Etiquette of Chocolate Reviews

10 | Orange Park, FL

10 Reviews for Etiquette of Chocolate

Tricia · Married on 03/05/2011

Jaycel created a beautiful cake for my wedding of 175 people that did not break my budget! I wanted fondant and he made this possible at an affordable price. He was so easy to work with and replied to my e-mails within a few hours. Highly recommend him to any bride!

Sent on 08/02/2011

Emma · Married on 01/17/2010

Beautiful and delicious!

Sent on 01/21/2010

Elleanor · Married on 03/14/2009

Jaycel makes beautiful cakes. As soon as we walked into his shop we know we would get our cake from him!!!

Sent on 04/07/2009

Cristina · Married on 01/03/2009

Booking Etiquette of Chocolate for the wedding cake and chocolate favors was one of the best decisions I made throughout the wedding planning process and also one of the easiest. The cake was fantastic and our guests haven't stopped talking about it yet! The chocolates in favor boxes were also a huge hit, none were left at the end of the evening.

We feel very lucky to have found such a superior vendor in the Jacksonville area. The cake and chocolates were of very high quality and it was a joy to work with Jaycel. His kind and patient demeanor was a help to me throughout the planning process.

I would recommend Etiquette of Chocolate, without reservation, to anyone planning a wedding or other event --especially those for whom the sweets are very important.

Sent on 02/22/2009
  • Joy

Joy · Married on 10/25/2008

I loved my wedding cake, it was perfect! Jaycel did such a wonderful job, he exceeded my expectations on so many levels. I had so many people tell me at my reception how great the cake tasted & it was so beautiful I felt bad cutting into it... Until I tasted it, that blood orange buttercream is phenomenal! There isn't a better value in NE Florida. Thank you to Etiquette of Chocolate for the beautiful memories.

Sent on 11/11/2008

Debbie · Married on 10/18/2008

Etiquette of Chocolate was fabulous to work with! We were so pleased with both of our cakes.

Sent on 11/12/2008

Arjola · Married on 08/08/2008

We were planning our wedding from Orlando, so Jaycel was willing to meet with us anytime. We met him for the first time on an early Sunday morning because that is all the time we had in Jacksonville. I was just shocked that any business would be willing to be open for us at that odd time. He put on a great tasting for us
    and truly was constantly conscious about our availability. We were captivated by this young, hard-working, and creative
    entrepreneur.

We wanted a very simple cake, that's just who we are, and Jaycel
    really listened to what we wanted and sent us to appropriate websites
    to look to get ideas. He explained every step of the process and
    truly guided and listened to us as we made our decisions. We had our
    dream cake for our wedding! Not only was it beautifully done with
    refined artistry, but it was the best cake we have tasted. We have
    had so many of our guests and family members say that to us. We had
    the raspberry and champagne filling.

We were not even planning on
    doing favors, and had even decided against them, but we were so happy
    with how we were treated and how budget conscious he was that we
    ended up ordering chocolates as favors and, also, we had guests say
    they were awesome!! I can tell you too, they are AWESOME!

I can't say enough good things about him. At the time we spoke with him for the first time, he had another
    person working with him and helping. She moved to NY, which he made
    sure to relieve any panic he saw in our faces when we found out. I
    truly thought "how in the heck is he going to do all that work
    himself?" Well, it was an incredible cake! Even more incredible that
    he did it all by himself, with no other help.

I could truly go on and on about Jaycel and our Etiquette of Chocolate
    experience. I personally think he is becoming and is going to be the "it"
    baker/chocolate connoisseur in Jacksonville. He already has tremendous talent and
    work ethic and fortunately for me and you affordable right now!

Thank you, thank you, thank you so much Jaycel!

Sent on 08/29/2008

Kristen · Married on 07/26/2008

What I liked most about Etiquette of Chocolate was the personal attention they gave to my cake and me, the excitment that I felt from them when I first walked in their door. They truly enjoy their profession and it showed on the wedding day when I was presented with a phenomenal, beautifully designed 4 tier cake. Jaycel, the President, was constantly in touch with me about the design for my cake. I met with him once at his store and through me explaining my personality and what I like, he immediately drew on idea and that is exactly what I was imagining. It is truly an art what they do at Etiquette of Chocolate. I did not want real flowers on my cake so Jaycel, through his extensive training, was able to design a bouquet, matching the colors of my wedding, of either sugar paste or gun paste flowers, I'm not sure of the terms. Jaycel was able to preserve the bouquet for me, my husband and I will be able to have that memory forever.
    My husband is an avis fisher, I needed a fun fish cake for him. Jaycel designed a aqua blue chocolate cake with a fish jumping out of water with a hook and all. The fish was not an image pasted on the cake. It was a fish basically sitting on top of the cake. Hard to describe, just know that it looked amazing. My husband loved it. Last but not least, the taste of the cake. Words cannot express the flavorful cake. They can make what ever flavor cake you desire. (I hate wedding cake) I chose to have alternating carrot and white cake tiers. Simply done by Jaycel and bursting with flavor. I couldn't stop eating it.
    They not only have wonderful cakes, the also make their own bon bons. I order 400 bon bons for my reception to be given as favors. Each choclate is named after a virtue, typing the flavors within the chocolate to that virtue. So, each table was named Etiquette of Chocolates virtue and those chocolates were at those tables. Jaycel worked closely with me and we had more tables than chocolate virtues. Etiquette of Choclate worked and created 5 additional candies with virtues just for my reception. If that is not customer service, than I do not know what is. They care at Etiquette of Chocolate, they are perfection. I cannot thank them enough for their hard work!!!

Sent on 08/27/2008
  • CMDCES2010

Christa · Married on 04/23/2010

I definitely recommend Etiquette of Chocolate. Our cake was beautiful and tasted fantastic. And the cost was not outrageous and will not break your budget. Jaycel is so wonderful and will work to do just about anything you want. I highly recommend EOC for your wedding cake.

Sent on 05/01/2010

Kathleen · Married on 07/26/2008

Great service, great price!

Sent on 09/20/2008