Europa Village Reviews

Europa Village 5
Europa Village 6
Europa Village 7

Michelle · Married on 05/03/2014

We couldn't be happier with Europa Village. We had our wedding reception there and it was truly magical. They did a fantastic job, everybody is still talking about it. We had our reception in the Wine Cave, it was so romantic and elegant. The food was delicious and the wine was a hit. I wanted to acknowledge Alyssa, Lisa, Brandon and Julia. What great employees to have! Super professional, super sweet and super talented. Alyssa and Julia were with us during the reception.....AMAZING! Thank you Europa Village, you will forever be in our hearts:-)

Sent on 05/27/2014

Raquel · Married on 04/26/2014

I got married on April 26 2014,& I didn't want the day to end. Europa village is magical. The staff was 5 star from the very beginning. The food,wine,service was more than I had expected. Chef Dean is a 5 star chef,the food was delicious & served big portions. Lisa & Alyssa were so helpful & kind to us. The day of the wedding they took care of putting all my wedding crafts & items where they needed to go. Getting ready in the bridal suite there was stress free,fun, & relaxing. We even get to be a part of their wine club with all the perks for a year! I highly recommend them if your looking for any party needs or even going to do wine tasting.
    Thank you so much Europa Village! Raquel

Sent on 05/21/2014

Chelsie · Married on 04/12/2014

I would not have changed one single detail of our wedding. Our wedding at Europa Village was exceptional. I truly do not have the words to explain how impressed we are with everything. Lisa, our wedding planner was wonderful to work with. The staff went over and beyond to make our experience top notch. The view was incredible... The vineyard was the perfect backdrop. Everything was set up exactly as requested. I had a large bulletin board to display the wine charm place cards I had made. I put everything together before set up to make it easy on the staff, but the breeze knocked it over, spilling the tags everywhere. Lisa and her team painstakingly put everything back (which was very time consuming) and I would have never known it had happened if I hadn't seen it on my way to pictures. Any problems that came up were solved. Any glitches in the plan were promptly resolved by the Europa team, and I was never even aware that they had happened. I thoroughly enjoyed my day knowing that the logistics were handled by the amazing staff.

As far as the food went, as someone who has experience in the event and meeting industry, I have had a lot of banquet food in my life. I can tell you that it usually doesn't taste that great. It takes skill to be able to make delicious food for a large group. Chef Dean is one of the few who have mastered this skill. Our food- from start to end- was mouthwatering. The chicken (chicken thigh, stuffed with homemade chorizo and wrapped in bacon) was so flavorful and the beef (steak with a cilantro chimichurri sauce) was beyond expectations. Our guests, who are a bunch of foodies, loved that Chef introduced the meal. Our meal was flawless.

Our parents were so impressed by our venue choice. My husband and my expectations were surpassed. Our guests were blown away by the service and hospitality. I wish I could give more than 5 stars to Europa Village, because they certainly deserve it.

Sent on 04/14/2014

Deborah · Married on 03/22/2014

All I can say is WOW! We had our ceremony and reception at Europa Village on March 22, 2014. It was absolutely beautiful from beginning to end! Lisa and Alyssa were wonderful to work with and I knew all the way from the beginning planning stages through the last moments of my reception that we were in good hands! So many of our guests commented on how beautiful and magical our wedding was and I have to agree! Lisa and Alyssa responded quickly to questions and helped me with planning details and vendors all along the way. Alyssa stayed during the ceremony and reception to make sure everything went smoothly (which it did!) All I had to do was relax and take in every moment. Both my husband and I are so grateful to Europa Village for making our day so truly beautiful and special. Thank you!

Sent on 04/03/2014
  • W

wendy · Married on 02/08/2014

It's almost 2 weeks since our daughters wedding and I'm still hearing what a wonderful time our
    guests had, how superb the food was, and how everything flowed magically. Our daughter had searched online for venues and narrowed it down to a list to visit. It was the unique character of Europa that made it her choice. There were no flying golf balls, farm smells, barrel rooms, or corporate ballrooms. -More like a little of Europe. The wood overhead structure with market lighting facing the vineyard was just what she had envisioned for her outdoor wedding experience. -Great venue for photography too!! After the vows our guests were treated to appetizers and wine on the courtyard patio just before entering the "Cave Room" for a gourmet dinner and dance party. Our daughter and her fiancé had a private "tasting" with Chef Dean and selected 2 entrees to offer their guests who pre-selected. The food servers did an EXCELLENT JOB of getting the hot entrees of choice to each guest at the table all at once. The lighting, acoustics, and ambiance in the "Cave" can't be found anywhere in Temecula except Europa. You have to see it at least in pictures set up for a wedding to know how special it is. Working with Lisa and Alyssa was easy thanks to their great communication skills and an obvious desire to please our daughter, her fiancé, and us as well.
    Every vendor they referred us to did a great job from the florist to the DJ to the cake baker.
    Our daughter enjoyed the convenient bridal suite with friends and bridal party while getting her hair done and the dress on. Their nearby Inn perfect for the guys dressing and "First Look" Photos, not to mention the "First Night Married" in the Cabernet Sauvignon Suite with fireplace and hot tub.
    Thanks to the staff at Europa our daughters wedding day was unique, classy, delicious, and a little rustic. - just the way She wanted it! Time now to start thinking about our vow renewal for our 25th Anniversary coming up......

