Ethan Kociela Photography Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 10 Reviews
View more information

Lauren K. Married on 05/07/2021

Amazing!!!

Responsive, artistic, and high quality.
    Maureen R. Married on 10/03/2020

Elopement/ wedding photography

Ethan was very responsive, professional, and flexible throughout. I had forgotten the exact time we had agreed upon to start the event, and he did not hesitate to adjust his schedule to the new time I thought I had originally requested. Not only that, but he arrived early and well prepared. Ethan gave great direction with our portraits, but also did a wonderful job of being on the sideline, so to speak, capturing all the meaningful candid moments. We are beyond pleased with his work and final products. He comes highly recommended.
  • Alex
    Alex R. Married on 06/26/2020

Great experience and pictures from Ethan!

We booked Ethan for our mini-wedding in June 2020 and could not have been happier with the final delivery! He was extremely organized and professional (even through the initial downpour!) while he snapped some amazing candid shots. He never stopped moving or capturing moments! With all the changes we had to make for our special day due to Covid, Ethan helped make it such a memorable and beautiful day and we could not be more impressed!
  • Todd
    Todd C. Married on 08/31/2019

He Nailed It

We had a very specific set of asks for our wedding and Ethan was the last of ten different photographers interviewed over a month stretch. Patience paid off, Ethan hit a homerun for us. He provided exactly the service we were looking for - knew when to direct and when to blend in with the background, his presence felt like no disruption at all. Ethan told us he would have our photos to us in a month, they came back earlier and down to every last detail it showed just how good Ethan's photography is. Couldn't have asked for more, fully recommend
    Madeline C. Married on 09/22/2018

A wonderful experience

Ethan was able to capture everything we wanted and more from our wedding! He was able to photograph our event from every possible angle that allows us to relive that special day whenever I revisit the album. We highly recommend!
  • Katy
    Katy Married on 06/30/2018

Everything you could want in a wedding photographer

Ethan did an amazing job photographing our wedding in June 2018! I don't think we could possibly be happier with the finished product. Our venue was pretty nice, but he made it look like something out of a fairy tale for the bride-and-groom-only photo shoot. We also wanted table shots and lots of close-up candids of everyone having a great time, and Ethan really delivered on those, too. Everything was perfectly captured, from the small details to the big formal shots. I still look at my wedding photos almost daily and they bring me so much joy. Ethan was a pleasure to work with and he's so talented, you will truly be glad you booked him if you can!
  • Julia
    Julia B. Married on 10/07/2017

Pictures we will cherish forever!

Ethan worked incredibly hard during our wedding and caught pictures of every aspect that I hoped he would. He also took a lot of artistic photos as well that came out beautifully. I am so completely satisfied and happy with the quality of the pictures and the professionalism Ethan extended to us before, during, and after our event. He is absolutely great at what he does.
  • Shannon
    Shannon P. Married on 04/29/2017

Amazing photographer! Awesome candid shots!

Ethan was the absolute best to work with! He was extremely professional and I swear he was flying all over my wedding. The amount of shots and the angels he got them at are insane! What a talent this guy has! The amount of compliments we've receive on our photos is crazy! I loved how flexible he was. He wasn't pushy about anything and you didn't even know he was there! The shots came out so beautifully. The candid photos of the reception literally look like a concert. I'm so in love with everything and I'm so happy we chose him as our photographer! If you want someone who will capture great memories I would definitely call Ethan. His work is absolutely awesome! Ethan, thank you so much for everything! Your talent is amazing!
  • Chenel
    Chenel Married on 05/27/2016

Engagement photos

Everything was perfect. Our pictures were gorgeous and went above anything we had envisioned. Will definitely recommend him to others.
    Vanity Married on 02/13/2016

Great Experience

Ethan is an amazing photographer! Very professional, punctual, and great communication. I hate being in front of the camera but Ethan made me feel extremely comfortable on my wedding day. I also received my wedding pictures pretty fast after the wedding, which is a plus. I highly recommend Ethan for any and every event.