21 Reviews for Banquets at the Mayor's Mansion, a European Chalet, Inc. Company

Liquor License (1)
Signature Drink (1)
Barware (1)
China (1)

I got married on Saturday and my husband and I cannot express how happy we are with the sevice at mayors mansion. John was amazing and took the stress out of everything. The food was great, the environment was clean and it looked amazing. We loved every part of our big day!

Profile Picture Samantha, 7/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

John made the planning a breeze. So excited to celebrate with our family and friends 4/1/17! The venue is beautiful and because we have catered from them in the past, we know the food will be excellent! Thank you John for exceptional, professional and attentive service! We look forward to an amazing day!!

Profile Picture Mary Jane, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

John made it easy for us to make a decision about booking a venue. The venue is beautiful and spacious. I can't wait for our wedding day to come.

Profile Picture Blanca, 9/23/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cake, Event Rentals, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables

We our having our wedding and reception here in July 2016. We are so excited. John has been AMAZING to work with--he is smart, kind, and responsive. We could not be happier!! We are looking forward to our big day and NOT stressing--all thanks to John and his team!

Profile Picture Pamela, 7/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cake, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables

We had our wedding reception here and couldn't be happier. The set up looked beautiful, the food was delicious, and the service was exceptional. John the owner is very friendly, helpful and accommodating. I highly recommend the European Chalet Banquets.

Profile Picture mark, 8/29/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing food, amazing people to work with. Serving staff very attentive and helpful. Entire night went with out issues.

Profile Picture Evie, 9/6/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Honestly had the most amazing time and experience at European chalet, they are friendly, flexible, food is amazing, the venue is beautiful, and clean. Would recommend it to anyone who is having or hosting a event. I could not have asked for anything better for my wedding, thanks to the owners and staff, you guys were great.

Profile Picture Brooke, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

Working with John made our wedding planning experience so easy. From his quick response time to his flexibility with everything, planning our reception was fun and stressless. The food was great and the bartenders and servers were so welcoming. John is very straightforward with pricing and you definitely get what you pay for. We couldn't imagine having our wedding anywhere else but at European Chalet.

Profile Picture User4283515, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a great experience with the banquet hall. John was great with us - very responsive, eager to make the customer happy, and with a great staff. We have no complaints! Our wedding reception turned out wonderfully!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/6/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Very accommodating and super friendly, yet professional. The food and environment were superb, and the service was unparalleled.

Profile Picture User3494268, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

European Chalet Banquets did a fabulous job making our wedding the most memorable event ever! The staff was awesome, food was beyond delicious and the decor was so lovely. We received numerous compliments from so many guests who attended our wedding. We are doing a baptism reception for our son this upcoming September at European Chalet because I wouldn't pick any other venue out there. John is great to work with and we look forward to doing a lot more events at European Chalet Banquets. Way to go!!!

Ewelina and Kyle Snyder

Profile Picture Ewelina, 9/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We have all our parties at European Chalet!!! Super classy at a great price!!

Profile Picture User3913481, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a wonderful time at our wedding. We had our reception in The Wine Cellar room - loved the ambience. I wanted to just show up and not have to worry about any detail. Everything was just as we requested. Staff was awesome and food delicious. We had no complains.

Profile Picture User4212432, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake

The European Chalet was amazing to work with! They were so flexible with everything! John is fabulous and will ensure your day is perfect. Everyone raved about the food for weeks after the event. The service was impeccable. Everything went really smoothly. They let us decorated how we wanted and gave us a great price for our off-season wedding. European Chalet is amazing and would recommend it to anyone!

Profile Picture User796600, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This banquet hall was fabulous in accommodating everything I had wanted for my wedding, and all the staff was wonderful to work with. The wedding package prices were the best that we saw on the South Side and the reception halls are both quite beautiful. The food was amazing, all my guests still rave about it. They also gave me a phenomenal wedding cake. Definately would recommend to anyone.

Profile Picture Joanne, 9/12/09, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

European Chalet Banquets was an exceptional place to have a wedding reception. They paid attention to every little detail. Their wait staff is top notch, very friendly and accommodating. A wedding is a big day and you want it to be perfect...European Chalet Banquets makes everything go just the way it should. They take care of everything, there is nothing they won't do to make your day just the way it should be, beautiful in every way. I highly recommend this banquet hall for all your special occasions. I'm sure I will be using them again in the future. Thank you to all of the staff at European Chalet.

Profile Picture Katelyn, 12/28/08, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I loved working with European Chalet Banquets. Everyone was very professional. I did not have to worry and stress out about the little things.
The food was really great, all our guests loved it!
Very good value.

Profile Picture Monika, 9/6/08, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

To this day, friends and family are still are talking about how wonderful The European Chalet was for our wedding reception. John was a big help in making sure everything ran smoothly prior to our reception. The service was great, the bartenders were fabulous, the food was amazing. We loved this place so much, that we recently had our son's christening luncheon there. I will always recommend this place for any ocassion.

Profile Picture Catherine, 11/3/07, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

John was extremely friendly and understanding of all of our needs for my daughter's wedding, never getting upset at any changes we made, and was very helpful and polite throughout the entire process. On the big day John was there to assist with anything we needed. His staff was extremely courteous and polite to all of out guests; they made everyone feel welcome. The servers couldn't do enough for us and were very efficient in their duties- no one went home hungry or thirsty that night. The hall was immaculate and all our guests were pleased with the venue, commenting on how beautiful the hall was. I would be pleased to hold or attend another event at the European Chalet

Profile Picture James, 7/5/14, 1 Review