Sent on 02/20/2014

Ashley · Married on 12/30/2013

The events staff at Europa Village were wonderfully accommodating and genuinely excited and willing to be a helpful part of my most special day. I will never forget how they came along side me in ways I did not even expect to make the little details shine so brightly in my wedding. It was magical.

Sent on 02/11/2014

Crystal · Married on 11/23/2013

The food was amazing! All of our guests kept asking about the food. Everything was perfect and beautiful ! Lisa was professional, orgsnized and curtious.. Everyone at Europa was amazing. We were accommodated with all the little details we needed to make our day special. Thank you!!

Sent on 05/25/2014

Kathy · Married on 11/02/2013

Our sincerest thanks and appreciation to Lisa and her staff for making our family event a night to remember. Il Cave is a beautiful, intimate venue, Chef Dean outdid himself and the wine was exquisite. This will be a wonderful memory for all of us. Again, thank you, Europa Village.

Europa Village's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. I am thrilled the wedding was one that will create fond memories for years to come.

Drew · Married on 10/19/2013

We had the most wonderful wedding at Europa Village Winery.

The venue was beautiful - hardly had to decorate at all, just some linens and flowers here and there and the tables of course - and the vineyard leaves were just starting to turn colors, which was so beautiful and made for some great pictures. We had so many comments on how beautiful it was. Also, the Italian "cave" (it's all right there - well laid out little venue) is a really cool spot for the cocktail hour. And one of the best parts was having the whole place to ourselves the whole night! Oh, and the bridal suite is awesome and air conditioned (but I was the groom, so...).

Don't even get me started on how good the food is!!! Chef Dean is world class. The wedding party stayed at the Inn at Europa Village, which was excellent to say the least! Chef Dean runs the Inn with his wife, cooking a beyond delicious breakfast for everyone each morning; and it was a perfect venue for our rehearsal dinner - not only convenient, but a beautiful setting with stunning views at sunset.

And anyone who's hung around Europa much will know how wonderful the staff is. It began with sweet Brenda showing us around when we were searching for our venue. Then, our event coordinator from the winery, Danielle, took it from there and was a relief to have the day of, keeping everything on schedule and making sure the place was decorated properly. And the event manager, Lisa (the boss, haha), is amazing. Lisa (and Danielle) was so flexible working with us and really made things happen. Lisa is just so practical and pragmatic. That is just priceless and saved so much headache in our planning. And there were some great, fun servers/bartenders at the wedding as well!

You really get a good bang for your buck at Europa Village. We made the short drive up from San Diego, where similar quality venues cost as much as 50% more from the beaches to North and East County.

Europa Village's reply:

Drew - thank you for the wonderful review. You and Megan were so fun to work with - you made our jobs easy. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Megan · Married on 10/19/2013

Everything about the wedding was so wonderful! The venue was beautiful! Everyone was extremely helpful and the event went flawlessly. Even when there was a little hiccup where one of the ladies who was coming to do the hair for me and the bridal party was a few hours late, everyone at Europa worked to find a local hairdresser who was able to come and help out! I highly recommend Europa Village and all of the staff there. They truly went above and beyond in order to make sure every part of the wedding went smoothly. We couldn't have asked for a better wedding venue!

Europa Village's reply:

Megan - It was our pleasure to make sure every detail of your wedding was attended to. We wish you and Drew many years of happiness together. See you soon.

cheryl · Married on 10/13/2013

Lisa and her staff were always available for us, also when I asked to add an event that they did not normally do she made it happen. We just had a wonderful and memorable wedding. Lisa was there for us right from the start, the day of our wedding when we arrived everything was in place and the venue at Europa was perfect. The Food was great and the service was over the top. We had a brunch the day after at the Europa Inn and Chef dean and lisa had our family brunch ready to go. Our families are still talking about the wedding from the cocktail party before to the dinner and what fun they had. Thank you sooo much lisa. Malia and Margaret.

