54 Reviews for Europa Village

Outside Cake (1)
Server(s) (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
54 Europa Village Reviews

Absolutely beautiful venue and amazingly helpful staff. Our wedding was perfect in every way!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 10/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Wine, Open Bar, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Parking, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Chairs, Tables

My review comes a little late! My husband and I got married at Europa Village on October 29th and the wedding was nothing short of amazing! We had been looking for an outdoor venue in the LA area but nothing was really striking us as "special". Temecula wasn't too far away (and I had actually never been there so I didn't know what to expect) so we decided to make an appointment and check out Europa Village. From the beginning Yesika was such a joy to speak with. When we arrived at the venue I was pleasantly surprised at how beautiful and intimate it felt, it was love at first sight! Our first meeting with Yesika was wonderful! she was so friendly and warm, as corny as it sounds we instantly had a connection. She went over every single detail about what was to be expected and or included in the pricing (which was perfect for the 150 people I was planning to invite), I loved that everything was all-inclusive and there were no hidden fees nor surprises. I literally was done looking, that was the place we were going to get married! The whole planning process was breezy, most of the communication we were able to do over email or phone, finalizing any details and questions/answers in our couple of in-person meetings. We also had the opportunity to work with Jessica who was just as friendly and warm and a pleasure to work with and help coordinate the most special day in our lives. On the day of our menu tasting, Yesika allowed my husband's aunt to be part of it and share in the experience. This meant so much to us since she is basically his mother figure in the west coast with my mother in-law living all the way in NJ. When our wedding day finally came, Jessica was on top of every single detail. We had so much going on in the 5 hours we had the venue, there's no way that I would have been able to remember what was next or who was doing what! I was able to relax from time to time and just enjoy the experience, and rely on her to come find me. I would do it all over again!

Profile Picture Alma, 10/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Event Planning, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Chairs, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Open Bar, Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Europa provided above and beyond quality service. Jessica S. did an amazing job and was wonderful in helping us plan and coordinate our themed wedding. It is a beautiful venue, delicious food and amazing ambiance. This location was reasonably priced and is absolutely gorgeous. My husband and I are so glad we got married here, and you will be too!

Profile Picture Denise, 10/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I could not say ENOUGH kind words about Yesika! From the moment I first spoke with her on the phone, I felt entirely comfortable, not stressed and very excited to have her planning the event! When Andrew and I first visited the venue, at the moment when she said "so this is where we'll get married" I knew she was the planner I wanted. She truly invest so much time, energy, and LOVE into all of her events and my wedding was extra special because of her. She was easy to work with, had great communication and was entirely open to working with our budget. I can honestly say that we never visited another wedding venue and that she helped make our wedding day THE BEST day of our lives! I would highly recommend her to anyone in search of an amazing, organized and sweet planner. She will make your day. I know because she did for me.

The venue at Europa was SPECTACULAR! Everything from the service, to the food, to the wine, to the event staff on the day of! The event went of seamlessly! We stayed at the Inn with all of our family and friends, where Chef Dean made a gourmet breakfast each morning that everyone raved about! We also had our rehearsal dinner up there which was great! I can't say enough about this venue and everyone that took the time to make the wedding weekend amazing! I can't wait to go back and have many anniversaries there :D

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Europa Village is the perfect combination of rustic, whimsical, and elegant. My husband and I had a tuscan-style wedding and Europa created the perfect backdrop for it. We got married in the wine cave, held Cocktail Hour in the garden area and had our Reception on the veranda. The cave felt so intimate and had such a romantic and dreamy feel to it. Between the garden area, the vineyards, lights and drapery outside you hardly need any other decor.

We were lucky to have Candice as our Coordinator and she was excellent in communicating with us and accommodating our schedules. She was thoughtful, personable, professional, down-to-earth, detail-oriented and always got back to me very quickly which I appreciated so much. We are so grateful for all of her help throughout our planning process.

Prior to the wedding, we had our tasting at the Inn. We decided to have a plated dinner with the Chicken Grand Mere and the Tempranillo Braised Beef which I HIGHLY recommend. The food was amazing and was executed just as well, if not better, on our actual wedding day. We received so many compliments from our guests about the food selection so we have to give a huge THANK YOU to Chef Dean for that!

All in all, our wedding was everything we hoped for and more. Europa will forever hold a special place in our hearts; I can't recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Morgan, 5/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Ask lots of questions, make sure they have everything that you want and doesn't hesitate to ask for things you want.

