

39 Reviews for EV Band

Nicole · Married on 08/31/2014

We hired the EV band for our wedding and they performed at cocktail hour and the reception. They were INCREDIBLE!! This review is a bit late given that our wedding was almost 2 years ago, but they deserve recognition as people are STILL taking about them! Our families are very into music and wanted to make sure that the band could do the latest pop hits, Motown and authentic latin music. The EV band did it all and they had people on the dance floor from the minute the party started until the very last dance. Thank god we had the venue create and extended dance floor because it was filled. The EV band is interactive and are attentive to all of your requests. From the minute we met the EV band, we knew we were in good hands. I highly, highly, highly recommend this band for whatever event you may be having!

Sent on 06/02/2016

EV Band's reply:

Hi Nicole !
    Thank you so very much for taking the time to review us on Wedding Wire. Your wedding was AMAZING !! we are still talking about it!
    your 2 year anniversary is quickly approaching... Congratulations to you & best regards to your parents :)

Maritza & Joeche · Married on 08/09/2014

EV Band was amazing!!! They played at our wedding on August 9, 2014. We knew they would be great but they completely exceeded our expectations. The quality of sound that EV Band produces is simply impressive. Our guest could not stop talking about how great the band played; they were very impressed with their diverse and extensive repertoire of music. Eddie and Lee were very responsive, professional, accommodating; it was an absolute pleasure to work with EV Band. They went above and beyond for us. Thank you Eddie, Lee and the rest of the EV Band team for making our day extra special. We have many great memories of our day.

Sent on 08/30/2014

Charles & Parissa · Married on 04/19/2014

Edwyn and the EV band were absolutely phenomenal! We've heard the band several times over the years and they are awesome! Extremely professional, talented and friendly. Highly highly recommended!

Sent on 05/14/2014

Sara · event on: 03/08/2014

March 8th was my second time viewing the EV Band live and in both scenarios I was more than impressed. The vocal team performed flawlessly and was animated throughout the performance and the instrumentals were a perfect compliment - not too loud, but powerful and engaging. The atmosphere that a live band, particularly EV Band, provides far surpasses the DJ experience.

Philip · event on: 03/08/2014

I had the pleasure to see EV Band at a special event held at Hudson House in nyack…………… I must say, the minute the band started to play a smile came on my face! Immediately, I started texting my co-workers who were not in attendance……….they had to come hear this band!!!! My friends in attendance and I couldn't stop dancing, we had so much enjoyment. This is quite an accomplished band, both musically and vocally……..and I might add the members, particularly the vocalists were fun to look at………..the men handsome, and the women beautiful!!! They were very professional and I would hire them in an instant if I were having a special event or getting married…………I joked with my friends and all who would listen, " it makes me want to get married, so I can hire the band!" You couldn't go wrong with this wonderful group!! Philip Barcellona

B · event on: 03/08/2014

Simply awesome, ultra professional, fun, the best band ever

Charlene · event on: 03/08/2014

EV Band was truly amazing!! Each band member was a professional and the evening was well planned and seamless. The band also seemed to really love performing and they were connected to each other which created a very relaxed and joyful evening.
    If anyone is looking for a fun joyous event they should hire this band asap... well worth every penny.

Janet · event on: 03/07/2014

The band was fabulous! Far better than I could have imagined! They were lively, friendly, engaged the audience. Their range in music styles was impressive and they switched from Sinatra to Earth, Wind and Fire effortlessly.
    I could not have enjoyed myself more!

Sent on 03/19/2014
  • I

Iris · event on: 03/07/2014

The bend was excellent!
    The musicians and the singers were very talented and gave the best!
    The variety of the music was amazing,
    We danced and had fun all night.
    We had the best time.

Sent on 03/19/2014

AHRC · event on: 11/08/2013

Can't say enough good things about Edwin Vazquez and his whole crew! This was our 2nd year using their services at our black-tie gala (with nearly 500 attendees) and they were nothing but professional from beginning to end. Edwin was a pleasure to work with during the booking process, beyond accommodating and very helpful. And, most importantly, their music was amazing...so energetic, lively--- got everyone dancing. We continue to hear raves from our attendees, 2 weeks later!

Nothing but raves and compliments!

Sent on 11/20/2013

Don · event on: 10/27/2013

EV Band is the best band out there and they have become an integral part
    of our annual event. Could not be more pleased.

Don Corrao
    Director of Development
    Saint Anthony's High School

Sent on 11/12/2013

Amelia · Married on 07/27/2013

They say a Band makes or breaks a wedding --- our venue had to turn up the lights to get us to stop dancing!! They were impeccable, classy and fun. Not one guest did not dance and that in itself speaks volumes -- their ability to play ANYTHING is amazing and get the crowd going is perfect. We just had dinner with friends who were at our wedding who were still commenting on how great they were. And that is what every bride wants --- a lasting impression!! thank you EV band!!

Sent on 09/17/2013

Caitlin · Married on 02/23/2013

I was a difficult bride and that's probably an understatement- I wanted to control every aspect of my wedding including my 5 star restaurant owner and Iron Chef-winning caterer! Edwin told us that indeed, he understood what we wanted (which was incredibly specific, of course...) and not to worry about a thing related to the music or sound. The result was that all of my expectations were exceeded; I could not have imagined the experience of dancing to song with my new husband that was played with such élan, such emotion, that it would bring tears to my eyes in thinking back to those moments during that amazing night. Everyone had the most incredible time listening, dancing, feeling and enjoying themselves. We thank Edwin and the EV Band sincerely from the bottom of our hearts, for their patience, their professionalism and the enthusiasm, authenticity and energy that was in every word or beat and every note of everything that they played and sang throughout the evening.

Sent on 05/22/2013

The EV Band is spectacular. We received so many compliments on the music from our guests and everyone (from the age of 7 to 87) was on the dance floor. My husband was so entranced by Eddie's drum playing that it was all he could talk about for days after the wedding. On top of the talent in the band, Lee is amazing!! She is a true professional and was an absolute pleasure to work with.

Sent on 10/16/2015

EV Band's reply:

Thank you very much for this fabulous review!
    Lee & Ed