Sent on 05/20/2014

Abigail · Married on 09/27/2013

We were so lucky to find Europa Village for our wedding venue, not only are the grounds gorgeous but Lisa Ferguson and her staff of villagers are nothing short of amazing!
    After a long day of visiting the best wineries and wedding venues in Temecula and Fallbrook, we got home exhausted and quiet frankly feeling like we just got back from shopping for a used car. I ran across Europa Village online and it seemed beautiful, so I emailed to get pricing and information. We first went up to Europa on a Friday evening and although it was winter and the vines were empty, the grounds were stunning. Everyone was so friendly, it gave that familiar feel you get when you visit home. Our first visit and every other visit after that, exceeded our expectations. The very next day we decided to go with Europa. Europa, Lisa, Chef Dean, Chef Damian and the Villagers made my wedding planning experience everything it should be. The coordination and genuine regard from Lisa made me feel at ease as the plans moved forward. Even when we encountered bumps in the road or when I had my few bridezilla moments, Lisa helped to make sure everything worked out perfectly. We also rented out their gorgeous Inn, where Chef Damian provided an amazing stay. It was so fun to have both my husband’s family and my family staying there and getting to know each other. It made for a perfect place for my husband and his groomsmen to hangout while the girls were getting ready in the bridal suite! Not to mention the gorgeous “First Look” pictures. Europa was a perfect backdrop for our wedding, especially the sunset behind me as I was walking down the aisle. The food was amazing! There was not a single issue the day of the wedding i just remember being the happiest I have ever been. We have received so many compliments on what a beautiful wedding we had and we owe that in great part to Lisa and her staff! After it was all said and done, we would pick Europa every time!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Europa Village's reply:

Abby & Nick - Thank you for the beautiful words. I fell in love with the two of you and nothing makes me happier than knowing that your special day was everything you dreamed.

Europa Village made our Wedding and Reception INCREDIBLE! They recommended a flower person, who we used. When the flowers were in place with the table settings and linens they recommended and the candle lights hanging off of the vines inside the cave room, everyone just stood in awe at how truly amazing everything looked. It was like a Romantic Fantasy, it was a Romantic Fantasy! Chef Dean catered the event and the Europa staff paired the wine. All I can say is, "mashed potato bar". Oh my!! We had appetizers outdoors and Chef had a mashed potato bar set up where guest could indulge and we did, again and again. By now the wine was flowing and we moved indoors to the cave where as I said before, incredible. Dinner was a 3 course meal with wine paired throughout the dinner and desert was to die for, chocolate mousse. The event, the friendly staff, the food, the wine and then the dancing by the Little lies Band, which they let me pick, it was well into the night before we stopped and people just kept praising my Wife and I as if we had anything to do with it. It was a night we shall remember forever and at a price that I still can’t believe. Lisa, John and all the staff, THANK YOU!

Sent on 05/13/2013

Europa Village's reply:

Thank you Jim for the very kind review. We loved working with you and it was very important for us to deliver the romantic fantasy that you had hoped for! Best of luck for many happy years to come.

Tammy · Married on 03/09/2013

It's not often that you live out your dreams. But, that happened for my husband and I at Europa Village. Our wedding day was perfect. Lisa Ferguson and her staff of Villagers treated us like royality. Lisa's responsiveness and help during the wedding planning was terrific. The whole experience from beginning to end was seamless. The winery looked amazing; what a wonderful backdrop for our photographs. The entire staff was friendly and nice to our guests. The food was excellent. Our compliments to Chef Dean! Even our vegeterian guests were happy. Our stay at the INN topped off a perfect day. My "hard to please" Aunt called me yesterday and stated "That was the wedding of the Century!" Thank you Europa Village for making our day perfect. Mrs. Tammy Spears

Sent on 03/26/2013

Linda · Married on 10/06/2012

Lisa is the best. She is the penultimate multitasker juggling all the items and tasks required of her with charm, respect, warmth, and professionalism. My daughter's rehearsal dinner, wedding, and reception were all celebrated at Europa Village with Lisa Ferguson at the lead, she was AND is spectacular.
    No only would I recommend to a friend, I already have.

Sent on 10/25/2013

Europa Village's reply:

Thank you Linda. I am humbled by the kind words. It made me so happy when Morgan and Jared visited on their one year anniversary. I look forward to seeing you again soon.

kevin · Married on 09/22/2012

The venue at Europa is OUTSTANDING. We had not only a great location, but the staff was excellent and provided lots of insight as well and being friendly and responsive. Lisa, the wedding planner, was fantastic and helped out in more than just your ordinary planner. She gave great advice and helped with finding the right cake, minister and other details that made the day very special.
    In summary, I was very very happy with all aspects of the wedding and it made our special day even more special.

Sent on 04/21/2013

Europa Village's reply:

Thank you Kevin for your kind words and for allowing me the the Europa Village team to be a part of your special day! We loved working with both of you.