Profile Picture User6793930, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Tables, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Covered Outdoor

My daughter just had the most beautiful wedding at Europa Village Winery on April 9th, 2016. Yesika, our wedding planner was amazing!!! Being a member at the winery, I watched her week after week working so hard on putting events together to perfection. Yesika definitely convinced me that she was the only person I wanted to make our day special. She was so professional and charming, putting us all at ease with every detail. Even though we had grey skies and a few raindrops, the wedding was gorgeous and so well-done, thanks to Yesika! The location was ideal, the ceremony was spectacular, and the reception was absolutely wonderful! We all had such a great time and were blown away by the beauty at this venue!!!

Sincerely,
Suzanne W.

Profile Picture Suzanne, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Accommodations, Event Planning, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Specialty Wine, Chairs, Tables, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

I recently had my wedding at Europa Village and could not be happier! Yesika is by far the best! She made everything look absolutely perfect. Everyone at the winery is so helpful and accommodating. The food was delicious and heard nothing but great things from my guests. I would recommend getting married here to any newly engaged couple!

Profile Picture Michelle , 9/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Bartender(s), Chairs, Tables, Accommodations, Event Planning, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Europa Village was the perfect venue for our wedding on August 29, 2015. Our wonderful coordinator Yesika Lavyn-Grose was super helpful and made sure everything ran smoothly and seamlessly during the wedding. She went above and beyond her duties to make sure we were happy. Yesika was professional, very friendly and a genuinely kind person all around. We are very happy to call Yesuka a friend, and can't wait to visit her and the rest of the staff at the winery again soon. At our first meeting with Yesika, she gave both my fiancé (at the time) and I glasses of wine of our choice, and walked us around the grounds. We were instantly "sold" on the wine, the venue and her services. We could tell that she loves her job and helping couples plan their weddings! The winery (and the wine! ) were exactly what we were looking for- sweet and charming, just like a little piece of Paris. We had recently been in Paris and were instantly in love with the similar atmosphere of Europa Village. The Parisian style tasting room is beautiful and has a wonderful gift shop. I even bought a couple decorations for our wedding! We had our wedding ceremony on the lawn, and under the beautiful veranda we held the cocktails and dinner. The temperature was a high of 98, and around 90 when the ceremony started. The misters and fans dropped the temperature about 10 degrees! The dry temperature felt great, and was not too hot even in a wedding dress :) We opted for a buffet style dinner so the 130 guests would have more choices. Chef Dean's food was simply amazing. He went out of his way to accommodate our requests for mainly vegetarian dishes. My husband's family is Indian, so Chef Dean made a wonderful spicy dahl and a delicious vegetable curry. My favorite dish was the Chicken Piccata with Pinot Grigio-Caper Sauce. Amazing! My husband and I are so very happy we chose Europa Village for our wedding celebration. Thank you to Europe Village, Yesika and Chef Dean for making it unforgettable!

Profile Picture Victoria , 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Chairs, Tables, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated

We searched for the entire Temecula Valley for a perfect location for our wedding ceremony and reception. We fell in love with Europa Village, the location and vineyards are just beautiful. Lisa Ferguson is professional and her goal was for our special day to be a huge success! Lisa along with the staff far exceeded our expectations for perfection. Everything was absolutely magnificent! Chef out did himself . We selected Chicken Piccata which was amazing! Everyone is still raving about the wonderful food. From the first day we met with Lisa to the last dance at our wedding, everything was perfect!
One word sums it up... AMAZING!!!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kristina, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Yessica provided amazing service and ensured that everything looked beautiful.

Profile Picture Valerie, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Tables

I had my dream wedding at Europa and my husband and I are so grateful to Lisa and her team for their stellar service! With a long engagement I had 2 years to plan and Europa was one of the first things I'd booked. With a wedding so far in advance you'd think maybe I wouldn't have been given the same attention as someone with a sooner wedding date but that wasn't the case. Lisa answered question after question I had, coordinated not only with myself, but my parents and my Day Of Coordinator to make the day absolutely perfect. The food was fantastic and they even made accommodations when we wanted something changed a bit. She went above and beyond to make our day seamless.

The venue itself is GORGEOUS. As a Temeculan, I'd been to many of the wineries but Europa has a special charm that's great for a more intimate feeling wedding (with 150+ people). We had our ceremony in the cave which was intimate and romantic and beautiful. Very dreamy! The reception on the veranda was so gorgeous! The grounds are so well kept and picturesque you really don't need many decorations or flowers. Europa will forever hold a special place in our hearts and we can't wait to visit again as husband and wife!