Jacquelyn · Married on 09/08/2012

We had our wedding here and I would not have changed a thing! The staff is very friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. The venue is SO beautiful all on it's own. You really feel like you are in Tuscany or somewhere far away. The food is delicious too! Chef Dean is a worldly chef combining ingredients you would not think to put together, but are amazing! It was a top notch wedding on every level. We rented out the entire Inn up on the hill which was great and really convenient. I would do it all over again! Love this place! :)

Sent on 04/24/2013

Peg · Married on 08/12/2012

Europa Village was the perfect, intimate setting for my daughter's wedding! Lisa was fantastic, ensuring that every detail was exactly what we wanted. The food was fantastic, and Chef's creativity and personality added to the unique and wonderful experience.

Sent on 04/22/2013

Georgiana · Married on 07/08/2012

From the moment we pulled into Europa Village we felt ourselves transformed to Italy and more specifically the rolling Tuscan hills. This feeling was really important to us given that we were going to be spending our honeymoon in these regions.
    The scenery is gorgeous, the staff is attentive, friendly, and compensating, and our wine which is made old world style is top notch! As a Bride-To-Be during those crazy unorganized days, I loved coming up here to discuss my always changing wedding plans and ideas with a glass of wine and a little snack from the B&B kitchen on the top of the hill prepared by Chef Dean. The Chef takes you on a Trip Around the World for your breakfast when you stay for the weekend. As always, AMAZING flavors will awaken your taste buds and you are full for the rest of the afternoon. For our Anniversay this year we are spending a week up at the Inn just to enjoy Chef's menu!
    I recommend EVERYONE stops by just to savor the atmosphere and let Europa transform you to another part of the world to a time long past where wine, beauty, and village life rejuvenates your soul.

Sent on 05/31/2013

Pat · Married on 05/10/2012

Lisa Ferguson at Europa Village was a dream to work with and everything was exceptional! It was the most beautiful, warm, and romantic place to have my son's wedding and we couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 05/07/2013

june · Married on 04/21/2012

Having our daughter's wedding at Europa Village helped make it her dream come true day! Lisa , their event planner was so helpful every step of the way. The venue was a beautiful wine country setting and so convenient to have the bed and breakfast for out of town guests. The food prepared by Europa's own chef was superb. I would definitely celebrate another event at Europa Village Winery. They did an awesome job!

Sent on 04/23/2013

kelley · Married on 02/22/2012

Lisa Ferguson and entire staff of Europa Village were wonderful!

They were warm, accomodating and truly cared about your experience with them.

We felt as if we were the "only people on earth" that day and that is the highest compliment I can offer!

The scenery around the Inn, the Winery and the Wine cave allow for beautiful photos.

The food service with the Wine pairings was expertly done and Chef was fabulous.

I would not have done anything differently if I had to do it again aside from staying at the Inn as well. We did not--only as we had the accomodations prior to finding Europa. The Inn is lovely sitting atop the hill with panoramic views. The rooms are so well appointed and cozy at the same time.

Sent on 01/29/2013

We got married at Europa Village last weekend. It was the most AMAZING experience I could have ever imagined. Lisa, the wedding coordinator was a huge asset to our wedding. She worked with us for weeks before to make sure everything was planned to our liking. She ran our rehearsal and offered us advise that truly made the ceremony special. The day of, Lisa and the entire staff made our day run without a hitch! The winery went above and beyond to make our night perfect. And finally I have to say that venue itself was breathtaking. I would recommend this venue to anyone who needs flexibility, is on a budget and is looking for a very romantic setting.

Sent on 01/08/2014

Europa Village's reply:

Thank you so very much for the kind words. It warms my heart that you will have fond memories of you special day. It was a pleasure working with you and I wish you many years of happiness together.

Lucy · Married on 07/12/2014

Europa Village is an amazing venue! The event coordinator, Lisa Ferguson, is professional, accommodating and is outstanding in providing the best service possible! She made sure my day was amazing and coordinated everything to flow smoothly. The grounds are picture perfect and the food that was served was super delicious! We are still getting compliments from our guests stating "best wedding ever attended". It is definitely a venue where SUPERB service, food, wine and setting are all part of your special day!

Sent on 09/07/2014

Virginia · Married on 05/15/2014

Gorgeous setting.Lisa Fergusen was instrumental in accomodating our requests. We were able to adjust
    menu items for both the rehearsal dinner,and the wedding itself. The food was provided by Chef Dean,chef and owner of the Europa Inn and it wsa excellent.

We felt Europa provided our family with a topnotch wedding, helping us coordinate it all, while honoring any special requests.

Sent on 05/21/2014