Profile Picture Gaby, 5/30/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Brandon guided us thru the planning process and Yesika later took over as our wedding coordinator at Europa Village. My husband and I loved their attention to detail, responsiveness and flexibility . Food and wine tastings were exquisite, fun and enjoyable. I can honestly say we LOVED our planning process at Europa Village, we didn't really feel stressed because they gladly took charge. My husband and I clicked with Yesika she takes her job extremely seriously and doesn't give "no" as an answer, she and Europa Village staff made things happen. It rained for a couple of hours on our wedding day and since it was completely unexpected we didn't plan for a tent. Yesika accommodated our guest by starting our reception earlier and jumped thru hoops to make our wedding magical. She alongside our DJ took charge and didn't come to us with obstacles they faced the day of, they made the right choices/changes and didn't break a sweat doing so. We loved working with Yesika and feel extremely blessed to have had her as our wedding coordinator.

Profile Picture Zuly, 4/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Europa Village could not have been a more perfect venue for our dream night. The entire process from start to finish working with the team was fantastic. We had many creative/design/food/wine/organizational meetings - with my planner being more patient and kinder each step of the way. When it came down to crunch time, mini crisis were handled with ease by the amazing team at Europa village. On the day of - I nearly didn't see or hear from the staff. They handled EVERYTHING and when I came out of the suite - what I saw was a dream come true. They were there if I needed them the entire day - but working completely behind the scenes. Everything went off without a hitch and they even put up with my not only crazy navy husband's friends but also wild New Yorkers from my side of the family. And just because the wedding is over, doesn't mean our relationship with the folks at the vineyard has stopped! They won't let us go away - offering constant tastings to come up, chat, and just catch-up. I would recommend this venue to anyone and am so grateful my husband and I could share our special night here with friends and family. We truly enjoyed the night of our lives :)

Profile Picture User4619917, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

After having visiting many venues in San Diego, San Juan Capistrano, and Temecula, my now husband and I settled on Europa Village. The venue is beautiful - the grounds are on the smaller side but wonderfully maintained and charming. Europa creates an air of "old world Europe" and the site feels very romantic and almost garden-like even though it is a winery. Europa was so beautiful naturally that we didn't have to do much in terms of decor and were still very happy with the ambiance of our wedding, as well as our photographs.

We worked with Brandon, one of Europa's wedding coordinators, to plan our wedding. Brandon was incredibly sweet and accommodating. We peppered him with countless questions via e-mail, in person and over the phone and I'm fairly certain that we never received a "no" answer from him. Brandon went out of his way to help make our wedding day exactly how we envisioned it, and was a delightful person to work with throughout the planning process. I would highly recommend Europa as a venue and would definitely recommend working with Brandon, he was truly wonderful.

One last tidbit - people who offered us friendly advice said to really focus in on the things that we (my husband and I), valued when planning our wedding. For us, what was very important to us was that we had good food, good drinks, and that our guests felt comfortable and had a great time. My husband and I had our tasting and found that Europa's food was delicious (not just "good for wedding food" but actually good) and that their wine selection was great. We received compliments from many of our guests on the food and wine and were very happy with our choice.

Profile Picture Anne, 10/17/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Lisa and everyone at Europa Village made it possible for my husband and I to have our dream wedding! They were so professional and friendly, it was just an amazing experience. It is an absolutely stunning venue, and I can't imagine a more ideal place to have a winery wedding. Thank you so much for making our big day unforgettable!

Profile Picture Tara, 9/20/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This review is for our wedding reception we had at the Inn at Europa Village planned by Europa Village. Our event coordinator was Brandon. He was wonderful. Very responsive to my emails and requirements. He was very attentive throughout the event to exceed our expectations. I would definitely recommend you do your event here. It was more than we could have ever dreamed! Thank you Brandon

Profile Picture User4414846, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

When my now husband and I got engaged, we agreed we wanted an intimate wedding celebration for family and close friends (

Profile Picture User4338355, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I held my son's rehearsal luncheon at Europa Village in Temecula, CA and it was WONDERFUL!!! I live almost 500 miles away from the venue but had no problem with the arrangements. Brandon Parkhill was a dream to work with! Incredibly friendly, efficient and full of ideas. After a few phone calls and e-mails back and forth I was confident that we would have a nice experience. What we ended up with was so much more than I could have imagined! The Cave Room was wonderful and so beautifully decorated, the service was exceptional (so many staff just for our event!), the wine was delicious, and the food was absolutely amazing. There are not enough words to describe how exceptional our experience was.

Having an event? Call Brandon, he'll take care of you; he's wonderful!!

Profile Picture User4352135, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had our perfect wedding at Europa Village a couple months ago. My husband and I have known each other since we were in the 7th grade and were both previously married before. Because we were already a mixed family and on a budget, we wanted a small, intimate ceremony. When I first started scouting venues it was so hard to find one that would accommodate such a small wedding. It "wasn't worth the money" for a lot of wineries. A good friend had suggest europa and it was perfect. They made it very affordable for us,and so easy to plan. Lisa is amazing, we absolutely adore her and her doggie Austin. She worked with us bringing the kids and trying to plan. She helped us work out details I just couldn't seem to find a solution to. My wedding day I was in awe. Between the venue, Lisa, and our florist FIFi, it was everything I had dreamed of and actually better. Everything went smoothly and the food was to die for. I have been to some grand weddings and I liked what we had Better. All the guests had an amazing time and still are talking about it. We just love europa and will continue to frequent there for wine tasting.

Profile Picture Heather, 5/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

When we first visited Europa Village we fell in love. The venue is very warm and welcoming, the staff very friendly, and everything is beautiful. Alyssa was available to show us around the venue and answer our questions. We left that day and arrived at home knowing we wanted to have our wedding at this place. Best of all, they had the date we wanted. We did not waste anytime, and emailed Alyssa and before we knew it we were planning our wedding which was to take place in 8 months! From beginning to the end Alyssa helped us through the process. When Alyssa was not available Lisa also assisted us. Both of them were very responsive by email and by phone and were very patient. The times we had to go the venue we really enjoyed. We would just hang out and relax after our meetings. It was very exciting to do the menu tasting with Chef Dean. He also is very kind. After the menu tasting we did the wine tasting, which was also a lot of fun. The staff were all open to answering our questions. It was quite nice that each time we went to the venue staff remembered us. The day of the wedding went by so fast. Really I wish time would have slowed down just so that I could soak in more of how wonderful this day was. We went back to the venue after we returned from our honeymoon in Spain. We for sure will continue to come back. We have built very good memories from the time we first stepped foot on Europa Village and looking forward to many more memories there. Thank you everyone at Europa Village!

Profile Picture User4197458, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We couldn't be happier with Europa Village. We had our wedding reception there and it was truly magical. They did a fantastic job, everybody is still talking about it. We had our reception in the Wine Cave, it was so romantic and elegant. The food was delicious and the wine was a hit. I wanted to acknowledge Alyssa, Lisa, Brandon and Julia. What great employees to have! Super professional, super sweet and super talented. Alyssa and Julia were with us during the reception.....AMAZING! Thank you Europa Village, you will forever be in our hearts:-)

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I got married on April 26 2014,& I didn't want the day to end. Europa village is magical. The staff was 5 star from the very beginning. The food,wine,service was more than I had expected. Chef Dean is a 5 star chef,the food was delicious & served big portions. Lisa & Alyssa were so helpful & kind to us. The day of the wedding they took care of putting all my wedding crafts & items where they needed to go. Getting ready in the bridal suite there was stress free,fun, & relaxing. We even get to be a part of their wine club with all the perks for a year! I highly recommend them if your looking for any party needs or even going to do wine tasting.
Thank you so much Europa Village! Raquel

Profile Picture Raquel, 4/26/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I would not have changed one single detail of our wedding. Our wedding at Europa Village was exceptional. I truly do not have the words to explain how impressed we are with everything. Lisa, our wedding planner was wonderful to work with. The staff went over and beyond to make our experience top notch. The view was incredible... The vineyard was the perfect backdrop. Everything was set up exactly as requested. I had a large bulletin board to display the wine charm place cards I had made. I put everything together before set up to make it easy on the staff, but the breeze knocked it over, spilling the tags everywhere. Lisa and her team painstakingly put everything back (which was very time consuming) and I would have never known it had happened if I hadn't seen it on my way to pictures. Any problems that came up were solved. Any glitches in the plan were promptly resolved by the Europa team, and I was never even aware that they had happened. I thoroughly enjoyed my day knowing that the logistics were handled by the amazing staff.

As far as the food went, as someone who has experience in the event and meeting industry, I have had a lot of banquet food in my life. I can tell you that it usually doesn't taste that great. It takes skill to be able to make delicious food for a large group. Chef Dean is one of the few who have mastered this skill. Our food- from start to end- was mouthwatering. The chicken (chicken thigh, stuffed with homemade chorizo and wrapped in bacon) was so flavorful and the beef (steak with a cilantro chimichurri sauce) was beyond expectations. Our guests, who are a bunch of foodies, loved that Chef introduced the meal. Our meal was flawless.

Our parents were so impressed by our venue choice. My husband and my expectations were surpassed. Our guests were blown away by the service and hospitality. I wish I could give more than 5 stars to Europa Village, because they certainly deserve it.

Profile Picture Chelsie, 4/12/14, 6 Reviews